It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Advice on filiming /audio of this ghost or demon..no idea what it is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

The OP is in Kentucky? On Craigs List a few weeks ago, there was a poster looking for haunted houses to investigate. OP could post on, say, Lexington area asking for a ghost hunter to contact him. I know there's a couple of ghost hunting groups in this area, and they will, or at least they would, a few months ago, check out hauntings, etc. for free. I don't remember the names of the groups, though.

Kentucky is a hotbed for hauntings. The state was both a hunting ground and a battle ground for various Indian tribes for hundreds of years.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Good points, agentofchaos. We lived in a very disturbed house for about 3 years, before it mysteriously burned to the ground when no one was inside. All of my family experienced hearing voices in the house. When one of us heard our name called, and we knew we were alone, or no one else was in the area from where the voices emanated, we learned quickly not to answer the calls. Doing so resulted in rather disturbing events that affected the answering person later that night.

I'd rather an experienced ghost chaser or psychic investigate rather than bumble my way through such investigations.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Yep, we're both in Kentucky. I'm in a paranormal investigation group myself and I'd gladly go do it for free.

There are several places just in my area that are haunted and it's not a very big place, so I suppose it's a good place to live for people who are interested in such things.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think you need to put some of the clues together and do some research on the house.

What was the book that was thrown at your daughter? What was she watching on TV? Did the book fall open to a certain page?
What time was it?

You should keep a diary in case you notice a pattern.

It sounds like you have a man and a child there.

Have you talked to any neighbors to see if anyone fits that description that lived there in the past.

Just some suggestions.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
if this is SUPPOSADLY that common and you can nearly expect it at an exact time and can pin point the locations of the voices then you should call TAPS aka Ghosthunters. Why not...????

But if you decide to do some audio recording i will be more than happy to check it out for you as i am a producer and handle many audio programs...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Actually, after reading your initial thread regarding your first claim, i decided not to help you anymore. your clearly trying to pull a fast one. lame, bro.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

your clearly trying to pull a fast one
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

You clearly haven't read very many of his other posts. He doesn't post trash.

I don't know about you... well actually I do, being that I just read your post, but if someone offered me the chance to analyze something that I expected to be fake, I would do it just to call them out. Going back on the offer doesn't make sense.

Also, truth is stranger than fiction. TheAmused has had some odd experiences, but not of the type that somebody would just make up. Who would be walking through their backyard and see a toy weed eater and think "Oh, I think I'll post on ATS that it's haunted!" This is stuff that most people just wouldn't think to lie about.

It just really irks me to no end when people start accusing others of making stuff up or trying to "pull a fast one," as you say, when they have absolutely nothing to base it on. Yeah, there are some wild stories, but this is ATS!!! It's what it's about!

Cheers!

[edit on 11/20/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Call the Ghostbusters.

2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join