It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sister got the H1N1 Vaccine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here in Ontario Canada, my sister got a swine flu vaccine due to she worked at an old folks home. I told her multiple times, do not take the vaccine, instead take Vitamin D3.

Maybe it was my fault with trying to explain all the conspiracies, but she ignored me and took it anyways, so i told her to give me a complete update on her well being.

This was yesterday, and this morning she called and said the area where she got the injection started to swell. I'm going to look at it when i see her next, but i am no doctor.

I'll be sure to keep posting updates on her health on this thread, she gave me permission.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Swelling, redness and a bit of pain is common at the injection site. But, yeah, keep tabs on her and let us know how she does, please.

How old is she by the way? Just curious. When I was younger and got the flu shot I got a lot of redness and soreness at the injection site. Not now, though. I'm in my 50's. An injection doesn't even faze me now.

Maybe I just got used to having injections. I take insulin shots from time to time. It's always funny for ME, to leave the syringe in my belly and walk around the house with it bouncing up and down grossing everyone else out.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There is a lot more that can happen. Keep an eye on your sister. I was just informed by my mother, she lives in Florida, that a famous latin singer who got the vaccine is getting paralysis among other side effects, which is getting worse as time goes by.

She took the vaccine a long time ago and apparently just now started getting into violent spasms, as well as parts of her body are suffering paralysis.

I hope nothing happens to your sister. My thoughts are with you two.

I know that it doesn't make any difference that a singer has gotten like this, but apparently it has gotten many people worried in south Florida, because more, and more cases are like this one.

I will try to find more information about it.

BTW, I did find this about the 1976 vaccines.

Swine Flu Vaccine Linked to Paralysis, Leaked Memo Reveals
Posted by sakerfa on August 17, 2009

(NaturalNews) – A warning letter about the swine flu vaccine was leaked to the DailyMail over the weekend. Written by Professor Elizabeth Miller, head of the Health Protection Agency’s Immunization Department, it warns neurologists that the influenza vaccine of 1976 was linked to a devastating neurological condition called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS). “The vaccines used to combat an expected swine influenza pandemic in 1976 were shown to be associated with GBS and were withdrawn from use,” says the July 29 letter.

GBS can cause paralysis and death. One woman mentioned in the DailyMail story — Hilary Wilkinson — was stricken with GBS and had to be fed through a drip while needing a tracheotomy just to breathe. It took her three months in the hospital to learn how to walk and talk again. On the topic of the swine flu vaccine, she says today, “It makes me feel wary that the Government is rolling out this vaccine without any clear idea of the GBS risk, if any. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone… I’m frightened to have the swine flu vaccine if this might happen again — it’s a frightening illness and I think more research needs to be done on the effect of the vaccine.”

An 800 percent increase in GBS risk

A second letter has also surfaced with a warning about the swine flu vaccine. It’s from the Association of British Neurologists and is authored by Dr. Rustam Al-Shahi Salman and Professor Patrick Chinnery. It says “Following the 1976 program of vaccination against swine influenza in the US, a retrospective study found a possible eight-fold increase in the incidence of GBS.”

Adding to the concern, Dr. Tom Jefferson from the Cochrane Collaboration is on the record saying “New vaccines never behave in the way you expect them to. It may be that there is a link to GBS, which is certainly not something I would wish on anybody. But it could end up being anything because one of the additives in one of the vaccines is a substance called squalene, and none of the studies we’ve extracted have any research on it at all.”

dprogram.net...

[edit on 6-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Coriander, cumin, and Selenium, I've heard are helpful in clearing mercury poison. Tell her to take a potato or onion(fresh as possible), cut it in half, and hold it on the red bump. Also, since mercury can carry aluminum across the blood-brain barrier, tell her not to eat off of aluminum foil. Ever.

But then that's just what I think. I'm not really a doctor, and I do not play one on TV.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
My friend on FaceBook had the vaccine in Ontario as well. She wishes she did not get it. This is what she describes : "initially, sweating and red face and arms with rash, then it left then bad headache, extreme tiredness/weakness/lightheadedness some nausea and lethargy for the past 2 1/2 days."

But that is not totally why I am responding, it's the reaction from some of her doctor friends that caught my attention. Posting : "sounds like the same reaction that many of my patients are presenting to the clinic with!!! I'd already decided against the vaccine for the entire family...but this just confirmed it!"

Confirmed it for me as well..totally not getting it.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I had started an adverse reaction thread because of what happened at the hospital where I work. There were five employees all in the same afternoon, from the same batch that had bad reactions.

All of them had the flushing, sweating, itching. One also got chest pain...the fifth almost died due to an anyphalctic reaction, and was hospitalized for two three days because the manufacturer stated that in other similar cases, the symptoms could return for up to 72 hours. There was a VERY large bruise and swelling at the injetion site.

I have heard from MANY that the injection is more painful than seasonal flu vaccine and often leaves a large bruise.

I will NEVER get it.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by westcoast]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
As I've said before, all medical treatments and procedures are risky. The question is never whether the medical procedure is completely safe. We already know that it isn't completely safe - doesn't matter what it is, it's not completely safe.

The question is, and has always been, are the risks of the illness worse than the risks of the treatment or vaccine or whatever? The odds of you dying o the flu are greater than the odds of you dying from the vaccine. Unfortunately, for each of us the odds are always 100%. It's no comfort if the odds of getting sick are 1 in a million, if you're the one who gets sick.

There will always be horror stories to tell about any medical treatment, procedure, drug, etc. Always. Even aspirin can kill a person. The issue is whether the vaccine is as dangerous as the disease. In this case, it is not.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
She needs a chelation to remove the heavy metals.

Also, something I use every night is a zapper.

go to www.worldwithoutparasites.com and get one for her.

Lastly, pray for her.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

I believe that everyone is entitled to an opinion.

It is your OPINION that the vaccine is worth the risk. Many believe this, as do many (including myself) that it is NOT worth the risk.

I have had this 'flu' that is going around. For me, like 99.9% of those getting it, it was not that bad. Certainly not worth the risk of taking this improperly tested and rushed to manufacture vaccine. IMO.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Today i found out that the famous latin person who is getting paralysis in stages, and is getting worse is Sabine Moussier, who is a Mexican actress, but this has only been announced in latin tv, and they think she got this because of the flu vaccine, which she got some time ago.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

All this sounds like it's going to be 1976 all over again. Any news links?
My grandparents are trying to pressure me and the rest of my family into getting the shot.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If you are in good health it is very silly to get the vaccine imo, that is why i will not be taking it. No conspiracy needs to be involved, pumping crap into your system when your body is fit enough to fight off the flu by itself is all someone should think about. Common sense if you will. I believe the only conspiracy regarding swine flu is big pharma making a quick buck by hyping up the population regarding the dangers of it. It has been rushed out with no testing so it will more than likely give a higher percentage of folks side effects than a thoroughly tested vaccine. But compared to the folks that get it and are fine the number will be negligible and big pharma will have made a profit. It's not about depopulation, instituting martial law and FEMA camps. Just about making money as usual.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
To those who kept track, my sister is doing fine so far. sorry i have not been keeping updates, forgot about his thread

my mom recently also got the vaccine. she seems find as well, but she had pains in her arm where it was injected.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

If she got it a while ago, why are they linking it to the vaccine now?

new topics

top topics

join