It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

During the lead-up to the 1948 Palestine war the Cairo-Haifa train was mined several times. The train was attacked because it was used by the British soldiers. The attached military coaches were targeted.

On February 29, the Jewish underground group Lehi mined the train north of Rehovot, killing 28 soldiers and wounding 35. No civilians were hurt. One or more bombs laid on the track were detonated from a nearby orange grove. Lehi took credit for the bombing of the British train as revenge for the Ben Yehuda Street Bombing in Jerusalem. The train was the normal daily passenger express to which four military coaches had been attached.[1]

On March 31, the train was mined near Binyamina, a Jewish settlement in the neighborhood of Caesarea, killing 40 persons and wounding 60. The casualties were all civilians, mostly Arabs. Although there were some soldiers on the train, none were injured. The Palestine Post and the New York Times attributed the attack to Lehi.[2][3]

Lets look at the root causes of Terrorism in the Middle East shall we then.

All in all there were at least 75 well documented cases of Zionist terrorism prior to 1948 that killed thousands of Arab, British, Jewish and other non-combatant peoples in the region.

Not Pirates but terrorists. Terrorists according to who?

Wikipedia.com

British, Americans, Muslims, Swedes, it doesn't rally matter to the Zionists.

In fact the Zionists created the culture of violence and terrorism that Major Hassan grew up being effected by directly and influenced by directly.

[edit on 18/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
It must be terribly disconcerting for folks of your bent to realize that protection of U.S. interests is not the exclusive provenance of 20th or 21st century American "dictators".

The difference is that back then, the "protecting US interests" you are talking about was a naval blockade in response to piracy. Today, "protecting US interests" is a multi-trillion dollar campaign of invading countries, having military bases in all number of countries all over the world, having prisons all over the world, torturing people to death in those prisons (Gitmo). Not to mention beefing up police at home, trampling on more rights whenever they reel so inclined, illegally wiretapping and illegally arresting people at political events.

Starting to sound no different at all from what crazy dictators do. Except in our case the crazy dictator is a system of crazy military dictators and the corporations that get fat off of war steering our Congress and politicians to do whatever it wants.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The thing about calling them "Islamic jihadists" over "pirates" is that you are emphasizing their religion when, even without that particular religion, these people would be pirating anyway! Again, not all Muslims there were hellbent on attacking our ships, obviously, because we were trading with them! It was only a select violent group that was doing it. Anywhere in the world you count find the same thing and those people would be following the religion native to that area.

You are focusing on extremist groups and making it a deal about their religion because you're been conditioned to be bigoted towards that religion. Ie Islam. Which is practiced by all Muslims. Yet not all Muslims are not bad people, or want to kill everybody. So there is no point pounding Islam Islam Islam Muslim Muslim Muslim over and over again, when the much more accurate term than "Muslim" to describe this man (again, since Muslims are over a billion people) is "extremist" (which is not over a billion people). You use words that are technically accurate but you are emphasizing a part of them that is sick, in that you are trying to spread hatred.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

neo Your id is always alive and well

Have you been reading this book?
It could be why you think the Major is jihad

Thomas Jefferson: Champion of the Jews
by Berel Wein

First Barbary War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barbary War
naval action of the First Barbary War.
Date 1801–1805
Location Northwest African and Mediterranean coasts
Result United States victory, peace treaty

Belligerents
United States
Sweden (until 1802) Barbary States (Ottoman Empire regencies)
Commanders
Richard Dale
William Eaton
Edward Preble
Rudolf Cederström Hassan Bey
Murad Reis
Strength
United States
7 Ships
500 Greek and Arab Mercenaries
Sweden
3 Frigates 4000
Casualties and losses
United States: 35 killed, 64 wounded
Christian/Arab Mercenaries: killed and wounded uncertain 800 dead, 1200 wounded at Derne plus ships and crew lost in naval defeats
[show] First Barbary War

Action of 16 May 1802 - Tripoli Harbor - Derne

The First Barbary War (1801–1805), also known as the Barbary Coast War or the Tripolitan War, was the first of two wars fought between the United States of America (briefly joined by a small Swedish fleet) and the North African states known collectively as the Barbary States. These were the independent Sultanate of Morocco, and the three Regencies of Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli, which were quasi-independent entities nominally belonging to the Ottoman Empire.

Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli, although nominally governed by the Ottoman Empire, had been largely independent Muslim states since the 17th century. The monarchy of Morocco, which had been under its current government since 1666, was well known by the time of the Barbary Wars for supporting piracy.[1] But since it had signed and recognized a treaty with the United States in 1777, and never harassed American ships, Morocco was not involved in the Barbary Wars like the other North African states.
Britain and France had come to uneasy ententes with the pirates; a combination of military might, diplomacy, and extorted payments had kept ships flying the Union Flag or French tricolor more or less safe from attack. As British colonists before 1776, American merchant vessels had enjoyed the protection of the Royal Navy. During the American Revolution, American ships came under the aegis of France due to a 1778 Treaty of Alliance between the two countries.

However, by 1783 America became solely responsible for the safety of its own commerce and citizens with the end of the Revolution. Without the means or the authority to field a naval force necessary to protect their ships in the Mediterranean, the nascent U.S. government took a pragmatic, but ultimately self-destructive route. In 1784, the United States Congress allocated money for payment of tribute to the Barbary pirates and instructed her British and French ambassadors (John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, respectively) to look for opportunities to negotiate peace treaties with the Barbary nations. Unfortunately, the price demanded for these treaties far exceeded the amount that Congress had budgeted.

Looks to me like the US just reneged on the deal and had a bunch of guys hanging around like the ATF at Waco. The Janet Attack

Your fixation on jihad is not substantiated here.

You don't give a damn much about anything as long as you can drop note that word every chance you get.

How many doors do you need opened before or after Operation Northwoods?

At least the good Rabbi has more to say than you on the subject.

Rabbi Stephen Wise is also famous for the quote:
Some call it Communism; I call it Judaism!

Wars holy or not have been around since dirt so what.

The world knows where Islam is coming from.

Can't say that for mossad, or the utterances of Lenin.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
the Zionists created the culture of violence and terrorism that Major Hassan grew up being effected by directly and influenced by directly.

Yes, growing up and spending almost his entire life in Virginia among a family of restaurant owners, attending Virginia Tech to get a degree in biochemistry must have exposed him directly to endless Zionist violence and terrorism.

It's all so clear now.

Those mad-dog Zionists are everywhere.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Is there a law against extreme religion?
Is there a law against being at a military base?
You are in need of some help here son.
I will call you flat out a liar. If you can find one post
that someone justifies the Major's actions,
you will get my apology when you post that JUSTIFICATION. BA
It is a horrible tragedy that the murders happened at all.
Your foul use of their sacrifice is as low as it gets.
Stop typing. Get to the front lines and send an American home.

There are more than a few examples of posters writing that the major had, "ample," reason to go beserk and murder those innocents. Look it up. It isn't my responsibility to do research for those too lazy to do it themselves.

As for your apology, I have no interest in an apology from someone as narrow minded and ill informed as you. The fact that you think an apology from you would have even the slightest is further proof of an inflated sense of self importance.

As for these well framed questions:

Is there a law against extreme religion? Is there a law against being at a military base?

Do you provide subtitles for your posts because I can't begin to figure why you are asking such ridiculous questions. Clearly no one has suggested anything of the sort so the questions make little sense.

Not that this is all that surprising given the source.

Ok, son?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Night Watchman]

It would be nice to know what kind of numbskulls give liars stars.
I think we know.

That's right you are a liar here no matter how you spin your malarkey.

LIE BY NIGHTWATCHMAN
" Perhaps the Israeli haters can get back to making excuses for the Major and tell us all again how they believe he was justified in murdering service people, "

Notice the word JUSTIFIED.
Time for a retraction.
Lies like this remind the members of the modus operandi of your sort.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

[
I think we know.

You seem to be unraveling. Each of your posts seem to make less sense than the one that preceded it.

It's ok. Just keep blaming the Jews for everything. That seems to make you feel better.

It all their fault. It is always their fault.

Simple minds require simple answers.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Yes, growing up and spending almost his entire life in Virginia among a family of restaurant owners, attending Virginia Tech to get a degree in biochemistry must have exposed him directly to endless Zionist violence and terrorism.

It's all so clear now.

Haha, you'd be very surprised how brainwashed some people can be here.

One of my friend's dad has a tattoo of the Israeli flag on his arm, that he got after 9/11. And despite coming to the realization that 9/11 was an inside job (and he's a $100k+ a year mechanical engineer), he's STILL bigoted against Muslims, and slurs them all the time.

Most people don't give a rat's ass what happens over in that corner of the world, but the ones who HAVE taken it up themselves to care tend to get very worked up and polarized about it thanks to all the food the media here gives them. The media seems like it's really trying to egg on polarization on issues that aren't relevant in the least here in the US.

Having said that, the fact that he attended VA Tech is probably where all the "magic" happened as far as his becoming so militant and off in the head. Look up "Cathy O'Brien" if you want to know why I say this.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

the Zionists created the culture of violence and terrorism that Major Hassan grew up being effected by directly and influenced by directly.

It's all so clear now.

Those mad-dog Zionists are everywhere.

Why yes they are! No matter where they are it doesn't stop them from taking and exploitive interest in hyping Islamic terrorism.

There sure do seem to be a number of Canadian Zionists who think the tragedy at Ft. Hood and entering the American debate on it is even a spectator sport where they cheer and get all excited over America's tragedy.

You know what the cheif Zionist Terrorist in the White House Rahm Emanuel son of the infamous Zionist Terrorist Doctor Enamuel has to say in regards to quote "Let no good tragedy and crisis go to waste".

Always an opportunity to exploit and there is no doubt about it the Palestinian people and Muslims in general sure have been exploited by the Zionists and their terrorism campaigns.

The strangest thing though is that when you now typify Hassans childhood home and up bringing as being ideal here in the good old U.S. of A. then once again it gets very hard to draw a tie from this U.S. Army Major from Virginia to Islamic Terrorism.

Then you are right back to the high incidences of suicide in the armed forces veterans and domestic violence against their wives and families as illustrated earlier in this post.

The rigors and pressures of the vaguely defined War on Terror run by terrorists for terrorist where the so called evil doers often tend to be far less evil than the so called good guys.

Yet I think it would be naive to overlook this man's Palestinian roots and the hundreds of documented incidinces of Zionist terrorism perpetrated against the people of his ancestoral home land as not having played some part in his formative years and mental makeup.

After all he had to get the notion of terrorism from somewhere if it is to be alleged that he is, and where else, and where better to get if from than the Masters of terrorism the Zionists.

I suppose all the factual details will come out in his court martial since as a U.S. Military Officer there is no way to avoid a trial as with so many others being held indefinately without charges filed against them by the U.S. Government in secret prisons spread out across the world run by the CIA/MOSSAD.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

[
I think we know.

You seem to be unraveling. Each of your posts seem to make less sense than the one that preceded it.

It's ok. Just keep blaming the Jews for everything. That seems to make you feel better.

It all their fault. It is always their fault.

Simple minds require simple answers.

Ah so! Here is my total post. Show me where I blame Jews.
Where my lying adversary do I blame Jews for anything.

I think we know.

LIE BY NIGHTWATCHMAN
" Perhaps the Israeli haters can get back to making excuses for the Major and tell us all again how they believe he was justified in murdering service people, "

Notice the word JUSTIFIED.
Time for a retraction.
Lies like this remind the members of the modus operandi of your sort.

The Major at fort hood you discribed as havjng posters justify the shootings. What freekin true to form crap you spew.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

There sure do seem to be a number of Canadian Zionists who think the tragedy at Ft. Hood and entering the American debate on it is even a spectator sport where they cheer and get all excited over America's tragedy.

You know what the cheif Zionist Terrorist in the White House Rahm Emanuel son of the infamous Zionist Terrorist Doctor Enamuel has to say in regards to quote "Let no good tragedy and crisis go to waste".

Always an opportunity to exploit and there is no doubt about it the Palestinian people and Muslims in general sure have been exploited by the Zionists and their terrorism campaigns.

The strangest thing though is that when you now typify Hassans childhood home and up bringing as being ideal here in the good old U.S. of A. then once again it gets very hard to draw a tie from this U.S. Army Major from Virginia to Islamic Terrorism.

Then you are right back to the high incidences of suicide in the armed forces veterans and domestic violence against their wives and families as illustrated earlier in this post.

The rigors and pressures of the vaguely defined War on Terror run by terrorists for terrorist where the so called evil doers often tend to be far less evil than the so called good guys.

Yet I think it would be naive to overlook this man's Palestinian roots and the hundreds of documented incidinces of Zionist terrorism perpetrated against the people of his ancestoral home land as not having played some part in his formative years and mental makeup.

After all he had to get the notion of terrorism from somewhere if it is to be alleged that he is, and where else, and where better to get if from than the Masters of terrorism the Zionists.

I suppose all the factual details will come out in his court martial since as a U.S. Military Officer there is no way to avoid a trial as with so many others being held indefinately without charges filed against them by the U.S. Government in secret prisons spread out across the world run by the CIA/MOSSAD.

Look, let's cut the crap. I'm Jewish, I'm not a Zionist or a Mossad agent. 'Zionist' is the word chosen by antisemites on this board to push their vile hatemongering but keep under the wire of the rules.

Just about everyone rational on these boards realizes that.

Hundreds of threads are started highlighting anything that can be made into a new opportunity to make accusations and heap inferred abuse on Israelis and American Jews.

There as a now classic long thread based on a reported incident of a Jew spitting at a Christian in the city of Jerusalem. This is not a joke. And the same Jackal-like predators join in the frey with their endless catalogues of selected maligning factoids from every period in history that can be construed as some Jewish conspiracy to suppress people or control world politics and economics. Almost all of it is just exaggerated de-contextualized embellished nonsense that anyone with a historical perspective sees through immediately.

Simultaneously every effort is made to exonerate any reports of Muslim originated violence or improprieties. Every single unwarranted action by every single Muslim is somehow a result of the existence of the Jewish state in the Middle East. Ignored are the tragic historical the reality of the unremitting attempts by the Arab League to exterminate the small minority of Jews in the region for the simple fact that they adhere to a different religion.

I never had much concern for Jewish heritage or the State of Israel until I became exposed to the obsessive hatred that I see floated around on these boards. It irked me that so few were willing to speak up and confront it.
I know a lot of people just withdraw from this site in disgust.

"Jews did 9/11" is justone of the themes popularized in this ugly fixation, as is the fantasy notion of an idyllic Middle East only tainted by the creation of a Jewish state. The classic "Jews=Communism=World Control" gets dredged up. And let's not forget "Jews have all the money". Or "Jews control all media" - except of course this forum and all those whack job conspiracy websites and Youtube videos.

There are some really nasty characters who use this forum as a platform for their paranoias and hatred. Rather than delve into the deep complexities of modern history and politics they are obsessed with a malicious agenda to incriminate Jews as plotters of some vast scheme to dominate and suppress the world.

One can only wonder what happened to these people in their personal lives that warped their sensibilities so profoundly.

M

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Oh, the freedom of speech thing at it's finest.
Seems there is a moderator with a hidden agenda on this board.
hmmmmmmmmm.

But about the Ft Hood shooter incident, there will be more and more hate that comes from this topic, why? Because Islam is fighting and won't stop fighting and try peaceful resolve, the only way they know how to ask for something is through fighting and violence. Very sad.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I never had much concern for Jewish heritage or the State of Israel until I became exposed to the obsessive hatred that I see floated around on these boards. It irked me that so few were willing to speak up and confront it.

Yes Michael! I can agree to some extent with this, blind hatred against ONE group of people is never a good thing - just look what happened in Nazi Germany.

But to be more fair, this is exactly what is happening now here if we would use your quote above as an example of this:

"I never had much concern for muslim hatred or the muslim nations until I became exposed to the obsessive hatred that I see floated around on these boards. It irked me that so few were willing to speak up and confront it."

Even if I'm not a muslim I can by my observations here almost draw a parallel to the blind hatred and insane persecution of the Jewish people in the early Nazi Germany, and compare it with the current persecution and blind hatred against ALL muslims, which is happening here and now on these boards & several other forums and in parts of the American society.

The spinmasters and ministry of propaganda are doing a really good job with the help of countless of indoctrinated or brainwashed minions, to ensure it stays that way - It's big money for the Military Industrial Complex so they can feed & keep this beast of machine rolling.

But I agree with you Mike that the discussion should be about Major Hasan - but unfortunately as I have described, the discussion is soo tainted and clouded with blind hatred & propaganda - and the worst part is the people here who are exploiting all these events soley to nourish & to spread their own hatred and special political agenda towards ALL muslims without any distinction!

It really irks me that so few are willing to speak up and confront it.

I'm not defending the insane & vile actions of "nutty" Major Hasan and his crazy extremist friends, but I'm very worried about the recent developmentments against the muslim community as a whole, during these years with the phony so called: War On Terror!

How many people have been killed now?

Sure! we can all agree that there are now more elements of Islamic terrrorism and it's sadly growing by the day because we in the western world have been bombing and killing their families and are calling it collateral damage/crap happens!

We have even destroyed their land and soils with depleted uranium and poisoned it for many of unknown years to come - and many of their children are now born with abnormal births and birth defects, brain tumors, leukemia, lymphoma, multiple cancers, malformations of legs, arms, toes & fingers, dyspraxia - and the list goes on.

All this misery because we have destroyed their soils and ground water for all of their future!

And the really sad and worst part of all this; is that it was all based on a lie with the PNAC agenda together with a cabal of corrupt politicians and corrupt Corporations.

The use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States, defying all international treaties, will slowly annihilate all species on earth including the human species, and yet this country continues to do so with full knowledge of its destructive potential.

Since 1991, the United States has staged four wars using depleted uranium weaponry, illegal under all international treaties, conventions and agreements, as well as under the US military law. The continued use of this illegal radioactive weaponry, which has already contaminated vast regions with low level radiation and will contaminate other parts of the world over time, is indeed a world affair and an international issue. The deeper purpose is revealed by comparing regions now contaminated with depleted uranium — from Egypt, the Middle East, Central Asia and the northern half of India..

freedomfighterradio.net...

www.grassrootspeace.org...

educate-yourself.org...

www.infowars.com...

Well in that case we shouldn't be surprised if they get pissed on us for doing so!

Imagine If some family in America or Canada or Europe would loose dear innocent family members due to something similar? and due to what some people call collateral damage/crap happens, and for a geopolitical agenda! - I bet those western families would be very pissed as well.

We have to take all these things into account if we are to understand WHY some of the young muslim men are radicalised and why their numbers are growing. If we understand this from their point of view, then it's also very easy for us to understand why these radical extremist clerics have no problems finding new angry & outraged recruits that they can brainwash to become their tools for their extremist & fundamentalist religious agenda.

Right now! we are doing everything backwards and wrong, and we're unfortunately & sadly just driving more and more of secular-leaning young muslim men into the arms of these fanatical & insane religious clerics and terrorist groups each month. It's just a vicious circle of insane violence from both sides.

And nothing good will ever come out of this vicious circle, as a result of this.

If we are to stop this development and win their "hearts & minds" we must rapidly change our geopolitical foreign policies which is now killing their family members (and through their eyes; muslim brother & sisters)

War is crap Michael! I've been to one and as long as live I will fight as good as I can against the warmongers on both sides of that spectrum.

Sure! we should fight the extremist of both sides, and don't be selective and blame one group for all the problems, especially not since the USA and the western world has a very dark and sinister history of manipulative interference in the affairs of the Middle East.

But we have to remember that we started to exploit their resources through OUR puppet leaders & installed dictators, we took their elected moderate leaders away from them becaused it interfered with our agenda. And some waged an illegal war against them for geopolitical reasons and through the PNAC agenda, not the other way around!

This post of yours reminds me of Niemöller's poem:

When they came for the communists,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I did not speak out;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a Jew.

When they came for the Muslims
I did not speak out;
As I was not a Muslim.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Those being silences about talking about the Ft Hood Shooter because of false accusations considered racism should be aware that this is a major problem!
For instance, the place that allowed Amadinjihd talk and say "there are no homosexuals in Iran" will not allow a woman to speak out as an apostate of Islam because of pressure from muslims.

"Apostate Nonie Darwish, author of "Cruel And Usual Punishment; The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law". and executive director, Former Muslims United, was scheduled to speak at Columbia University today and Princeton University tomorrow, and both events were canceled.
Just hours before she was scheduled to speak, the groups (the Debate Society and Tigers of Israel) succumbed to student Muslim groups and canceled her speaking event. Nonie called me from her NY taxi, shocked that just weeks after an Islamic attack on a military base on US soil, the largest in US history, that activists who speak the truth about Islam are being shut down and marginalized."
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com... essure.html

If this continues there will be more incidents like Ft Hood and more people will ask why and more people will assume it was a lone act by a crazy man or woman. Unless we face that Islam is allowing and encouraging violence against non-muslims and say it without fear then more lives will be lost and the laws in the US will be trampled.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
The spinmasters and ministry of propaganda are doing a really good job with the help of countless of indoctrinated or brainwashed minions, to ensure it stays that way - It's very big money for the Military Industrial Complex so they can feed & keep this beast of machine rolling.

But I agree with you Mike that the discussion should be about Major Hasan - but unfortunately as I have described, the discussion is soo tainted and clouded with blind hatred & propaganda - and the worst part is the people here who are exploiting all these events soley to nourish & spread their own hatred and special political agenda against ALL muslims!

Thanks for your thoughts and insights, from which I extracted a sampling.

I'll be quite frank about something that troubles me with the Major Hasan incident. Apart from the fact that a dozen innocent people died at the hands of an obviously deranged person there is an another alarming element.

A dangerous person was acting from within what is touted as the greatest military force in the world. Security and awareness were monumentally lacking. What could happen if someone with a similar mindset were put in a position of authority with something as lethal as nuclear warheads?

My fear as I seem to have to type repeatedly is not with the Muslim people of the world. It is only with a destructive extremist Islamic ideology that is spreading through the Muslim world.

There is an arsenal of nuclear weapons in Pakistan. The country's government is weak, struggling to maintain a semblance of control. The notorious Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) has become the predominant political force in Pakistan. We now know they were instrumental in the co-ordination of the 9/11 attacks and have been actively involved in other terrorist activities across the globe.

There is much greyness on information regarding who exactly controls and has access to Pakistan's nuclear weapons. Many informed sources believe the ISI have the upper hand.

It would only take a decision on the part of one single person within the ISI, with the same ideological outlook of Major Hasan to unleash an atomic conflagration from which there would be no return.

As paranoid as they may sound I am not alone in considering the possibility as a very immediate concern.

If I had to choose, rather than religious zealots, I prefer to see governments in the hand outright thieves and criminals in that one at least knows what to expect from them. They are solely motivated by greed and self-preservation.

When one tries to predict the priorities of religious extremists there are many giant question marks. Are they at all concerned with the preservation of life or do they consider mass annihilation as a desirable goal?

If a psychopathic Islamic ideologue was to reach a position of trust in the US military, what type of person might be rising in the ranks in places where extremist religious ideologies are flourishing like Pakistan and Iran?

I don't think anyone can easily dismiss this concern.

Mike

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Look, let's cut the crap. I'm Jewish, I'm not a Zionist or a Mossad agent. 'Zionist' is the word chosen by antisemites on this board to push their vile hatemongering but keep under the wire of the rules.

Well my friend I don’t know about anyone else but I am first, foremost and always a human being!

I like to think of myself as a Pirate by the way in a romantic type of whimsical way but I sure didn’t cry a page
or two back when people started sullying the roguish nature of knaves, scoundrels and buccaneers.

Which pretty much goes to show people that politics is all about knocking one group down a rung on the ladder,
as opposed to actually moving up the ladder.

Politics and religious politics in particular fraught with sanctimonious people with holier than thou circular logic is about irretraceable positions of people fixed in their mindsets in written in stone ways.

Rather than try to evolve in their positions and move up the ladder they simply attempt to move the ladder itself!
This sect belongs on this wrung, this sect belongs on that wrung, and if one sect appears to be on the wrong rung they will move heaven and earth to move the ladder but not evolve or progress in their positions.

This is the problem with books and concepts written in stone.

There are many posters posting to this thread doing exactly what you imagine is being done wrongfully against the Zionists. But they are doing the exact same thing in vilifying Muslims with the same cavalier attitudes and slanderous intent you imagine is being done to the Zionists.

Zionism is a word by the way. The definition of Zionism as you wish to proffer it is just part of the obscene word games that constitute the War on Terror.

Like a lot of posters to the thread playing word games where adjectives and sometimes verbs are used to make their cases, illustrate their position, gloss over the lack of facts the words chosen become all about creating a perspective in the mind’s eye of reader, painting an illusion that belies facts by attempting to switch the definition of the word.

There are two sides to every coin and somewhere in between lies the truth friend Michael.

The truth is that ATS is a C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y Internet Site. Its where critically minded people come as a preferred cyber destination to discuss conspiracies?

Early on in the thread a number of concerned AMERICANS were attempting to do just that.

Whenever something involves a Muslim and violence that brings out the Zionists, the Zionists aren’t all Jews just ask Vice President Joe Biden who isn’t Jewish and claims to be a Zionist for POLITICAL purposes!
In fact some Zionists aren’t even religious. Many of the Zionist Terrorists who founded the rogue nation of Israel were in fact atheists.

When I say Zionist Terrorists it’s because the Encyclopedias and History Books define a hardcore tight nit, murderously committed group of men who shared the Zionist ideology as terrorists because of the many violent acts that they committed against British, Arab, Jews and others to gain de facto control over Palestine.

No credible Historian refutes this or denies this and it puts Zionists in no small quandary when arguing for Muslim attrition based on radical and violent elements within Islam with political goals of their own.

Of course the average Jew just like the average Muslim just like the average Christian is not personally violent.

Yet Jews, Muslims and Christians alike who aren’t violent themselves sometimes and often do support political organizations and governments that are by sharing their ideology or condoning their ideology or not opposing their ideology in exchange for validation and absolution.

In large part the argument that the Zionists attempt to put forth is that all Muslims support the ideology of Islam and condone violent Jihads carried out on non-Muslims.

In large part this is because of an instilled mindset within the larger Jewish community to never publicly go against
Israeli politics or what the Anti-Defamation League, B’nai B’rith, the Jewish Defense League, and the American Israeli Political Action Committee formulate as policy.

They do a good job at adhering to those guiding principals and attitudes so good in fact that even while many of them are sanctimonious and seek additional rights for Jews in places like the United States while trampling on the rights of non-Jews most specifically the freedom to speak openly and unmolested in regards to American Foreign Policy regarding Israel by using little coined words like anti-Semite.

One of the problems with the religious is because their ideologies are written in stone they can’t learn from their mistakes. Instead they have to shove their own mistakes down everyone else’s throats and try to convince them through word games that it wasn’t a mistake.

This infuriates people at times. I have built thriving businesses time after time in multiple fields by simply being able to admit my mistakes as I learned the business and grew them. Important clients that I one rare occasion dropped the ball on would call or visit to confront me on the inconvenience of my failure expecting fully to hear
Me attempt to put it off on someone else. No sir I would say, I screwed up, I totally dropped the ball and the result
Of it was the inconvenience you are here to complain about. I completely understand why you are upset and I sure don’t blame you! I would be upset too, and I am in fact upset as well at myself for dropping the ball on you and making this mistake.

Of course that disarms people. They expect you to deny it and they expect you to deflect away from it. The last thing they expect you is to be honest and humble and forthcoming. Not once, not once has that not engendered renewed respect and a desire to continue to do business with me, because where I might have made a mistake and dropped the ball I proved myself credible none the less.

Sadly for Israel and the Jews that Zionist Cabal that plans its strategy can never admit it’s own mistakes.

Operation Cast Lead was a huge mistake that shocked and appalled the world. It won’t be the first mistake and it won’t be the last mistake Israel run by the Zionists that even many Jews despise makes, because Israel and the Zionists can never admit their mistakes. They can seemingly never be that credible and humble entity that says in hindsight and reflection that was a mistake and a bad idea.

Instead they have to deflect away from their mistakes, just like many posters to this thread deflect away when they have to answer charges in regards to Israeli and Zionist terrorism after leveling one unrelated accusation of Muslim terrorism after another that has nothing to do with the events at Ft. Hood but has everything to do with a shell game of keeping people’s eyes focused on where you want them to believe the ball really is.

When challenged about that they always reply this background regarding Islamic Terrorism is necessary so you can understand how Major Hassan as a Muslim did this alleged crime and it’s terrorism.

That then makes understanding the roots of modern day Muslim Terrorism critical and it’s all rooted in Zionist terrorism.

When you probe and scratch deep enough under the surface at the bottom there always lays Zionist actions and thefts and murders and terrorism that led to and created it all.

The Zionists then get their feelings hurt because no matter how sanctimonious or holier than thou they wish to appear to be to gain some moral high ground they NEVER have an answer for all the well documented historical facts of Zionist Terrorism in the Middle East or the fact that while they want to vilify Islamic Terrorists, the Zionists revere their own known Terrorists like Yitzhak Shamir and consider them elder Statesmen and make them Prime Ministers. Kill a U.N. Special Envoy in America you are going to be executed or spend your life in jail. Kill a U.N. Special Envoy in Israel as a Zionist Terrorist and you are going to be elected Prime Minister one day.

Of course then all the Zionists can do is deflect away from the root causes of terrorism and their own terrorist acts and how they really view it when Zionists commit terrorist acts.

So they then try little child domination by emotion tactics I am outraged I am offended, this has gone too far. Why?
Because they can’t admit their mistakes, as it’s considered politically incorrect to do so. In deed it’s political suicide for the Zionists to admit their mistakes because while actions and facts clearly demonstrate that not only are Zionist Terrorist no different than Islamic Terrorists in the type of violence and barbarity they will employ they are also the root cause of Islamic Terrorism as well.

So they play word games, deflection, and try to emotionally dominate a debate to keep from ever having to be responsible, culpable and by extension credible.

As usual it’s the Zionist who sought to exploit the Muslim angle to the Ft. Hood Shootings to do exactly what they are now crying is being done to them in slandering every Muslim and trying to misconstrue every aspect of Islam that they possibly can to vilify it which in many ways is just deflection to keep eyes off of the Zionist politics and actions that have so upset the Islamic world.

The fact remains the same many Americans are tired of it, see right through it and are sick to death of paying our tax dollars to support this insanity and hate the fact that hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims are being murdered and maimed each year with the Zionist cheering on every death and looking for every opportunity to exploit to set the stage for more.

Emotional domination is for children.

Logic is for grownups.

[edit on 19/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

There are some really nasty characters who use this forum as a platform for their paranoias and hatred. Rather than delve into the deep complexities of modern history and politics they are obsessed with a malicious agenda to incriminate Jews as plotters of some vast scheme to dominate and suppress the world.

There are no deep complexities Michael that is just the Law of Confusion at work.

Brilliant minds always use a simple and time honored maxim…”Make it simple, make it stupid”. In fact things are so hysterically obvious people become literally compelled to make up complex story lines to make complicated to the point of near impossibility the simple.

They love to indulge their desire to take no responsibility and do nothing by saying “No wait it’s not that simple”.

Yes it is.

While others love to sew the seeds of chaos by making the obvious anything but obvious through dramatics, obfuscation, peer pressure and emotional manipulation carrots for accepting falsehoods, and sticks for seeking and demanding the truth.

Simply put Michael everyone wants to rule the world!

I myself have designs upon it, shhhh, try to keep that on the down low between you and me buddy, I don’t want anyone wise to the fact that I mean to take it over until I make my move! I am after all a Pirate!

To say that a religious group or a national entity wouldn’t like to dominate the world is the height of naivety.

Isn’t it amazing how someone can argue that the Muslims are trying to take over the world as a concerned Jew and then claim that the Jews would never do that as they argue for the attrition of the Muslims?

All the while missing no tragedy to exploit to underscore and promote that agenda.

That such plotters and conspirators become offended when called to task for their machinations are frankly a good thing!

I think it’s safe to say that a number of people posting to this thread are clearly saying they could care less about what happened there but wish to exploit for an agenda they themselves are all to quick to reveal when their attempts
To emotionally manipulate others cause them to become emotionally overwrought them selves.

There is no denying foreign interlopers with poorly hidden agendas are trying to exploit this situation to try to create facts that have no where near been established as of yet, and preclude any real investigation of ALL the facts that would lead to SIMPLE and REAL SOLUTIONS.

Such interlopers are in fact part of the problem and not part of the solution their exploitations are not solicited nor requested they show up though all the same looking to subvert and pervert the American Constitution and Standards due process and sound investigations to draw premature conclusions that suit their own foreign agendas. That they identify a non-American allegiance speaks to the fact that they could care less about America.

Now tell me my friend, why would any American tolerate such interlopers or have a need to defend one’s own Constitutional Values and Practices to a foreign interloper and why oh why should they care if such interloper’s failures cause them to have their feelings hurt?

If some people want to put an end to speculation in regards to Zionist intentions then Zionist actions should display that there are no intentions or agendas and frankly they very much do display an agenda and intentions that have led America down the garden path to two disastrous morally and financially bankrupting wars.

Yet here they are still saying you must stay on that path! You must follow that road to complete ruin!

It’s very obvious what might have caused someone like Major Hassan to snap. His alleged actions if in fact true are criminal, but the criminality of them does not excuse nor diminish nor negate the criminal lack of morality and virtue in these wars of Muslim attrition Zionists interlopers so love to agitate for.

If such Zionist interlopers stopped their machinations then wise Americans would probably lighten up on them.

Sadly as long as there are gullible Americans who fall for this ‘Complex’ problem scenario the Zionists will continue to utilize the Law of Confusion to maintain the status quo in the Muslim war of attrition that the Zionists
sucesfully instigated and propagated. In reality nothing could be more simple!

It’s why some people desperately need to make it complex. Those people being the foreign interlopers whose interests and agendas would suffer if SIMPLE COMMON SENSE solutions were utilized.

I am in fact not confused! Some people still seem to think that some exploitable doubt remains in my mind which is their own confusion and not mine!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There is nothing "complicated" about bombing 100's of people to death from the air after a single extremist Palestinian launches a rocket into Israel... It is very simple for all to comprehend. Israel is a bully and ASKS for people to stand up to what it is doing. Just like the riot police who are herding peaceful protesters by pushing them, jabbing them in the back hard with night sticks and even beating them when they can't move any faster through the crowd.

I just watched a documentary the other night featuring 2 former Israeli defense force soldiers coming out about the things Israel has been doing in Palestine. They include breaking into homes randomly during the middle of the night on a whim and relocating or arresting the (Palestinian) family inside to use their house as a military observation point. Seizing peoples' vehicles and car keys, saying they will eventually return them, but don't. The shootings and bombings have to be the worst though, killing entire families of innocent people. And they carry out such bombings even after the slightest show of retaliation. It's totally one-sided.

Someone saying "oh but the history is so complicated, you really need to know the history..." There is nothing in the history of Israel and Palestine that is going to justify such brutal and one-sided violence continuing to this day. It needs to end. The reason Palestinians fight back what little they do is obvious to anyone who has been keeping up what how Israel operates in the area. In Ireland, there is violence over much, much, much less.

If Northern Ireland were doing this kind of stuff to the rest of Ireland, they would have full-fledged war overnight!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by bsbray11]

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join