It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
I'm sorry, who stands to gain from this.. who? Who could possibly stand to gain from this.

If anything it will show a "stressed factor" on our troops and create the story that we need to replenish more than we're getting through passive recruitment, and then the push will come for a draft, and there will be a huge fight over that, and then we'll have a terrible incident where we cant respond correctly with our military here at home, and theyll bring in "peace keepers", and the door to occupancy will have been overtly/covertly breached... and then its good luck getting it closed.
Put on a pot of coffee.
Dont expect the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Funny, I was thinking it was the Military Industrial Complex. Troops who were fatigued from too numerous deployments are now recommitted and re-energized. Citizens who were suspicious of ginned up wars and more concerned with domestic issues now worry about "terrorism" on our own soil.

This seems pretty convenient, IMO.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What you don't know can't harm you.

Whether there is a conspiracy or not the truth is that which they decide to make you believe in the end.

Any time the FBI is called in and the story changes you can safely assume that something went wrong, very wrong... Unless it was all planned from the beginning.

Hey, we can make it look like it was the Muslim guy's plan.

The silence death provides has advantages when people at the bottom of the food chain know too much and start talking.

Jeeeze... I need to get the hell out of Texas while I can.

Your move.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
The event was sponsored not only by the Ford Motor Company (we thought they were bankrupt)

Actually Ford was the only one to TURN DOWN government assistance because their business model was still working. Hurting ? maybe.. but special events are part of every business model and help at the end of the year for tax write offs.

WTG FORD

b

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by kenochs
I'm sorry, who stands to gain from this.. who? Who could possibly stand to gain from this.

If anything it will show a "stressed factor" on our troops and create the story that we need to replenish more than we're getting through passive recruitment, and then the push will come for a draft, and there will be a huge fight over that, and then we'll have a terrible incident where we cant respond correctly with our military here at home, and theyll bring in "peace keepers", and the door to occupancy will have been overtly/covertly breached... and then its good luck getting it closed.
Put on a pot of coffee.
Dont expect the truth.

This wasn't a whacko, or a nutjob or a stress situation. This was an act of fard ayn. Very simple and basic.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Now playing ATS's unlicensed psychologist (also mammographer when drunk) I will have to say that is one strange happening. On one hand he was pissed about being deployed to Afghanistan but that made him shoot up everyone..?

We are so shocked, how could this happen?
Um, well, it's happened before and it will happen again. Very simple Islamic theology of fard ayn allows and encourages this act.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Islam has to gain from this? At a time when the CIA is being outed for torturing/raping people with BROKEN BOTTLES and burning people alive? (UK whistleblower this week).

A time when the Goldstone Report shows warcrimes of Israel being that much closer to coming to the surface?

What exactly would "Islam" gain from this?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Since I haven't seen this posted here, Apparently the guy participated on Obama's Homeland Security Ttransition Team meeting at George washington University. Here's the PDF of the events his name is listed on page 29 as a participant, and I've read he was only recently transferred to Fort Hood. My B/S meter is officially off the scale here, this story stinks to high heaven. I have no idea what the real story is, but the cover we're being fed is absolute crap.

Forgot the link, bobmccarty.com...

[edit on 6-11-2009 by gaborn415]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by b_rite_alwayz
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the man in question has a degree in bio-chemistry! LOL! Nothing really to laugh about but Hey the possibilities are endless with this one some things will never be known!

Yeah and there's this:
"The gunman who killed 12 people today at Ft. Hood appears, based on current media reports, to be Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan who was listed as a participant in a Homeland Security Policy Institute's presidential transition task force last year.
The task force was not officially affiliated with the White House. It was a project of the Homeland Security Policy Institute, an independent thinktank housed at George Washington University, aimed at drafting policy recommendations for the incoming Obama administration."

Great. Infiltration to the highest offices in the US.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And there's also this:
"Nidal Malik Hasan was born in Virginia but didn't think of himself as an American: on a form he filled out at the Muslim Community Center in Silver Spring, Maryland, he gave his nationality not as "American" but as "Palestinian." A mosque official found that curious, saying: "I don't know why he listed Palestinian. He was not born in Palestine."

He is a graduate of Virginia Tech and has a doctorate in psychiatry from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. While there, NPR reports, Hasan was "put on probation early in his postgraduate work" and was "disciplined for proselytizing about his Muslim faith with patients and colleagues."

He was a staff psychiatrist at Walter Reed Army Medical Center for six years before transferring to Fort Hood earlier this year. While at Walter Reed, he was a "very devout" member of and daily visitor to the Muslim Community Center in Silver Spring. Faizul Khan, a former imam at the Center, expressed puzzlement over Hasan's murders: "To know something like this happened, I don't know what got into his mind. There was nothing extremist in his questions. He never showed any frustration....He never showed any remorse or wish for vengeance on anybody."

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Bah we posted at the same time good find!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
Does anyone want to take odds that this guy Hasan does not make off of the ventilator?

Or that once he is off of it, he will hardly be heard from?

I am surprised he made it out of that alive, especially once the soldiers realized it was one of their own and a CO!

Yes, I agree this is a conspiracy site and as such, there are threads that try to link and expand on things that really don't have much to them.

Here is what I believe: 1 very smart gunman who planned this out very well. He had two weapons in his possession along with a lot of ammo. He went to a place on base that he knew would be the most vulnerable and knew this place well. There are NO soldiers carrying guns around the base except for the MP's. He went to a place where he could walk around, shot without fearing getting shot back at since it was in a building with unarmed people and reloaded as he needed. He gave his furniture away because he knew he wasn't coming back. Also, he didn't want to go overseas into the war. He was smart but a complete chicken-$h!t.

Here is what I am not sure of yet: How/where did he get the guns? Is the claim that he was a supporter of Muslims accurate? Did he hand out the Koran to neighbors? Did he act alone?

Those are the questions where we fill in the gaps with our own beliefs, thoughts, theories and things get blurry. If anyone knows the answers, please let me know.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is all just my opinion, and I have very minimal knowledge of firearms and what the military is trained to do.

How to hell could one guy with two handguns pull this off?!
He would have to reload probably at least several times.
None of these military people had training to disarm an attacker?!

This is just coming from ignorant little me as I sit here listening to the MSM.

First he's dead, now he's not?!
Yesterday, there were 2 confirmed shooters and possibly a third...now it is just the one, who was confirmed dead but is now confirmed alive?!

Charles Gibson reported yeserday afternoon that Hood is the largest military base in the world. This was a few hours after others had been ridiculed for speaking the same mistaken information. I like C.G. He, of all people knows his military base statistics. Apparently, they just read what they are given during times like these.

I caught part of Obama's little spiel yesterday afternoon - being drawn in by the fact that he would be interrupting his conference to respond to the Ft. Hood incident. I waited patiently while he dealt with more important issues, such as giving a "shout out" to his good friend who received a Medal of Honor.

This is why I don't watch television unless I want to be entertained.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by b_rite_alwayz
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the man in question has a degree in bio-chemistry! LOL! Nothing really to laugh about but Hey the possibilities are endless with this one some things will never be known!

Yeah and there's this:
"The gunman who killed 12 people today at Ft. Hood appears, based on current media reports, to be Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan who was listed as a participant in a Homeland Security Policy Institute's presidential transition task force last year.
The task force was not officially affiliated with the White House. It was a project of the Homeland Security Policy Institute, an independent thinktank housed at George Washington University, aimed at drafting policy recommendations for the incoming Obama administration."

Great. Infiltration to the highest offices in the US.

Great find! Now we are getting somewhere. Please keep posting information that will allow us all to put together our own conclusions.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaborn415
Bah we posted at the same time good find!

Glad someone else is on it!
Many many Americans are unaware of Islamic infiltration and it's danger. More incidents like have happened and will happen again and we really need to educate and make people aware. This guy was obvious in the days before this attack but we are so accustomed to being called a racist that we don't speak up.

I will speak up. I will confront (politely) those who look suspicious in public. I will not sit back and allow these things to happen in America.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Glad to!
"Bell County SWAT teams barricaded and evacuated a downtown Killeen apartment complex where Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan lived before authorities say he killed 13 people and injured 30 more during a massacre at Fort Hood Thursday....
In the morning, neighbors said Hasan handed Qurans and donated his furniture to anyone who would take it.

Neighbors described Hasan as a quiet man who began wearing "Arabic clothing" in recent weeks. Edward Windsor, a neighbor, never suspected Hasan was in the Army. Hasan's rank surprised Windsor who would never have imagined an officer with a rank of major would have lived in an apartment that rents for $350 and houses soldiers ranked as private first class...."

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Any day is a good day to die.

Death for me means problems for them.

You really can't stop me now.

Let's do dinner in Albuquerque tonight.

Be there, bring it.

Checkmate.

link   
Of course the other possibility is that this Major was a victim himself. That he was the primary target of the shootings and meant to be set up as the scapegoat for them because he is Muslim.

Next stop for him once he recovers will be Gitmo, no Lawyer no press interviews, lots of interrogators to help convince him 'what he did'.

The other shooters on the grassy knoll just conveniently slip away as witnesses are similarly coached and peer and career pressure is used because 'we all saw the planes hit the buildings right?'

The FBI has claimed that they began taking notice of his websites months ago but never opened an active investigation to determine if he was the actual author, re: the FBI created his websites 6 months ago knowing he was going to be eventually deployed through this facility.

They likely reported him dead because they presumed and hoped he was dead. Wouldn't it be funny if there was a G-d in the heavens and it was looking out for him!

This whole story stinks to high heavens!

Ultimately the military industrial complex has the most to gain, Muslims have the most to loose, and running a close second for that worst looser position is the duped and deceived and manipulated American people.

I call foul and throw a flag on the play and demand an IBM You Make the Call instant replay! We all should.

link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

"Here is what I am not sure of yet: How/where did he get the guns? Is the claim that he was a supporter of Muslims accurate? Did he hand out the Koran to neighbors? Did he act alone?"

Yes, he was a Muslim. He was even seen on video that day wearing Muslim garb. So what? Last time I checked being a Muslim wasn't a crime in itself.

Muslims usually don't hand out Korans to neighbors unless they are interested. Muslims don't usually prosthelytize. But so what, it means nothing in itself.

Why aren't you interested in the fact that multiple shooters were reported? Or do you care/know?

Why are you not interested in the forensics of the case thus far?

Why are you not interested in the logistical inconsistencies of the story?

Are you taking it at face value that this is a lone gunman hocked up on the Koran and Allah? If so why? Are you predisposed to think so for some reason?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dont you guys get it? This is the setup for the domestic terrorism program. I dont know whether it was a "conspiracy" or not....but I think we are in the initial stages of the introduction to radical "terrorism" on U.S. soil....people have to get acquainted with it through mainstream news, ya know?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join