It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Conspiracy theory - you want a conspiracy theory. Well here it is, the most far out there conspiracy theory about the shooting at Ft. Hood.

1): George H. W. D. V. D. Bush, the head of THE BOX GANG working with the Clintons, had stored some or all of the stolen/diverted 1933 dollar currency Chinese currency boxes referenced in our reports dated 4th and 5th November 2009 at Fort Hood. These boxes form part of the Settlement negotiated with the Chinese parties, who were immediately double-crossed by the Americans.

Much more on this at FORT HOOD: RECOVERY OF THE CHINESE CURRENCY BOXES

This needs to be quoted again because herein lies the truth.

dang, i hadnt even thought of Leo Wanta!!
anyone remember him... we may be on to something here..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm not a racist or bigot. I don't have anything against the muslims who behave themselves.

Ever heard of military intelligence? The solution I'm talking about is that the job of Army Intelligence is to recognize a few red flags.

And I'll say it again... when we are in a war, every vehicle coming through the entrance gates needs to be checked for weapons, ammo and bombs.

Profiling is not nice, but 40 something innocent people shot by a devout muslim who apparently didn't raise any red flags is far more disturbing.

Can they not at least interview all muslim soldiers being called up for Iraq or Iran and see what their feelings are about going over there to shoot muslims? Would that be politically incorrect?

In no way am I saying kick all muslims out of the service and send them to camps as someone exaggerated earlier.

I am urging Army Intelligence and base security to start paying a little more attention to what may be going through the minds of people who are of the same religion as the religion in the country where our troops are killing them. Just some awareness may prevent something like this. If you interview someone who is against serving in one of those countries and he's a devout muslim... check his vehicle at the gate for weapons, ammo and bombs.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

Can they not at least interview all muslim soldiers being called up for Iraq or Iran and see what their feelings are about going over there to shoot muslims? Would that be politically incorrect?

You do realize there are many Muslims in the service? There are Muslims i know who have won medals in these wars. Your war is not with a religion.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
When you get to the bottom of this sad tragedy the dead soldiers are the victims of the current two wars fought in the middle east. This time the "enemy" was already in our house, so to speak, and found us totally unprotected. No high-tech weaponry will be able to stop this.

There will come a time when the first suicide bomber will hit a mall in the US. It's only a matter of WHEN not if. America wake up before it's too late!

Why are we fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan? Why do we have military bases in Saudi Arabia? What are these young men and women really dying for?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Did we interview our soldiers when they went over to Europe to kill fellow Christians in WW II?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to believe this man snapped? As someone pointed out physician suicide rates are some of the highest. Add to that he was a Major with reportedly at least one bad OER on record. That means that he probably wasn`t going any higher, and he didn`t want to go on this deployment. That is a lot to put on someone on top of having to counsel soldiers with PTSD, and listen to their deployment horror stories day after day.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Since there are not enough people who are willing to fight and die to protect our freedoms, I predict the United States will fall the way of Rome. I think we are already in the process of a slow death, which has gone unchallenged for way-way too long.

One major contributor to our death is division. As a result of everyone being pulled apart into two parties, none of them have the guts to stand against the tide. Its pathetic.

Some days I take long walks around town, and I ask myself why should anyone really give a damn. Democrats wipe their buts with the Constitution, and the Republicans commit fraud to obtain power. While we sit in our pathetic homes waiting for the next election, those in charge pass laws that take one more piece of our freedoms away.

Once 'true' patriots speak up to challenge those in power, other citizens call them haters and bigots. Voices get silenced by those who put themselves into categories. Fast-forward a few more years from now, and those who silenced the voices are going to scream for help. Its pathetic.

Our demise is not from terrorist from other countries. Our demise is from being too stupid to do anything about the terrorists who are running our country. Each one of those fools swore to protect the Constitution against foreign and domestic terrorism, but not a single damn one of them have read a history book. Instead of cherishing the origins of our nation, they put laws into place to rewrite it's history.

One day we will wake up, but it will be too late to do anything. We will be surrounded. Our lives will be owned by corporations, thus put into slavery by those we believed to be moral.

I don't blame this freak for killing soldiers. I blame our government and the people for being too stupid and complacent.

Complacency is death.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'am hearing alot of guf!, I can not believe that it is a conspricy to alot of people... Its easy "Islamic "freedom Fighter
slayes tens of american soldiers!!!

Get it through your head, (((there is no conspiracy>>>Its just an angry person looking for a spiritual envision that he had , its not for you or me to judge!!
Any way on the other hand (kill die die hang hang hung made for dog food, but he better knot think that out taxes will fund his day in court..
Yz know what he will and thats sad

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

You may have to wait a few years or dare I say decades before all the facts are in, if they are ever made known.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren

Did we interview our soldiers when they went over to Europe to kill fellow Christians in WW II?

That's a pretty bad analogy.

We can't just ignore the fact that any muslim could be a potential radical, or become radicalized to the point where this thing can happen. This tragedy happened and could have been prevented, had the proper intelligence services actually had some intelligence.

Failing to recognize muslims as a potential threat for the sake of political correctness is very shortsighted. Someone mentioned that our war is not with a religion. That's true, unfortunately their religion is at war with us.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer

Originally posted by PenandSword

Conspiracy theory - you want a conspiracy theory. Well here it is, the most far out there conspiracy theory about the shooting at Ft. Hood.

1): George H. W. D. V. D. Bush, the head of THE BOX GANG working with the Clintons, had stored some or all of the stolen/diverted 1933 dollar currency Chinese currency boxes referenced in our reports dated 4th and 5th November 2009 at Fort Hood. These boxes form part of the Settlement negotiated with the Chinese parties, who were immediately double-crossed by the Americans.

This needs to be quoted again because herein lies the truth.

dang, i hadnt even thought of Leo Wanta!!
anyone remember him... we may be on to something here..

I haven't forgot about Leo Wanta, etc. I don't really believe the whole story, but I do believe our higher ups have probably stolen a huge amount of money. Wanta, Story, Casper, etc know it too and want to get their hands on the money as well.

I don't believe that this had anything to do with Fort Hood but it does make sensational reading.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Sorry to read that you bought into the PR spin. Once you learn what is really going on in the middle east you would reconsider your statement.

Why are we fighting two wars and have military bases in Saudi Arabia?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Is this credible? I read a few topics and it is very interesting but although i have to ask... for REAL?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
not to mention that he has a muslim name....

I think your conspiracy theory is correct OP.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Enough with the conspiracy crap already! No conspiracy here, just a nutcase who's "had enough" and decided to go out in a blaze of glory.

There's nothing difficult about getting weapons on-base. Although it will probably be more difficult now.

In regards to the OP about 200+ rounds fired, 44 injured, he was dead but now alive . . . that, my friend is 100% pure American journalism. None of the networks care about getting their facts straight they only care about getting the scoop on everyone else. Whatever it is, true or not, they just want to be the FIRST to report it.

I don't see anything crazy about two handguns being able to injure 33 and kill 9 (or whatever the "real" number is). My carry gun holds 13+1, with two spare mags that's 40 rounds on me, 100% concealed and undetectable without a metal detector or pat-down.

Media has reported that one of his guns was the so-called "cop killer" FN 5.7. Presuming this is true (probably not) they have a 20-round capacity, with 30-round magazines available. 5 spare mags and he's got a 120, maybe 170 rounds on him.

Don't get all worked up just because the media changed their story. Most of the time it just means they screwed it up the first time.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Let me throw in my .02 cents.

Background so I have a little street cred
My job is weapons. Issues, Ammo, range, instructor and all that jazz for the military, private contractors and the MCI

(IF) it was one person then he is hands down the best shooter on the planet. To be able to shoot two gun at the same time and score hits takes a HUGE amount of skill. Add to that he had to reload SEVERAL times during the gunfight and this guy is the baddest dude in the planet.

Also resreach how many smallarms round it can take to kill a person. If you miss the head, CNS or Heart then the human body can take a crap ton of damage.

Ill speed it up for you, on the average it takes 3 9mm rounds to down (not always kill) a target, out of 1 15rd mag cops hit there target 1 time.
(these stats come from the briefing I have recieved)

So do the math. 45rd down range=1 target downed.
50 people=...??

and he did it double fisting?

Manchurian Candidate anyone

Remember all that started with (IF)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
blimey, i have read a lot of the posts on this thread, it seems some of you are just suffering from delusions. this man is a major in the american army, a psychiatrist, and a cliched muslim. the whole thing stinks from head to toe.
just as the people are losing faith in the wars in iraq and afganistan we have a muzzy running rampage on home soil shooting up the place shouting allah achbar, just take a moment to think about it, talk about a robber wearing a mask carrying a swag bag, in england we have troops killed by a muslim that they were teaching, he killed five of our guys, all this as support for the war is waining, just take time to think about just how ridiculously cliched your fort hood incident was, twenty years ago he would of been carrying a book by karl marx

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There is no way in hell that this was not a CIA black op. They don't even try to cover it up anymore. It's almost getting boring at this point they are so obvious.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I did mention religion as a possibility. But why did he pick this time then. He just so happen to pick the time before he is shipping of?! Why wouldnt he go overseas first? He could shoot up the military base THERE and then run off to his taliban friends!! And that would be killing people directly involved! Save his Islamic buddies some trouble!

OBVIOUSLY he was not suicidal because he did not turn the gun on himself afterward and suicide tend to be their extremists' weapon of choice.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
after reading this topic and following news, this really is a bit strange ... of course, if this guy was a trained up commando and people just did not know, that coudl be end of conspiricy!

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Former Ft hood member here...(cut)............this man sucks ~thow whole thing only lasted 3 minutes. We were lucky he could have had a bomb on him, think of that...................

Originally posted at www.bloomberg.com...

an Army psychiatrist, is under guard in a Texas hospital after being accused of killing 13 people and wounding 30 others in the Nov. 5 rampage at the base in central Texas.

Originally posted by thegear

(IF) it was one person then he is hands down the best shooter on the planet. To be able to shoot two gun at the same time and score hits takes a HUGE amount of skill. Add to that he had to reload SEVERAL times during the gunfight and this guy is the baddest dude in the planet.

Ill speed it up for you, on the average it takes 3 9mm rounds to down (not always kill) a target, out of 1 15rd mag cops hit there target 1 time.
(these stats come from the briefing I have recieved)

So do the math. 45rd down range=1 target downed.
50 people=...??

and he did it double fisting?

I have to agree with you thegear ... this guy had some serious kill skills, not what i woudl expect from a doctor! just makes me think he might have a slightly more secret past .... im not saying brainwashing though, more down the line of commando style training, which may have been kept quiet for security reasons (like how members of the SAS are protected from the media)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join