It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the USA belong to the Virginia Company?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was quite shoched to read the allegation that the USA still belongs to the Virginia Company, and the British royals who own that. It seems to be a frequent "grand conspiracy theory", although David Icke sums it up best in his "The Biggest Secret" (Bridge of Love, 1999: pp. 192-194). He claims that the Virginia Company changed its name to the United States in 1783. The lands of the "uSA" are the states still owned by the Virginia Co and the British Crown. The "USA" (or United States proper) is the 68 suare miles east of the Potomac River, including Washington DC and the District of Columbia. This United States is the corporation to which citizens become franchisees when they take on a social security number.
It is furthermore claimed that the gold rimmed flags in American courtrooms are the flags of the British admirality law.
Are there any views for or against this?
It makes me wonder about South Africa, because we were founded by the Dutch East India Company, and the interior by companies owned by Rhodes and the Oppenheimers.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Sorry I can't give you any help. However, I find these kinds of legal irregularities fascinating. I've heard the gold rimmed flags thing many times before but thus far never checked it out.

Do you have any online sources that are not forums in regard to The Virginia Company.

There is a british chap who calls himself 'Freeman John Harris' who delves deeply into a lot of this kind of stuff (with mainly a UK slant). I've seen some good youtube clips of his discussing 'natural persons'/Human Beings and some very interesting stuff regarding money, debt and fiat currency.

tpuc.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No the US does not belong to the Virginia Company, the british crown is nothing, they are just an out of time out of place figure. You can compare the Brotish crowns importance to that of Michael Jackson.

The only foreign entity that might own the US is either China or whoever owns the Federal Reserve, but since the money printed by the fed is nothing but paper they will have a hard time collecting any real debt.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I've now also seen that the sign of the "fasces" (fascism) actually does appear in US courtrooms, and what is it doing there?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Interestingly it appears as though American Christians still largely accept the King James Bible. Yet, in Britain this scripture still belongs to the Crown by copyright.
What really made me wonder were the visuals of US fundamentalists like John Hagee sharing a stage with the Pope, within a huge sun circle.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Not really. The King James Bible is inspired. People who disagree with the Catholic Church can still love the art in the Vatican.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Desolate Cancer

The 'Crown' is NOT the British Royal Crown my friend, the 'Crown' is the "CROWN CORPORATION".. and known as the "CROWN-TEMPLE".. This is the heart of the CITY OF LONDON CORPORATION which is a separate sovereign CORPORATE CITY-STATE and has been Sovereign for over 800 Yrs..!!

The 'CITY OF LONDON' is physically within Britain, but NOT geographically.. The City is a 1 sq mile district within London the city in Britain.

The City won its rights through debt financing in 1067, when William the Conqueror acceded to it and ever since, governments have allowed the continuation of its ancient rights above all others.

As a consequence, the City of London remains politically immune and acts with criminal impunity as it sucks up what is now understood to be trillions in ill-gotten gains. Bankers and hedge-fund operators dodge the authorities with particular skill sets honed over a millennia striding with arrogance all over anything remotely resembling decency. HMRC investigates nothing, it takes what it is given, the austerity ridden taxpayer continually short-changed.

The City of London Corporation, the local-government authority for the 1.2-square-mile slab of prime real estate in central London that is the City of London. The corporation is an ancient, semi-alien entity lodged inside the British nation state; a "prehistoric monster which had mysteriously survived into the modern world", as a 19th-century would-be City reformer put it. The words remain apt today. Few people care that London has a mayor and a lord mayor - but they should: the corporation is an offshore island inside Britain, a tax haven in its own right.

The City's "elsewhere" status in Britain stems from a simple formula: over centuries, sovereigns and governments have sought City loans, and in exchange the City has extracted privileges and freedoms from rules and laws to which the rest of Britain must submit. The City does have a noble tradition of standing up for citizens' freedoms against despotic sovereigns, but this has morphed into freedom for money.

A few examples illustrate the carve-out. Whenever the Queen makes a state entry to the City, she meets a red cord raised by City police at Temple Bar, and then engages in a col­ourful ceremony involving the lord mayor, his sword, assorted aldermen and sheriffs, and a character called the Remembrancer. In this ceremony, the lord mayor recognises the Queen's authority, but the relationship is complex: as the corporation itself says: "The right of the City to run its own affairs was gradually won as concessions were gained from the Crown." The modern ceremony strikingly marks the political discontinuity at the City's borders.

The Virginia Company (of London) refers collectively to a joint stock company chartered by James I on 10 April 1606 with the purposes of establishing settlements on the coast of North America.

Virginia, Rhode Island, Plymouth, New York, Hudson Bay and all 13 original 'States' were 1st CHARTERED COMPANIES of the "CITY OF LONDON CORPORATION"..!!

And D.C. is a DISTRICT of the CITY OF LONDON CORPORATION controlled under Admiralty International Flag Law.

The City of London Corporation, officially and legally the Mayor and Commonalty and Citizens of the City of London, is the municipal governing body of the City of London, the historic centre of London and the location of much of the UK's financial sector.

The tax haven in the heart of Britain
www.newstatesman.com...

Welcome to the City of London Corporation
www.cityoflondon.gov.uk...

City of London Corporation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org...

The Crown Temple
By Rule of Mystery Babylon - The Templars of the Crown
nesara.insights2.org...

The Empire of "The City" is essentially the British Empire, or more accurately, the forces behind the British Empire of the past. The Empire asserts its control over its colonies (such as the U.S., Canada, Australia, the European Union) through complicated means.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"The "Crown" is a Private Foreign Power"
unitedtruthseekers.com...

The Real History of America and the United States Corporation 1
youtu.be...

Cheers Ajay Reed.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Here's some info for you bro,......

GET THAT GOLD FRINGE OFF MY FLAG!
www.apfn.org...

LEGAL DOCUMENTS OF THE UNITED STATES
www.apfn.org...

THE UNITED STATES IS STILL A BRITISH COLONY
(The Book 607 pages)
www.apfn.org...

Knighthood - Swearing the Oath:
www.apfn.org...

Luke 16:13, "No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, And love the other; Or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." KJV

new topics

top topics

join