It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman with two Vaginas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It’s a “Tyra Show” international exclusive, meet the woman who was born with two vaginas in an episode scheduled to air on Friday, November 6th, blares a press release issued Thursday.

Lauren believes she has two periods: “I think so because my periods generally last about 21 days…When I was a teenager I had really heavy periods…I would have to change pads every hour….”

And while doctors believe its safe for Lauren to bear children — she could become pregnant while already pregnant: “The doctor in England said pregnancy wise, it should be okay…if I do get pregnant it should push the other uterus over to one side and keep it out of the way. Me and my partner would need to plan on using condoms just in case I got pregnant in the other one,” she says.

www.popcrunch.com...#

Holy

What do you all think about this? Are any of you going to watch this?

This is truly strange, I thought that I would share it. I never watch the Tyra Banks show myself. But I thought this issue was interesting.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Did not see this show, but it is not that rare, so I'm told, for a woman to have a wall inside this part of the body that divides the Vagina in 2. Know someone with this and she had a child. Some minor complications with sex and delivery, but all works fine otherwise.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i wonder where the other one is.. inside?.. to the side? above or below? so many questions i have

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

The show is supposed to air today. I never have watched this show, but I might check this one out. I have never heard of this before.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Next there will be the man with 4 penises. Where will this end.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My aunt was a twin that didn't divide properly - she had 2 sets of reproductive organs. She had a hysterectomy and still went on to have 3 kids. This was 40 years ago. Not so new.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lolliek

So this does happen? So basically it's a piece of skin dividing the genital organ in two?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by srslyguyz
i wonder where the other one is.. inside?.. to the side? above or below? so many questions i have

lol, why so many questions, just use your imagination.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well I knew about women with two uterus but no with two vaginas, that is new to me but everything can happens, after all we have people with both female and male genitals that happens more often than people think but we got privacy laws that protect this type of birth oddities to be published in any way.

Even when in India they have an ancient god that was venerated for been both female and male.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Why? Denying Ignorance......

And embracing women.

-Dev

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This guy has 19 Penises!!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Wtf, lol.

15 minutes of fame, hey.

Who dreams up these rubbish things, lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

That video is not available in the us because of copyright restrictions.

I have known of hermaphrodites. But this is the first time I have heard of a woman with two sets of reproductive organs.

I bet it would be something these people wouldn't talk about a lot.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

HAHA! That would suck so bad! I mean being pregnant must be bad enough but jeez.... And two periods at the same time?? I would not want to be around that chick ever.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Ahh that's a shame - it's a spoof, we have channel 5 over here, and they do a lot of the quasi documentary's on people with deformities, they attempt to be tasteful but really they are more sensationalist - that was a sketch on BBC's That Mitchell and Webb look in the form of an advert - quite funny.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Damn the pagans must love her! Fertility goddess at 200% fertility!!

...and twice as unsatisfied after sex

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I had to look up this medical condition...

Uterus didelphys (sometimes also uterus didelphis) represents a uterine malformation where the uterus is present as a paired organ as the embryogenetic fusion of the mullerian ducts failed to occur. As a result there is a double uterus with two separate cervices, and often a double vagina as well. Each uterus has a single horn linked to the ipsilateral fallopian tube that faces its ovary.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I had second thoughts about providing a link to this story because there were explicit photos.

Anyway, Juan Baptista dos Santo and Blanch Dumas, both born in the late 19th century were both doubly endowed and went on to have a successful relationship together.

I'm sure if anyone wanted to read the full story a google search would be helpful.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by berenike]

new topics

top topics

join