It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

The Orlando Fire Departement said eight people were shot and four of them are trauma patients, MyFoxOrlando reported.

Police have surrounded a Florida high-rise after gun shots were reportedly fired.

The Legions Place office building in downtown Orlando was ordered on lockdown Friday afternoon as officers began a floor-by-floor evacuation.

Link

Orlando office shooting

2 Dead In Downtown Orlando Office Building Shooting
Posted: 12:06 pm EST November 6, 2009
Updated: 12:50 pm EST November 6, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eyewitness News learned that two people were found dead after a shooting in a downtown Orlando office building Friday. According to Orlando Fire Department dispatch and Orlando police, eight other people were shot transported to a local hospital. Four people, police say, are described as 'trauma red' patients.

The bodies of two people were found on the eight and tenth floors of the office building. The shooting happened at 1000 LEGION PL (see map) at the Gateway Center.

Police say they are looking for at least suspect, but say its possible that there may be more.

Due to the incident, I-4 at SR-50 is closed. Edgewater High School and Lake Highland Preparatory are on lock down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WATCH LIVE: Coverage From Eyewitness News
AT THE SCENE: Images From Shooting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News arrived on the scene and spoke to one man who said he saw someone screaming at him to get out of the building immediately. Also, about 20 people were led out of the building, distraught and crying.

There were approximately 50 paramedics responding to the incident.

No other details are available at this time. Click REFRESH for the latest updates from WFTV.com.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
These shootings happen in waves sometimes. Why, I don't know.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Mass shootings and gun control go together. This is really bad.

With most people on fluoridated ,drugged water, the ptb think everyone is gullible. No attempt is being made to be subtle.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm not a kid living in my parents basement.

I'm a middle aged taxpayer. I've got two kids, a wife and a dog, 2.5 cars and I'm more or less in the black.

I say this because I never set out to be a "conspiracy theorist." Now, however, when I hear this story on CNN -- my very first thought is; "Everything is going to be a lie -- hold on a day or two, and find out the facts on the web."

I figured, that whatever happened, we will be told a cover story. They need to find a person who might have an Arab sounding name, or be a Liberal, or whomever could embarrass the military with the truth.

This isn't a Mall or a School somewhere. People on a military base are armed. Some lone crazy gunman -- a psychiatrist, isn't going to be able to go all Rambo and start shooting up the place, much less get a chance to reload quite so many times.

I'm surprised a "crazed gunman" didn't mop up some problems at the air base where they "lost 6 and found 5 nuclear missiles."

My best guess; Some group of people, either black hats or good hats, had enough and took matters into their own hands. Some higher up perhaps has an order, that maybe some people who signed on to the armed services under the pretense they were "there to protect America" -- maybe they had an order that couldn't convincingly do that.

I'm not an Anti-Obama freak -- but I do know that he CANNOT really change the direction that this country has been headed for since Nixon was in office. He hasn't stopped the internal spying, and all of Cheney-Bush documents are SAFE from the Freedom of Information Act. Obama can't or won't go after war crimes -- and can't or won't end a pointless resource war.

Was this some guy who freaked out with PTSDs? Maybe. But it will be interesting to see the contrast, between the talking heads on CNN, Fox and the rest of the infotainment networks -- and what people say here.

But ATS has kind of been getting a bit dumber as of late, as people keep chasing this "Kenya born" nonsense because they are more uncomfortable with an African American than they are with our country being run by Corporations and for their benefit alone.

OK, rant over. I'm sure what we will find will be as gut churning as the torturing we outsourced to Uzbekistan.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter
reply to post by Kr0n0s

I know this is a conspiracy thread, but please don't forget to send some healing thoughts to Central Texas, we are really hurting today gang.

eh, sorry man, didnt mean to appear insensitive.

I grew up 1 hour (as the chinook flies) from Ft Hood. I remember being a kid and seeing these choppers flying over my yard, so low, i could see the details on the bottom of it. Seriously, about 200 feet or less.

My brother was also stationed at Fort Hood for a year after coming home from Korea.
I visited him there many times, to party with him and his fellow soldiers, even though I was only about 14 years old lol.

Anyway, im not big on prayers and so forth but I will send my condolences and "hope" (if that means anything) to all of the people affected by this act of cowardice by an ambassador of a religion of "peace," my ass.
gl to all.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

There is a war of sorts going on.

The poo is hitting the fan.

Any news from Atlanta yet?

Damn, you guys have got to get better control of the news media... Situational control is a must.

Ah, just domestic terrorism and random acts of violence. Nothing to worry about unless you are actually involved.

For the record, I prefer cremation over burial.

King's pawn 2 spaces

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by kenochs
reply to post by JJay55

Islam? What in the name of Allah does Islam stand to gain from having a muslim American start shooting up a US military base?

Their duty is fulfilled. It is the obligation of muslims to participate in fard ayn. If they complete this they are serving Allah.

Their duty is fulfilled by killing 12 or so people? On a military base with tens of thousands EVERYDAY?

It's one thing to look for a conspiracy, it's another to remove oneself from all logical thought in order to find one.

Do you really think him to be the only Muslim at Fort Hood? Don't you think it would make a little more sense, since almost all of the extremist attacks involve multiple persons to one degree or another, that he would have formed a "group" of like-minded Muslims? The guy is a shrink -- so it would be perfectly reasonable and explainable for anyone to talk to him in private. Which would make creating a huge attack extremely possible -- and much more effective.

You don't worm your way into a prominent US military base in order to carry out a terrorist attack and only kill a dozen or so people.

My sympathies go out to the families and friends that lost one of their own. No matter the motive or outcome, this was a terrible tragedy.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
if there were multiple shooters, this could be a case of mutiny.

the fragging incidents of Vietnam come to mind.

but who knows for sure, there is a lot of conflicting info out there, but Im gonna go with my intuition and say he was a patsy.

2 question come to mind: why and who benefits?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Caution,

Our dear leader said today not to jump to conclusions,

Unlike he himself did during the Gates fiasco.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by Roadblockx

There is a war of sorts going on.

The poo is hitting the fan.

Any news from Atlanta yet?

Damn, you guys have got to get better control of the news media... Situational control is a must.

Ah, just domestic terrorism and random acts of violence. Nothing to worry about unless you are actually involved.

For the record, I prefer cremation over burial.

King's pawn 2 spaces

There has been a war going on for quite some time. Hidden in "gang-wars","drug-wars" and hate crimes, we have been watching it happen without knowing what is happening.

The poo and fan are both small in scale in this case. Not large enough to get on anyone or anything that will make any difference.

Hard to find someone that would willingly admit they are apart of this or near even near it. The domestic terror is another great name to call what is really happening to us, our minds, our way of life and our country.

No checkmate this round. The worst this will be is the loss of a queen and tower. The king is buried. Maybe the next time around the king will be more exposed.

link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Welcome to the 7 phase plan to reform the Caliphate. Stated on 911 with The Awakening.

OH, I see.

link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Im callin' BS on You. This is one of the most narrow minded, ignorant things Ive ever heard on this site. How dare you say that & minimize the pain that ppl with these disorders have. I am bi-polar & until recently it has all but ruined my life. I quit hs a month before i was to graduate. I dropped out of nursing school with 2 mo left in my externship. Ive gone to school to become a real estate agent and licensed paramedic. When I was 22 I lost custody of my 2 older children, Ive lived in 7 diff states and too many homes to count. this is over the course of 20 very short but very hard years. Ive been homeless 2xs & on my third marriage, been in institutes twice because of the manic/depressive episodes ive had over being bipolar. These arent choices an emotionally and mentally stable person makes. It is the most painful and debilitating thing Ive ever had to deal with. The more I tried to fight it the worse the episode was. I cant count how many times Ive crumbled on my kitchen floor and wished to be released from this craziness I felt even if it meant my death. 8 months ago I was finally diagnosed as being bipolar. I thank God that someone recognized what was going on with me. I am now taking medicine for my disorder and Ive never felt so much relief in My entire life. I can actually function now. Ive accomplished more in my life in 8 months than I have in 20 yrs. I now have an extremely successful bakery Ive built from the bottom up, become involved in My community and volunteer at my kids school. This medicine has saved my life and has been a blessing for my family. Do You have a degree in mental health? I highly doubt it. Dont you ever judge anyone unless you know what the hell ur talking about. The attitude u have concerning mental illness is wrong and ppl like me suffer all the more bcuz its assumed its a choice we make, that it's not a real condition. Its real, Ive lived/live it. U have no right to minimize someone elses pain when u have no idea what its like. It's wrong and shame on u for ur lack of empathy and compassion for others. FYI, my mother spanked us on a regular basis so stick that in ur proverbial pipe and smoke it.
K*- I realize that this may not be the proper place for this post but U need to know how ur insensitive attitude affects others. Edit to add previous stmnt

[edit on 11/6/09 by Demetre]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Caution,

Our dear leader said today not to jump to conclusions,

Unlike he himself did during the Gates fiasco.

What is the going rate for turning your neighbor in for jumping to conclusions? I would like to collect my reward for turning in my mother-in-law if the bounty is high enough. And is the reward paid in euro's or carbon-credits?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I do not believe any conspiracy is at hand in Ft. Hood, rather it would be more plausible to attribute any "misinformation" as a failure in communication due to the nature of the unfolding incident along with reporters trying to simply "one up" the other. The main gunman more than likely DID NOT sign out any firearm or ammo as stated, that sounds like "someone" is reaching into the conspiracy bucket for a reason to cite a conspiracy in the first place. The soldier (gunman) more than likely owned the handguns personally. I think that anyone who is trying to make a conspiracy out of this tragedy needs to take a deep breath and chill out. There was also a demonstration of fired auto workers yesterday also, do you think that was somehow related to this? I think not! There are still incidents that happen in which defy logical explanation yet are always susceptible to the minds of those who think that everything and every incident MUST be a conspiracy in some context. Lets not disgrace our soldiers and those familys (like mine) who put up with a lot that most civilians have no clue about, and then try to drape this criminal act under the misguided cloak of some backwood conspiracy theory because one cannot accept that sometimes, people just snap and there is no other explanation for it.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

www.infowars.com...

these two articles make alot of good points that it just doesnt add up.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As a Vet. I can tell you there is no way that a single shooter wouldn't have been rushed within the first clip. Half those people just got back and I can guarantee that when you get out of the 'expletive' you are so messed up that life, death, or the idea of rushing a gun means nothing more to you than taking a drink of Pepsi. There is no way this could have happened the way they are saying.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

Sorry if this sounds like I am not believing you but, I'm not sure I completely believe you. You have school aged children (volunteer at my kid's school) and yet you are 22? That means at a minimum, you had kids when you were 18 (pre-school 4 yrs old?). Been married three times by the time you are 22? How old was your first marriage? You quit school and never graduated but went to nursing school where you almost graduated? Did you get a GED?

I apologize if I sound calus but I really am trying to understand your position in this. A lot of people on ATS like to make their situation sound much more exciting or sad or whatever to get more sympathy/respect. I am just trying to figure you out since I have no idea who you are or what you went through.

If you have done all of that and gone through so much, I must say you are a tough person and congratulate you on your success.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Welcome to the 7 phase plan to reform the Caliphate. Stated on 911 with The Awakening.

OH, I see.

Can anyone expand on the 7 phase plan to reform the Caliphate? I'm always late to these d@mn things and will probably miss the first two phases before I know it even started! I always have to set reminders for myself. Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
2 pistols, 200 rounds fired...that's about 10-20 magazine changes...4.5 inch Mil-Spec barrels...a base full of combat-hardened troops...44 people either killed or wounded...and 5 hours later, after having been confirmed DEAD 5 hours ago...the shooter is still alive. Do you smell a big pile of BS? I do.

I think the BS lies in the "leaks" to the media. The BS lies in the fact that this incident happened on the same day that 5,000 turned up on Capitol Hill to have a chat with their Congressman. The BS lies in the fact that no shooter could lay down that many rounds without a carbine and a bunker. I do not buy the 2 pistols story for a second.

If this Army shrink pulled off the most skilled handgun assault on a hardened facility in the history of all warfare, with 40,000+ troops on base....

I'm not surprised by the lack of ability by the base to contain this guy, but i don't buy the fact that this guy was able to walk around getting this many, it doesn't work in my mind.

you can get ammo, but only at the range. you have to draw a weapon from the armory, and you usually only have a single armorer per company, if he doesn't live in the barracks or whatnot it can take an hour to get a rifle, let alone ammo, that gets handled by S-3 Land and Ammo NCO, that can take a day or so to get ammo, because its all accounted for, you even have to return the brass and its weighed to ensure you returned what was used, the army supply system can be insane.

Thoughts?

What's the conspiracy here?

You didn't lay out any alternative theories, you didn't really say.. anything.

All you did was make assumptions.. not even very GOOD assumptions..

At LEAST tell me aliens did it..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Wow the depth of you understanding of the profession amazes me! Are you a scientologist? Are you aware of any other branches of psychiatry other than Freud or Jung? While no one perfect way to help people in this area of medicine exists, I am sure most are better than the "Spanking" solution you suggest. Professionals who follow their training? Heaven help us, what a crazy concept. Good thing all those other professionals in other fields don't do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join