It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i agree that America will probably be the undoing of its self eventually. as far as the shooting it does not take amazing marksmanship to shoot someone, also on a military base there are very few people that are allowed to carry weapons. in the tight spacing of the area he was probably located and the fact that not everyone on base carries weapons it is a very good likeness that he was able to kill and injure so many. the only question is why security did not catch the weapon. In the news report it stated that is was a weapon that was bought off the grid so there were no papers and there was no registration so there was no knowledge of the weapons existence except for a very short paper trail and the buyer.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

You said it right there yourself. Everyone has some kind of mental illness.

This is because they have classified every thought you have as mental illness. So they can prescribe drugs to you for it.

Whoever came up with the idea to sit depressed people down and drudge up all the old bad stuff they had forgotten all about to make them feel better was a moron. Oh that's right they still quote him today, Froid, not sure how to spell it but their most famous guy was a nut job.

Why is it the industry is now more popular than ever, and they are prescribing antidepressants like they are going out of style and we see more murder suicides now than ever before.

You are married to one and you don't see this? I am sure she has quoted that psycho babble to you many times. You are in denial, or are deflecting, or whatever crap they call it. They think they know what is going on in everyone's head. It is so scary how these people are quoted as the know all experts, and they claim they know exactly how someone is feeling and what they are thinking.

But as much as I think the industry is a joke, most of the people posting on this thread need one. This is NOT a conspiracy, come on people!

This guy was a Muslim getting ready to be deployed to a Muslim country whose job it is to talk to our soldiers about what they are feeling as they are getting shot at by Muslims. How could they put this guy in that position?

He is evil and deserves to burn in hell, but the Army is not too bright to deploy a Muslim to a Muslim country where his position is to talk to the soldiers about their problems. Makes no sense. But makes no conspiracy either.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

2 pistols, 200 rounds fired...that's about 10-20 magazine changes...4.5 inch Mil-Spec barrels...a base full of combat-hardened troops...44 people either killed or wounded...and 5 hours later, after having been confirmed DEAD 5 hours ago...the shooter is still alive. Do you smell a big pile of BS? I do.

I certainly smell a rat. My husband was eye witness to a similar incident during the Vietnam era at Fort Jackson NC. The guy was dead as soon as he took aim at another human. He did not even have time to pull the trigger. CASE CLOSED

There were two other incidents while I was with him in the military. In each case the shooter was dead after the first couple of shots. This type of stuff is expected and provisions are made to contain it immediately. Do you really think after 9/11 the military is not on their toes looking out for this type of stuff?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Not so much a conspiracy as it is a poor attempt at the Hegelian Dialect. Problem Reaction Solution.

But I am in agreement with you. Seems this guy and the Virginia Tech killer are like characters from a hollywood movie like the matrix or something you would see in a movie starring Yun-Fat Chow www.imdb.com...

Totally rediculous

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdjk81
OMG please tell me some of you are kidding? I can’t take some of the comments anymore!!

Where did the guy get the guns? He bought them on his own outside of the military. It is usually way easier for military personnel to buy fire arms you know.

They say he fired 200+ rounds? Ok I go to the gun range and fire somewhere around 500 rounds each time. Usually not there for very long either. If this guy had more magazines ready loaded then this is nothing. I’m surprised there wasn’t even more rounds fired.

How did he get the guns on the base? Easy he was a MAJOR. They don’t check cars coming onto the base all the time. if its an officer they have it even easier. They normally only do this when they are at the highest level of security.

How could someone do this while there are 40,000+ military personnel around? You’re kidding right? do you think that all military personnel walk around armed 24/7? These soldiers were getting ready to ship out (filling out paper work, making sure their wills and life insurance was correct). So basically not paying attention to what’s going on around them. Bullets start flying its going to take a few moments for them to react and figure out where the shots are coming from. if the room they were in was small it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Him being in the military really has no bearing on this what so ever. look at how many people died at Virginia Tech. that guy wasn’t in the military and had no military training. Bet that was some conspiracy as well to get rid of the nasty college students.

Ok I’ve said my piece now let those of you who try to pick this apart do your best and have fun.

I CALL DISINFO AGENT! This guy created an account to post a single comment, check his profile.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

VT killer was a Chinese muslim. just sayin. Yes, I see the similarities.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
People that where watching this unfold with me, that are not interested in conspiracy theories and don't know much about how things are run, where coming up with their own conspiracy theories because of the facts given to them by officials such as: Around 3:57 PM Lt Gen Bob Cone announces that the gunman has been shot dead.
Soldiers reporting that assault rifles where used and that there where 3 or 4 shooters. Reports by the officials that there where more shooters.
I don't doubt that this happened because of people unhappy to be deployed but there are things that are being changed on purpose for some reason. Reports of shootings in different areas.
Right now I am watching this girl being interviewed that supposedly was in the room where the shootings happened and she is all perky and happy and looks like she lost no sleep over this. Again people watching this with me have no idea that I'm writing this and they are saying that it looks rehearsed? as if she was acting or saying something that she read or was told to say. There is something to this, I believe that they are using what happened to do something else. I don't know what, but something is going on and everyone can see it even the reporter interviewing this girl in ABC news Good Morning America.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Elieser]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by superluminal11

VT killer was a Chinese muslim. just sayin. Yes, I see the similarities.

Now! hold your horses a bit here 'Miss Extrem Disinformatica'!

The VT guy was from a south Korean family!

I've heard that overly extreme agenda driven nonsense and propaganda mixed with radical thoughts can cause a severe state of ignorance & paranoia!

So be careful honey!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chad_Thomas89

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Ohh Jesus Tap dancing Christ, It was only a matter of time.
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?
Answer the question. How can 1 man produce such a killing spree surrounded by MILITARY personal?

Easy, the Military doesnt trust its own people to have personal firearms. Thats how. Thats why so many were unarmed and ripe for attack. Its easy to kill people who cant defend themselves. OH but the police, the police, horse hockey, the police dont want to be their anymore then anyone else does when rounds are flying. Plus, if they are on the other side of the Base at the time of the shooting, how does that help you?

As far as earlier poster about it being impossible to shoot that much, obviously they have never competed in any type of Pistol Competitions. It is very possible to do this.

He probably brought the weapons on base, thats how he didnt have to go to the armory, or If he lived in Base Housing. Who said it was Military ammunition? He can buy it at any gun shop. He was an officer and thus got the Officer Treatment of not having a further inspection of his POV when he came on base, as normal.

However, if you think it is a conspiracy, tell me, what was Pelosy and the rest of congress doing during the attack? Hrmm, maybe it was a conspiracy after all.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Their are surely ALOT fo disinfo agent in here. People who just recently signed up in 09 or 08... ehh. On the other note there is ALOT more to this story. I don't believe the crap about [1] guy who had [2] pistols and almost took out 50 people. Like the lady said if a guy tried to pull that at the base he would have been shot dead before he started shooting or after a few rounds.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was in the Army - I know you have to check out a weapon from the armorer. I have heard that he had civilian weapons. Military personnel are allowed to have personal weapons on post.

I haven't heard anything about 200 rounds... we do know that 30 people were wounded and 11 - 12 killed. Several had multiple gun shot wounds.

If he had 9mm pistols he could have had 14-17 rounds each...unless he had extended clips...the Glock 19 extended clip holds 31 rounds.

Initial reports said there were three shooters...The reason I don't think there were multiple shooters is because other exits were not covered.

If he reloaded it could take less than 5 seconds to dumb the used clip - reload and fire again...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bobiantor21

The first order of business in a fire fight is to take cover, assess the situation and then make a decision to fight back or escape. The soldiers did what they were supposed to do. There are several reports of soldiers leading people to safety and tending to the medical needs of the wounded.

It doesn't matter how many soldiers are on post - not all were at the Processing Center. I am also sure that no one would have had their weapons on them while at the Center. SP's would and that would be about it. Something that should change with two wars going on.

My heart goes out the victims and their families.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I am going to take the position that I believe this was a blck ops job.

Witnesses said there were multiple shooters. Base personnel originally confirmed that one of the shooters was killed.

I am in total agreement with the posters who say one guy with two sidearms can't score 43 casualties in three minutes without help from other shooters. I have produced training videos for law enforcement for years. I've been on ranges with the pop up targets. One guy could only do this if the room's exits were blocked off and the victims just stood there for him to shoot execution style... and I don't believe that was the case.

Someone said to me earlier "your war is not with religion." Well, it is not my war. For decades now, I have personally been against sending any troops to the Middle East region for any reason. I'm an isolationist when it comes to the dumb idea of nation building. I believe we could have found oil elsewhere or converted to another form of energy without holding hands with Arabians. I think all the operations in Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan were a waste of lives, limbs and money.

Whether this particular incident was black ops or not (I speculate that it was)...
there was a breakdown in base security and Army Intelligence. Maybe they will learn something from this.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's a distraction - my first response on hearing this is what are they pushing through Congress at the moment that capitol hill doesn't really want publicized until it's passed and signed.

That's all this kind of stuff is really or you wouldn't hear too much about it. Of course, all the inaccurate news when it first happened kept everyone in the country rapt with attention. Unfortunately, that attention is going in the wrong direction.

It's simple magical illusion - watch this hand while the other one is doing the trick.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
One more thing. Someone asked me "do you realize how many muslims are in the service?"...

Look, I don't care how many are in the service. Military Intelligence and the FBI should interview all of them, keep tabs on them and look for red flags. Why? Because radical muslims are on a jihad to kill as many innocent people as possible preferring suicidal mass murder not only in the war zones but here in the USA, and we should take that very seriously.

Profile them!

Check all vehicles coming onto the base for weapons, ammo and bombs, I don't care if it is the base commander. If he has a muslim name and is known to be a devout muslim, check the car every time!

I'm just very tired of political correctness when muslims around the world are killing so many innocent people. They have brought on themselves the need for profiling.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

thats not a very good arguement dude!

i know and known loads of muslims, and i dont get the reaction people have over it all because their all just normal people like anyone else!

the way you put it their, is like america is in a christianity vs muslim war which i dont think is the case, or at least its not what the worlds leaders have led us to believe.

jumping on a bandwagon wont help anything.

the fact that some things dont add up and how bizarre this situation is should make people stop and think not just rabble rabble rabble over it. according to info on ats .. their were 200 shots fired in 3 minutes ...

i done some on the fly maths here .... first.. 200 shots into 180 seconds ?? And thats not even counting clip changes, moving ect..... was this guy freaking robocop ?? thats less seconds to fire in than shots fired! ..

are their any different reports of the time... as im not buying thats the correct speed of events.... thats hella fast!

[edit on 7-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I never said it's a war between christians and muslims.

I never said that all muslims are the enemy.

I never said "kick them out of the service" like another poster who jumped to conclusions said.

Fact: muslim extremists have a history of suicidal surprise attacks designed to kill as many innocent people as possible in many different locations around the world and at home. This is cause to number one withdraw all troops and embassy personnel from the middle east and profile muslims in the US armed services, keep tabs on them and check them for the possibility they are bringing weapons and ammo on to US military bases.
Never deploy a muslim in the US armed services to the middle east, period.

I am still open minded to the possibility that Hasan is being used as a scapegoat in what is a black ops situation and/or a mind control op. He may have been a patsy but witnesses are saying he was the perp.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwynethnor
It's a distraction - my first response on hearing this is what are they pushing through Congress at the moment that capitol hill doesn't really want publicized until it's passed and signed.

That's all this kind of stuff is really or you wouldn't hear too much about it. Of course, all the inaccurate news when it first happened kept everyone in the country rapt with attention. Unfortunately, that attention is going in the wrong direction.

It's simple magical illusion - watch this hand while the other one is doing the trick.

Yes, exactly what I was thinking.
I got the feeling of "Hey, look up there, there is a cow flying and it has 3 wings"
While we are arguing and analyzing blatant lies that seem to be placed right in our faces for that purpose, the thief was sticking his hand in our bread basket and taking it and we didn't see it.
We keep falling for the same trick but a few of us know that every time that the thief points at a flying cow in the skies, he is up to something. It is becoming more and more transparent?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
First of all there have been more terrorist/extremists activities in America from people calling themselves "Christians." Should we profile all Christians?

There is no such thing as a "Muslim" name.

I don't believe it was one shooter but I do believe that one shooter could have done this in a crowded building.

My concern is why would they need a civilian police force to come on post and take out the shooted(s)?

Don't get me wrong - thank God for them but shouldn't the post have their own strike force?

And for the record in the Army it is called "Post" not "Base"

Take it easy,

Mundane Egg

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by obamalivechat

I think this is just a cover up story for something else. The government likes to set up an atrocity to deflect attention from something more important. I would seriously question any information the media has told you about this tory.

Two hand guns couldn't have been used by one man to cause that.

They're only using him as a scape goat because he is Muslim, I take it.

I hope somebody jumps on this cause the media isn't doing their job.
They jumped so quick to saying lies about it and unconfirmed information was spread from the get go.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join