It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Couldn't agree more. The sheeple are headed down the chute to Brave New World, 1984, and Fahrenheit 451.

We are all being conditioned for the NWO to take another step.

I don't buy that these events are just random.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Please explain why its impossible. I'm assuming you take everything at face value when critiquing what you call imagination?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Former Ft hood member here......Army Nurse. Anyway....this guy was nuts. He was a muslim and did not want to go to war against his "brothers". He snapped.....no conspiracy. It is easy to get weapons on base.....not all cars are checked and he was a doctor.....they waved him by, trust me. There was a processing going on and other stuff......the base was busy. This guy planned this and he just went Muslim fanatic on us....the really sad thing is that he killed innocent person......I am sure he felt those he killed were going over to kill his brothers, etc but none-the-less.....we became the enemy to him. He thought he was going to die. the Army sgt that shot him was behind him.......he is lucky to live, but that sgt was trained in this type of thing and she probably was trained to not kill him to have him as a suspect in case of larger group, killing him would have stopped that and in fact may have impacted an investigation.......
This man has been planning this for years bet on it! We need to purge our ranks and look closely at who is where, etc. He could have just walked up to the commander and whack, the presidient too if no one was paying attention............rogues w/i our ranks is serious.....and now if there are other muslim based soldiers.....they need to be removed for their safety secondary to backlash............no one will trust them.not now.

Hell, I am mad too......but this guy had easy defenseless targets. They YOUNG soldiers were prepating to be deployed and were NOT combat hardened, just young kids really............this man sucks ~thow whole thing only lasted 3 minutes. We were lucky he could have had a bomb on him, think of that...................

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

Former Ft hood member here......Army Nurse. Anyway....this guy was nuts. He was a muslim and did not want to go to war against his "brothers". He snapped.....no conspiracy. It is easy to get weapons on base.....not all cars are checked and he was a doctor.....they waved him by, trust me. There was a processing going on and other stuff......the base was busy. This guy planned this and he just went Muslim fanatic on us....the really sad thing is that he killed innocent person......I am sure he felt those he killed were going over to kill his brothers, etc but none-the-less.....we became the enemy to him. He thought he was going to die. the Army sgt that shot him was behind him.......he is lucky to live, but that sgt was trained in this type of thing and she probably was trained to not kill him to have him as a suspect in case of larger group, killing him would have stopped that and in fact may have impacted an investigation.......
This man has been planning this for years bet on it! We need to purge our ranks and look closely at who is where, etc. He could have just walked up to the commander and whack, the presidient too if no one was paying attention............rogues w/i our ranks is serious.....and now if there are other muslim based soldiers.....they need to be removed for their safety secondary to backlash............no one will trust them.not now.

Hell, I am mad too......but this guy had easy defenseless targets. They YOUNG soldiers were prepating to be deployed and were NOT combat hardened, just young kids really............this man sucks ~thow whole thing only lasted 3 minutes. We were lucky he could have had a bomb on him, think of that...................

dude, from an American stand point you are dead on. From his stand point you are missing a few key elements.
God Bless America.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If there had been a Major in WWII who was openly practicing the Japanese Shinto religion on a daily basis and had made it known he was not happy about going into war in the Pacific, does anyone think that would have escaped notice?

What's nuts is all the political correctness that's gotten absurd.

Unless, of course, he was a patsy (and I'm still open minded to that).

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
If there had been a Major in WWII who was openly practicing the Japanese Shinto religion on a daily basis and had made it known he was not happy about going into war in the Pacific, does anyone think that would have escaped notice?

Shinto is not a religion and is never referred to as such in Japan. The tenants of the spiritual practice are not in the least bit threatening.

So are you advocating we kick every Muslim out of the army and throw them in a camp?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Tonight on A&E:

When Good Muslims Go Bad

A special report featuring FBI domestic counter terrorism experts

Dinner time in New Mexico.

Meet me in the diner, consider me armed and dangerous, lets get it over with once and for all.

You can have the chess game, I'm tired of playing.

You better prepare for more random badness back east.

Sloppy, very sloppy.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
2 pistols, 200 rounds fired...that's about 10-20 magazine changes...4.5 inch Mil-Spec barrels...a base full of combat-hardened troops...44 people either killed or wounded...and 5 hours later, after having been confirmed DEAD 5 hours ago...the shooter is still alive. Do you smell a big pile of BS? I do.

Well. No. FN 5.7's standard clip has 20 round and you can buy a clip extension to make it fire 30 rounds before needing to reload. Assuming your "200 rounds" estimate is accurate. That is only about 5 clips beyond that which was first installed in the FN 5.7. This would be the case if he only had one gun, but he had two gun and likely fired them simultaneously. So he needed only 4 extra clips.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How the hell is this guy alive?? I was watching the news all day and they kept saying that he was positivity dead!? watch next there going to tell you that there was only 1 or 2 that are dead and not 12. I'm extremely surprised of this my self how does someone kill that many people on one of the largest military bases in the us? and the weird thing was last night Shepard Smith was scrambling for things to say on the air.. weird??

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNETT 187
The guy that started this thread is a friggin' IDIOT! Nobody ever blames poor reporters, and all this site is about is conspiracy! How pathetic, in a few hours this nitwit will have a video compilation connecting yesterday's events to 9/11.

The only conspiracy is this WEBSITE claiming everything is a conspiracy!

Clearly you are an alien, dis-information agent!

Seriously though, why bother to write at all? Just go on your way.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
why are they showing pictures and giving names of soldiers who died ?Do they do that with regular murders?I know they do it sometimes when soldiers are killed over seas.I don't know, just seems kinda weird the way they're reporting it.Also I agree with op you cannot get off that many shots around people who at least went through boot camp when you have to reload, and how do you reload two guns or did he use one then the other?either way some one would have rushed him.Doesn't make sense.
edit:you come in to the bar by my house shoot thirty rounds you'd never see the door.and that's a bunch of drunks.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This whole thing stinks of conspiracy. Like I've said before, I'm a contractor who regularly works at the location of this event. My entire company was notified of the shootings by the military about thirty minutes prior to the lockdown(giving accomplices plenty of time to escape) More importantly, the shootings were initially reported at the PX, which is about a mile from the SRP site, and about 100 yards from the Clear Creek gate which houses armed guards. Not only that, but once the shootings at the Soldier Readiness Site started, there were also reports that there was a shooting across the street at Howze theater. There were also reports of shootings in two of the housing areas. The police also raided one of the suspects apartments that day, however CNN didn't report it until over 3 hours later. I only happen to know this because the guy lived not too far from me in downtown Killeen. It's possible that the kill rate is acurate, based on that layout of the building. Trust me, more information will come out about these suspicious circumstances.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

Who was "happy" to go to war? First, the way you analogize a Japanese soldier and a Muslim soldier implies that you think we are at war with all Muslims. We aren't - whatever Fox News may say.

During World War II, many innocent Japanese American citizens were placed in American concentration camps. President Reagon officially apologized for this decades later and reparations were rightfully paid to victims. Moreover, many Japanese-American fought and died for the United States in world war II and were heavily decorated for their actions.

Today, many Muslims soldiers are in the United States military, fighting and dying for the United States in the Middle East. Your comment demands to know why we aren't racially profiling our soldiers, perhaps denying Muslim's admission to the military.

You sir are scum. ATS moderators can warn me all they want. When I come across racism and hatred, I am going to speak up about it. If they permit people to post racist remarks, then I should be free to respond in kind to those remarks.

When a Christian goes on a killing spree or perpetrates a terrorist act, we don't call for greater scrutiny of Christians in that context. We don't discuss banning Christians from that setting. Meanwhile, if a single wacko Muslim does the same, people say its a symbol of the billion other Muslims on the planet.

Please stop trying to spread racism and hatred on this site. There are plenty of other places on the internet that welcome your hatred. Go there instead.
Here is an excerpt from Regan's comments on the reparation legislation:

Yes, the Nation was then at war, struggling for its survival and it's not for us today to pass judgment upon those who may have made mistakes while engaged in that great struggle. Yet we must recognize that the internment of Japanese-Americans was just that: a mistake. For throughout the war, Japanese-Americans in the tens of thousands remained utterly loyal to the United States. Indeed, scores of Japanese-Americans volunteered for our Armed Forces, many stepping forward in the internment camps themselves. The 442d Regimental Combat Team, made up entirely of Japanese-Americans, served with immense distinction to defend this nation, their nation. Yet back at home, the soldier's families were being denied the very freedom for which so many of the soldiers themselves were laying down their lives. . . . The legislation that I am about to sign provides for a restitution payment to each of the 60,000 surviving Japanese-Americans of the 120,000 who were relocated or detained. Yet no payment can make up for those lost years. So, what is most important in this bill has less to do with property than with honor. For here we admit a wrong; here we reaffirm our commitment as a nation to equal justice under the law.

Source

[edit on 6-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d110f613b56.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I'm quite certain people don't come to ATS to share recipes.

With or with out your permission I'm keeping that image

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The more I think about this the more it stinks.Why did they say shooter was dead?why were they saying three suspects?gives me a Manchurian candidate fell to it.(Geraldo just called him impotent twice lol).Could it be MK ultra gone bad?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Just stop all the politically correct crap.If you cant see religion controlled all his actions than your naive or a fool. Having gone to the middle east several times let me assure you if the Muslim religion is not like any other.It requires nay demands dedication beyond anything Ive seen in other religions.It conditions them to do Allah's will and if they believe Allah commands them to kill they will.This man dressed in middle eastern attire before the shooting and was praising Allah while unloading rounds in to his fellow soldiers. In my book its truly unfortunate that police officer didn't kill him but again thats another thread.

As far as profiling they were aware of statements he made publicly as well as the internet comparing a soldier jumping on a grenade (a hero) to a suicide bomber blowing himself up and killing Innocent people. Truth there is a massive difference a soldier jumping on a grenade is giving his life to save others not kill them! Should they used profiling yes they should have his interpretations of Islam was dangerous care to deny that?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Again, what's your solution? We lock up all the Muslims or kick em out of the country?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
"A Muslim veteran affairs organization says it has not received reports of harassment from Islamic soldiers, contrary to claims by a relative of the man authorities say is responsible for the worst mass killing on a U.S. military base.
Abdul-Rashid Abdullah, deputy director of the American Muslim Armed Forces and Veterans Affairs Council, told FoxNews.com that the nonprofit group has not received a single report recently of a U.S. soldier being harassed "simply because he was Muslim."

So we must be Islamiphobe to suggest that since he was following Islamic belief then it must be some conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Time will tell quickly I am sure what the agenda is of this incident. Even if this was not planned by tptb I am sure they will take full advantage of it.

I imagine two things off the top of my head...

1. More anti-islam rhetoric.
2. 2 shooting sprees in two days, FT Hood then Orlando = See we need gun control.

We shall see who benefits from this soon enough.

Even if this guy was an amazing shot with a pistol and able to hit that many people, it is hard to imagine a Field Grade Officer and a Dr. snapping like this.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You are wrong about Shinto. At one point it was even the Japanese State religion.

Following the Meiji Restoration, Shinto was made the state religion of the Empire of Japan, and in 1868 its combination with Buddhism was outlawed ...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join