It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Murdering Muslim Turncoat Major Brainwashed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Murdering Muslim turncoat U S Army Major Nader Hasan, was a psychiatrist that objected to the American presence in the middle east. He was transferred from Walter Reed Hospital to Ft. Hood for his vehement objections to the war. According to his cousin (FOX News) he did not like carrying a weapon and even didn't like going to the shooting range. Could he have been a subject of mind control to start a false flag situation? Reminds me of the mild mannered milk man that, suddenly acquired a weapon and murdered the Amish children in a small school room (promotion for gun control?).

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Could he have been a subject of mind control to start a false flag situation?

Of coarse,

The criminal cabal known as the military industrial complex (a tentacle of the treasonous corporation known as 'united states incorporated') have used this technology for many years...

I have no doubt that this is another brilliant job done by the same masterminds that brought us 9-11....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Actually, he probably liked weapons, was very well trained in infiltration methods etc. In Islam, you are taught that if you cannot win against your enemy, live among them and eat their substance, grow in numbers, make treaties of peace, and then when you have numbers enough, make war and kill them all.

All this guy did was get into the military and then act out the plan which is what they do. We westerners are just too stupid to realize or believe such a plan because we value life and they, well... would rather die and kill as many as they can for allah.

They should dismiss all islamic from the military so as to cause no more harm to those who serve and protect the United States of America. The shootings should at the very least help to make soldiers keep a careful watch over them.

The whole thing was probably pre planned long ago...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Lets not make excuses for this guy or make him the victim. Obviously he killed a bunch of people beause he was some sort of fanatic.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
He was a coward that was terrified of getting deployed.
He pretty much snapped because Obama has not pulled the troops from the Middle East as he had originally promised.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Alxandro]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Actually, he probably liked weapons, was very well trained in infiltration methods etc. In Islam, you are taught that if you cannot win against your enemy, live among them and eat their substance, grow in numbers, make treaties of peace, and then when you have numbers enough, make war and kill them all.

All this guy did was get into the military and then act out the plan which is what they do. We westerners are just too stupid to realize or believe such a plan because we value life and they, well... would rather die and kill as many as they can for allah.

They should dismiss all islamic from the military so as to cause no more harm to those who serve and protect the United States of America. The shootings should at the very least help to make soldiers keep a careful watch over them.

This sounds extremely ignorant and racist to me. Maybe you are the brainwashed one. the media and government has gotten to you. You don't know why he did what he did don't blame his ethnicity, this is why we have the problems we have now. We are conditioned to hate this people, open your eyes man.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by abandonednation

This sounds extremely ignorant and racist to me. Maybe you are the brainwashed one. the media and government has gotten to you. You don't know why he did what he did don't blame his ethnicity, this is why we have the problems we have now. We are conditioned to hate this people, open your eyes man.

Peace.

No, not racist, I've read the Quran.. have you? It tells you how to make war and make your enemy think you're his friend while you plot and plan his death. All one has to know is that someone is Islamic and then you stay alert and keep a good eye on them. If racist means to distinguish one race over another, then that's not me. But if one race of people (Islamics) have as their creed "Kill the infidels..!!!!" and I never trust them because of that, then that's me. I'll keep a wary eye on them thankyou. And no, I will give them no trust. Taday is an example as to why that is...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by abandonednation

Racist??? Racist you say? It's a well known fact that Osama Bin Laden has trained his Mujaheddin to infiltrate just like this. In fact, it comes from Sun Tzu's Art of War!
Why does someone play the race card when loosing a debate

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Of course he was brainwashed, that's what religion does to people.

www.jihadwatch.org...

I'm sure I'll get immediately labeled as intolerant and ignorant. Hopefully those of you who use this website under the pretense of "having an open mind" will be able to use my link solely as another source of information, a differnet point of view on what has happened today.

Those of you who are unable to take in information for your own personal processing need not respond.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think its a little premature to be asking this question. Seeing as it just happened, not even 12 hours ago there is still little known about the situation, much less the gunman.

I'd say as details begin to emerge about the gunman and about the events of today we will all be able to dissect the information and start to get a bigger picture.

Also, I think removing all Muslims from the military would be about the worse mistake that could be madel. There are fanatics in every religion, and in every aspect of life not related to religion. There are people who will kill you for disrespecting their football team. To apply this broad brush to all Muslims is ignorant.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
I think its a little premature to be asking this question. Seeing as it just happened, not even 12 hours ago there is still little known about the situation, much less the gunman.

I'd say as details begin to emerge about the gunman and about the events of today we will all be able to dissect the information and start to get a bigger picture.

Also, I think removing all Muslims from the military would be about the worse mistake that could be madel. There are fanatics in every religion, and in every aspect of life not related to religion. There are people who will kill you for disrespecting their football team. To apply this broad brush to all Muslims is ignorant.

No... there pretty much all taught the same thing. They go to Mosque on Friday and hear rants against the evil infidels. What we fail to know is that they think we are not actually human at all. Killing an infidel is like killing a sheep or cow. They believe themselves to be superior to infidels. True, there are some fanatics in some religions, but in Islam they seem to be the norm rather than the exception. Removing them from the military will save lives. Wait till they get a fighter plane or something. You'll see... we all will...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

No, not racist, I've read the Quran.. have you? It tells you how to make war and make your enemy think you're his friend while you plot and plan his death. All one has to know is that someone is Islamic and then you stay alert and keep a good eye on them. If racist means to distinguish one race over another, then that's not me. But if one race of people (Islamics) have as their creed "Kill the infidels..!!!!" and I never trust them because of that, then that's me. I'll keep a wary eye on them thankyou. And no, I will give them no trust. Taday is an example as to why that is...

...i agree - your statement wasnt racist... i feel the same as you about christians due to their very long horribly violent history and propensity for justifying their crimes against humanity... i think we should ship 'em to mars, let 'em bite on that bunch for a while...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

...i agree - your statement wasnt racist... i feel the same as you about christians due to their very long horribly violent history and propensity for justifying their crimes against humanity... i think we should ship 'em to mars, let 'em bite on that bunch for a while...

See... there you go, a little mistrust may save lives. And that goes even more so for Islamics. In that case, I think the the Andromeda galaxy would be a good place for them... lol

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i think we can agree as a whole that religion in general is ignorant and a crutch on mankind.. kill the infidels!! kill the heathens!!! blah...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If we could only ban the ones that cry "Kill the infidels..!!! from the US military... I know I would sleep better at night..

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No... there pretty much all taught the same thing. They go to Mosque on Friday and hear rants against the evil infidels. What we fail to know is that they think we are not actually human at all. Killing an infidel is like killing a sheep or cow. They believe themselves to be superior to infidels. True, there are some fanatics in some religions, but in Islam they seem to be the norm rather than the exception. Removing them from the military will save lives. Wait till they get a fighter plane or something. You'll see... we all will...

No, they are not all taught the same thing, atleast not in that regard. No more than all christian churches preach hatred of gays and un married couples etc. Islam as a religion does not put forth the message you claim it does any more than christianity puts forth that message. I'm not arguing that people with in the religion preach that message.

The topic was about him being subjected to mind control techniques. Not if he was religiously brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No, they are not all taught the same thing, atleast not in that regard. No more than all christian churches preach hatred of gays and un married couples etc. Islam as a religion does not put forth the message you claim it does any more than christianity puts forth that message. I'm not arguing that people with in the religion preach that message.

The topic was about him being subjected to mind control techniques. Not if he was religiously brainwashed.

Then you have not read the Quran... and yes, it was mind control. It always is mind control...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

But if one race of people (Islamics) have as their creed "Kill the infidels..!!!!"

You just lost all credibility when you said the above.

Islam is a religion not a race of people.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

But if one race of people (Islamics) have as their creed "Kill the infidels..!!!!"

You just lost all credibility when you said the above.

Islam is a religion not a race of people.

Thankyou. At least you realize that it was religion I was talking about and not some race of people. What it is they believe and follow is what I was talking about, such as they are taught to kill anyone that does not believe as they believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This guy posted things like how to do suicide bombings and honor killings. HE WAS A TERRORIST!!!!! He killed the people I work with to install fear in us and devotion to people like him . He is being praised for it somewhere right now. The original poster is ignorant in believing that everything is caused by the big bad government....... Some people are just crazy and fanatics. Some times there isn't a plan there is just the chaos that insues but hey if it makes it better for you to stomach random ppl dieing then go for it must be a great coping mechanism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join