It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you still believe the official story?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by The_Zomar

Please, not the dreaded nanothermite. The same stuff that looks amazingly like primer paint?

please, try to put a lighter to red primer and see what happens?

by the way,
Rep. Brad Sherman’s office admits explosives found in the World Trade Center dust
www.911blogger.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by superleadoverdrive
goodoldave, one would not have to be "sneaking into two gigantic, heavily occupied buildings"
....Port Authority of New York & New Jersey World Trade Center property assessment Freedom of Information (FOI) records from the December 2000 Merritt & Harris Inc. report entitled "Due Diligence Physical Condition Survey World Trade Center", which contained recommendations for immediate major renovations throughout the World Trade Center complex during the year prior to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.
Previously released portions included those recommending immediate renovations upon major steel support columns located within the elevator shafts of WTC towers 1 and 2 just prior to September 11, 2001.

Slight problem with your assertion.. all the reports you listed mentioned are areas completely irreverent to where the towers started to collapse I.E. down in the subterranean garage and shopping mall. Also, all the reports I've read say the collapse was due to the failure of the horizontal support braces that supported the floors, not the steel columns in or near the elevators.

It would help your case if you could specify what these "renovations" were. If it turns out that it was simply just adding more fire retardant foam, then it's pretty clear that someone is pulling your leg with this innuendo.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
No wonder these Chicken Littles are swallowing utter rubbish like controlled demolitions and lasers from outer space that these conspiracy web sites are pushing out. Get some perspective, people!

Lasers? Have you gone senile? If anyone has said anything about holograms or lasers its because they were a government plant trying to discredit 9-11 truthers. You don't even know our side so how could you possibly attempt to argue against it.

Chicken little? I'm chicken for standing up to millions of ignorant fools exposing the truth?
Go back to watching your TV; you damn sheep.

Try to make some real points or don't post in this thread anymore.

As for the idea that they are spraying on nano thermite is ridiculous. The towers had packs of nano thermite in them similar to C4 which explains the squibs you see every 10 floors or so.

What about the guy that was in the basement when the plane hit and a firefighter drug him out with his skin hanging off? Everyone on the floors not hit by the plane were okay?

Correct me if I'm wrong, But I don't believe anyone who believes the official story has explained to me why there was no wing damage in the pentagon. I'll answer any question you have, so why are you picking and choosing mine?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Oh, I get it now.
I see where you are going with this tactic.
In that case nevermind!

Trust your gubmint implicitly then!

(it must pay well, everyone needs a job I guess!
Take a day, talk to your superiors again and see what to say now,
I'll still be here, unless I'm in cuba of course!
You, swampy, jerico and dave all must be part of the same operation.
These same old generic tactics sure get old after awhile.
Even I can see that!:lol
Pretty obvious....
You know rumor has it.....Sorry mods.......
I am warning myself to stay on topic here.

Makes me no nevermind, just trying to explain a concept.
Should have known if was futile after this many attempts.
I imagine if I made up some stuff about aliens, bigfoot or obama,
you would get it then.

No I have not lost any rights as far as if I were sitting in jail in
cuba or somewhere right this instant!

Although if I was, could I be on here trying to help you out?

Fine, play your game how you want. Just trying to help.

You still didn't thank me for that long post full of good reading I
made just for you, nor did you answer ONE of MY questions!

Thanks if you decide too and your welcome.(again)
You really still believe the official story?

I just hope you guys do a better job next time an attack happens.
Your credibility to protect us is in the dumpster in china
with all the other pieces of the official story.....hmmmm.....
and guess whos still loose?
Yap, your boogeyman cia agent tim osman, aka bin laden.....
strange how only the BIN LADENS were allowed to fly OUT of the country!
Pretty handy! hmmmm? I know, dang thats a touchy subject!
But I like to make you guys squirm!

In the eight weeks since the attacks, over 1,000 suspects and potential witnesses have been detained. Yet, just days after the hijackers took off from Boston aiming for the Twin Towers, a special charter flight out of the same airport whisked 11 members of Osama Bin Laden's family off to Saudi Arabia. That did not concern the White House.

bushwatch.com...

The cozy friendship continued for decades. After a terrorist attack at a barracks in Saudi Arabia which killed 19 Americans, the bin Laden family received a multi-billion dollar contract to re-build. And incredibly, George Bush Sr. was in a business meeting at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Washington on the morning of September 11th with one of Osama Bin Laden's brothers.

www.cbc.ca...
www.tvnewslies.org...
www.democraticunderground.com...
www.consortiumnews.com...
fathom.lib.uchicago.edu...
www.democracynow.org...

[edit on 10-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Please, not the dreaded nanothermite. The same stuff that looks amazingly like primer paint?

please, try to put a lighter to red primer and see what happens?

by the way,
Rep. Brad Sherman’s office admits explosives found in the World Trade Center dust
www.911blogger.com...

Putting a lighter to the red primer is like burning any other cured paint film. Putting a lighter to it while on the structure might even blister it or possibly make it smoke.

I read your link and find that the "admission" was by a very confused staffer while being harassed by someone named Ed Brotherton. He took three lines of information and crammed it into several pages. She admitted that she didn't read the NIST report. Publish this interview in the Washington Post and she will probably be an ex-staffer if he recorded it. If not, who knows what she really said.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Lasers? Have you gone senile? If anyone has said anything about holograms or lasers its because they were a government plant trying to discredit 9-11 truthers. You don't even know our side so how could you possibly attempt to argue against it.

Paranoid, much? The people bent out of shape over Lasers from outer space aren't secret agents. They're conspiracy theorists exactly Like you, it's just that they're into some other flaky conspiracy. Controlled demolitions, lasers from outer space, nukes in the basement, "no planes", they all come from the same place: some damned fool conspiracy website putting out rubbish.

In the case of "Lasers from outer space", it's coming from Dr, Judy Wood. she believes in this bit so strongly that she sued the gov't.

Lasers from outer space

I dare you to say Dr. Judy Wood is a secret gov't agent sent to discredit you. I double dog dare you.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Oh, I get it now.
I see where you are going with this tactic.

The tactic was to ask you an honest question and await an honest answer.

Where I "was going" with it was to see if you would be able to answer it, and if not what you would say in lieu of said answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Paranoid, much? The people bent out of shape over Lasers from outer space aren't secret agents. They're conspiracy theorists exactly Like you, it's just that they're into some other flaky conspiracy. Controlled demolitions, lasers from outer space, nukes in the basement, "no planes", they all come from the same place: some damned fool conspiracy website putting out rubbish.

In the case of "Lasers from outer space", it's coming from Dr, Judy Wood. she believes in this bit so strongly that she sued the gov't.

Lasers from outer space

I dare you to say Dr. Judy Wood is a secret gov't agent sent to discredit you. I double dog dare you.

Dr. Judy Wood is a secret government agent. Actually, I don't really know but I just had to say that. The fact that she has no facts to backup her claim makes it about as ridiculous as the official story. You see the difference between you and I, is that I research instead of being the yes-man for the MSM. Although space weapons do exist, I highly doubt they were used on 9-11 - The Nano Thermite did the trick extremely well.

3rd or 4th time... no wing damage to the pentagon? Can anyone explain?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well I guess you have your answer then don't you?
I'm fairly certain I won't ever get one.

Thanks for the strenuous reply anyway J.

Sound alot like profiling to me.....hmmm...

and good luck with the mission!
We won the war already didn't we?

Didn't ya see the mission accomplished sign?

On to the next phase, eh?

Crash the dollar, make more war, recruit more troops,
kill more peeps, ruin the middle class,...got it.
Edit: Oh, and danka shein comrade.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

You personally attacked me and failed to answer the question at hand. Its people like you that make the word "truther" a stigma.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There is no proof of nanothermite or any other controlled demolition materials.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by superleadoverdrive
goodoldave, one would not have to be "sneaking into two gigantic, heavily occupied buildings"
....Port Authority of New York & New Jersey World Trade Center property assessment Freedom of Information (FOI) records from the December 2000 Merritt & Harris Inc. report entitled "Due Diligence Physical Condition Survey World Trade Center", which contained recommendations for immediate major renovations throughout the World Trade Center complex during the year prior to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.
Previously released portions included those recommending immediate renovations upon major steel support columns located within the elevator shafts of WTC towers 1 and 2 just prior to September 11, 2001.

Why bring up lasers ? It makes you look just as unaccountable as the people who talk about it. I've seen many 9/11 truth and Debunker sites, None talked about laser's except some werid lady.

Infact I don't ever seen any of your posts go further than making a statement like the one you just did.

Slight problem with your assertion.. all the reports you listed mentioned are areas completely irreverent to where the towers started to collapse I.E. down in the subterranean garage and shopping mall. Also, all the reports I've read say the collapse was due to the failure of the horizontal support braces that supported the floors, not the steel columns in or near the elevators.

It would help your case if you could specify what these "renovations" were. If it turns out that it was simply just adding more fire retardant foam, then it's pretty clear that someone is pulling your leg with this innuendo.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by pteridine

There is no proof of nanothermite or any other controlled demolition materials.

Professor proves nano thermite was not primer paint (+conventional explosives used):
2nd video, watch it. www.liveleak.com...

You forgot to explain why theres no wing damage in the pentagon.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
Why bring up lasers ? It makes you look just as unaccountable as the people who talk about it. I've seen many 9/11 truth and Debunker sites, None talked about laser's except some werid lady.

I'm bringing it up because it proves my point about the truther movement. They aren't supporting these conspiracies becuase they looked at all the evidence and saw that it pointed to a conspiracy. Somewhere along the line they got one conspiracy idea or another into their heads and they specifically look for evidence to "prove" what they want to believe is true. The "Lasers from outer space" people are a sterling example thereof becuase you can see right away they're only zeroing on those few things that offer the veneer of support while ignoring the mountains of things that refute it.

That's just one conspiracy. The "nukes in the basement", the "no planes hit the WTC" are yet more examples. I don't have to tell you that I see no difference between them and your own "controlled demolitions" conspiracy.

Infact I don't ever seen any of your posts go further than making a statement like the one you just did.

I don't think I need to show evidence that the location of the initial structural collapse was at the point of impact of the planes, at the ninety-somethingth floor, and were nowhere near the undergroung garage or shopping malls that the treports mentioned. As for the reason for the collapse, I myself subscribe to the report of MIT materials engineer Thomas Eagar. It explains the physics of the collapse in quite clear terms.

MIT engineer report on the physics of the WTC collapse

Despite all the self styled engineering experts here, I have yet to encounter even one person here who can refute it. Perhap you can be the first.

Oh, and I notice you didn't offer any answer to my question. I asked it becuase it goes back to the "quoting only what you want to quote" statement that started this bit to begin with:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Jones claims are without merit at this point. His paper is full of errors; reference some of my posts in turbofan's "yep, its thermite...." thread.

As to the facade damage, check this site. 911research.wtc7.net...

[edit on 11/11/2009 by pteridine]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Dr. Judy Wood is a secret government agent. Actually, I don't really know but I just had to say that. The fact that she has no facts to backup her claim makes it about as ridiculous as the official story.

You're consistant, I'll give you that. One thing I don't understand, if Dr. Wood is a gov't disinformation agent- why did she sue her fellow disinformation agents at NIST to try and stop them from putting out their explanation for the collapse and get them to consider her own? And since Morgan Reynolds was in on the lawsuit, is he a gov't disinformation agent as well?

3rd or 4th time... no wing damage to the pentagon? Can anyone explain?

Probably not, becuase unlike you I don't pretend I'm qualified to be an expert in crash site forensics to know what aircraft should or shouldn't do when it crashes. If you're trying to use this as innuendo that it wasn't a 757 that hit the Pentagon, you should be interested to know that others are calling YOU a disinformation agent, or at least, a willing shill for them-

The Pentagon attack- booby trap for 9/11 researchers

Thus, the REAL reason why you're having so much trouble convincing anyone of your conspiracy scenarios- you're all but getting into fist fights among yourselves over what the secret conspiracy actually is.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by dodadoom

You personally attacked me and failed to answer the question at hand. Its people like you that make the word "truther" a stigma.

I see no where here where I did J.(thats why I quoted the entire post)
I answered you three ways from sunday.
You did not even ask me to start with!
Out of courtesy to you I dug up the information and presented it with numbered lines and everything in part to help you out with your ligitimate
question. You have done nothing but bash this attempt!
It cannot be more plain.
I even asked you if I may answer this question you posed!
If you dont want to read what I posted, oh well.
You certainly didn't have to read it or even respond!

You asked what rights specifically have we lost.
I gave you three instances with links to back them up.
You continually deny this and deflect anything I say.
What am I supposed to think, huh?
"People like me? Fine, I'll play your game too.....
Its people like you who give this entire country a bad name!
Now that is an insult! Not that I know you, it just sounds good.....

Sorry mods.
Instead of explaining why you are doing this and answering my question so I can better see how I can make it more clear to you, you play games.
Now you have added me as a foe instead of being grown up about it
and conversing with me to explain your point?
Deny ignorance? I guess it seems you are denying your own.

Edit: danka shein is thank you in german. Not an insult!

Still waiting for any thanks at all from you.....
am I on you guys' watch list now too?
Seems alot like you are just profiling me just to figure out who I am.
Good thing I'm not the only one here who can smell a rat.
Geez louise!

The only other reason that I can think of for this deflection, otherwise
is, we must be getting closer to the truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
How could something of this magnitude and enormity be kept a secret? The Manhattan Project was a secret, sure... until the Trinity. Then it leaked, which is how the Russians got it. It's been eight years since 9-11. Please point me to the leaks.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A conspiracy is a plan, usually an evil or unlawful plan. It involves two or more people. The denial of the fact of a conspiracy, i.e. the cover story, is like a bubble. Once any part of it is proved to be false, it bursts and the cover story is exposed. Like a balloon, it is not necessary to burst a cover story with ten or fifteen pins. It collapses with only one bit of circumstantial evidence that is undeniable.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rivyolie

How could something of this magnitude and enormity be kept a secret?

No secret.
Buildings were blown up, or down as it where. Someone did it.
The air force was given a stand down order.
Why else would they let this happen? Why?
It never has yet....
If a tiny cessna strays a few miles out of it's flight path there are
f 16's all over it! Care to ask about that?
We're prolly better off not knowing any of this stuff.
What we don't know can kill us.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by dodadoom]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join