It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
As I read the comments here, IMO this site would be more accurately described as an American Neo-Nationalist web site than one seeking truth through the investigation of conspiracy theories.
Is enlightened thought that rare in USA; perhaps it is, ‘if’ one is willing to accept that a dozen men with “box cutters” can circumvent the most advanced military and air control systems in the world.
What’s so hard to believe about some sort of cover up here?
Has only one person here heard of General Smedley Butler?
Didn’t Dumbya offer up a mere $3Mill to have Kissinger (“the illegal we do immediately, the unconstitutional takes a little longer”) head the 911 enquiry?? who only resigned after one of the ‘Jersey Girls’ publicly asked him if he had any PR clients by the name of Bin Laden.
Didn’t Admiral John McCain Snr. insist on having the inquiry into the attack on the USS Liberty finalised in under a week, and not permit the Rear Admiral heading the inquiry to question Israeli troops who were involved??

Further, how those that support living by the sword can feel any justification in criticising killing is beyond me.
Are you people that ignorant of the “evil” (to use an overly beaten Americanism) perpetrated by Americans that you only attribute ‘evil’ to a whole group when perpetrated by one or a few Muslims? Or do you just feign ignorance. That America has engaged in some sort of military activity against another nation every single year except about 2 out of the last 100, doesn’t ring alarm bells that something stinks at the heart of your homeland.??

THIS is the Manifest Destiny, embraced by your National Psyche. Contempt and aggression against all other than American Christendom, forcing upon others, your way or the highway to hell.

To those among my fellow Australians reading this and thinking “but these are our allies you speak of, …we need them” Let me remind you that they have important communication bases on our land and that without us, they would have limited control over Southern Hemisphere communication, surveillance, and weapons systems.
Let me tell you USA didn’t ‘defend’ us from Japan out of altruism; we paid them just as they pay Blackwater; there is no loyalty involved.
If we pay them, they will come.
Although it’s in none of our history books; the minutes of Prime Minister Curtin’s meeting with their then emissary Gen MacArthur makes it abundantly clear (‘show me the money/give me bases’)
john.curtin.edu.au...
“though the American people were animated by a warm friendship for Australia, their purpose in building up forces in the Commonwealth was not so much from an interest in Australia but rather from its utility as a base from which to hit Japan. In view of the strategical importance of Australia in a war with Japan, this course of military action would probably be followed irrespective of the American relationship to the people who might be occupying Australia.”

No, I'm not a Muslim.
I'm just sick and tired of killing innocent Muslims, in my name, based on propaganda like this.
Good Christians indeed? Jesus would be soooo proud of you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoneyid
As I read the comments here, IMO this site would be more accurately described as an American Neo-Nationalist web site than one seeking truth through the investigation of conspiracy theories.
Is enlightened thought that rare in USA; perhaps it is, ‘if’ one is willing to accept that a dozen men with “box cutters” can circumvent the most advanced military and air control systems in the world.
Didn’t Dumbya offer up a mere $3Mill to have Kissinger (“the illegal we do immediately, the unconstitutional takes a little longer”) head the 911 enquiry?? who only resigned after one of the ‘Jersey Girls’ publicly asked him if he had any PR clients by the name of Bin Laden.
Didn’t Admiral John McCain Snr. insist on having the inquiry into the attack on the USS Liberty finalised in under a week, and not permit the Rear Admiral heading the inquiry to question Israeli troops who were involved??

Further, how those that support living by the sword can feel any justification in criticising killing is beyond me.
Are you people that ignorant of the “evil” (to use an overly beaten Americanism) perpetrated by Americans that you only attribute ‘evil’ to a whole group when perpetrated by one or a few Muslims? Or do you just feign ignorance. That America has engaged in some sort of military activity against another nation every single year except about 2 out of the last 100, doesn’t ring alarm bells that something stinks at the heart of your homeland.??

THIS is the Manifest Destiny, embraced by your National Psyche. Contempt and aggression against all other than American Christendom, forcing upon others, your way or the highway to hell.

To those among my fellow Australians reading this and thinking “but these are our allies you speak of, …we need them” Let me remind you that they have important communication bases on our land and that without us, they would have limited control over Southern Hemisphere communication, surveillance, and weapons systems.
Let me tell you USA didn’t ‘defend’ us from Japan out of altruism; we paid them just as they pay Blackwater; there is no loyalty involved.
Although it’s in none of our history books; the minutes of Prime Minister Curtin’s meeting with their then emissary Gen MacArthur makes it abundantly clear (‘show me the money/give me bases’)
john.curtin.edu.au...
“though the American people were animated by a warm friendship for Australia, their purpose in building up forces in the Commonwealth was not so much from an interest in Australia but rather from its utility as a base from which to hit Japan. In view of the strategical importance of Australia in a war with Japan, this course of military action would probably be followed irrespective of the American relationship to the people who might be occupying Australia.”

No, I'm not a Muslim.
I'm just sick and tired of killing innocent Muslims, in my name, based on propaganda like this.

Let me shake your hand sir, well said and thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The day after.

The one that almost got away....

www.courier-journal.com...

That was no murder/suicide.

Nice twist on the story, only, you got the wrong one from New Jersey.

You can't murder your way out of this.

Stay tuned.

Another Game?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There will be more before it happens, you're not going to find her now.

Want to play?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Watch closely the allegations of "friendly fire" in the hood fort.

Shards of truth are hard to remove and cut deep... You're going to have to work harder on the Muslim terrorism angle.

How about checkers?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by phoneyid

I agree with a great deal of what you have to say in regards to American attitudes and predispositions when it comes to asking hard questions, good questions and recognizing whether we are getting good answers.

Yes it might seem to the rest of the world that we are all highly arrogant and off of our rockers, incredibly naive, hypocritical and lack rational thought and logic when it comes to discerning the complexities of many events.

However in defense of Americans we have all been subjected to a deep/dark conspiracy so evil, so cruel, so nefarious there is little wonder we have all turned out the way we do.

This widespread conspiracy is almost never discussed by our news media or government officials, yet it goes on today, like it has every day and has been going on every day as long as time can remember.

You will recognize the conspiracy for the evil thing that it is the moment I tell you, however keep in mind like with many things of this nature Americans have been systematically brainwashed and will not see the horror in it or that it is even a conspiracy even when it is written out for them in black and white.

As a result it might be impossible to stop this conspiracy but I for one am prepared to risk all for the first time to speak openly and frankly about this conspiracy here on ATS on the incredible hope that maybe with the help of our better educated freer foreign friends that they will help us to confront the never ending menace in this conspiracy and band together as a people, a common people, a common people who have all become victims of this conspiracy to end it once and for all.

You see my friend it is by no accident so many Americans act collectively and individually as you have so keenly observed...

The sad truth is...

The horrible truth is...

The shocking truth is...

We are all subjected to blunt force trauma at birth as a means to begin a life long control process.

That's right as hard as it is to believe as cruel as it sounds the first thing the American Doctors do when we are born as infants is to take one cruel cold calculating look at us and to smack us across the face!

Tens of thousands of times every day, day in and day out, 365 days a year all infants are assaulted in this cruel fashion often before they have even taken their first breath as a human being!

Congratulations folks it's a boy...whap!
Congratulations folks it's a girl...whap!

That’s right and as shocking as it is it's true even little infant girls not even a minute old in this world just slapped right across the face by grown men and women doctors dozens of times their size and weight!

Terrorized and traumatized often before we can even formulate our first thought or take a breath the message delivered through brute force is unmistakably clear...step out of line...whap!

Shocked, confused and reeling from the pain of these insidious blows we look around the delivery room and tragically realize no one is coming to our aide! No one is hitting the doctor back! No one is standing up for us.

So there we are at minute one, cowered, cringing, fearful, our ears ringing our heads swimming with pain as we are then instantly seized upon and hand and foot printed for identification purposes!

The message is clear, we know who you are and we will not hesitate to hurt you!

The horror does not stop there either my friend, male babies are immediately seized and have their sexual organs mutilated in a religious ritual called circumcision!

Traumatized, beaten, hand and thumb printed for identification purposes and then surgically altered and further assaulted all within minutes, frightened, disoriented from the pain and lack of tender care this powerful and indelible imprint of the power and terror of the state is not etched but carved into and out of our very minds and bodies!

Is it any wonder then we grow up fearfully believing and parroting all that we are told? Our capacity to rationalize and think ever so diminished from the onset and then progressively so throughout our existence.

It’s true, victimizers often start out as victims themselves and that we all do here in America.

Many will deny that this highly regimented, ritualized and purposefully crafted conspiracy to acclimate us to a world of terror and suffering is even evil in nature!

Suffering from Stockholm syndrome where we quickly learn to identify with and espouse our assailant’s principals and agenda, with no effective allies of our own to stand up against these horrific practices we undergo a subsequent lifetime of carefully crafted brainwashing, peer pressure and intimidation all meant to turn us into the compliant, barbarous, homogenous mass of easily directed and managed humanity we have thus become!

Feel not pity for our government here in America that does this to us, does this to infants! Feel pity for us as the assaulted and surgically altered humans that we are, humans that never even had a chance from the first breath to escape the cruelty and evil of the control grid that makes us function in mindless and unquestioning ways!

Chances are this Doctor too was subjected to these very same practices at his birth and no telling what else subsequently over the course of his lifetime.

Yet the message is clear and undeniable and unmistakable from the moment of birth on, see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil!

[edit on 8/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ok, this post seems to be degenerating into a whole other avenue of whetever!

im with happyfeet, we need to get the correct time line, match it with another sorces timeline and so on..

as for me being american neo concervative ..... all i can say is LOL, theirs a freeking ocean seperating where i am from the usa... as with a HELL of alot of the users on ats..this is not an american forum ... just that your using the usual misconception that everything online must be american?

the "conspiricy" to me is that in the afore mentioned timeline, a doctor (not soldier) fired off 200 shots in under 3 minutes.... now we learn one of these weapons was a revolver! which makes it even more crazy in that timeline... Now, i cannot believe the original time line at all, as its just so damned impossible!

the things that shout conspiricy to me are...

(a) the amount of dis info types that have swarmed this and other fort hood posts . (registered 06 or 07/11/09 anyone? )

(b) the time frame's that have been mentioned.

(b covers alot ... just now, even if the time frame was to change from the 2 mins to 10 minutes, it would make it seem a hell of alot more plausable)

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Changing their identity and moving them into military service was a mistake.. Would you now agree?

They are getting closer.

King Me!

Your move.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

dude, any chance you can stop talking in riddles?? who was disguised.. if you have something to add or a theory just spit it out, this is ats and you can do that here!

if you have something to add to the thread, just add it .. its already been trolled to hell by people with their own objectives..

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I'll spit out only that which is necessary.

I've contributed more than you assume that I have. Look again, it's in there somewhere within over 1,600 posts.

Just need a little time and a few more mistakes.... When they get nervous that is exactly what happens. The path to the truth is riddled with half truths and lies.

Time for some high stakes poker?

I'll bet my life on the first hand.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

so your just a posh troll then?

you expect people to look through your previous 1600, of which most of them will have been posted before you had ever heard about this situation, and expect me to just tie the dots together?? im afraid not only can i not be assed trawling through yout 1550 ? irrellivent threads * in the hope i might find some of your words encitiful?

(* and to say you have 50 posts relevent to this topic or even posted after this event is at a massive push !)

at the moment , yout just trolling and adding NOTHING TO THIS TOPIC .

their is a forum for games on ats.... if you want to play "wild goose chase" then so start one their , this is actualy a thread about a serious situation, people died in strange circumstances... and all you want to do it play games??

this is a forum, a good forum (usualy) where you can post in relitive safety! (as safe as online can ever be i suppose) .... theirs no need for cloak and daggers,,, just say what you think. or dont say anything..

[edit on 8-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

If I was truly trolling it would be more obvious.

If it makes you feel better, you can assume that I am just a troll for now.

It does not matter to me what your perception is at this point.

In my world communication is extremely difficult and often must be done this way.

My "theories" are no more or less valid here than any.

Patience is a virtue.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

no, the fact you are replying and taking this post no further is blatant proof your just trolling... all you are doing is posting complete mumbo jumbo!

In my world communication is extremely difficult and often must be done this way.

i dont know wether to laugh or just shake my head tbh!

in the world of a paraniod conspirisist? i have heard this from people before, claiming to be chased or living in this world where they cant fart without being traced... the simple fact is if this was true, you would not be online and posting dumb riddles in threads wouldnt detract anyone looking for you, as it would still be evidence of your squeelin.

sorry to ge get annoyed, but i really hate these psudo riddles and psudo paranioa...

i see you registed on 26-11-2008 - was that to come and troll the threads on that day and troll those threads with psuco riddles and dis information ? as people like you always seem to register near events like what happened on 26-11-2008 .

if you disagree, get off your arse and post something worth reading, or dont post at all .. i for 1 will be ignoring (not "ignoring" by the button, just not paying attention) your replies, unless theirs anything actualy adding to this discussion in your reply that doesnt involve reading between lines or looking at your personal history./

[edit on 8-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Whats important to remember here is that soldiers do not run around post packing. I just left Ft Hood a year ago, and have many friends still there. The fact that this of all things is being turned into a conspiracy is offending. The easy answer to this is that, he owned the 2 pistols. Walked into a building where only MP's would have weapons and began shooting. He would have all the time in the world to reload as much as he wanted until the policing agencies arrived. Soldiers, just like everyone else, do not make a habit of running at a bullet unarmed just because they've been to war and are "hardened".

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I didn't start the thread. Try again.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I read through most of these pages, but not all. Has anyone mentioned/does anyone know if they have surveillance or security cameras on the base? More specifically, any surveillance at the area of the shooting? I am sure footage will answer the question of a possible 2nd, 3rd, or 4th shooter.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

I CALL DISINFO AGENT! This guy created an account to post a single comment, check his profile.

yes i must be a "disinfo agent" because i am not buying into your story that this is anything more then a nuts job with some guns. i usually just read the information on here as it usually is pretty good and makes you think. this is a subject i had to comment on.

so if this guy was a government agent then the VT shooter must have been as well. or how about patrick sherrill? for those of you who do not know the name. this is where the term "going postal" came from. he killed 14 and injured 6. this guy used 2 .45APCs and had no military training. maybe a government coverup becuz they didnt like the way the mail was being delievered? doubtful!

what happened at fort hood is a terrible tradigy and must not be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I live in Texas. On the day this happened before we heard much on the news there was one report where they talked to the wife of a servieman there. They lived on post. She said at ffirst the call went out for everyone to remain inside. And to turn off their ventilation? She also said her husaband was scared because of the rumors. She did not elucidate on what the rumors were. Anyone here that was there that day and heard rumors? What was up with the ventilation thing?

I had an intuitive feeling that something is "rotten in Denmark" the minute it happen. The F16s that had been flying have not been flying since....related I don't know.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok,guys what do we know for sure at this point? we have gone from multiple shooters to just one with two handguns and the suspected shooter went from dead to alive.Now we have issues with the official timeline I would like to know if there is a timeline that has been posted?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoneyid

john.curtin.edu.au...

No, I'm not a Muslim.

I couldn't have said it better myself

It's people with that sick mindset the poison this country

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join