It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
2 pistols, 200 rounds fired...that's about 10-20 magazine changes...4.5 inch Mil-Spec barrels...a base full of combat-hardened troops...44 people either killed or wounded...and 5 hours later, after having been confirmed DEAD 5 hours ago...the shooter is still alive. Do you smell a big pile of BS? I do.

I think the BS lies in the "leaks" to the media. The BS lies in the fact that this incident happened on the same day that 5,000 turned up on Capitol Hill to have a chat with their Congressman. The BS lies in the fact that no shooter could lay down that many rounds without a carbine and a bunker. I do not buy the 2 pistols story for a second.

If this Army shrink pulled off the most skilled handgun assault on a hardened facility in the history of all warfare, with 40,000+ troops on base....

I'm not surprised by the lack of ability by the base to contain this guy, but i don't buy the fact that this guy was able to walk around getting this many, it doesn't work in my mind.

you can get ammo, but only at the range. you have to draw a weapon from the armory, and you usually only have a single armorer per company, if he doesn't live in the barracks or whatnot it can take an hour to get a rifle, let alone ammo, that gets handled by S-3 Land and Ammo NCO, that can take a day or so to get ammo, because its all accounted for, you even have to return the brass and its weighed to ensure you returned what was used, the army supply system can be insane.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Thats if he registered his guns.

Don't tell anybody, but I have 2 pistols and a shotgun and I live on post. The pistols sit in my nightstands and my shotgun is 2 feet away from where I'm sitting.

Want me to tell you how many rounds and reloaders I have in my walk in storage closet?

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ohh Jesus Tap dancing Christ, It was only a matter of time.
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy with you people?

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

Because there are people who stand to gain an advantage from this and the official "STORIES" do not add up or even seem plausible. That is all!

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Answer the question. How can 1 man produce such a killing spree surrounded by MILITARY personal?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Shooter Alive? What?

The VaTech Shooter is what is was referring to.

I guess, some times you have to SPELL everything out for some. sarcasm below.

3, 4, 1, or 100 shooters!?!

I just checked several news sources to make sure you didn't mis-type. You are correct, if the info is correct on MSM news sources.

They confirmed this afternoon on base from military men, their press statement, he was positively Dead WTF

Where do we go from here?

This is really messed up!

[edit on 5-11-2009 by PRS395]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by PRS395]

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chad_Thomas89

One thing I have learned never to do is enter into a debate with someone who has already made up their mind. By the title of your thread and the content of your posts it is clear that you have already made up your mind.

If I answer your question it will be quickly ridiculed and laughed at because in your mind there is only one answer...CONSPIRACY!!!! any attempts to explain why it isn't necessarily a conspiracy will fall on deaf ears. There is only one right answer right now and I shall give you the answer you want.

It WAS a conspiracy. You were right after all. I apologise for being so foolish. I was hasty in my response and didn't think it through.

Just remember, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chad_Thomas89

Answer the question. How can 1 man produce such a killing spree surrounded by MILITARY personal?

Because he had a gun and nobody else in that building did.

+172 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d110f613b56.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I'm quite certain people don't come to ATS to share recipes.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Stop making sense.
second line.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Another inside job by the same people that gave us, 'war on terror.'

LOL, you have to give them credit, they are consistent...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

wow, still alive?!?! after that carnage?!?!

is he/she like in custody or something,. or is this maniac gone rambo style into the american wilderness??

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It wasnt 1 man it was 3 and possibly a 4th. It IS MENTIONED ON MSM if u take the time to look. jtdc

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackpheonix
It wasnt 1 man it was 3 and possibly a 4th. It IS MENTIONED ON MSM if u take the time to look. jtdc

The news reports are a mess. Post links please

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

You mean the same MSM that reported the shooter and another woman dead when they were both still alive?

Is that the MSM you are talking about?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
im glad this didnt seem right to some one else. im not the first to call conspiracy, hell i thought truthers were a bunch of nut cases until i finally did some real unbiased reserch... there are way to many inconsistancies in this story. never trust the msm to check all there facts right off, so saying the shooter was dead doesnt automaticly point at conspiracy to me.. however this is hard to pull off in a shopping mall for christ sakes, it seems strange to me that a heavily guarded military area could have this happen. at the same time, although he is a psychiatrist(correct?) i imagine being in the armed forces the guy knows how to shoot a gun...

i guess all im getting at. its good to be a skeptic, its good to not trust anything right off.

so before any one makes up there minds so solidly as some have in here, lets get some more facts first! i wont be suprised to come to a conclusion either way. all though i do believe the elite scum have there hands everywhere.. we must remember that regardless, there are a ton of sick people in this world, there are a bunch of people ready to kill for there beliefs... its to early to tell in my opinon

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

If only your timewave chart could have seen this coming maybe it could have been prevented.hmmm.

As for me I shall do the unthinkable....wait untill all of the facts are in and then gather all of the data at which point I will be more able to give a more educated opinion on the matter.

Could it have been conspiracy? SURE! Or it may not have been. We shall see. But there is an all too eager crowd on this website who jump at the chance to yell CONSPIRACY!!!!! lol. come on folks.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

dam (shakes head laughing) .

stop distracting with noncence... their may actualy be something to this....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

He tried common sense and it didn't work.

Now he is using nonsense, I completely understand why.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
2 pistols, 200 rounds fired...that's about 10-20 magazine changes...

Thoughts?

Dead wrong on your opening couple of words.
The correct answer was 6.
(or only 2 very large 100rnd drum mags, see video below)

200 rounds...PFFT!! This can be accomplished with 1 handgun and 6 mags.
I personally own a couple of these:
www.midwayusa.com...

and luckily they haven't outlawed them yet. I recommend picking up a couple if you own a glock, only because you may not be able to get them if bans go into effect in the future.

I have also been informed by another member that they make 100rnd "C-Mags" for the Glock, even though I have never seen one in RL.
Here is a mini vid of what type of firepower the Glock can have if converted into a full-auto with one of these 100rnd mags:

EDIT TO NOTE: These are not legal in all states, especially in Kalifornia, and others. Even though you may be able to purchase and have shipped online, it is up to you to make sure it is legal in your state. To the best of my knowledge California doesn't allow weapons, especially handguns that hold more than 10 rounds in the magazine. Research your states laws, or lest you be found to be committing felony weapons violations without your knowledge.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Paroxysm]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join