It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
12 dead and 31 wounded only says 'bad soldier' to me. 31 deaths and 12 wounded, that would be a bit better.

the hardened base doesn't matter, since with a mostly (or almost totally) unarmed population there, this is easily what could happen. When the only defense you have is to hide behind a bush...

now, imagine if there were people who could shoot back?

btw, there are ammo magazines (clips are for people who don't know what a clip is) that have much higher capacity than the standard issue ones. There are drum mags for .45acp PISTOLS that can carry 40 rounds. same exists for other firearms as well. 40 rounds of 45 tho.. you'd have to be a titan to hold that up for long.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gdjk81

(filling out paper work, making sure their wills and life insurance was correct). So basically not paying attention to what’s going on around them. Bullets start flying its going to take a few moments for them to react and figure out where the shots are coming from. if the room they were in was small it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Yep, compare this to YOU in the dentist or doctor waiting room ANYWHERE in the country.
Security may be heightened on a base but not so much in the medical area, its about the same at a civilian doctors office.

Kids, waiting in the waiting room for treatment, someone bursts in firing a weapon and you have NO means of defense.
Thats the reality of it, bases in the US arent ran like a base in a war zone.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

5.7 at close range is just as lethal if note more damaging than a 9mm.

consider that a 9mm is made for a lot more range, and at its velocity and weight will just pass through people. 5.7 has a better chance to stick inside and tumble around, one would think.

remember, these are also unarmored targets.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Conspiracy theory - you want a conspiracy theory. Well here it is, the most far out there conspiracy theory about the shooting at Ft. Hood.

1): George H. W. D. V. D. Bush, the head of THE BOX GANG working with the Clintons, had stored some or all of the stolen/diverted 1933 dollar currency Chinese currency boxes referenced in our reports dated 4th and 5th November 2009 at Fort Hood. These boxes form part of the Settlement negotiated with the Chinese parties, who were immediately double-crossed by the Americans.

Much more on this at FORT HOOD: RECOVERY OF THE CHINESE CURRENCY BOXES

This needs to be quoted again because herein lies the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdjk81
Ok I’ve said my piece now let those of you who try to pick this apart do your best and have fun.

You probably could have chosen better words than that. I don't think there's anything fun about this incident, or any incidents where human beings are mudered.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
[edit on 11/6/09 by Demetre]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chad_Thomas89

I saw this on UK TV early morning news (and i do mean early!).

The report was:

TWO army soldiers (didn't say rank or position etc), armed with semi-automatic pistols, gone on a killing spree on an American army base.

Two. Not one.

The reporter said that there had been 11 deaths, and up to 30 wounded, some seriously. The death toll was expected to rise.

They went on to say, that one of the gunmen, was quickly shot and killed by base security, and the other had been shot and wounded and taken prisoner.

Curious...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Originally posted by Happyfeet
2 pistols, 200 rounds fired...that's about 10-20 magazine changes...

Thoughts?

I have also been informed by another member that they make 100rnd "C-Mags" for the Glock, even though I have never seen one in RL.
Here is a mini vid of what type of firepower the Glock can have if converted into a full-auto with one of these 100rnd mags:

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Paroxysm]

that is.... AWEEESSSOOOMMMEEEEE

omg i want 2!

personally i think he just snapped. a devout muslim enlisted in the military against his countries i guess. it said he was american through and through, but i think the real conspiracy was keeping a guy like this enlisted when he obviously had problems with america.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
reply to post by Roadblockx

No I'm 40, 41 in Dec. I never said I was 22, I said I've fought with it for 22 yrs. I have a 22 yr old, a 20 yr old a 13 yr old and a ten yr old, 3 girls and a boy. I said the last 22 yrs its affected me tremendously. My condition got worse by the time I was 20. I only got to the 2 sentence of ur statement after reading 'ppl sometimes make the situation worse' Give me an effing break. If u noticed at all ud see Ive been a member of ATS for a long time and have made very few posts as I only post on things im truely interested in or is of importance. What would I gain from lying, get real. I dont give a rats ass if u blieve me or not honestly. I have nothing to prove to u or anyone else on this site. I dont care what u believe, ur really of no importance to me one way or another. U may 'think' I'm lying but I 'know' ur a jackass. Get over urself. I may get a warning for this post but i dont give #, sooooo worth telling u exactly how I feel.

You probably need much more help and picking on the mentally ill would really destroy my karma so I will leave you and your many, many issues alone.

That isn't meant as an attack. I am really trying to say you seem all over the place and I don't want to get into a back and forth in this thread.

edit to clarify no attack meant

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Ohh Jesus Tap dancing Christ, It was only a matter of time.
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?

Id say it's more ignorant to instantly brush it off as not one without even taking the time to look at the facts....

I mean what is it with YOU PEOPLE...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Personally, I agree with you.. but if this isn't the place to bring forth an idea of conspiracy, wrong or not, where is?
I am also a very tolerant person, especially where religion is concerned. But I feel that the Christians on this board, at least myself, are offended that you use the Lord's name as your Avatar and then use the same name in a blaspheme. I'm sure you could have made your opinion known, which I agreed with by the way, in such a way that would not have offended me as much as you did.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Chad_Thomas89

One thing I have learned never to do is enter into a debate with someone who has already made up their mind. By the title of your thread and the content of your posts it is clear that you have already made up your mind.

If I answer your question it will be quickly ridiculed and laughed at because in your mind there is only one answer...CONSPIRACY!!!! any attempts to explain why it isn't necessarily a conspiracy will fall on deaf ears. There is only one right answer right now and I shall give you the answer you want.

It WAS a conspiracy. You were right after all. I apologise for being so foolish. I was hasty in my response and didn't think it through.

Just remember, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Have u not just made up your mind that there is no conspiracy?

I mean seriously

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I have to agree with this, stuff happens. People all living together and the amount of bullying that may go on in the army(i have never been in military), but from lamans view, i would suspect that alot are really badly bullied in those things.

Sh1t happens, and now and again you will get this. Like how american and uk soldiers kill each other now and again, but for some reason, its kept quiet that it was not a mistake, or just murder.

These are humans and we all know, from being buillied, that some people cannot take it.

Sh1t happens, and i would not call anyone heros, who knows what drove this man to do this,a nd i do not want to know.

Though him going to vtech is suspicious, though.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
FORT HOOD, Texas – Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the “dead” terrorist, is suspected of killing 7… no, 9… no, 11…wait, 12… no, 13… or is it 12, again(???) during an act of domestic terrorism at Ft. Hood on Thursday. He acted alone, but may have had up to three accomplices in the shooting, and there may or may not have been more than one shooter at one or more locations (we still haven’t made up… uhm, been given… the official report, here at Sheeple News.) One of these accomplices may or may not have been on the loose, which was why the base remained closed until Thursday evening. Children being held on school campuses, during the lockdown, were given the H1N1 vaccine as a precautionary measure.

Despite the shooting occurring on what is said to be the largest military base on the planet, where soldiers are trained for combat situations, it was necessary for local authorities to immediately be called in to assess the crisis.

Hasan was killed by a civilian police officer who, upon his own death, was promoted to the rank of military police; until he was miraculously resurrected… as a woman. Coincidentally, Hasan was also resurrected, and we expect a terrorist manifesto from him in days to come (before he dies, again, in surgery.)

Mike Hunt, a local veterinarian, says that he’s operated on cats who have fewer lives than those involved in this incident.

The motive for the shooting wasn’t clear, but evidence suggests that Hasan may have been in league with neo-nazis, and also may have had ties to President Ahmedinejad of Iran.

Hasan, was… wait, is… a 39 year-old, 8 year veteran who enlisted upon graduation from high school. He is a lifelong Muslim who had recently converted to Islam.

Achmed, the dead terrorist, Hasan’s estranged brother, was quoted as saying “Silence, I keel [sic] you!”

An Army spokesman suggested that any soldier suffering from the effects of this traumatic event seek the excellent counsel given by the psychiatric staff at Darnall Medical Center, on Ft. Hood, of which Hasan was formerly associated. Civilians affected by this tragedy are encouraged to attend one of the 16,947,334,965,008 prayer vigils being held throughout the community.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
He had a FN 5.7 pistol. It has a 20 rd mag the thing is accurate; not much stopping power. And the p90 is its primary.

[edit on 6/11/09 by Arkansas]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Evasius

If only your timewave chart could have seen this coming maybe it could have been prevented.hmmm.

As for me I shall do the unthinkable....wait untill all of the facts are in and then gather all of the data at which point I will be more able to give a more educated opinion on the matter.

Could it have been conspiracy? SURE! Or it may not have been. We shall see. But there is an all too eager crowd on this website who jump at the chance to yell CONSPIRACY!!!!! lol. come on folks.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

What's with all your personal attacks and attempts to derail this thread? It's extremely annoying and contributing nothing.

Instead of sounding like a broken record making fun of and harassing members that want to share a different point of view on the subject, why don't you contribute your feelings on the matter.

I think you're on the wrong forum if you want a blind following of mainstream news and ridicule of anyone that says otherwise.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hasan, was… wait, is… a 39 year-old, 8 year veteran who enlisted upon graduation from high school. He is a lifelong Muslim who had recently converted to Islam.

This has to be one of the dumbest things i've read in ages. Read that line again.....

As for a conspiracy, I don't know. You might be able to chalk a lot of this up to misinformation.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by antonia]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

I wonder what are the chances that some of the victims and the shooter are taking some secrets to the grave.

I wondered the same thing. It would help explain the varying numbers after the situation had mostly been contained. Maybe some of the victims are really accomplices? Just conjecture but still...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Obama has said that we shouldn't kump to conclusions in this matter.

Which makes me jump to the conclusion that he's a Muslim sympathizer.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join