It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the killings at Fort hood inspired by this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The tragedy on American soil, the attack on unnarmed civilians and service men rings a certain bell with me.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Could the killers have been 'inspired' by the Afghan 'Taliban' officer who shot five unnarmed UK soldiers in Afghanistan?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Just a thought, but something is nagging me. Maybe the killers realised how easy it would be once inside a secure / relaxed base. Much like the afghan police officer?

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

i believe the man responsible was a mental health doctor and officer facing deployment... apparently he acted alone

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm a contractor on post who regularly works at the SRP/Soldier Readiness Site f.k.a. The Sports Dome. I wasn't there today, but I was on post. However, I have several questions about this event.

1) From the deck of the SRP site you can actually see the Clear Creek entrance gate, which contains atleast 15 armed guards. Not to mention the South Range Rd. gate, which has atleast another 5.

2) Why is there no news coverage of the shootings at the Clear Creek PX, Liberty Village, and Comanche Village?

3)Why is the national media not reporting how the military and police are currently raiding an apartment on 4th st. in Killeen, TX?

4) Why are there conflicting reports that there were simultaneous shootings at the SRP site and across the street at Howze theater?

There's a lot of conlficting reports between eye witnesses and local media coverage. The whole thing is real suspicious.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UncivilCivilian

That's the kind of info that needs its OWN thread, seriously... I saw you have only one post so far and so are unable to do it yourself. Maybe you can find someone who can post that info into a thread for you to get some discussions going on it, see what can be found out!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncivilCivilian
I'm a contractor on post who regularly works at the SRP/Soldier Readiness Site f.k.a. The Sports Dome. I wasn't there today, but I was on post. However, I have several questions about this event.

1) From the deck of the SRP site you can actually see the Clear Creek entrance gate, which contains atleast 15 armed guards. Not to mention the South Range Rd. gate, which has atleast another 5.

2) Why is there no news coverage of the shootings at the Clear Creek PX, Liberty Village, and Comanche Village?

3)Why is the national media not reporting how the military and police are currently raiding an apartment on 4th st. in Killeen, TX?

4) Why are there conflicting reports that there were simultaneous shootings at the SRP site and across the street at Howze theater?

There's a lot of conlficting reports between eye witnesses and local media coverage. The whole thing is real suspicious.

Highly suspicious, there is more to this than some guy going crazy especially when there was reports of shooters in seperate areas.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yeah, I wanted to make it it's own topic, but the post limit thing kinda screwed me. This whole thing just seems so convenient for the current political climate. There's a lot of things that just don't add up. If someone makes a topic I will go into more detail.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What kind of handguns was the guy using? How many rounds did he unload?

If it was the M9, it uses a 15 round magazine. So two guns would give him 30 bullets to kill 12 people and injure 31, unless of course he had all the time in the world to reload. It seems it would be a bit more difficult and take more time to reload when carrying two guns instead of one. Was this not a military base filled with people trained to handle these situations, armed or unarmed?

en.wikipedia.org...

And here's another coincidence - the shooter was a Virginia Tech graduate. It seems like those Virginia Tech assailants can go on superhuman incredibly accurate killing sprees until someone finally subdues them.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You bring up an interesting possibility. Although I really don't think we will ever know the whole truth since we are dealing with the military. The military isn't too keen on airing its dirty laundry.

Guess we will have to tune in to see how your hunch pays off.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How is the VaTech schooled gunman,

NOW all of a sudden Not Dead?!??, and now alive, after being reported all afternoon today as shot Dead?

You can't get these facts wrong! period!

Here is your second coming!

I don't know if I want to see or witness how this is going to play out.

Help us out and let us in on the real story! So far we are far from the facts!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

what? um i hope your post is satirical this is not the VT gunman... the man in question graduated in 2001... so yeah ... um your wrong i hope?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

"How is the VaTech schooled gunman, NOW all of a sudden Not Dead?!?"

He was referring to the shooter as being a graduate from Virginia Tech, not that the gunman was the same shooter that carried out the murders at Virginia Tech.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
(Edit: Just noticed Detailed Perfection beat me to it.)

Originally posted by PRS395
How is the VaTech schooled gunman

The gunman who opened fire at Ft. Hood, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, was a graduate of Virginia Tech.

PRS395 was not saying that the Ft. Hood attack was perpetrated by the Virginia Tech shooter (Seung-Hui Cho). He was stating it was peculiar that both of these lone gunman killing spree shooters were Virginia Tech students at one time.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Studious]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is going to be a disaster for Army morale.

You can't tell me that every Muslim won't be suspected and watched very closely by his fellow soldiers from this point on.

Mistrust in the ranks.

Recruiting office killings, fragging in Iraq, and now this.

I know what I'd be thinking.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by dooper]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Mass Muslim round ups I say...its the only way to ensure our safety.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I know what you mean. I remember being on a skytrain a couple years ago with this angry looking arab guy with a plastic bag and drain cleaner and all. Really make you paranoid.

A member on here and I were talking that it would not be surprising if there will be a Muslim holocaust soon and all these recent articles seem to confirm it... everyone must be frightened and here we have a huge Indian population I am sure will be mistaken for them even.

I would not doubt soon everyone is going to be scared of them. Albert Pike said there will be an extermination of them and then Jews and then Christians... so I guess that time is now!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Remember remember the fifth of November
the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason
why the gun powder teason
should ever be forgot.

And check this out
Above Top Secret......
Virginia Tech student disappears?

and then this

What the hell is going on at V=tech