It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer: "We need you to do it so we can create a new civilization on this planet."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Who is this "we"? Certainly not you and I, nor our progeny. Humans are not built to last that long. Is "we" just the human race in general? Is that supposed to appeal to our vanity? Do you want to be a god?

My point exactly, Alethea.

WE are not as in us, humans. There is a whole different WE he is talking about - and it is not us, oh no. There is no Love nor Light agenda here.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
For those of you who think he brings a message of peace and hope....it's because that's what you want to hear. But that is not what he is really saying.

Remember all the stories you have heard about the Jinn? or the Genie? There is always a twisted trick that was not what you expected. I see this "disclosure story" as being like that. If you buy it, there will be a wicked twist, and it will be too late when you see it.

A star for you, Alethea. Thank you for stating the obvious to those, who cannot see it.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by tristar
By "we" he means "us"....get it ?

No, tristar. Listen to the intention of his words:

"WE need YOU to do it so WE can create a new civilization on this planet."

He is talking about US and THEM. He's not talking about us as in One Humanity and One Civilization.

It's US and THEM - and WE must get THEIR work done in order for THEM to create THEIR new civilization on this planet.

For God's sake dude, open your 3rd eye and really listen to what Dr. Steven Greer is actually saying. It's not all goody-goody love-peace-and-enlightenment as he wants us to believe. There is more sinister agenda there and they are laughing right in our faces.

Peace,
Mulder

I will make it crystal clear once again. Them(non earth origin) are not here for our benefit. They do and can as they please when ever they want when ever they want.

Perhaps this is far too much for you or other viewers to comprehend. They, them, it, do as they please and we can only observe them as hey have observed us over thousands of years. Perhaps a deep breath of O2 is in order for you to realize that if they were here for our benefit then they would have contacted us far before any plague that decapitated the human evolution within Europe which was on the verge of mind expansion. In the off chance your not understanding this, then yes, the black plague was purposely injected into the human population for it to be brought back several hundred's years as far as numerical superiority is concerned. The obvious draw back was the science expansion in knowledge. Remember the Trojan Horse ?.

In closing, anyone stating that disclosure is a positive outcome and that contact with an extraterrestrial is of the utmost highest priority is as delusional as one can be.

They have there own agenda and we are fully aware that there intentions are hostile. This is the fundamental reason why no such public contact has been made on a planetary scale. We know and have contacted them with a disastrous outcome. They are fully aware that since the mid 90's we will not be in any form of contact unless we are heavily guarded and on our terms within level 14.

Yes they are amongst us, yes they have cloned us, yes the have infiltrated high levels. Does this seem too fantastic for you, perhaps this seems like a Hollywood movie scenario. Do you not see, hear, feel the despair around the globe that something is not right, something is shifting in a direction which it should not be shifting. Does the absurd come across as a natural process of thought. Does any of what i have typed sound familiar. ?

What all these advocates within this site and other websites are pushing for is what ancient scriptures have written far before you or myself were ever conceived as a time frame within our ancestors life span on this planet.

The human population will eventually be exposed to them, the outcome, well it will make all previous wars seem like a small regional war.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Is this another one of your zany tests Spooky?

IMHO Steven Greer is UFOlogies own worst enemy. The guy is a fruit cake who claims to vector UFO's just like Prophet Yahweh. He also attracts ET's by flashing a torch into the sky... and that's just for starters. I really can't be bothered with this twit anymore. It's all been said on these pages a million times before. You really need to start doing some research spooky as these threads of yours are becoming redundant mate.

In short... Greer should be thrown into a volcano as our way of saying to ET... "We're really sorry and we promise to be serious this time".

I loved the Paracast show from last year when Gene Steinberg tore Greer a new a-hole.... Download Here

IRM

[edit on 7/11/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

What you write in a way makes sense. But how do we know that their intensions are only hostile? If they really are evil, why not destroy us all in the first place and just take over the planet without any resistance? There clearly are alot of positive extraterrestrials out there as well, even though probably that the most of aliens are somewhat negative i guess. But sooner or later our planet will have to be presented with the truth officialy, despite how good or how bad it is...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Is this another one of your zany tests Spooky?

No, not this time, my friend.

I will make it crystal clear once again. Them(non earth origin) are not here for our benefit. They do and can as they please when ever they want when ever they want.

Indeed, tristar - I agree that we must not think that all extra terrestrials are benevolent towards humans (that is exactly what the good Doctor Greer wants us to believe).

In closing, anyone stating that disclosure is a positive outcome and that contact with an extraterrestrial is of the utmost highest priority is as delusional as one can be.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by tristar

What you write in a way makes sense. But how do we know that their intensions are only hostile? If they really are evil, why not destroy us all in the first place and just take over the planet without any resistance? There clearly are alot of positive extraterrestrials out there as well, even though probably that the most of aliens are somewhat negative i guess. But sooner or later our planet will have to be presented with the truth officialy, despite how good or how bad it is...

Also, lets not forget, as one of my friends siad, that they cannot very well bring their crafts in for more than brief events, and contacts, allowing those who they chose to see, except for those are planned as they are often shot at and attacked by the nuki's here from sumerian days, and the leaders/elite have a very valuable and precious hostage, namely humans.

It would be nothing for them to stage a bluebeam either, to confuse events and attack, and even harm kill many humans in a false flag event to divide everyone. There are many groups in this issue, and some are serving Mother's Divine Plan, for they are positive freedom fighters. But I will be very careful about what disclosure related events occur.

In a recent dream one of my advisors reminded me that this isnt just a US event, but involves China, Russian and Europe, and if the terms that have been negotiated which include a unconditional surrender does not occur, they may very well unmask.
Continuation of the cycles as is, leads to the creation of a thereotical cold and heartless universe, without love and freedom and must be avoided at all costs. This is what the dark side has worked for for a long time by entrapping lights and keeping them in pain and suffering then wiping them from their memories. This isnt lessons for many, this is abadnonment. And its not free will, which is the only way for advancement to occur.

He also said that the cosmos is very concerned with Africa and underdevoped nations and peoples. That disclosure would not be a corporate america kind that allows them to profit from new technology and regain their advantage, but will address equality and distribution of goods with no requirements of employment to corporations or banks, and this is one of the ways to tell who who is the cosmic events that may occur.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by tristar

What you write in a way makes sense. But how do we know that their intentions are only hostile? If they really are evil, why not destroy us all in the first place and just take over the planet without any resistance? There clearly are alot of positive extraterrestrials out there as well, even though probably that the most of aliens are somewhat negative i guess. But sooner or later our planet will have to be presented with the truth officially, despite how good or how bad it is...

Their intentions are evident by the way they freely enter and leave under the cover of natural planetary storms. It would not benefit them at all by destroying us as this parameter has three negatives.

One, it will alert and mobilize every nations army and unite under a common threat. Many people seem to share the idea that, that this is exactly what the NWO wants to achieve. That idea of the NWO to myself is as ridiculous as trying to convince me that the earth is flat. By allowing regional conflicts to occur and by allowing and manipulating various nations through prior contact and information exchange they have successfully achieved a division and hostile view that some nations are evil and others are not. See superpower nations, communist nations, theocratic nations. The rest was left upto to mans natural instinct for it to follow through with its war and assertion complex thus allowing their plan to be on a continuous and expanding level until all nations are on the brink of despair and thus they will present themselves as saviors of the human race, but at a cost.

Two, if a frontal assault was to occur as it has been claimed to have happened then similar results as the extinction of almost all surface and sea life form might just re-occur. There is some talk that the so called extinction of life some millions of years ago was due to a war between alien races and coalitions for the control of this part of the galaxy and not due to some impact related natural event. Keep in mind, i am in no way referring to any particular so called alien race by name. As mentioned above, this type of frontal assault would alert Earth based forces and a so called alien alliance which is based outside our solar system. This alert and activity would create a tear in the stability within this sector and allow another full blown assault into our galaxy engulfing our planet at the same time.

Three, the recent underground hype of possible disclosure by a small fraction of the Ufo research community through the release of documentary's and individuals who were manipulated to intrude into installations of national security were not acts of random occurrence. There is to be one more act of a significant discovery estimated to be released mid 2010 unless otherwise. The human race needs to be prepared and fully accept the notion of a higher intelligent life form which posses no threat to the human race. In exchange for this offering of the human race we will be allowed to establish as it has been agreed upon an outpost either on the moon or on mars. The established outpost on either planet but not on both at the same time depends on what our planet leaders have offered and is to be accepted. At this moment of time, we have not heard either a "yes or no" as we are still awaiting on if they have accepted or denied our offering.

As you can see, many choose to inform the network through the use of selected but unaware people who have their mechanism of informing and have a credible appeal to a particular network which is exposed to a greater audience. Life and our current life style and notion of society is going to change, the impact on the human evolution is considered to be similar to the advent of the "production line (Industrial Revolution) , the microchip (Computers), space travel (Earth orbiting Platforms), combine all those in a single dose within a 365 day scale.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I believe Dr. Steven Greer is genuine and that Disclosure Project testimonials are real...
...but he is confused about who these 'Aliens' really are.

Dr. Steven Greer is head of the tribe of Cargo Cultists IMO.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
say what you want about steven greer, and you'll probably be right.

he's got a special place in my personal history because the 2001 Disclosure Project press conference was what turned my interest in UFOs from a lifelong curiosity into a full-fledged search for answers. you'd be a fool to ignore the impact his whistleblower-gathering efforts have had on the field of ufology. honestly, get your heads out from your backsides.

you'd also be a fool to try to defend him against allegations of spotlight-seeking and profiteering. hey, he's got books and workshops to sell! of course he's going to push them.

i took my super straight-laced roommate to see him speak in asheville, NC on sept. 11th of this year. she walked away from it not only having been entertained, but with a boatload of questions about UFOs/ETs that might never have crossed her mind otherwise. i count that as a success in the movement to wake up the population to the reality of the UFO phenomenon.

if you're splitting hairs about him, you've probably become so engrossed in the ATS/ufology mindset that you've lost sight of what his work has done for the field in general. hate him if it makes you feel better; love him at your own risk. he's still done more to advance the cause than many who've been around for decades.

greer is best understood as a gateway drug to the UFO phenomenon. the whistleblower/highly-qualified witness card is one of our most powerful strategies in the game of legitimizing ufology, and we have greer to thank for popularizing the move. end of story.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatnietzsche
say what you want about steven greer, and you'll probably be right.

he's got a special place in my personal history because the 2001 Disclosure Project press conference was what turned my interest in UFOs from a lifelong curiosity into a full-fledged search for answers. you'd be a fool to ignore the impact his whistleblower-gathering efforts have had on the field of ufology. honestly, get your heads out from your backsides.

you'd also be a fool to try to defend him against allegations of spotlight-seeking and profiteering. hey, he's got books and workshops to sell! of course he's going to push them.

i took my super straight-laced roommate to see him speak in asheville, NC on sept. 11th of this year. she walked away from it not only having been entertained, but with a boatload of questions about UFOs/ETs that might never have crossed her mind otherwise. i count that as a success in the movement to wake up the population to the reality of the UFO phenomenon.

if you're splitting hairs about him, you've probably become so engrossed in the ATS/ufology mindset that you've lost sight of what his work has done for the field in general. hate him if it makes you feel better; love him at your own risk. he's still done more to advance the cause than many who've been around for decades.

greer is best understood as a gateway drug to the UFO phenomenon. the whistleblower/highly-qualified witness card is one of our most powerful strategies in the game of legitimizing ufology, and we have greer to thank for popularizing the move. end of story.

The Nephyl are looking for a way back into the World of Men and are looking for any conduit to do it...
...if they weren't using Greer, it would be someone else.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I think you made valid points, makes sense to me. You know, the more i think about it, the more i think that there will be a project bluebeam event and world government first, before the real good aliens land at our back yard and we make friends...i could be wrong though, but still... there aren't many options why should "good" disclosure happen...
a) the government gains something by it
b) they are forced to disclose by the et's
...and then you have option c) bad disclosure and a fake event to unite the world under the nwo...

oh well, i believe deeply, that something regarding extraterrestrials will occur within 6-8 months...i just don't know what...we have to wait and see i guess..

...but the timing...of the Lisbon Treaty coming into effect mid next month and the signing of the other Treaty about global warming next month... and this so called disclosure coming by years end...? sounds fishy to me

[edit on 8/11/09 by Cybernet]

[edit on 8/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Greetings to you, Spooky Fox Mulder. In answer to your question, "Who are WE?" WE are the human race, collectively. This is the BIG SECRET the Church and our leaders have hidden from us all. We are the creators here, not some out there deity that we cannot see, or hear, and there is no visible proof for at all. We (humanity) was created in "the Image of the Creator."

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image after our likeness…God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him...

So, there you have it, in plain speech. We are just like those who made us, in most every respect. I myself have seen men and women do miraculous things, from healing another person, to actually manifesting something from nothing.

Now being as we are the creators, let us go forth and create for ourselves a pristine new world, complete with all that makes us happy, and without the things that make us sad. What is so hard to believe here? Oh, yeah, it's not in the Bible, is it? Well, the rest of us can do this, I would say that if 1/3 of humanity worldwide would concentrate of this effort for just one day, it would manifest into physical reality.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Greetings to you, Spooky Fox Mulder. In answer to your question, "Who are WE?" WE are the human race, collectively.

Autowrench, my friend - Dr. Steven Greer's "WE" are not we the human race. There is a whole different "WE" he's talking about here. And his "WE" are not us humans. Because he says: "WE need YOU to do it so WE can create a new civilization on this planet."

Translated:

"WE (the negative aliens) need YOU (stupid humans) to do it so WE (the negative aliens) can create a new civilization (the civilization of negative aliens) on this planet."

There is something fishy about the Doctor. I don't trust him.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dr Greer is at least doing something .
I see people complain he's making a buck .

Who cares if he makes a buck or not .

Instead of focusing on Disclosure,some would rather complain and sit on the sideline's not doing anything to bring about Disclosure.

WE all make money some are teachers in schools they make money.

Thank God for money .

Dr Greer has been attacked for many years because in the UFO Community he has taken action and not just talked about the issue.

I say get involved in the Disclosure Movement instead of complaining about what Dr Greer is doing or not.

Just my opinion for what its worth.

Thanks for this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I agree he is doing something. Many have done things, not always in the best interest for the common man, but only serving certain groups. The question being brought up is who is he serving. Who the "we" are is the question. That being said, this whole statement could be being made by the positive ETs, anthra andromeda talks about. Then we do need to do things, and many are on assignment and need to wake up, because they have come here for the prime directive to help free this planet. The problem is that there is not just one group, there are at least 3 mains with many others, and fractions within each one as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Did anyone catch the mention of WFFM? He says this is some group that has something to do with "weird science and magic".

Could the letters actually stand for World Federation of Friends and Money?

"World Federation of Friends and Money"

Orwell understood the essence of world federation, world peace, global governance, et al: “the past was erased, the erasure was forgotten; the lie became truth” a process in which “war is peace” and “freedom is slavery.

Erdmann discusses at length the efforts of John Foster Dulles to spur the churches in the drive toward what William Paton called “World Community” in which the “reality of a unified church” would provide a template “for secular designs of international brotherhood” so economic and biological life could be controlled, etc.

“The foundations of a world community had thus already been laid by the ecumenical movement” whose nature was modeled first by the extensive syncretism of Rome.

In the zealous drive toward this “supranational entity,” founders of the Council for Foreign Relations as well as its parent, the RIIA played major roles.

It shared and subcontracted to the Churches ways to “create an international mindset,” a task fervently pursued by the mass media for many decades and underway since the late Roman imperium.

www.newswithviews.com...

These ET's have been in charge for a long time. They have been behind the scenes and have used religion and politics as their venue. Many of the slaves that do their bidding do not even realize who they are actually working for. They are bond servants committed by oath and manipulated through brain washing, bribes, and blackmail.

Is this disclosure just to make people think this is something new and fantastic? Will the majority be "awed" if it happens?

It has been said that the Shekinah is due to appear one last time. Will they try to pull this off as a religious agenda?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join