It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain Rules Out Climate Treaty At Summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

Just saw this article on the website for The Independent. They're talking about the big climate change summit in Copenhagen this December, where it was said that all of the major world powers would sign a global warming treaty.

Many of us here at ATS have been hearing from several sources that this treaty would be disastrous and would be a major step in cementing the New World Order.

The article discusses how British officials are now ruling out that possibility, saying it might take more than a year to resolve major differences that would allow the treaty to be signed.

Here's the article:

Britain Rules Out Climate Change Treaty At Summit

My questions for you:

1) Is this just a mere delay, or has some major blow been dealt to the NWO?
2) Might this have anything to do with the rumored upcoming disclosure at the end of the year?

I thought it was interesting...we'll have to see if other countries come to the same conclusion, but Britain tends to be at the forefront of international discussions on global warming.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just saw this on BBC as well. Looks like the word is spreading.

2nd Line.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Doesn't matters the nwo will still go over only most likely there will be US invasion of Britain

[edit on 5-11-2009 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i'm british so i guess i'm scr*wed.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

any other brits feeling the heat coz its gonna can crazy hot jan 1st.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

A US invasion of the United Kingdom? I'm pretty sure your being serious which itself is more frightening a thought than an invasion that will never happen. Ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
briton will distroyed by the EU

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Look what happens to Saddam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic they turned against the nwo and evetually their countries got invaded

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sorry, it doesn't square with those who think the UK, namely the Queen and her Parliament, are at the very forefront of the NWO, and have some credible evidence to that end. In fact some think the Royals are the NWO, so no, there will be no invasion of the UK, well apart from the Polish that is.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

But I'm sure the polticians who are aginst the nwo will be killed in the same fashion as Kennedy

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes, ok you're right. The NWO is going to have the US military invade the UK and/or commit mass assassinations on politicians all because of a disagreement by the US can't actually decide where they stand.

"The US is becoming a dead weight in these talks, and so much can be blamed on the Big Carbon special interests that are driving Washington's position. It's time for Europe to stand up, not give up."

If the NWO wants the climate treaty passed, and it is the US who are dragging their heels, shouldn't it be the EU invading the US?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by quackers]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by quackers]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What they'll do is assassinate those who are against the nwo in the form of terrorist attacks

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You mean they will assassinate the entire US senate? That is where the bill is stuck, not in the UK or the EU. The US is the one preventing the progress, not the UK. You need to try reading the article again.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wait a minute it wouldn't be The EU inading the US but the russian and Chinese

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ok, I'm with you now. So the US is going to invade the UK, (after assassinating the US Senate). Then while the US troops are over here shooting chimney sweeps and looting bearskins from the Scots Guard, the sneaky Russians and Chinese will use the distraction to invade the US.

Thats a serious plot you have there, you should screenplay it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
starwarsisreal you are talkin' absolute rubbish. i don't where you got all this tripe sounds like you made it up yourself. watch the youtube above if you wanna know whats gonna happen to briton.

top topics

join