It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live in Vancouver, BC? You can no longer listen to CoastToCoastAM over the airwaves!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Apparently some of the affiliates stream their broadcasts. Someone on Craigslist said they listened to C2C on KGMI;s website out of California. I was very disapointed to hear a bunch of football BS when I was looking for my bedtime C2C fix last night. Hopefully they can find another carrier and soon, tho' I can't think of a suitable station in the area (2 news stations, 1 all traffic station, 2 all sports talk stations (now), and a whole bunch of multicultural and oldies stations, on am anyways). Personally, I blame Dr. Laura for the low ratings of the station. I bet if they did a night time survey, CFUN had more listeners than anyone. C2C was even getting local sponsors the last couple years!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I am up the sunshine coast but 90% of my family is in van, so i joined for support.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
you can get it on online KFI out of LA Calif.

www.kfi640.com...

or with a good ground plane antenna you might even hear it in vancouver.

I use to listen to KFI in northern calif with no problem they are a high power station.

There should be some station in northern western US that can be heard in Vancouver BC.

You just need to surf the dial till you find one that carries C2C
I have 5 stations i can hear in Calif that plays them
One in nevada, Utah, Oregon and 2 in calif
Someone in the Seattle area must carry them.

try KVI 570 out of Seattle

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, C to C fans.

Try this link at midnight, Montreal time, -5 ZULU time:

940 AM LIVE.
www.940hits.com...

Blue skies.

Hey, thank you! I have been looking for an online version of the show for quite a while, and I never could find one. Thanks again!

Ha!, They are talking about the Old Hag ghost story. So cool!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Here's a site that has a directory by location of stations that broadcast C2C.
www.coaststream.com...

Just click streams and then your location and you will have a list of locals. Some require M$ Silverlight, others don't, so find what you like.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by digger2381

Awesome thanks
I won't have any problems playing the streams. But I had real difficulties trying to find anywhere that had the streams, now that's sorted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join