It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got the H1N1 Vaccine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I just wanted to post this to just get it over with. I got the vaccine over 3 days ago, and nothing bad has happened to me. Maybe its just me, because of my life style. Or maybe its just a random chance of anything happening. I would just like to say that I think maybe, the H1N1 theories were blown out of porportion. No everyone, I am not a disinfo agent or anything of the sort. My parents made me take it, and I tried to resist because of the stories I've heard. But I ended up taking it because I respect my parents, more than conspiracies.

I don't know, maybe something will happen to me later on, but I highly doubt it. I feel great. I've still been seeing some new threads coming up that potray the vaccine in a negative way. For all I know, the vaccine is not the best choice for some people.

Sorry if I somehow affended someone, somehow. I just wanted to share my H1N1 experience, because the majority of people on this site think its completely a bad idea to take it, but obviously some things have been exaggerated.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Trams

No one should be offended by another person expressing themselve's in a completely appropriate way.

I am glad to hear that you have not had any bad reactions to date. I hope that those of us who do not believe in the vaccination program are wrong and you are now protected.

Keep in mind though that the incident rate for reactions, although higher than they should be are still in your favor. I think that what a lot of people are concerned about is that most have a greater chance of complications from the vaccine, than from the flu itself. Time will only tell though as to who is right or wrong.

Again...glad you are feeling great and thank you for sharing a positive spin. We need to hear both sides of this debate.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I whish you side effect free journey and you must let us know if you get side effects..

Which Jab are you getting over there?
Here in Norway the Govt. went for the Pandemrix and yesterday they started to sell TamiFlu without even needing an prescription, so people are going banans here.

As for me and my family, no one here is taking any of these drugs..

What I didnt like to read in your OP, was that they 'forced' you , I bet they had all the best intentions, but they should have listened to you and done some research on their own before doing so, atleast that is my oppinion..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
That's great. I've been hearing many bad things about the vaccine. It scared the # outta me seeing that former cheerleader that became disabled after taking the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
That's great. I've been hearing many bad things about the vaccine. It scared the # outta me seeing that former cheerleader that became disabled after taking the vaccine.

I think she had the seasonal flu vaccine, not the swine flu jab..
I still feel the same way about all vaccines, dont trust them and I am not risking permanent damage just to escape the flu, which you basacly fet when you take the vaccine.

Vaccine = Virus
Virus = Vaccine ..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
we shall see remember 1976 reactions didn't start until the 17 of December.
things have not been exaggerated about this Vaccine why i might say?

simple lets remember what happened
1.Familes or those who had there jabs can not sue the markers of the Vaccine case they are been protected from law suits.

2.The makers themselves didn't take the jab for there oneself or there families

3.Its an untested vaccine and unproven to work at all.

4.media havent yet showed us the real trail tests The so called test been done in Europe as in no results thus far.

5.Your the guinea pig for the untested vaccine.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No use in scaring him now, he's already received the vaccine. As he mentioned in his OP he did his research and had his doubts. Now that he took the vaccine, it's best to be positive about it. Stressing people out who took the vaccine won't help anyone. It will just raise their stressfactor and hurt the immune system.

To the OP, I'm glad to hear you're alright. I don't think anyone ever thought that everyone who choses to take the vaccine would die off. It's just a risk vs benefit issue. You took the risk and so far it turned out fine for you.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
im happy. i have needle phobia, which prevented me from getting the H1N1 or any other flu shot for that,but hey I'm Flu FREE! I mean, you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Good luck. You should of pulled a fast one, went in for the shot to make your parents happy then declined it, if you really didn't want to take it. Did your parents get the vaccine as well?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
brave & ignorant
but I wish you good health and no side effects

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
I just wanted to post this to just get it over with. I got the vaccine over 3 days ago, and nothing bad has happened to me. Maybe its just me, because of my life style. Or maybe its just a random chance of anything happening. I would just like to say that I think maybe, the H1N1 theories were blown out of porportion. No everyone, I am not a disinfo agent or anything of the sort. My parents made me take it, and I tried to resist because of the stories I've heard. But I ended up taking it because I respect my parents, more than conspiracies.

But maybe the whole swine flu was the thing that was blown out of proportion, I mean... you may have gotten the vaccine and are completely fine.

But I haven’t gotten the vaccine and I’m also completely fine. Everyone else I know who hasn’t got the vaccine is also doing fine. So what is your point?

No need for the vaccine, just like there is no need for any other flu vaccine.

Mikey

[edit on 6/11/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well, this confirms it!

We now know with 100% certainty that this swine flu vaccine is 100% safe, and 100% effective.

And this also confirms it, Baxter DOES have our best interests in mind.... Not 'profits".

How dare us question their motives.

Thanks OP for clearing up the whole vaccine thing with us.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
I just wanted to post this to just get it over with. I got the vaccine over 3 days ago, and nothing bad has happened to me. Maybe its just me, because of my life style. Or maybe its just a random chance of anything happening.

Your proclamation is premature.

It's entirely possible that ill effects might not show up for weeks, months or even years. For example, US solders that had the anthrax vaccines (that contained some of the same adjuvants as some batches of H1N1 vaccine) became sick over the months and years that followed.

Would you even recognize the symptoms of a slow-onset malfunction like arthritis? If you were just sterilized, how long would it take you to find out? Sorry to be a wet blanket, but just because you did not fall over dead does not indicate that vaccine is safe.

There's no way that poison is going into my body.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokoman

No use in scaring him now, he's already received the vaccine. As he mentioned in his OP he did his research and had his doubts. Now that he took the vaccine, it's best to be positive about it. Stressing people out who took the vaccine won't help anyone. It will just raise their stressfactor and hurt the immune system.

I disagree.

Maybe an honest appraisal of the possibilities will push the OP towards behaviors that put the odds for good health in his favor. Good behaviors like regular exercise, a diet high in fruits/veggies & low in fats/sugars, remaining a non-smoker, etc.

Simple fact: Taking the vaccine was rolling the dice with his future quality of life.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Well, this confirms it!

We now know with 100% certainty that this swine flu vaccine is 100% safe, and 100% effective.

And this also confirms it, Baxter DOES have our best interests in mind.... Not 'profits".

How dare us question their motives.

Thanks OP for clearing up the whole vaccine thing with us.

WTF?! I think they gave you 5 vaccines in the head because what you are talking about is dumb and moronic... do you know how long they need to test vaccine before people could get it? #in years! this only one of few more BIG arguments , and by the way this vaccine can weak your health not cause instant death so if he doesnt get side effects now that means nothing!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by bartolas]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by bartolas]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why do people keep saying it's untested? It's as tested as ANY flu shot is, in any year. It's made the same way. But in this case, at least it's known to combat that particular flu, and not a guessing game like most flu shots are.

You know that NONE of the makers got the shot? I sort of doubt that.

It's a flu vaccine like any other, with the typical (low) chances of getting an ill side-effect as a result. Even the mass 1976 vaccinations had around a 1 in 100,000 negative impact from the vaccine. So, unless you are very unlucky, you are probably fine.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think the whole thing is crazy. People are talking about the swine flu everywhere I go these days. Ive never experienced the entire planet being vaccinated against a flu.

Sure, there may be some people who die from this flu, but what are the odds? If 3000 people in the United States die, thats 300000000/3000 = 1 chance in 100 000 of dying from the flu.

I will rather take my chances than get injected with this thing. Who knows what it will do to your body? There could be effects down the line several years from now that you dont even discover. You may start losing your memory and think its just a sign of aging when its really not.

Im not trusting this vaccine.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi, vaccine$-new$ fan$.

You got the vaccine? Cool.

Here, in our small 6.5 million-persons province of Quebec in Canada,
at the **START** of the vaccine sessions, I heard there was
! ! ! THREE DEATHS ! ! ! ALREADY !
2 nurses + 1 other person ! !
This is by "word of mouth" news. We will NOT see that in the MSM ! !

And I repeat : 3 deaths, AT THE $TART of vacinnation$ ! !
We really can see here, the true reason for the vaccine$ !

Soooooo, go ahead ! Get the vaccine ! !
It is nIiIiIce and goOoOod for you !

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's a matter of risk versus reward or perhaps Russian roulette.

In this case, there was no reward for giving into flu fear.

Pfizer Vaccine Batch Quarantined In Netherlands After Deaths WSJ

CSL Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Insert Publicintelligence

Have you read the H1N1 vaccine inserts? Examiner

Guillain–Barré syndrome Wiki

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi

The Norwegia people is now beeing vaccinated, and has been for a couple of weeks, and now the sad side of the story is starting to reveale, but guess what... they have a cure for that altso...

They got people from the medicine agency to answer the phone from people who hase taken the vaccine and wants to report their sideeffects, the medical agency will then decide which sideeffect worth reporting.....??

What kind of world do we live in, cheers to the World HELL Organisation

www.tv2nyhetene.no...

Legemiddelverket = The medicine agency
Nedringt = The calls are coming in rappidly

Take care

new topics

top topics

join