It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you still believe the official story?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Call me a dumb ignorant f###, but if I had such a low opinion of conspiracy sites and people posting on them, the absolute last place I would waste my time is on a conspiracy site trying to convince a bunch of gullible brainless truthers otherwise. Unless, of course, I am a hypocrite who is extremely insecure and for some reason feels threatened by these gullible brainless truthers.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Or likes debate and is mostly here for other reasons. But of course I doubt you think that's a viable possibility...... Mores the pity.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Don't forget about those that are feeding into it to cash in. Like Alex Jones.

DING DING DING! We have a winner! That's it, right there- they ALL are feeding into it to cash in. That's the whole reason these 9/11 conspiracy web sites are doing it.

A sterling example is the web site that arguably started all this 9/11 conspiracy BS to begin with- Loose Change. Dylan Avery, et al put out a 9/11 conspiracy video chock full of falsehoods and erroneous facts (I.E. a photo of a crew of people bringing a triage tent into the Pentagon that they cropped and claimed it was a photo of secret agents bringing some mysterious covered object out of the Pentagon), and they all but admitted it was full of falsehoods and erroneous facts becuase they edited it and put out a second, revised edition, which in turn was apparently still was full of bad information becuase they released a THIRD edition. Once you see the careful way they edit and manipulate the material they present, you can see there's no way they could be doing it unintentionally.

So what are these self declared researchers dedicated to finding out the absolute truth behind the 9/11 attack doing? They're selling ALL THREE VERSIONS on their website, falsehoods and all, along with a fine selection of T-shirts, baseball caps, posters, etc etc etc. It's a virtual shopping mall of 9/11 conspiracy knicknacks. You can see right away that Dylan Avery are simply in it for a buck, becuase after all, just how much secret inside information would a college kid making an internet flick in his dorm room actually find? Alex Jones is but one huckster in a feeding frenzy of hucksters trying to prove that P.T. Barnum was right.

Then, not a week goes by that some 9/11 conspiracy theorist or another tells us to "watch 'Loose Change" or "listen to Alex Jones". I tell you, sometimes the rampant naivete' makes me want to bang my head against the wall in frustration.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Still waiting your response to what YOU lost post 911. I was replying to another post. Answer my question honestly and earn my respect before you ask it to be given. Just go ahead and say that you haven't lost anything personally but feel that you could if thats the case. If you have lost something please tell me rather than posting a link to something other than what I am asking for. Thanks and still eagerly awaiting.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Call me a dumb ignorant f###, but if I had such a low opinion of conspiracy sites and people posting on them, the absolute last place I would waste my time is on a conspiracy site trying to convince a bunch of gullible brainless truthers otherwise. Unless, of course, I am a hypocrite who is extremely insecure and for some reason feels threatened by these gullible brainless truthers.

Then allow me to tell you a story...

A few years back, I was on a political discussion forum talking about the stolen and/or poorly conducted 2000 elections when one of your fellow 9/11 conspiracy truthers barged in and started spreading nonsequitor "Bush staged 9/11" theories. When it became clear to him that I didn't support his conspiracy claims he accused me of being a murderer, becuase, and I quote, "Bush staged the 9/11 attack and murdered 3000 Americans, and becuase I was letting him get away with it, I was a murderer too"(!) I was horrified and thoughtly disgusted by such blind, irratonal, single minded zealotry that came out of nowhere, but I was still fasctinated enough to want to know where the heck it was coming from. I've been swapping posts with you conspiracy theorists to find the answer to that question ever since.

FYI I consider myself to be a civilized man...but if anyone ever accuses me of being a murderer to my face, I will surely make him suffer.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Delete me. Thought better of comment.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

A sterling example is the web site that arguably started all this 9/11 conspiracy BS to begin with- Loose Change. Dylan Avery, et al put out a 9/11 conspiracy video chock full of falsehoods and erroneous facts (I.E. a photo of a crew of people bringing a triage tent into the Pentagon that they cropped and claimed it was a photo of secret agents bringing some mysterious covered object out of the Pentagon), and they all but admitted it was full of falsehoods and erroneous facts becuase they edited it and put out a second, revised edition, which in turn was apparently still was full of bad information becuase they released a THIRD edition. Once you see the careful way they edit and manipulate the material they present, you can see there's no way they could be doing it unintentionally.

Its just to bad those involved in the investigation(s) conducted by various government entities aren't held to the same work ethic. If they were there would be a complete investigation.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I agree, he should have answered the question directly the first time I asked it instead of deflecting the question.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Ethics don't even enter the picture. Feeding into's paranoia to cash out on that paranoia is pretty far from ethical in my book.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No. You are deflecting. But I deleted that comment as it had no place on this forum. Decorum and all of that.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Ethics don't even enter the picture. Feeding into's paranoia to cash out on that paranoia is pretty far from ethical in my book.

So you're saying loose changes revisions are motivated by financial gain? Did the entities involved in the government investigations receive monetary compensation for their work?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Thus, it confirms everythign I've been saying from day one- these conspiracy theorists are so madly in love with the possibility there's some secret gov't plot afoot that they WANT it to be true, and they identify with the idea with such strong emotion

I have considered this possibility very carefully and come to the same conclusion personally. Sumpin' smells with this fish story.
Not sure about anyone else, but,
Please don't lump me into one who believes some
"damn fool website" every time. If you are, that is.
Otherwise appologies, thank you.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No. You are deflecting. But I deleted that comment as it had no place on this forum. Decorum and all of that.

No, I am not. Not even close. I am waiting for an answer that EVERYTHING posted in response to the question hinges on; the answer not yet given. I am waiting patiently.

I don't see any indication whatsoever that he lost a single right since 911. The person who got caught on what would be felony fraud charges said DHS prosecuted him w/o a trial, I want to hear what HIS lawyer said about the matter. If they post that they didn't hire a lawyer, or any other facts about the case then no one really has enough information to make any informed decision.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Thanks for the personal story dave.
I can see that happening.
People get crazy sometimes!
It's just that people see their country being sold
out, as well as their posterity and they get a might testy.
I am not condoning it, just letting you know people get hurt
and sometimes they react like grown children.
Please, once again dont let one bad apple spoil your whole
"damn fool" bunch!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Isn't habeas corpus a right? Which is funny I was under the impression that it was. Under the patriot act that can be suspended and all that need be said is "suspision of terrorist activities". I'd call that a loss.

And yes it is. It's a common tactic around here to respond with "Well answer my question before I answer yours." even if the question is purely rhetorical and sometimes if that question was answered albeit not to the asker's approval.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thank you for that!
I will gladly J.
Please bear with my attempt.
I lost any trust in goverment once and for all.
To do the right thing.
To protect us, not stand down our air force, and
ignore all warning signs.

I lost my faith in our future.
I lost the right to protest unless provided a proper
roped off adjacent area.

I lost my right to be free in my own home without fear.
I lost the right to have privacy.
I lost the right to not be monitored 24 hours a day.

And I lost hope for peace. Here or anywhere.
Worse than all of it, I lost hope in us.
We either got some real winners running things for us,
or someone is pulling the strings.
This explains it very well:
www.youtube.com...
Either way, it doesn't look too good to me.
Sorry I feel that way. Thanks J!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
GoodOlDave totally ROCKS!
Sir, may I say you have shown, that using just our common sense, we can discover the incredible amount of B S all these "thruther" theories are supported on.

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Apparently, the gov't was able to find mindlessly loyal yet highly trained drones to sneak in and secretly plant controlled demolitions in a heavily occupied skyscraper without anyone noticing, all with the sheer perfection of a supernatural act and without anyone leaving any evidence or whistleblowers, and then managed to organize two passenger jets and crash them into the towers to cover up the controlled demolitions, all to create a false flag operation to invade Iraq...by framing Afghanistan.

Plus, they apparently dug a hole in the middle of nowhere out in Shanksville to fool us into thinking a passenger jet crashed there, and then turned around and launched a cover up to conceal the hole they dug in order to fool us. Oh, yeah, we apparently launched a cruise missile into the Pentagon, planted piles of manufactured aircraft wreckage all over the Pentagon lawn in the blink of an eye, and hired hordes of mindlessly loyal fake witnesses to report they saw a plane, despite the fact the secret conspirators already had two or more real passenger jets earmarked to be crashed into buildings under their complete control. All this, from a gov't that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels.

Good grief, the gov't agents staging all these secret conspiracies sound like a bunch of stoned fifteen year old kids. I'm completely open to the possibility there was some gov't scheming behind the scenes somewhere...but jeez, THIS it certainly ain't.

This resumes most "truther" CT´s and shows how ridiculous they actually are. Thank you GoodOlDave.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by rush969]

And in you tube format:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I am seriously considering starting a new demolition business. I will not need to hire high- priced demolition experts, nor will I need expensive explosives, nor will I need weeks or even months of planning and preparation to wire the buildings for controlled demolition.

What I will do is buy some jet fuel and a lighter. I will then scatter the jet fuel over seven or eight floors, light it, wait about an hour and then watch the building tumble straight down. Since my costs will be just a fraction of what real demolition companies spend, I will be able to outbid every demolition company out there and make a fortune.

Hey, if this jet fuel fire method was able to collapse two of the largest buildings in the world in what appeared to be a perfectly controlled demolition manner, it should easily be able to collapse much smaller buildings.

I don't understand why you "truthers" ignore the fact that the buildings were struck by huge, fast aircraft. These knocked out and severely damaged many support columns. If it was just a fire, the building would have survived. If it was just a plane crash with no fire, the building would have survived. But it was a combination of both that brought them down. Your nano thermite theory is laughable. Its only on the drawing boards. And yet you guys insist that the components of thermite were found in the dust. Lets look at some ingredients. Sulfur, manganese, potassium...all of these can be found in any building. Sulfur in the dry wall, manganese and potassium in the steel. Not to mention the two main byproducts of a thermite reaction were NOT found at ground zero. How do you guys explain that? And that whole "Pull it" conspiracy that you guys are convinced about? Yes that was taken out of context. He was referring to all the firefighters being pulled out of WTC 7, because it was structurally unstable and they knew it would collapse. Steven Jones is a complete joke and a fraud. He manipulates photos and quotes to "prove" his false theories.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

You should check out Schrodingers 'are you an ATS hole' thread because if memory serves me right that post just qualified you
Don't worry I already qualify.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

If you say so.
But I felt that should be pointed out.
Is true after all, for any of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join