It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heh... What if TPTB think WE'RE the Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Think about it... Like a double edged sword

We think THEY'RE trying to put US in a NWO
and THEY think WE'RE trying to put THEM in a NWO!

They certainly are.
But as certainly too, are we.

A LOT of people see the government lies for what they are! A LOT of us are trying to think of ways to better the system!

The government lies to keep the system as it is - which on its own means a lot of changes to the system as it was - before 'they' (corporations) started running the show.

So who's the REAL supporter of the NWO? Us - or them?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I can't tell if you're being serious or not but my answer would be that they think of people like us as the free radicals.

In each algorithm there should a contingency to account for this. The Illuminati were set up to operate outside the confines of government so there may be a little point hidden in your thoughts here. I think the tptb see themselves as actually helping to bring reason and order to a chaotic world. I doubt they see their vision of the future ran by a secret organization, though it may well in fact be the case.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think most definitely the world is run by ptb that we will never ever know of. This gives them power of secrecy and also lets them do what they want.

I think, mental hospitals and drugs are there to stop the normal folk, from being illuminated as such. If you goto far they can just say your a risk, without you ever doing a thing.

Anyone who knows info, that does not come from there 5 senses and the normal outlets, will always be risky for them.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You guys need to take off the tin hats and enjoy your life.

Like... seriously. Before the PTB track you down for being a "free radical" posting on an internet forum.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
To the OP - I'll do you a favor and give you the big picture about what is going on, because I believe I have it more or less down:

TPTB is a psychopathocracy. The one common factor is they are a bunch of unempathic psychopathic types that share common traits, such as control freakiness and pathological lieing. They are a fear based emotional profile sort of human being, at the extreme, they infiltrate and consume, they are parasites.

The general population seeks love and freedom, will willingly help each other and seek cooperation and peace. We are the substrata on which governments build themselves up, but they get taken over by the above parasitic form.

You're basic premise is right, we want a NWO based on positives, on real order, on love and freedom. They, psychotic creatures that they are want a NWO based on fear and control. On negatives. You see, at it's core this is a physical phenomenon based on energies, and is reflected at highers scales in things like desertification and acid rain. We are part of a system which, from an energetic pov, is going through a bad patch.

The universe is action and reaction, the more evil is put into the world the more love will manifest to fight it. It's a dynamic balance imo, and over the long term will tend to favor love and positives, because they are real order, creational energy, and the energy behind TPTB is entropic. But yes, they are just as scared of us as we are of them, heck, even more so, because they know we stand for everything they want to destroy, although being entropic creatures they don't really know what they're doing. We should not fear them, we should treat them as the diseased souls they are.

My 5c.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica
You guys need to take off the tin hats and enjoy your life.

Like... seriously. Before the PTB track you down for being a "free radical" posting on an internet forum.

My life is already destroyed, and my life has been the extreme of what the ptb do to people. Ive had no privacy at all in my adult life, so how can one ever live a life like that.

On subject i do nto think most people want a loving world, lol. I think most people buy into the material world, that is here, and just are selfish pigs, just that they are not as high up as the ptb. I think most people share the traits of the ptb, its just that they do not have the position, to push and bully like the highest ranks.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Well put man. I like the way you think.
2ndline

top topics

join