It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Crater...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
A strange crater.

Yesterday I have received from a friend the mysterious image of this strange Crater.I do not know where he has found it, and the only thing that I know is that the diameter of the crater is of approximately 500 meters.
What I wonder is if and how is possible "geologically" that the nature creates inside the crater those strange squared formations and all angled ones in the same way.
I know various “geologic wonders” like those in Ireland, but I have not never seen nothing of this type in a Crater!
They are bizzarre, but geologically reasonable, formations or we are in front of something artificial? The ruins of an ancient necropolis buried in a crater?

Experts and Geologysts are welcome. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It looks like a slump or sink hole rather than a crater to me. Very interesting though.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

It might help if you could tell us where this picture was taken. This could be anywhere. Earth / under water / Moon / Mars / etc etc.

Looks a bit like an elephant's footprint on a muddy surface if you ask me...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mokoman

Sorry Mokoman. I don't know but I think some desert area.
Sahara? Gobi desert? Arabia? I don't know.
But the only thing that I would want to know from some expert or geologist or skilled person in this matter is: it is possible that these formations within this crater are natural or are artificial?
It is possible that are ruins buried in the sand?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Uh oh, is your friend the Italian Lawyer Taymour?
Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

This is one of his images
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6b4ccf11674.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Actually Imagir, you are Taymour aren't you? You registered 1 week after Taymour was banned, and your producing the same type, or exact image in this case, that you produced under Taymour... Still looking for geologic professional opinions? I gave you two.

Welcome back... I guess

-E-

[edit on 6-11-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if you loaded these images into a level editor for crysis as hightmap, would it work ???

new topics

top topics

join