It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the nwo takeover?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
When will the nwo takeover? Over the past few months I have seen alot of events that will eventually lead to the nwo like the swine flu vaccine,Israel attacking Iran on December, and the climate treaty that will gradually form a One World Nation. And seriuosly will there be more events to come?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
When will the nwo takeover? Over the past few months I have seen alot of events that will eventually lead to the nwo like the swine flu vaccine,Israel attacking Iran on December, and the climate treaty that will gradually form a One World Nation. And seriuosly will there be more events to come?

I thought they already had. You mean there's hope for us all?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I don't think there is anymore hope because despite all the protests against the nwo the nwo has gone stronger I believe there is no way to stop it unless Jesus comes of course(Have doubts about it though)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
never.

they will never take over.
they will lie low forever and people will still say theyre going to do something or say they are already at work.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
never.

they will never take over.
they will lie low forever and people will still say theyre going to do something or say they are already at work.

Wouldn't work they can make chaos in the world and they can take over. Don't you know their reach is everywhere

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

did you think i was proposing that was some huge conspiracy's strategy?
i was implying that there isnt an NWO.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Tuesday September 11th 2001

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sorry to inform you, but they took over in 1913.

So anytime you want to start fighting back is acceptable.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

What do you believe in then? I thought this forum is about the nwo?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Uh, they already have. A very very very long time ago. We are seeing the end of it now, the fall. Everything is gradually going to get better, however they are in desperation mode and will try the most ridiculous of techniques to maintain their failing power. Don't worry, you and I are at the tail end of this nightmare.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

What I mean is the final phase when they kill most people and reveal themselves to the world

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

I thought they already had. You mean there's hope for us all?

Eggzackley! Here's what I still don't get about all of this NWO stuff. The folks commonly thought to be behind all of this nefarious conspiring already are in control of everything that honestly matters. What more could they possibly want beyond what they already clearly have? Is it vanity? Will they simply not rest until they have Nambia's political system under their collective thumb as well? Will their collection not be complete unless every government, even the trivial ones, fall into their grasp? What would they benefit from that?

There are an enormous amount of paranoia threads on this board that graphically detail the supposed brutal plans of the NWO where this country is concerned. Huge populations are to be rounded up and shipped like cattle to FEMA concentration camps. The most ardent champions of freedom will be shot in the streets like dogs. A small nation of children will be stripped from their parents and sent to indoctrination centers where they will be brainwashed to do the bidding of the NWO. It's a frightening scenerio, to be sure, but the kind of pogroms that the paranoia purveyors traffic in would cost huge sums of real money, and to what end? Those evil NWO guys are all consummate buisnessmen. They would probably not be willing to invest funds into an enterprise that will not eventually pay them off handsomely. And where is the payoff for them in wholesale enslavement and cold-blooded genocide? It seems to me that they are making out just fine with the way things are. They control all of the important stuff with a minimum of investment in either time or money. What do they stand to gain from the program that some claim they are diligently working to enact? They already control the money which means that they honestly control everything. To my mind the murder scenerios are just fear-mongering hype.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
the nwo has always been here. its just hidden(occult) well. what will happen is what is happening now. a gradual revealing of themselves. thats all. more info about secret societies is on t.v. more shows like v that are full of predictive programming.

movies have always guided the public mind.

we are all screwed unless we come together and stop letting these european scum rule over the whole planet. stop falling for the divide and conquer techniques used to control the globe.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Look around you , they have already taken over. The question you have to ask is when are they going to tell you they have taken over and that you have no real choice. Im pretty sure that will never happen, so to answer your questions never.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The NWO, in my mind, already exists, but not in the form of a world government waiting to break out or mass genocide of people. The NWO are the richest men in the world, the ones who are in charge of the biggest companies and markets out there. However, they are most likely bankers, oil company leaders, weapons producers, etc. What one has to notice, thought, is that mass genocide, world government, a single culture, etc. would not make sense for a small group of people whose only goal in mind is profit. Mass genocide would mean a huge loss of consumers, in fact a bigger population is needed in order to have more profit from potential consumers. Why do you think the U.S. wants to tap the Chinese market? it's because they have over 2 billion people, that's about 2 billion potential consumers of products.

a world government would lead to massive worldwide riots and war. This, again, is bad for business. Business thrives in time of peace (with the exception of the war industry), a massive war that could break out as a result of the formation of the world government would led to a crisis for the elite's business. In fact, even the war industry would suffer because a world government means a potential stop to all wars.

A single culture and religion would also be against the interests of the NWO. The more cultures and religions out there, the more diversity for the creation of products such as religious scriptures production, flags and national symbols sold as merchandise, the tourist industry, etc. In fact, it is in the interest of the NWO to have several countries in the world; the more diversity the better for business, why do you think the number of new countries has risen to about 195 so dramatically in the past decades? one would guess that if a one world government was a goal, so many countries would not have been allowed to declare independence.

So, in conclusion, the NWO is already here, but all the conspiracy theories of a world government appearing soon, fema camps being concentration camps, unifying into a single culture and religion, etc. are all false theories that would really go against the interests of the elites. It is in their interests that the world stays in an anarchical system, this allows for more wars to break out between countries (favors war industries), competition between countries for resources (favors oil and food industries), several cultures with different needs (serves the interests of tourism, and selling merchandise of all kinds).

I stopped worrying about a NWO world government mass depopulation scenario after giving it much thought; it really is more profitable, in my opinion, to have a divided world with different needs and wants, than a world government that could potentially force people to have ever lasting peace against their will or a single culture, nation, and religion.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Gee, who knows?
Maybe we will luck out and someone will post a prediction about it on ATS!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by newworld

Those are great thoughts and i was starting to agree with you until i gave it some thought. You honestly believe the richest people in the world want more money. Well they probably do but. Pretend your one of the richest people on the planet. You can buy whatever you want 20 times over. You will get stagnant with all of your money and you will not enjoy it as much as you used to. You will probably strive for something else. POWER! A one world government we will almost all be slaves. If you didn't want to be a slave they would kill you. A one world government would be a one world military. A one world military means anything you do to go against them your probably going to die.

I don't think that all of the bs of the government is just trying to get your money. I think it is more about control of the populations. Because if america wanted to go against the government right now. I think we would have the best chance now before it is to late.

So in conclusion. You have great thoughts. Just thinking maybe you should trying looking at different angle then just $$$$$

Good post though

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If you try not to look from a Conspiratorial point of view, it is obvious that we as a planet now have problems that exist on a global scale and need a global response, this is why we are seeing a need for more global institutions. All our problems now are global. Global Pandemics, Global Terrorism, Global financial meltdown. surely these things need to be tackled with a Global government of sorts?

people also seem to forget the role of China in this whole NWO conspiracy. China will soon become the most powerful nation on the planet. They could literally produce all the worlds goods in one country. They are buying up countries, doing business with companies the West avoid for ethical reasons. they are hording oil. The complete opposite is happening in the west, we are in debt and producing less and less. What role China and india will have in this NWO?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

Tuesday September 11th 2001

I thought it was Nov.22 1963
\
power corrupts
but absolute power corrupts absolutly.

use this space for a little more advice
don't listen or talk to to the cops
they're the ones who say there is no new world order

and I wish they were right

[edit on 18-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It won't happen, you know why?

Because the NWO doesn't exist, It hasn't happened and is not going to happen.

Life will go on.

new topics

top topics

join