It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Personally I feel the guy just lost it unfortunatly I dont think there is that much more too it.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted already but the shooter is still alive!

Edit with source in a minute.

"The suspected shooter, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, was on a ventilator and unconscious in a hospital after being shot four times during the shootings at the Army’s sprawling Fort Hood, post officials said. In the early chaos after the shootings, authorities believed they had killed him, only to discover later that he had survived."

www.kob.com...

[edit on 6-11-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

By reading your post I am starting to believe that people are starting to open their eyes a bit wider. I agree with your thinking here.

There were 10,000+ people there and they were stormng the congressional office buidings hallways demanding answers. I think there is alot of merit to this.

NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH HAS TESTED PSY OPS ON PEOPLE MORE THAN THE ARMY. ALL IT TAKES IS THE RIGHT PERSCRIPTION FOR THE RIGHT PERSON AND YOU ARE IN BUSINESS.

As for the single shooter theory, He would have had to have been very well trained, have the right equipment and in a room with no resistance.

He would have also had to smuggle the weapons on base as well. Why would a shrink need to check out weapons in processing for deployment, with ammo?

Does raise questions.

Watching,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ultimately, a soldier can end up with a high bodycount if he is smart about it...your wearing the same uniform as him, they will never see it coming.

Call people one by one in, say you discovered the bodies, and when they are distracted, one to the head.

In videogame speak, we call teamkillers, griefers.

I am not seeing a conspiracy theory here...interesting its a mental health professional that potentially did this mind you. I always suspected many of these therapists go into the field not to help people, but to live vicariously through the mentally disturbed...get the good juicy RL stories kinda thing while under the guise of trying to help.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Personally I feel the guy just lost it unfortunatly I dont think there is that much more too it.

Although that may be the case, do keep in mind we are talking about someone whom made it his profession to identify and deal with mental health issues...losing it would be more difficult for his specifically trained mind than the average person. This twist makes potential explanations a bit more complex than normal.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I personally wonder what Ft. Hood might be concealing from the general public.

Sure, I am not going to take the mentality of Alien Artifact at Military Base Sends Out Mind Control Waves Resulting in Slaughter!!

Yet, there could be something on base that may either be the target for the killings (get in, grab whatever it is, shoot your way out), or there could be an X Files type of issue here. Maybe they have Draconians in their basement, maybe they were Illuminati agents, perhaps a psychic device malfunctioned and created psychotic behaviors?

I don't know! Yet, this incident happened at Ft. Hood, and not Ft. Bliss or another area. This happened for a reason, and at this stage I have no problem thinking that the people in charge of Ft. Hood are not really looking out for our best interests, and I just wish we had John Lear to give his two cents on what that base could be holding, and his perspective on the possibility of a deeper reason we most likely will never find.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Although that may be the case, do keep in mind we are talking about someone whom made it his profession to identify and deal with mental health issues...losing it would be more difficult for his specifically trained mind than the average person. This twist makes potential explanations a bit more complex than normal.

This is sadly not true. Most mental health workers have some serious personal issues. ALL psychologists and psychiatrists have a psychologist or psychiatrist of their own to help them remain objective with their patient’s issues and keep a handle on their own.

One psychologist I knew who ran a huge facility for juvenile boys in the Midwest made semi-annual pilgrimages to Hollywood California where he kept his BDSM toys to cruise Santa Monica Boulevard to pick up young boys for the purpose of Sado/masochist sexual encounters.

Another psychologist I know has on three different occasions attempted to kill herself.

Both are highly respected in their fields! The profession itself is little more than a scam to cause people to become codependent and convince them there problems our insurmountable without paying for a lot of expensive therapy or drugs to affect a codependence for profit. It is alchemy not science.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d110f613b56.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I'm quite certain people don't come to ATS to share recipes.

Loved this post.

But anyways.. Yes, 2 pistols and that many rounds fired?

If that many people got killed on a military base from a dude with 2 pistols... well I would hate to see what would happen if a "damn turrorist" got in there with an automatic rifle. He would probably be able to take out a couple thousand if not more!

I honestly don't know enough about this story because I haven't researched it yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
IF this is a "conspiracy" - whether he was a sleeper or a false flag - he's in the hospital now and under guard, and apparently in stable condition. If he suddenly dies in the hospital, we will have our answer.

My heart goes out to all the families affected by this. Personally, I hope he survives and wakes up so that he can explain himself and have to live with the horror of what he has done.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yo Jesus...the official story just doesn't add up. Try going into a military base filled with combat experienced troops, pull out a sidearm or two, and start shooting. I guarantee you won't be able to make your third magazine change.

MPs are crackshots, let alone the regular troops themselves.

H1N1 is a biological 9/11 in the making. Wake up people.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This is sadly not true. Most mental health workers have some serious personal issues. ALL psychologists and psychiatrists have a psychologist or psychiatrist of their own to help them remain objective with their patient’s issues and keep a handle on their own.

One psychologist I knew who ran a huge facility for juvenile boys in the Midwest made semi-annual pilgrimages to Hollywood California where he kept his BDSM toys to cruise Santa Monica Boulevard to pick up young boys for the purpose of Sado/masochist sexual encounters.

Another psychologist I know has on three different occasions attempted to kill herself.

Both are highly respected in their fields! The profession itself is little more than a scam to cause people to become codependent and convince them there problems our insurmountable without paying for a lot of expensive therapy or drugs to affect a codependence for profit. It is alchemy not science.

The profession is a scam??? are you saying that bi-polar, OCD, ADHD and other mental illnesses are also scams? My wife has worked in this field for many years and has helped many many people who have mental illnesses. I think that saying the field of pshychiatry is a scam is far from the truth. PLease elaborate on why you think it is a scam and don't give me the "to make money" excuse because we are all guilty of that one.

I will agree with you that a high number of mental health workers get into the field to try and understand their own issues or illness, but this is no reason to generalize the entire field. To be fair it should be known that the majority of the popualtion has some form of mental illness.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by nepafogo]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Plus the fact that he, just like the Holocaust Museum shooter, was a conspiracy theorist blogger.....

Hmmmmm......

I kept wondering how thye know about all his blogs (especially after 2 mins into the tragedy) and the fact that all if not most bloggers have aliases; they ever use there real names.

Each time somehing "fishy" like this happens, they always report (within 5 minutes tops) that the lone killer blogs on conspiracy sites

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

You beat me too it. You can also get 100 round drum mags for Glocks. Yes I realize this is a full auto G18 but the mag will fit a G17 just the same.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So the shooter had super uber extended clips in his Rambo issue 9mm cannons?

Hmmm...

And between reloading , nobody ever thought to tackle him? A Psychiatrist happens to outdo action film stars? Was he also trained by Steven Segal?

And what about the stories of multiple shooters? First it was 3, then 2, then 1 left....the mad "Muslim" lone Harvey Bin Oswald.

He was dead for half a day, and now he's resurrecting....what a cool story. And other suspects were taken in custody...but we can't know their names....nice.

So if this was NOT a lone gunman episode, then what was it. Because we have stories of multiple shooters which needs to be followed(that's called investigative journalism). We have over 100 rounds of ammo being spent and a nearly 50% kill ratio from a PSYCHIATRIST!!

And now we have supposedly 13 dead and 31 injured. We love synchronized number games don't we?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
uh huh..I love all the 'but it was on a military base' posts..

Like everyone is slinging an M-16 or side arm and ready to pounce on anyone that looks at them the wrong way lol. Its just a bunch of buildings with normal people just like you and me living out their daily lives...nothing more, nothing less. There are exceptional people in the mix, just like outside of a base, and there are loonies in the mix, just like outside of a base.

This happened at a medical building where people were waiting for various medical appointments. Most of the people there were probably administrative, there may have been a few combat personnel there. A FEMALE CIVILIAN POLICE officer was apparently there and was shot, but also managed to shoot the shooter. She is in stable condition.

And MSM IS saying that he yelled allah akbar (or however you spell it) during or just before shooting. (someone had said msm was not going to say that).

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I just don't know if this tragic incident represents a conspiracy but this I do know. The powers to be are after our guns, our second amendment rights to have these weapons (all but the psychotic) for self protection against the Tierney we are now witnessing here (USA) and also globally. As Mr. "O" continues as a puppet on a string along with his cronies this incident will be used to substantiate their illegal attach on the constitution.

These are the worst of times and the (even more) worst of times. Insanity has become the norm, are you crazy as hell yet?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

"Well I'm quite certain people don't come to ATS to share recipes."

Unless the recipe is for Pleiadian Stew......baddum psssh.

I write these myself, tip your waitresses folks.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Was the weapon involved recovered? Did hey mention that it was modified? Extended clips and so forth?

It is assumed it had to be standard issue for now right?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

you can get ammo, but only at the range. you have to draw a weapon from the armory, and you usually only have a single armorer per company, if he doesn't live in the barracks or whatnot it can take an hour to get a rifle, let alone ammo, that gets handled by S-3 Land and Ammo NCO, that can take a day or so to get ammo, because its all accounted for, you even have to return the brass and its weighed to ensure you returned what was used, the army supply system can be insane.

Thoughts?

I think your description of supply chain gives you a lot of your answer. Once this guy opened fire, it's not like a scene in a movie, where a bunch of soldiers run into the room where the fully loaded AKs are hanging on the wall and a jump cut later they are in position on roof tops.

At the same time, the proficiency of the attack is stunning. The timing of the incident somewhat curious (unless you ignore the DC protest and focus on the shooter's imminent deployment). The communication on this thing was a clusterfornication of the highest order. The results are certainly tragic.

My main thought against conspiracy in this case is this: when the shrink at the largest military base in the country loses his proverbial feces and kills a bunch of people, it will absolutely shed a LOT more light on the mental stress that our soldiers are being put through in these absurd wars.

I'm not quite sure what it is that the powers that be have to gain from this. Sure they could try to spin the recent conversion to Islam angle for a "we need to fight them there, so we don't have to fight them at home" campaign. Considering how long we've been fighting them over there, I don't think that story will hold water.

Frankly that's the only angle I can find that would be even remotely "good" for TPTB. Ultimately, this looks like a PR nightmare.

What do you think is the conspiracy related purpose of the attack.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk

Yo Jesus...the official story just doesn't add up. Try going into a military base filled with combat experienced troops, pull out a sidearm or two, and start shooting. I guarantee you won't be able to make your third magazine change.

MPs are crackshots, let alone the regular troops themselves.

H1N1 is a biological 9/11 in the making. Wake up people.

Yo nethawk.....This is possible given the builiding he was in and the amount of troops that was in it.

MPs (what makes you think Mps are crackshots?) wasn't there and maybe you should go to a military base, because we don't walk around with weapons all the time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join