It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law In The Ukraine * President Announces Arrests Of Opponents Of Forced Vaccination And Quar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko has issued a statement strongly suggesting that the government is preparing to carry out mass forced vaccinations with the untested swine flu jab.

In a statement posted on the government website, Yushchenko announced a crack down on political protests and orders for the arrest of public health officials who have opposed mass "swine flu vaccinations and quarantines.

www.president.gov.ua...

"I instruct the Government and the Ministry of Health to immediately start preventive and promotional work in areas where there is no epidemic, targeting primarily the special risk groups,“ he said.

"This means that medical aid must be urgently reinforced by emergency, critical care treatment. It is generally known that the only way to prevent any infection is vaccination,“ he said.

Yushchenko said he had ordered key medical officials who allowed political protests against the government to continue in the city of Kiev to be arrested under the pretext that they were jeopardising public health.

"I have addressed the Prosecutor General of Ukraine with the request to institute criminal charges of negligence committed by first of all the Chief Sanitary Inspector, Kyiv City Sanitarian and the officials, who, despite having daily information on the epidemic situation in the country, neglected it in pursuit of political dividends and ambition,“ he said.

Furthermore, he strongly suggested that democracy in the Ukraine was about to be uprooted and replaced by military rule under a special "interdepartmental commissionthat follows orders from WHO and the UN.

"We must change the system. We must change the entire system of government in Ukraine,“ Yushchenko said.

"Back in April of 2009 I addressed the Government with the request to establish a special interdepartmental commission on fighting the spread of flu viruses, to finance the establishment of Flu Center and to take all measures to protect the country against flu. That included providing adequate availability of medicines, facemasks and all other necessaries. "

Lin k

It has began, and the Ukraine seems to be the first place where this is being implemented, giving power to WHO and the UN over the Ukraine under orders of Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko .

Martial law to be implemented in the Ukraine, and anyone who refuses the jab can be arrested, as well as doctors.

This is bad news. Democracy, or freedom, although democracy is not freedom he means freedom will be uprooted from Ukraine.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

I didn't put all caps, I increased size.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

mod edit, to correct BOLD BB code

[edit on Fri Nov 6 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm awaiting confirmation from other news sources, so far only the south african news fto has confirmed.

If this is true, I fear for our Ukrainian friends. Strange the president states vaccination is the only way to fight a virus.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsof0ld

It is not all caps, I increased the size of the statements that are of concern.

There is a difference... BTW, the scaremongering was done by WHO, and the UN, as well as by Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko....

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Its VERY bad news-given the political situation already its another nail in his own political coffin tho surely ?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
How will they verify that you even got the vaccine? Ive always wondered that.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Have just asked OH to see whats being reported there on the news.
Kiev post are saying the WHO is satisfied that Ukraine authorities are taking all steps to deal with this-tho have stopped short in any mention of forced vacs.
; www.kyivpost.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mods-maybe it would be appropriate to merge this with the ongoing thread on the same subject ?

link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding

The mark of the beast is received on the right hand or forehead.

link   

Its like bush when he was president, wanted every american to have a brain scan, for illness. How would they know, who has had it or not.

Something more is going on obviously, than we know.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It's political NOT medical
BenE

According to an article published today on the Web site of the respected French daily Le Monde, a group of WHO experts who have visited Ukraine found only A(H1N1) and determined that the number of deaths so far is LOWER than the number for last year's regular seasonal flu after the same number of weeks of outbreak. Source: www.lemonde.fr... In other words, the Ukraine military or someone in the circles of power have found the flu to be a convenient pretext for putting the country in lock-down mode.

Source Whatreallyhappend website.

I'm sure twitter is filling up with reports of people disappearing with arrests and monitoring of everything by authorities. It is going to be like flashbacks from the earlier Iran protests.

Edit to note. Much info when you google "Joseph Moshe"

[edit on 6-11-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

Wow...I guess we better merge EVERY thread dealing with swine flu into one then?

Anyways, the caps came from the original article. I copied and pasted the name of the article, hence the reason why the name of the thread was in caps.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

they wont know, so they will just inject you twice JUST to be sure

yay for martial law. at least one of the predictions i read last year is coming true. when do aliens show up? is that later this month?

MAN IM SO ANXIOUS!!

cant wait

still need popcorn

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Ukrainians obviously elected a corrupt stooge, since giving out flu vaccines after peak transmission provides little health benefit.

Ukraine's flu outbreak shows signs of slowing

Also indicates there's no shortages of flu vaccine, if they can afford to give them out to immune and previously exposed people in an impoverished country.

CFR Recording Suggests Creating False Scarcity To Drive Up Demand For H1N1 Vaccine

So Yushchenko, who's your daddy? Tell us what kind of kickback you are getting from vaccine vendors in order to put your citizens in a lock down prison-type enviroment and force them to get virtually worthless vaccines? Or perhaps you're just acting out a bizarre revenge fantasy, since you have been poisoned and want others to feel the same pain, as in misery breeds contempt.

Dr. Maurice Hilleman who was a senior vaccine scientist at Merck reveals Russia has been used in field trials for deadly vaccines that introduce other diseases into the populace, like AIDS and the SV40 virus which causes cancer.

--------------------

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
..... when do aliens show up? is that later this month?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

I suspect the ABC's TV show "V" might give us a clue and I wouldn't be surprised if they have forced vaccinations in the script.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It looks to me that they are putting the blame on the citizens for not being good sheep takeng all the vaccines the last years as awareness of its dangers have grown, now they are scare people to take all the vaccines again ... These people must be terminated before they have us like zombies down 23 hours of work each day....

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
who'd of thunk it... ukraine??

btw if the virus is slowing, then wouldnt they need the vaccine to kick it off to a good rolling start again?

seems like they are the test bed for us.

Australia is in good shape because they took it early like the good slaves they should be, and ukraine is getting it rough, because they didnt feel like taking it right away?

looks like a game of good dog / bad dog.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wonder if everyone is ready to see what's coming yet?

They can say it's the only way to fight the virus but
it really isn't.
Above Top Secret.....

[edit on 6-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I just want to point out the obvious one more time. Does it make sense for someone to make someone else take a vaccine at the point of a gun? And then say it's for their health?

Maybe I'm too simple but that seems allot like, "If you don't eat the poison mushrooms, we're going to shoot you?" For your health.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Does it make sense for the Forestry Management Sevice to send in agents with high powered rifles to kill off deer, for the sake of the "health" of the herd?

In all honesty, many of the so-called health workers are sincere believers in the efficacy of vaccines, and believe that they are helping to save lives.

Its the guys who own the pharmaceuticals that know better. They are the managers of the Human Forest Preserve, and their high powered rifles come in the form of little jabs.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, well, well, now we know what the left hand is doing.

The right hand is directing us to pay attention to the mass shootings in the US while everyone's attention is directed away from a country with a spreading mystery virus (supposedly) and the martial law that ensued (supposedly).

Just speculation on my part though...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join