It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I just wanted to add my 2cents here as I predicted an event like this the other day.

I said to my fiance after the shooting of 5 british soldiers by an afghan policeman..

"This will happen in either the U.S. or the U.K. now"

"Why do you say that?" She asked

"Because support for the war is dropping again, and they need something to happen closer to home to regain support"

After this tragic incident came on T.V. last night I said

"Gordon Brown will now say that this is why we are fighting in Afghanistan to keep Britain safe"

And sure enough Gordon Brown says almost the exact same thing this morning.

Support for this war is dropping here in the U.K. so I wouldn't be surprised if something were to happen here to get people "pissed off" with the extremists again and make those all important polls rise in favour of supporting the war.

I feel sorry for the families who lost their loved ones and those who are injured, however If you start to study the way things are going, you can begin to see what will happen next. They will now start to say that this guy was spouting hate online, therefore needing stricter controls of speech online. They are going to use these incidents to their maximum benefit to further their agenda and erode personal freedoms by touting safety to ensure "social cohesion" or social order as governed by the state.

Mark my words, within the next 3-5 years the government will begin to become the people's conscience and remove all personal liberty and decision making.

These are my thoughts after reading up on the current state of affairs, I don't want to piss anyone off of alienate anybody but from what I have studied it makes me more suspicious of events like these. Like I said, it is still tragic and unfortunate but I believe there are people behind the scenes rubbing their hands with glee and putting pen to paper to draft the next set of rules and regulations that govern our lives.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I kept wondering how thye know about all his blogs (especially after 2 mins into the tragedy) and the fact that all if not most bloggers have aliases; they ever use there real names.
Well, here's one possibility:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation had earlier become aware of Internet postings by a man who called himself Nidal Hasan, a law enforcement official said. The postings discussed suicide bombing in a favorable light, but the investigators were not clear whether the writer was Major Hasan.

In one posting on the Web site Scribd, a man named Nidal Hasan compared the heroism of a soldier who throws himself on a grenade to protect fellow soldiers to suicide bombers who sacrifice themselves to protect Muslims.

“If one suicide bomber can kill 100 enemy soldiers because they were caught off guard that would be considered a strategic victory,” the man wrote. It could not be confirmed, however, that the writer was Major Hasan.
MSNBC Link

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's terrible how we keep numbers the of massacres that happen in the states. Some nut could come along and try to one up that statistic. I think honestly he lost it. But killing and injuring that many people with pistols is hard to believe. There is no way he could have reloaded that quickly.

Also, the news should post how many innocent civilians and soldiers were lost during warfare violence. That's a statistic that frightens me the most.

www.iraqbodycount.org...

icasualties.org...

[edit on 6-11-2009 by OpenYourHead]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

The profession is a scam??? are you saying that bi-polar, OCD, ADHD and other mental illnesses are also scams? My wife has worked in this field for many years and has helped many many people who have mental illnesses. I think that saying the field of pshychiatry is a scam is far from the truth. PLease elaborate on why you think it is a scam and don't give me the "to make money" excuse because we are all guilty of that one.

Please the whole profession is based on Frued's coc aine ramblings and Jungs arguments to their validity!

All of the disorders you have mentioned are just ways to encourage chemical dependence for pharmacutical companies to profit off of and the attending "doctors" who perscribe them instead of something called focus and emotional discipline.

It's all based on encouraging people to believe that their lack of focus and emotional discipline is nothing they have to be responsible for or accountable for because of a chemical imballance.

It's utter tripe! Yes there are some insane people in the world with multiple personalities and can't grasp our shared reality which in many ways is equally insane except that it is so widely shared giving it added credibility.

Have they figured out a way to cure that? No we lock these people away in the funny farm and the easiest way to get locked in the funny farm is listening to these charletons.

So you understand professionals trained in the field actually are just following their training. They are being systematically taught to believe what they believe off of an eroneous premise. It's not that they are bad people, it's that they have been duped by bad people who run a bad system for profit.

Most of the problems you mentioned can be easily cured with something called a Spanking!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
so whats up with these guys?
last year in november in mumbai 188 people were killed in similar conditions,now its in Fort hood, again in november!killing people as offering?!!
some occult-terrorist connection?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFletcher

Originally posted by obamalivechat
That makes sense... This just in.

Family cites attempts of trying to get out of military. So maybe a broken promise by Mr.Electable threw him over.

Then why shoot brothers in arms? Why he didn't went big?

If it was a reaction caued by broken promises he might not be alone in that state of mind...who knows what else will happen.

True story: I had a guy once, really out on the edge, way too many months, way too much action, swore up and down that when he
started popping corks he'd do me the favor and take me out too, because he liked me and wanted to end my suffering too,
seriously, he had a list of who he liked and he was going to save us by killing us along with himself, he had issues, he was very nice, very loyal and very sincere..... but in the end he only took himself, one to the skull as he walked along mid stride to the dump.
I'd be looking at the list.
And if he wanted out, there are other ways, that he no doubt knew of alot less severe... somethings weird, but then it always is.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just read a comment on a local news site that stated Hasan tried to STOP two privates from shooting other soldiers form inside their barracks. According to this comment the privates did not want to be deployed and told others they would defend themselves if necessary. Soldiers tried to surprise them (sounds suspect) and when they did that's when they opened fire and Hasan tried to stop them and he was wounded.

Is it true. I have no idea. Interesting thought though.

The comment is by Mouser near the top of the comments:
www.kob.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Ohh Jesus Tap dancing Christ, It was only a matter of time.
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?

"it was only a matter of time" Yes it was brother.

What do you mean.. "YOU people"!? What did you expect from a site like this.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Heh - I grew up on 'em (22nd regiment, and born on Petawawa CFB). And though I never enlisted like the rest of my family, all of the MPs that joined our martial arts & firearms classes are highly efficient shooters.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

So they're sayin, this guy pulled off this stunt with 2 PISTOLS??

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

What do you think is the conspiracy related purpose of the attack.

Ask yourself this question:

What will be the topic of conversation accross America tonight?

A: The DC Demos, an indication of public disillusion and growing unrest
B: The crazed islamic extremist that massacred all of those heroes

It should come as no surprise that the answer is also the one that best suits the PTB agenda - it is a classic example of "attention deflection" technique.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Apparently Hasan was filmed at a 7-11 enjoying hash browns and laughing with the locals.

www.prisonplanet.com...

On a side note, 7-11 hash browns have been known to make people lose their sanity.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Myself, like whoever controls this dog and pony show, also enjoys magic (sleight of hand)

make em look one way and then . . .

POW! Right in the Kisser

[edit on 6-11-2009 by knightsof0ld]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yesterday, I was reading some of the details of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s bill (H.R. 3962) and like several others versions before it would allow doctors to collect medical information (including gun related information) into a government database. This could include firearm related information your doctor or psychiatrist has uncovered including any diagnosis of PTSD that can preclude you from owning firearms. It has already been mentioned by the msm that the shooter may have had PTSD. Could the shootings at Ft Hood be the catalyst toward disarming our returning Vets?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And what happened to the man arrested at the golf course?

www.cnn.com...

Why do these stories get buried? 30- 40 Crown Vics roll up on a man, and all we get is the "Crazy Muslim Psychiatrist" story?

link   
And just one more item... As we move forward, should we really listen to "anything" that comes MSM?
Other than weather reports, anything?
Talk to someone on base to get the real story, forget MSM.

link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
reply to post by Evasius

As for me I shall do the unthinkable....wait untill all of the facts are in and then gather all of the data at which point I will be more able to give a more educated opinion on the matter.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

That's dangerous Jesus H. Christ.
If you wait for them to tell you what to think, you will think what they want you to think.
How will you know if the facts they give you are the truth.
unedited, unplanted, and unspun.

Personally I think it sounds like he went mental, walked into some tight, crowded building armed to the teeth with his own weapons and started blasting away.

If he has that kind of access to weapons, he would have grabbed a couple grenades. and if he had planned it out, he would have gotten someone with rank.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alena Michelle
Yesterday, I was reading some of the details of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s bill (H.R. 3962) and like several others versions before it would allow doctors to collect medical information (including gun related information) into a government database. This could include firearm related information your doctor or psychiatrist has uncovered including any diagnosis of PTSD that can preclude you from owning firearms. It has already been mentioned by the msm that the shooter may have had PTSD. Could the shootings at Ft Hood be the catalyst toward disarming our returning Vets?

If anything it will show a "stressed factor" on our troops and create the story that we need to replenish more than we're getting through passive recruitment, and then the push will come for a draft, and there will be a huge fight over that, and then we'll have a terrible incident where we cant respond correctly with our military here at home, and theyll bring in "peace keepers", and the door to occupancy will have been overtly/covertly breached... and then its good luck getting it closed.
Put on a pot of coffee.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is completely possible...
It happened. No conspiracy either.

You need to realize they're not armed.
It is easy to get guns on post...

Also a few of the people that died were
friendly fire. When they took Hasan down
they really didn't know it was him yet,
untill he was down with the weapons.

I've been in the room they were in.
It is a very small room. With only 1 exit.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Additional shootings took place at Ford Hood inside a theater.

More than one shooter involved.

www.google.com...

After more is coming out, this is starting to look like some sort of mutiny attempt and not a lone gunman incident. Evidence starts to unfold.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join