It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 12 Monkeys connection - Will 5 billion people die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Here's the thing with these Masonic/ Illuminati/ (whatever you want to call it) movies.

You always... always, always, always have to look at who directed the film.

That way you can see if he's had symbolism in his past movies.
It's no secret that Terry's father was a Mason. Terry mentions it in the book Gilliam on Gilliam. It was certainly a source of fascination when he was growing up, seeing his dad's ring with the "G" in it. Though if I recall correctly, Terry identifies himself as agnostic, and thus could not become a Mason, himself.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

He could be a Pythias Knight?

right?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by JoshNorton

He could be a Pythias Knight?

right?
He could be anything. Without evidence it would be a pointless waste of time to speculate.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Why do people always want to connect the olden mystery schools/illuminatti to the present day illuminatti? They are two separate entities altogether.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun
I am so sick of people saying earth is over populated. How about this. Instead of killing 5 billion souls, we focus on moving beyond planet earth and do something truely amazing. Teraform, explore ect. Take the 1 trillion spent on wars in the last decade and lets master space. Too Simple?

I could'nt agree with you more here.

Its time we really smartened up and try a new way of thinking

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by JRSB

Not to be rude or crude,but there are a portion of the people on this planetwho do nothing but create disharmony.Don't worry,you will not have to be the hand that does it.Good ol'mother earh and the universal spirit will take the charge.

all the unrepentant child molesters, rapists, cheaters, greedy, theifs, liars, and controll freaks I hope......we have had so much time and love and sweat and tears trying to help these people heal and get better, but instead they want to make everyone else worse......at some point somethings gotta give??

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Oh,it will.However,it won't necessarily be done by the hand of mortal man. There are forces at work that make our comprehension pale in comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join