It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Advice on filiming /audio of this ghost or demon..no idea what it is.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I had some weird stuff happen awhile back with a toy weedeater...
some may remember.

Well here is what has happen lately.

My bedroom is across from my little 4 year old's..as i sit and type this i can see her bed tv and everything she does.
on other side of room is a book self with he book's dr suess ect...

She was on her bed sitting with her back to the book shelf..i just happen to look at exact time it happen.
A book flew across the room and hit her in the back..probably a good 10 foot.
My little girl thought i did it and said mom dad is throwing book's at me...before i could even stand up...to check her out..my wife was right beside me sitting in a chair..she saw it allso...

And me and my wife at same time heard a little girl say "Hey Daddy" young around my daughters age it sounded..but it wasn't her.

And this morning i just woke up was making my coffee.
decided i was gonna make a egg sandwich for me and my little 2 year old.
my wife was at kitchen table..and out of no where a Old arse man says"Are you going to make egg's?"
Clear as a bell but it echo's deep..kinda hard to explain.
my wife is pregnant and she is kinda freaking out more than me.

Oh...wanted to add this...
WE got a tv in my girls room to play movie's.
lets say a dvd ended..and shut's itself off..powersave mode...
the tv is on blank screen ..black.
You can watch it and see a face..it leans side to side as if trying to get a good look.
it doesnt do it all the time but it does it alot...

Personally i don;t know what is going on.
But i know i heard a girl and a old man...i could pin point exactly where the voices came from too...I once was hunting squirrels ..i could hear it breaking a nut..but couldn't see it.
so i kept following the chipping noise with my 22 till i pin pointed the noise and shot it...and never saw it..so i got good hearing and bearings.

We rent this house..but it doesnt look to be old...and ive lived in this county my whole life..no killing ect... that's what makes me wonder why we are hearing all this.

But how can i draw these things out to communicate?
or capture them on audio ?

it's always happens 10 pm to 8 am..no idea why.

As before my wife doesn't want me to provoke it..for fear it may get worse so the least none evasive way would be nice.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ive seen ghost poltergeist movies ect...
it isn't like the movie's lol

i am not really scared of it all..more curious...
beside's the book hitting my kid no one else has been hit or touched.

Btw i hear the little girl ask for "daddy" all the time mostly at night late when everyone is dead asleep and i play on this dang computer.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If you take stock in the EVP phenomena, perhaps you could take a sound recorder (digital or analog, it doesn't seem to matter) and try to record the voices that way. Maybe a digital camera with a microphone would do the trick.

I don't know about catching a video of the entity. Don't ghost hunters sometimes use infra-red to catch anomalies? Maybe it's ultraviolet? Anyway, for kicks, if you have an old digital camera laying around, you could try this to turn it into an infra-red one. Maybe you'd pick up something.

How to Turn a Digital Camera into an IR-camera

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that thread has picture's of outside my house a few month's back..
it moved a cinderblock..had hand prints on the wall look to be a little kid.

and 2 picture's took back to back..one was prefect..other had a mist and a giant orb.
if that help's.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If you have a camcorder, set it in the corner of the room with the most activity and just let it record for as long as it can. If not, use a tape recorder and let it run and then play back the tape to see if you've caught anything. These are called EVP's, electronic voice phenomenon. The idea being that the recorder can pick up things that don't register on human hearing. You would be surprised at the things that turn up on these recordings.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Well the voices we keep hearing are not low low...we can hear them.
Heck it even ask's me about egg's lol

i would assume im going senile or crazy but my wife hears it when i do.

and i i ruled out sound traveling...from my last thread i made a few months ago.

we have no next door neighbors on either side of us.
no way its people talking normally and it sounds like it is on our house beside us ect...

either way weird stuff my friends...

Do you think maybe i could record audio on pc with a mic all night perhap's?
at least i got audio software on the pc.

i got a camera..it says i can use it as a webcam too..maybe i can use it?

record audio and video all night as i sleep.
idk..

cause i dont got a video record ..cam corder ect..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I do remember the whole toy weed eater thing. So, I guess activity is really increasing now, right?

Since the house isn't really that old, it's a possibility that it's the land that is actually haunted, instead of the house itself. Do you know any history about the area? Do you know if maybe there was another house there long ago, before yours was built? Do you feel comfortable asking neighbors if they've experienced odd things as well? Usually if it's just the general vicinity that is haunted, at least a few other people in the neighborhood will experience unexplainable things.

I think I would start by just sitting up a video camera and aim it at your daughter's room, if that is the room with the most activity. You can also just set up audio recorders through out the house and let them run during the peak times of activity.

It is a bit disturbing that it threw a book at your daughter. It could be that it's just trying to get attention, but and doesn't mean any harm, but you need to tell it... just speak out and say that if it has something to say, that it can let you know, but it isn't allowed to throw things at or otherwise hurt your children. Sometimes telling them to back down is enough to keep such things from happening again.

You're in KY, right? I'd gladly come do an investigation.
I remember when you were posting about the weed eater in here. Did the activity stop after that and is just now starting up again, or has it been happening all along?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Well it stopped till maybe 3 or 4 week's ago and it's like it snowballed into whats happenign now all the sudden.
Oh btw my wife sold the weed eater in a yardsale ..and it was around then i think it it could have possible started again.

Well i live like 10 mile's from perryville battlefield..some sort of cival war fight alot died..
www.battleofperryville.com...

But besides that..i know alot of Indians was around here.
i got over 150 arrow head's even a little bear made from bone..stuff they ground corn on..ect..
it's like a dime a dozen around boyle and lincoln county.
Now the little bear i got made of bone..i got from a hill....by dix river in lincoln county.
it may be possible it was a indian mound..if ya know what that is.

i talk to the neighbors alot none have ever mention any thing weird or anything...im afraid if i ask em..they may shun me lol u know what i meen.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If recording audio, make sure you get something that can record ultra lowe frequencies (bass, rumbles etc) as there's a theory that paranormal activity can be related to low frequencies.

just a tip / thought

Good luck

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

what frequency is our ear's?

cause you can hear it clear as a bell every time we hear it.
you would swear someone was beside you or on other side of the room saying something.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
there is a DVR that would work well for you. It is a Honeywell HRDE 4X4. IF you don't mind spending a little cash, you could get on of these (around $650) and a few cheap cameras. ($50-$100). The DVR records video and audio. 4 channels each. You would have the recordings in digital format and you can download it to a memory stick. If money is tight, check e-bay for a time lapse vcr. you can plug a regular video recored into it and use the camera just as a camera and record right to a tape. The time lapse will let you record 12 hrs on one tape. It's old technology and should be able to get it cheap. Good luck and take care of that little girl.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Maybe you could consider employing the services of a reputable medium to come and check out the house.
Try not to give away too many details though, and then if he or she mentions something akin to what you've experienced, you'll have a better idea as to their being genuine and not some charlatan posing as a medium.

It doesn't seem to be too hostile to me, anyway, but you might be able to help someone move on.

Good luck anyway.

I.A.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I don't see why a computer microphone/webcam wouldn't work. With the voices being as audible as they are, as I see it, using a recording device of some sort should definitely work.

To answer your question to mr-lizard, according to Wiki, humans can hear between a range of 12 and 20,000 Hertz. The note for that quote says that normally, the low end of human hearing is 20Hz.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Wow, we live closer than I thought! I'm in Rockcastle. My 14 year old son does the Perryville civil war reenactment every year. He also does every other reenactment in the area, lol! He's obsessed.

I think there's a good chance that it probably is the land, considering that there were indians and a battlefield near you.

Where I live, we find arrow heads and such all the time. I suspect there is a burial ground around close by, but I don't know where. Odd things have been known to happen here... the property has been in the family for years and years so we have a pretty good idea who has lived here for the past 100 years. The things that have happened couldn't have been related to any of the people that actually lived here before, so I think there is just something with the energy where there used to be indians. I'm not sure how that works really... maybe it attracts spirits? I don't know, it's just a theory I have.

Wonder if the new owners of the weed eater have experienced anything? lol. Seriously though, I really doubt it because it sounds like it's your property that has the activity.

I'll admit I'm a bit jealous, ha ha! Things happen here, but they're few and far between. I did live in a haunted house once, but at the time, I was too scared to enjoy it. I would like it now... as long as it wasn't demonic. Don't like that stuff.

Keep your camera close by and the next time you hear a voice or something weird happens, just snap a few pics. You never know what will pop up in them.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

you know where dix river in Lincoln/ Garrard county is at?

i can show you a grave beside a slave fence..with no marker..in the wood's maybe 2 mile's from no where.
and 3 indian mound's ive found..i fish alot..lol
if i told someone where they was they would just destroy them probably.
i know a cave with arrow heads all over the ground and other stuff...even has paintings on the wall..
but he will lt you go look at it..but not touch anything..he is a old man.
in lincoln.

i will try to catch audio and video with my webcam.camera and take picture's.via my pc if that doesnt work..
i probly be looking till tax time to buy a cam corder lol

i grew up in a haunted house..house was 120 year's old..parents still live there.
you can knock 3 times it does it back ect...
sit's on your bed..even puts its arm around women in bed when it lays down..
but besides that it hasn't bothered or hurt anyone so my mom just talk's to it lol
she has pictures of it sitting on a bed full body mist but u can see hand and face ect..
so i know the stuff is real..as in it can happen.
even had it once i woke up with it standing over my face..
and then is vanished..

i think thats why i want to figure this one here out so bad...cause at least it talk's..and moves book's...possibly weedeaters lol

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by mr-lizard

what frequency is our ear's?

cause you can hear it clear as a bell every time we hear it.
you would swear someone was beside you or on other side of the room saying something.

Oh of course have standard recorder too, 20hz to 20khz is perfect human hearing, although you do lose some top end when you age.

But try out the low frequency technique too if you can

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yep, I know where that is.

I'm glad he protects stuff like that. Seriously, my sis and I like to check out stuff like that, or anything historical really, and a lot of it has just been completely ruined. It's good to know the old guy takes care of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Yep, I know where that is.

I'm glad he protects stuff like that. Seriously, my sis and I like to check out stuff like that, or anything historical really, and a lot of it has just been completely ruined. It's good to know the old guy takes care of it.

yeah he will honestly shoot at ya if you try to sneak on his property to look at it with out him with ya...lmfao.
set in his ways .

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

yeah he will honestly shoot at ya if you try to sneak on his property to look at it with out him with ya...lmfao. set in his ways .

Dude sounds like my grandma's soul mate!!! We need to get them to hook up! LMAO!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, I haven't had to much experience with paranormal stuff like that, sounds border line intense...However, I will say that I watched that movie paranormal activity and it seemed the atttention to the entitity provoked it further. So, I'd say no ouijia boards and if you're going to film it and record just try and be respectful of it, don't like call it out or anything like that. One, more thing I was thinking how you said that the ghost has a little girl voice and it also threw the book at your daughter; could it be that the ghost is jealous of your daughters?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join