It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran tested advanced nuclear warhead design – secret report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

I'm not ignoring that at all, as I said they would have to enrich it to 95%

Do you wish to ignore that building warheads is obviously not for peaceful purposes?

I also stated that the IAEA's own records show failure of Iran to allow proper inspection of facilities, and only the gullible people expect Iran to disclose all facilities unless they are put in a position where they have to disclose.

The current regime is obviously not the answer either from recent events in Iran, and the shah's brutality does not excuse the current regime's brutality. Sometimes a step backwards is needed before moving forwards and becoming more prosperous after discovering the disadvantages of a monotheistic society.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Do you wish to ignore that building warheads is obviously not for peaceful purposes

any evidence at all or just your (once again) misguided opinion?

I also stated that the IAEA's own records show failure of Iran to allow proper inspection of facilities

link to back that up?

oh wait - you can`t as the IAEA have said they are happy with Iran - its the USA and Israel that are not - the same zionist regime that threatens to kill the IAEA if they go near the leaking reactor at dimona.

The current regime is obviously not the answer either from recent events in Iran, and the shah's brutality does not excuse the current regime's brutality. Sometimes a step backwards is needed before moving forwards and becoming more prosperous after discovering the disadvantages of a monotheistic society

some would say the happiest and safest the people of persia have ever been was between the end of 1950 and 1953

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

some would say the happiest and safest the people of persia have ever been was between the end of 1950 and 1953

Yes Iran has been more prosperous in the past, which they will be again one day when the current regime has gone and the disastrous monotheistic experiment named the "Islamic republic" has collapsed for good.

oh wait - you can`t as the IAEA have said they are happy with Iran

The same IAEA with El Baredei who talks absolute rubbish, and gives Iran 4 weeks to clear up whatever they wish before inspections. Yet, El Baredei was in Iran meeting Ahmadi (kissing, hugging, holding hands etc) 2 days after Obama says Iran has 2 weeks to open the facility for inspection. What do you think they needed 4 weeks for, please enlighten me.....???

Would it not be in the regime's own best interests to clear up all matters once and for all if their nuclear programme is peaceful, rather than dragging out the process - apparently "pretending" they have something to hide?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

No it's not just you...i noticed that too.

I'm starting to get very suspicious of him actually.

He's very quick to rubbish any views regarding 9/11 except the official view of course, yet he is ready willing and able to see conspiracy regarding Iran and N.Korea...i smell a rat...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I'm starting to get very suspicious of him actually.

Me???

He's very quick to rubbish any views regarding 9/11 except the official view of course, yet he is ready willing and able to see conspiracy regarding Iran and N.Korea...i smell a rat...

That's because after 8 years there's no consistent & logical explanation of 9/11 from any of the truther's claims. The govt. explanation fits the most facts, so until somebody can come up with a better explanation, then that explanation seems the most likely. Every new thread on 9/11 truth is the same old rehashed nonsense, so of course there's nothing much else to say because they've already being debunked.

N.Korean and Iranian scientists have being working together - that's no conspiracy.

I've provided quite a lot of facts - including videos, eyewitness accounts over recent months since the election, covering the protests.

There's conspiracy threads about nukes going off in October and whenever, swine flu paranoia, and more end of the world threads almost every day with piss-poor sources. My threads are some of the most unconspiracy-like threads here.

The only conspiracy on this thread is that the IAEA document is being withheld by El Baredei, that has all the evidence of warhead designs. And then there's the conspiracy that you wish to create as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by GovtFlu

I've seen Seattle PD, Chicago PD and LAPD bashing poor american girls over the head with batons... should there be un sanctions against the heartless mullahs who rule these rogue cities?

As I said already, those are rogue cops. The Basij are ordered to beat down the protestors. During the G20 protests in London, the BBC repeated and repeated video shots of the man getting hit from behind, yet this type of event is an everyday occurrence in Iran and is not shown or even mentioned on state TV.

Besides that the usa tortures people now... nobody in our govt can say she-it to iran about human rights.

I condemn all forms of torture, as it breaks international law.

Irans chemical / biological weapons wont stop at the border and would certainly harm just as many, if not more palestinians...

Once again, what motivation do irans leaders have to unleash "WMDs" against muslim holy land, and muslim people?

Surely you don't think the Iranian regime have the welfare of palestinian people in their best interests?!

I'm still waiting on what would motivate the mullahs to unleash WMDs, they allegedly might one day have, on ancient muslim holy land and muslim people.

You can't answer that because there is no reason. Over 115 nations back iran for good reasons: there is nothing there to urinate scared over.

Even if, as you assume, the mullahs could give a piss about the palestinians, they are still religious zealots, eh?, ergo care a whole lot about muslim holy land.

All this iran nuke drama is little more than transparent & silly propaganda of the low budget b-movie variety produced by the SAME war mongering elite scum that lied us into the current ME quagmires.

Seriously man, after 9/11 and the propaganda that followed re: iraq & afghanistan.. and researching US propaganda history, its blatantly obvious this is just more of the same witches brew to get people drunk on shots of "More War" and fear fear fear!! omg be scared!!.

The sovereign nation of iran is simply "next", part of a bigger nefarious empirical agenda that has been on-going since the 1950s, at least. If iran acquires the means to defend themselves against another illegal US overthrow (Google: Operation Ajax), the elite scum don't get their way and can't meddle in oil rich irans affairs without risking nuclear consequences.

n korea demonstrated having a nuke is like "empire away" bug spray, every nation tired of the CIA gnats should get one.

BTW the land of the free home of the brave freedom loving USA killed irans democratic govt, today iranians live under these brutal insane mullahs because of the US... once again we have created our own enemy, at some point it is no longer a coincidence our so called leaders are responsible for strangers hating our nation... it's a verifiable pattern. All the silly propaganda brew corporate media junkies have imbibed is designed to keep that reality fuzzy.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

I'm still waiting on what would motivate the mullahs to unleash WMDs, they allegedly might one day have, on ancient muslim holy land and muslim people.

Unfortunately, I'm not an privy to the exact inner workings of psychopaths.

they are still religious zealots, eh?, ergo care a whole lot about muslim holy land.

Yeah, the same religion they've used against Iranian's by keeping them in fear for 30 years. The same Islamic laws the regime is supposed to follow that they've broken.

You can't answer that because there is no reason. Over 115 nations back iran for good reasons: there is nothing there to urinate scared over.

115 nations??? Let me see, there's China, Russia, Venezuela, N.Korea, Syria..... that's not 115!

Today, the revolutionary guards said that any Iranian who has been protesting abroad at Iranian embassies, has had their photo taken and will be dealt with. The regime are so fragile that they're scared of protestors in foreign countries now!

Seriously man, after 9/11 and the propaganda that followed re: iraq & afghanistan.. and researching US propaganda history

So, we just conclude that Iran is also too inept to produce WMDs, nukes as well, because the CIA is an evil all-powerful organisation that can do everything but plant WMD's inside Iraq!

If iran acquires the means to defend themselves against another illegal US overthrow (Google: Operation Ajax), the elite scum don't get their way and can't meddle in oil rich irans affairs without risking nuclear consequences.

Who has the biggest oil contract in Iraq??? China! Not the US!

Oh wait, there's the oil..... but where's the solid evidence of war for oil!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
Iran nearly has nukes? Good. Now maybe the upcoming Iranian war will be diverted and Americans can save their popcorn for the next superbowl instead.

That only means war is probably closer.

No it just means that America will dare neither attack or nuke Iran because they will capable of retaliating.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by GovtFlu

Unfortunately, I'm not an privy to the exact inner workings of psychopaths.

((snip))

118 nations endorsed Iran's plan to submit a resolution banning attacks on nuclear facilities at next month’s IAEA meeting

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Looks like the empire, and lackeys bribed with US tax dollars, are out numbered.

The mullahs probably are psychopaths, but you have no objective evidence that says any / all of them have been diagnosed.

So if an obvious genius such as yourself cant think of the mullahs motivation for subjecting muslim people & holy land to a WMD attack, because.. hey, those dudes are crazy, er.. "psychopaths".. then how do the the US / israeli govts know? do they have a team of men who stare at mullahs?

US / israeli leaders apparently CAN decipher the inner workings of psychopaths, with such certainty.. the killing of innocent souls is morally justified?... .

I'll agree that it "takes one to know one" and the DC mafia wing of the US govt can emphasize with their iranian psychopaths brethren, but I kinda like a real reason to start a war where innocent people suffer... to suggest our psychopaths just know what their psychopaths will do in the future.. is obvious lunacy.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

No it just means that America will dare neither attack or nuke Iran because they will capable of retaliating.

Israel have being finalising this for years now, so if iran tests a nuke, they won't get a chance to fire one.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

If Israel has the situation so tightly under control, then why does it even matter if the Iranians are developing nukes?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

to suggest our psychopaths just know what their psychopaths will do in the future.. is obvious lunacy.

I'm sure "our psychopaths" have more intelligence sources than I do.

118 nations endorsed Iran's plan to submit a resolution banning attacks on nuclear facilities at next month’s IAEA meeting

You said 118 nations back Iran, not that 118 nations endorse a resolution. That's two different things. Countries like Venezuela, Turkey, Russia, China, Senegal etc receive incentives for backing them politically. Although does that mean they'll back Iran militarily?

The Turks

Favorable prices to the Turks for Iranian oil and natural gas (I am told that the Iranians promised a 50% reduction of market rates! Seems preposterous to me, but we shall see).

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

If Israel has the situation so tightly under control, then why does it even matter if the Iranians are developing nukes?

I didn't say Israel had the situation so tightly under control to that extent.

I said quite literally that Israel will put into action their plans to prevent Iran from producing a ready and working nuclear warhead.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Iran Warns Russia Over Missile Delay

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's state television is reporting that a senior lawmaker has warned Russia over a delay in the delivery of an anti-aircraft missile defense system to Tehran.

Sunday's report quotes the head of parliament's national security and foreign policy committee, Alaeddin Boroujerdi, as saying that if Russia does not fulfill its promised delivery of the missiles, it will be "a negative point" in their relations.

Russia and Iran have been discussing the delivery of the S-300 anti-aircraft missile defense system based on a 2007 agreement.

Israel and the U.S., however, strongly oppose the agreement, saying the missiles would improve Iran's air defense capability.

www.google.com...

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Cmon now, just because Iran tested an implosion method that can only be for detonation of the core of a nuclear weapon doesn't mean anything.....

They would have to research how to enrich nuclear material.......oh wait.

But they would have to have facilities that they were hiding...... oh wait

But they would have to have rockets to carry them....... oh wait.

But they would have to have plans for the warheads to be carried on the rockets.....oh wait.

But they would want to attack another country in the area..... oh wait.

But they TOLD us their intentions are peaceful,

Whew.........for a second there I was getting worried.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by pavil]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by pavil]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Iran does not need a missle to deploy and detonate a nuclear weapon.Thousands of shipping containers come into the United States and other countries every year.Just imegien if a nuclear device was detonated at a port in a shipping container.It may cause some damage to that city.Thank god the goverments check these shipping containers before they are loaded.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
UPDATE on the latest farce.
news.yahoo.com...

JERUSALEM – The Israeli military on Wednesday released documents and photos it said proved Iran was behind a huge shipment of weapons Israeli navy commandos intercepted last week.

Israel has said the cargo ship its troops seized off the coast of Cyprus was carrying 500 tons of Iranian-made weapons for Lebanese Hezbollah militants. The ship had dozens of containers with Iranian markings on it.

On Wednesday, the military released what it said was the ship's manifest that showed it was handled by "Islamic Republic of Iran's Shipping Lines." It also produced labeling from the containers indicating the ship originated in Isfahan, Iran, and a customs form stamped by the Iranian armed forces.

Both Iran and Hezbollah have denied the Israeli claims. Officials at Iran's Foreign Ministry were not immediately available for comment Wednesday.

An international expert who examined the documents and pictures of the weapons said the arms came from Iran, but it was not possible to determine whether the Iranian government was directly involved. Another was not prepared to pinpoint the source of the weapons.
Text

The next thing they will say is that Israel made it up, they planted it. If God is on their side, these shipments will be found out like a sign from God like what happened off the Somalia coast when they found toxic material comming from an Iranian boat highjacked by pirates.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Iran has the money to buy a Nuke from any one of the terrorist countries such as North Korea and Syria etc. Russia has opened said they've had hundreds go missing so even if Iran doesn't master the technology to make their own, they have options and are crazy enough to use them against the US or Israel.

So they are crazy enough to use them? Even though they have never started a war for hundreds of years?

What MSM news channel gave you your opinion that they were crazy?

So do we wait for Jerusalem or Washington to glow in the dark from Mr Pyjama of Iran or do we hit them now to say enough is enough, we won't stand for any of your nonsense?

Do you smack a child so they know not to push you too far?

The only children involved are those who listen to the scary bedtime stories told by NWO spin doctors.

Iran are suspected of sending arms to the idiots in Gaza to hit Israel so are Israel already technically at War with Iran?

Nobody wants or likes War but its the same as the school bully attacking you every day as you walk through the school gates, one day you flip out on them and say enough is enough. I know because I have been there!

So about those idiots in Gaza .. you mean the ones illegally thrown off their land, imprisoned in Nazi like concentration camps, denied basic necessities .. those idiots? People fighting and defending their homes and families are patriots - again, the idiots are those who believe the MSM propaganda that Israel good, Palestine is bad.

There are lots of news articles flying around at the moment as propaganda for the dumb people out there so expect some sort of false flag soon, it's the only option we have I think to sort out Iran!

You certainly make it near the top of my list of dumb people. You admit that it is all propaganda - but you believe it all anyway.

That Iran is a violent brutal regime = propaganda.

That there is a popular uprising of people against govt = propaganda.

That Iran is a threat = propaganda.

That Iran is crazy = propaganda.

That Iran has nukes = propaganda.

I think when God was handing out brains, you thought he said trains, so you asked for a slow one with plenty of space in it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Iran "has" a brutal regime. Do you know any of the younger generation Iranian's? They would agree with me. I think you'd rather sit at home on your computer and make up little stories than go out and visit the real world.

It's also interesting how the cargo that Israel impounded had the stamping of the Iranian army. Care to explain why?

It also produced labeling from the containers indicating the ship originated in Isfahan, Iran, and a customs form stamped by the Iranian armed forces.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Amagnon

Iran "has" a brutal regime. Do you know any of the younger generation Iranian's? They would agree with me. I think you'd rather sit at home on your computer and make up little stories than go out and visit the real world.

It's also interesting how the cargo that Israel impounded had the stamping of the Iranian army. Care to explain why?

It also produced labeling from the containers indicating the ship originated in Isfahan, Iran, and a customs form stamped by the Iranian armed forces.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by john124]

Compared to the violent carnage and horror to humanity the US regime is responsible for, irans leaders are fluffy bunny sweetheart people who purr when you pet them.

The ammo / weapons may have an "iranian army" stamp, probably because because someone used an iranian army stamp to mark the stuff... just a guess.

Where did you get this irrational iran bias? did iran be-head your puppy when you were a kid? iranian people are just like us, regular folks who just want to live a happy life under the foul oppression of a gang of gelatinous tapeworm elitist bottom feeding liars... who refer to themselves as the nations "leaders". They don't wake up hating strangers 1/2 a world away for reasons that have nothing to do with their daily lives.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join