It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Mist...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi everyone, something happened to me yesterday at work. It was around 5:50pm, we were about to close, and I was talking to one of my co-workers when behind him I saw this white smoke or mist swift by from behind him towards his right shoulder and it disappear . It was so noticeable, I stopped and was like WOW, WTF, he turned around and asked me what happened, i told him i saw white smoke behind him and he told me he didn't see anything. Where we were standing there are no a/c vents nearby. I was pretty shocked cause the only places that I've seen that type of white mist are in photographs, the ones that are supposedly pictures of spirits.

Anyone has an explanation for this? I cant come up with anything, should i go see an optometrist?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I saw a white mist hovering to the left og my grandfather's coffin at this funeral.

It lasted about a minute. Noone else saw it.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Someone was probably smoking, and a tip for the future when asking questions. Dont ask a question and then follow it by a statement of admission, its called leading, people do it when they are stretching and want answers to fit into their mold. Because personally whenever I have seen wisps of white smoke its because someone lit up. Ethnography 101, simple question and answers are the best ones.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
ok? lol wasn't trying to lead anything anywhere, i was just comparing the mist to something i've seen before, and there was nobody smoking inside, its not aloud to smoke where i work.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aziroth
Someone was probably smoking, and a tip for the future when asking questions. Dont ask a question and then follow it by a statement of admission, its called leading, people do it when they are stretching and want answers to fit into their mold. Because personally whenever I have seen wisps of white smoke its because someone lit up. Ethnography 101, simple question and answers are the best ones.

inside at work... i think the average mind naturaly ruled out smoking. your matter of fact attitude is obnoxious. so if he has seen pictures of something similar, he shouldnt add that information? when asking a question i think detail is important. leaving things out will only prolong the conversation.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
Anyone has an explanation for this? I cant come up with anything, should i go see an optometrist?

google 'ectoplasm'. I believe I have seen it myself.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

thanks a lot, but it didn't help much, the ectoplasm is described as a mucus like substance, what i saw was like a mist that appeared out of nowhere and than disappeared, if it was smoke it would have been so light colored, and it would have been visible for a while, but what i saw appeared and after like 2 or 3 seconds it disappeared.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

thanks a lot, but it didn't help much, the ectoplasm is described as a mucus like substance, what i saw was like a mist that appeared out of nowhere and than disappeared, if it was smoke it would have been so light colored, and it would have been visible for a while, but what i saw appeared and after like 2 or 3 seconds it disappeared.

What I saw was a mist, just sitting there, out of doors, 2 or 3 feet around and quite out of the ordinary...so much so that I simply walked on and didn't remember it until later when it was mentioned that the area had been 'full of ghosts'. Then it came back to me. I consider it one of my 'ghost' experiences.

And I have read of ectoplasm being generated as a mist...something that one can actually train ones self to produce.

Curious...

top topics

join