It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer: "We need you to do it so we can create a new civilization on this planet."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The founder of The Disclosure Project Dr. Steven Greer.

Now, I'm not asking you to judge him being wright or wrong - I'm asking you: what do you think of him?

Doesn't he seem a bit too arrogant, a bit too happy about himself, a bit too self-absorbed? Hearing him talking about universal peace and enlightenment just seems a bit off...

And there is something else, something about he's saying in around 0:21 in the video:

"We need you to do it so we can create a new civilization on this planet."

Who are WE?

There is something off about him. What do you think?

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How does a doctor, get to talk to high profile people in the pentagon, thats what i want to know.

He went of the deep end too much for real public consumption, so thats the end of that disclosure project.

Did not watch the vid, but i think his credibility has gone long time, so whats the point.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hes drying up more like a raisin every day

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
hes drying up more like a raisin every day

Well that is usually what happens to a crazy person who doesn't take their meds. Pretty soon the insanity takes away their ability to function and then that causes negative effects on their physical health.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is what I think of Greer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's a dangerous buffoon.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i think he is full of sh*t, just making quick buck from gullible people.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I know for myself, I was really intrigued when I came across the disclosure project a little while ago, but yeah, there's something.... different. IDK, maybe it's gone to his head? The popularity of himself has made his head grow. While I don't mind positive people at all, he's seemingly gone over the top. Some of his claims, like 'the only way they're pushing me out is in a coffin'.... Well, I look at it this way - if the claims he is making is 100% accurate, I wonder why TPTB havn't leveled some sort of rifled projectile dispensary unit in his direction, and let loose? Seems to me if he had really sensitive information, he'd be tits up by now, the way he's broadcasting to the world. But then again, maybe he's just an eccentric Doc that seems really crazy and thats what the PTB are banking on. I don't know.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think the message he has is a peaceful one. What I find odd, people on this thread that would so blatantly target someone as "trying to make a buck." Are the same people that support this current status quo structure that robs wealth from the bottom and middle funneling the wealth of the world to a few at the top.

Shame on you for not being able to envision a world of peace where the needs of everyone are met.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

It takes bold courage and self risk to try to motivate.

Perhaps he's feeling despair from the pain on earth>

www.stravation.net

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have nothing against GREER... I just don't like when he critize religion..however he is like preaching all the time...
I think Greer should keep it move it..
I don't know how he gets all these so called sources though

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I aGree with you. Listening to him just irks me. Maybe it's the lame jokes, or hearing him say, "what do I know, I'm just a country doctor from Virginia" in every one of his speeches, or the fact that he can never say everything that he wants to say because of his "sources" ... It all just gets to me. And yes, he seems very smug in a disturbing sort of way.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I agree with you. Listening to him just irks me. Maybe it's the lame jokes, or hearing him say, "what do I know, I'm just a country doctor from Virginia" in every one of his speeches...

He is making a sort of "Appeal to Poverty" fallacy. He wants us to believe him because his position as a "country doctor" implies a sort of honesty, that he is "one of the people." Politicians use similar tactics every campaign. And being a "country doctor" isn't exactly true; he was once chair of the emergency department at a hospital. Not exactly the image invoked when someone says they are a "country doctor."

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I dont know if he feels the same way about a new civilization on this planet, but that is the goal of any decent human being, or cosmic being invovled with earth. No question. We need to be completely free and living in a wonderful moneyless advanced free cosmic type society. No more nwo, murder, wars, fascists governments and bloodlines. Not a single hungry person either, with no forced employment or corporate slaves, but all abudnantly provided for and a system of high education and volunteering. Ple'o'sha'ns volunteer 4 hours a day and take all they need. Of course they go to school for 180 years roughly and can retrain any time. Lots of exciting things to do, and many dreams to fulfill. All give and take.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, i respect Greer, to be short. I mean, i watched many of his presentations and lectures and interviews. Now, if i put aside his facial expressions which make me believe sometimes that he isnt human and reminds me of a lizard, i think he really knows his thing, alot more then people over at project camelot per se. Greer of course has to be proud about himself, who wouldn't be, right? But overall i am shure he is Mr.Positive. Atleast, from all the so called "experts", he is one of those who i trust the most and he can back it up. I hope he will continue and wont get killed (which he could have gotten a few times).

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

You have energy recognition then I guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
How does a doctor, get to talk to high profile people in the pentagon, thats what i want to know.

How do we even know he got to talk to high profile people in the Pentagon?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Will he be our fearless leader.
Sounds like it.
Our only hope.
How is he going to reveal the truth.
Can he give us free energy fliers and mega watt towers free from
the ptb.
Will the oil companies be overthrown.
Will the airlines and other industries fall by the wayside.
Will this bring back the troops.

ED: Greer looks like the lizard god of the Nazis?

[edit on 11/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well ...

he is assuming that most of the people is smart, and there are no people with mental problems that like to kill, to cut, ...

but thats not the case, we will never be able to make a better world without some leader to start putting fear in the people and making the hard decisions .. thats for me, the only way for u to change the world ... you cannot change it with the power of will

really man, you are crazy, when he talks about WE, its about WE ... he is a guy that thinks that we can change it ... but I dont agree with him

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Cybernet

You have energy recognition then I guess.

Thanks, well, it is possible. If you could elaborate a bit what you exactly mean by that, i could tell you wheter or not. Sorry for off-topic guys.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The world was changed by WWII.
The weak of mind were eliminated.
Their wills were broken.
And the superior scientific minds survived.
And their secrets are still being withheld.
We know it and they know it.
We have the powers caught by their own lies of stagnated science.
Money can't be made unless their 'rules' of not disclosing the
secrets are broken.
Defectors should be showing up without Greer.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join