It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you still believe the official story?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rivyolie
How could something of this magnitude and enormity be kept a secret?

The "CIA"s or intelligence agencies of other countries all know it was an inside job. I believe it is the former prime minister of Canada that recently came out and said it was an inside job for an example. (correct me if I'm wrong)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I would really like Bulding 7 explained as to how sheetrock and carpet melted all the support collumns at exactly the same time,It takes a blowtorch to cut thru steel with aid of oxy-acetalyne in order to melt it. So amazing to me is the fact that I have yet to see a sensible answer that explains this,the Popular Mechnix version was so bogus I laughed all the way thru that explanation.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

I can tell you what freedom I lost because of the Patriot act and that is "Due Process of Law" I was fined by DHS 55,300 dollars for bringing 7 fake Rolex watches into the country I paid 1.80 for each of them ,I was found guilty without a trial and assessed a fine without a day in court.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
GoodOlDave totally ROCKS!
Sir, may I say you have shown, that using just our common sense, we can discover the incredible amount of B S all these "thruther" theories are supported on.

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Apparently, the gov't was able to find mindlessly loyal yet highly trained drones to sneak in and secretly plant controlled demolitions in a heavily occupied skyscraper without anyone noticing, all with the sheer perfection of a supernatural act and without anyone leaving any evidence or whistleblowers, and then managed to organize two passenger jets and crash them into the towers to cover up the controlled demolitions, all to create a false flag operation to invade Iraq...by framing Afghanistan.

Plus, they apparently dug a hole in the middle of nowhere out in Shanksville to fool us into thinking a passenger jet crashed there, and then turned around and launched a cover up to conceal the hole they dug in order to fool us. Oh, yeah, we apparently launched a cruise missile into the Pentagon, planted piles of manufactured aircraft wreckage all over the Pentagon lawn in the blink of an eye, and hired hordes of mindlessly loyal fake witnesses to report they saw a plane, despite the fact the secret conspirators already had two or more real passenger jets earmarked to be crashed into buildings under their complete control. All this, from a gov't that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels.

Good grief, the gov't agents staging all these secret conspiracies sound like a bunch of stoned fifteen year old kids. I'm completely open to the possibility there was some gov't scheming behind the scenes somewhere...but jeez, THIS it certainly ain't.

This resumes most "truther" CT´s and shows how ridiculous they actually are. Thank you GoodOlDave.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by rush969]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
GoodOlDave totally ROCKS!
Sir, may I say you have shown, that using just our common sense, we can discover the incredible amount of B S all these "thruther" theories are supported on.

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Apparently, the gov't was able to find mindlessly loyal yet highly trained drones to sneak in and secretly plant controlled demolitions in a heavily occupied skyscraper without anyone noticing, all with the sheer perfection of a supernatural act and without anyone leaving any evidence or whistleblowers, and then managed to organize two passenger jets and crash them into the towers to cover up the controlled demolitions, all to create a false flag operation to invade Iraq...by framing Afghanistan.

Plus, they apparently dug a hole in the middle of nowhere out in Shanksville to fool us into thinking a passenger jet crashed there, and then turned around and launched a cover up to conceal the hole they dug in order to fool us. Oh, yeah, we apparently launched a cruise missile into the Pentagon, planted piles of manufactured aircraft wreckage all over the Pentagon lawn in the blink of an eye, and hired hordes of mindlessly loyal fake witnesses to report they saw a plane, despite the fact the secret conspirators already had two or more real passenger jets earmarked to be crashed into buildings under their complete control. All this, from a gov't that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels.

Good grief, the gov't agents staging all these secret conspiracies sound like a bunch of stoned fifteen year old kids. I'm completely open to the possibility there was some gov't scheming behind the scenes somewhere...but jeez, THIS it certainly ain't.

This resumes most "truther" CT´s and shows how ridiculous they actually are. Thank you GoodOlDave.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by rush969]

I love how believers of the official story can only try (and fail) at insulting 9-11 truthers instead of presenting any facts whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The amount of disinformation that you are spouting and could spout as "Factoids" would amazing I'm certain.

A whole lot of lies can never reshape what the facts really are.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Here's a Big Spoonful of Reality, straight from the bottle, just for you. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

Hi Manolo. I´m really willing to give it a try. However, the video seemed to be unrelated to our subject matter and is more than 3 hs. long.
Can you please tell me what portion I should look for?
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro624
I can tell you what freedom I lost because of the Patriot act and that is "Due Process of Law" I was fined by DHS 55,300 dollars for bringing 7 fake Rolex watches into the country I paid 1.80 for each of them ,I was found guilty without a trial and assessed a fine without a day in court.

Did you contact the ACLU? IIRC, they do this type of case work for free.

But please expound on what effect the PA had.

Surely you're not saying your right to illegally import fake Rolex watches was infringed upon?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm very surprised that 9/11 being an inside job is even up for debate anymore. Any averagely intelligent person who does the research cannot fail to come to the same conclusion. The evidence is overwhelming, and I for one no longer see the need to justifiy that position. At this stage of the game, anyone on this forum who is in denial, can remain in denial as far as I'm concerned.

Denying that 9/11 was an inside job is merely a result of either A) stupidity, B) laziness, or C) psychological manipulation.

Insert evidence here:
blah
blah
blah
blah

Come on lads and lassies, lets not even waste our breath on these numpties, its just a distraction. Concentrate your efforts where they count.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Well said! I agree wholeheartedly.

The countries invaded, the wealth gone, the lives destroyed.
Done deal. Watch it happen again and again.
It works so well every time...like clockwerk.
Clear as video.

At least we always have something amazing to watch.....

Here's something I suggest we all watch.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro624

What did your lawyer have to say about it?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

People keep referencing the ring of power, and I've downloaded it already, but I have yet to clear my schedule to watch it.

However, on your recommendation I will make the effort to watch it this evening.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Hey JP! Did ya watch the video I posted already?
Its very good at explaining not only this event but the entire world system
and how it is run by certain people.

Once you get past this nasty 9/11 business,
the rest of the vid is smooth sailing.
Nothing nefarious ever goes on in the world. Nope, s' all good.
And ya I'm a nut.
But seriously...watch the video purty please.
It's long, but well worth it!

Did you know the rothschilds own over 5 trillion dollars?
Just one interesting fact. Its all connected....
en.wikipedia.org...
Thank you!

[edit on 15-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
I love how believers of the official story can only try (and fail) at insulting 9-11 truthers instead of presenting any facts whatsoever.

Go back and re-read what I posted. I didn't make any personal attacks against anyone. I didn't say anyone was stupid, or retarded, or any of that. I was 100% criticizing the absurdity of these 9/11 claims. Let's face it, what *I* said isn't in the least bid different from what these damned fool conspiracy web sites are saying, I simply said it in less flowery conspiracy web site-esque prose than you're used to.

Thus, it confirms everythign I've been saying from day one- these conspiracy theorists are so madly in love with the possibility there's some secret gov't plot afoot that they WANT it to be true, and they identify with the idea with such strong emotion that any attack on these conspiracy theories is seen as an attack on them personally. All you've managed to do in your rush to defend your theories from critique is to prove the critique was correct to begin with.

I have never concealed my position- the conspiracy people aren't stupid, far from it. They're simply swallowing the utter rubbish these damned fool conspiracy stories are putting out to get people all paranoid over shadows, They themselves are simply the victim in this. This is why I myself particularly don't care if anyone says I'm a moron, or that I'm inbread, or that I kick pregnant dogs- I DON'T have any emotional investment in these 9/11 discussions. All I care about is whether anyone can show what I'm saying is incorrect.

FYI thank you, Rush969. Welcome to the Bureau of mindlessly loyal secret gov't disinformation agents dedicated to specifically fooling the people posting here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have a question; perhaps it's been asked already (don't have enough time to go through 8 threads right now); if the 9/11 planning took place for 2 1/2 years before execution, is Bill Clinton culpable as well? What role did Bill play?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Don't forget about those that are feeding into it to cash out. Like Alex Jones.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

"Just because you are not cognizant of a viable counter-argument or valid contrary information doesn't mean there isn't any."

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro624

That amount of a fine sucks ($55K)...did you declare the fake watches on your customs slip or did you try to bring them in without declaring them? If I saw a fake Rolex for $2, I'd buy one (a buddy of mine brought me one once from out of the country and I kept it at the office...it was stolen in a matter of weeks - not that i cared)...but I am curious, did you declare them or not?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcguyvermanolo
The amount of disinformation that you are spouting and could spout as "Factoids" would amazing I'm certain.

A whole lot of lies can never reshape what the facts really are.

www.youtube.com...

I have to concur with Rush969, here. I fail to see what a youtube video explaining how great Lyndon Larouche is at international economics has anything to do with the absurdity of these 9/11 conspiracies floating around the internet.

I do not go for innuendo, bait and switch, or five degrees of separation, "Kevin Bacon" games. Please explain to me in your own words what this has anything to do with anything. You're the one who's claiming what I post here are lies, so please explain how anything I said is a lie.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join