It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
One can have a vision....millions choose television
I have two eyes....One for seeing and one always trying to blur out pixles....My feelings are on the day I will have a clear vision and a bright light will attempt to blind me. But I will close my eyes....I will wince upon the light given to me.....
I will awaken to find.....
my wife shaking me to wake up.....with beer upon my vest....Drunk as # as usual....
Get my point ?
2012 will be my last drink.....you wont be around to shake me or steal my beer lol.....Gut Feeling

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think if anything does happen it will be due to human stupidity due to fear of the end. I have however heard that there may not be a complete "alignment" with the planets and all but that our planet aligns with the center. If that is true I am pretty pumped to see it. Sounds like even if it is not the end of the world it will be a once in a lifetime event.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Things definitely occur in cycles, in fact everything does, and it seems to me that everything right now is coming to a head. It's as though weve come to a point where we can't advance any further, and so everything starts to crumble. Society, technology, music,art. Everything you look at seems to be reaching an end point where it can't develope any further.
Wether 2012 is that singularity end point i don't know. We shall shortly see.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Why worry. If I'm right business as usual. If the doom & gloom merchants are right..well they won't be able to bug me with "I told you so"

If the happy go lucky Enlightenment crowd are right..well they won't bother telling me "I told you so!" . They will be busy contemplating their navels on the 27th level of self-watching....

So as I said..why worry ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join