It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is my cut of the bootie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Goldman Sach's, Haliburton and numerous other dubious Corporate entities have milked us dry I would say, judging how much debt we are supposidly accumulating. and what really gets me is people are not asking for jobs any longer they are asking for a bailout themselves... ??? They dont even realize its their great great grand kids are gonna have to pay this back, NOT - I firmly believe that something will cause the rich to rethink their plans again and give up~, very shortly - me hopes... cuz, its getting scary out here.... and we got more than our share of whack'os... but since they insist on enslaving us...where's a whacko when you need one...? --
I guess, the situation appears to be hopeless to most people I listen too.. Most are just Lazy I must admit they are use to everything being givin to them, easily I might add, and when it comes to getting back to basics they can not down shift, if you get my drift so I guess they have given up - all we can do now hope, for devine introvention. I believe Americas best days are ahead of her. and unfortunately, this evil banking entity has once again reared it's evil head on our shores, and appears to be on the verge of succeeding what previous attempts were met with defeat. "as before we shall again". I urge all to participate in our Republic. we stand for truth, justice and our god~ not there god thats Lucifier and he can not take what you do not give. remember that.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Would it not be nice to max out credit cards and loans, go to Vegas, bet big and win?

Pay off your loans, pay off your old loans, and still have money left over.

And if you lose, nothing ever happened.

OH wait...

new topics

join