It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Is there a specific reason you are still posting here, considering you can't seem to answer a single question addressed to you and all you post are one-liners?

You don't care that our rights are being taken away at home and this country is turning into a police state.

You won't even address the fact that Iraq, Pakistan, etc. have NO military bases on our soil, despite our military invading their territory, as if this somehow makes no difference in global politics. Guess what? It does. It pisses those countries off.

All you care about is EVIL MUSLIMS that are supposed to kill us all, innocent USA that never does any wrong in the world, nevermind what the pigs in riot gear are doing to university kids in celebration of their allegiance to foreign powers, or what our military is doing in their countries.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I know the Muslim world would be be in a state of tranquil bliss if they could get control of that outstanding 0.2% controlled by those manipulative world-dominating Jews who made poor Maj Hasan go berserk.

You know it’s funny this little 2% of the Middle East argument in defense of Zionist Israel.

We all have to pay rent. That land was stolen by the Zionists, not bought, not paid for, but a Don Corlleone type of deal where the Zionists made an offer at gunpoint on a deal the peaceful and poorly armed inhabitants had little choice but to take.

So the Zionists have only outright stolen 2% there to set up shop and get the Americans to set up client states for Israel in places like Iraq and Afghanistan and Georgia.

This remarkable level of larcenous restraint is such a moving and humble thing huh? Save for the hundreds of thousands of human beings displaced, murdered and stripped of all hope and dignity so this tiny little rent free 2% is no big deal at all huh Michael.

Why it’s so small the American Tax Payers have picked up most of the legitimate costs for the logistics of stealing and then ethnically cleansing the land.

Just a little 2% no big deal no harm in that at all.

There is delusional and then there is delusional. It amazes me anyone bought this pathetic argument to begin with and turned a blind eye to the thefts and the genocide carried out by the Israeli Zionist apartheid state.

Yes my friend if you want to establish the motive of how terrorism fits into the whole equation at Fort Hood, Islamic terrorism specifically and the root causes of it.

Lets not scratch the surface with just little incident reports. Lets talk about the root causes that have created a huge class of displaced and persecuted peoples so this measly little 2% theft of land and all its seemly and disturbing underpinnings factors into it.

It is only logical that it would factor into it.

After all who amongst us would like to have their homes stolen from them their land, their life, their way of life violently by invaders from thousands of miles away who speak different languages, have different customs, and religion and if not directly killed in the process, herded into exile into gunpoint or instead to a densely packed urban sprawl, the most densely packed in fact on the entire planet and then walled in and caged and have all economic opportunities and freedom of movement taken away while being guarded by automated computerized machine guns that ring this prison like metropolis from one end to the next.

No wonder there is such desperation and manipulation and deceit and treachery, yes treachery as no good deed goes unpunished as Zionist Israel even seeks to exploit and intimidate and control the very people and nations whose charity enabled it to commit these monstrous crimes of humanity.

By all means let us talk about the root causes of terrorism in understanding what caused the widely conflicting facts and ever changing official stories of the incident at Ft. Hood.

[edit on 17/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
The topic of this thread is a mass murder allegedly committed by an avowed Radical Muslim extremist. I'm not sure why this fact seems to be escaping you. Should we add pictures?

It doesn't escape me, but the whole topic as you paint it is asinine. Yes, the guy was a Muslim extremist, and he killed a bunch of people. I have already stated, and it is obvious, his behavior deviates from what is normal for even MUSLIMS. There are over a billion on this planet.

You ask why JJ is still posting here? I wonder why you are allowed to continue to post when all you seem to be doing is attacking other posters. You have added nothing to this thread.

Because you still don't get it, I am still posting here. But I believe the reason you don't get it is because you LIKE hounding Muslims when this guy is NOT typical of all of them, and also even the extremists are NOT a serious threat to 99.99% of Americans in the US. Totally overblown.

Perhaps you and your pathetic friend Protoplasmic Dimwit should go find another anti-Jew Thread...you both seem to enjoy those.

I am not anti-Jewish. I am anti-stupid.

By trying to turn this into a Jewish vs. Muslim thing you are only demonstrating to me once again that bigotry is on your mind. Jews have no more to do with ANY of this than the Irish!!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to Proto Plasma

After the 100th futile attempt to correct the regurgitated mythology of Jews creating a State by stealing land, and the many other gross distortions, I now just replay this classic online retort from an anonymous poster using the name Nekama. (edited for brevity)

I guarantee it will not be comprehended by it’s target audience.

littlegreenfootballs.com...

1. Are you aware that the Disputed Territories never belonged to the “Palestinians” and only came into Israeli possession as a result of the 1967 six day war in which Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon all massed forces at Israel’s border in order to “push the Jews into the sea”. The Arabs lost and Israel took control of the land. Do you agree that there is justice that Israel, who as far back as 1948 has always sought peace with her far larger neighbors, should live in prosperity - making the desert bloom - while the residents of 19 adjacent Arab countries who are blessed with far more land as well as oil wealth live in squalor?

2. Did you know that the “Palestinians” could have had their own country as far back as 1948 had they accepted the UN sponsored partition plan which gave Israel AND the Palestinians a countries of their own on land which Jews had lived on for thousands of years before Mohammed ever had a wet dream about virgins? The Arabs rejected the UN offer and went to war with the infant Israeli nation. The Arabs lost and have been whining about it ever since.

3. Can you tell us ANY Arab country which offers Jews the right to be citizens, vote, own property, businesses, be a part of the government or have ANY of the rights which Israeli Arabs enjoy? Any Arab country which gives those rights to Christians? How about to other Arabs?

4. Since as many Jews (approximately 850,000) were kicked out of Arab countries as were Arabs who left present day Israel (despite being literally begged to stay), why should Arabs be permitted to return to Israel if Jews aren’t allowed to set foot in Arab countries? Can you explain why Arabs can worship freely in Israel but Jews would certainly be hung from street lamps after having their intestines devoured by an Arab mob if they so much as entered an Arab country?

5. Israel resettled and absorbed all of the Jews from Arab countries who wished to become Israelis. Why haven’t any Arab countries offered to resettle Arabs who were displaced from Israel, leaving them to rot for 60 years in squalid refugee camps? And why are those refugee camps still there? Could it be that the billions of dollars that the UNWRA has sent there goes to terrorist groups like Hamas, Islamic Jihad, El Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, or Hezbollah?

6. Did you know that the Arabs in the disputed territories (conquered by Israel in the 1967 war which was started by Arabs) and who are not Israelis already have two countries right now? And that they are called Egypt and Jordan?

7. Are you aware the security fence in the Disputed Territories is built solely to keep the “brave” Arab terrorists out so that they can no longer self detonate on busses, in dining halls or pizzerias and kill Jewish grandmothers and schoolchildren? Why are the Arabs so brave when they target unarmed civilians but even when they outnumber their opponents they get their sandy asses kicked all the way to Mecca when they are faced with Jewish soldiers?

8. Please explain why you are so concerned about Arabs, who possess 99% of the land in this region and are in control of the world’s greatest natural resource, which literally flows out of the ground? Can’t their brother Muslims offer some of the surplus land and nature’s riches to the “Palestinians”? Or is it true that Arabs are willing to die right down to the last “Palestinian”?

9. Why do you not exhibit the same level of concern for say, people in Saudi Arabia who are beheaded, subject to amputation, stoning, honor killing etc.? What about women who are denied any semblance of basic civil rights, including the right not to be treated as property for the entertainment and abuse of her father, brothers, or husbands? What about the Muslims in Sudan and Egypt who are still enslaved, or the women there whose genitalia are barbarically cut off? How about the oppression of Shiites by Sunnis, the gassing of the Kurds by Iraq, or the massacre of “Palestinians” by Jordan (Black September)? Why doesn’t this concern you?

10. Did you ever stop to wonder how much better off everyone in the region would be if Arabs stopped trying to kill Jews and destroy Israel? What would happen if the Israelis gave up their weapons and disarmed? Would they live to see the next day? But what would happen if the Arabs completely disarmed? You know the answer: They would all be AT PEACE! And if there is no war to rile them up, the Arabs would be forced to look at their own repressive, pre-medieval societies. Why would they want to do that when there are Jews to kill?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Laugh out loud Michael; your reply is a copy and paste from a website called strategy page dot com?

Yes sir! No such thing as Israel/Zionist Internet Forces and absolutely no strategy involved to their propaganda. It’s just a natural outpouring of their own unique feelings so well articulated for them from strategy page dot com!

One might actually wonder if the Zionist pro-Israeli crowd even actually has done a truly independent or critical review of history and the facts or if it is merely enough for them to get their almost comical but definitely nonsensical version of history from such unbiased sources as strategy page and jihad watch dot com.

It’s nice to know that the educational system is just not lacking here in America. I wonder what public relations Lobbying effort strategy page dot come is run by. Well, no I don’t really. I sure can picture it now in my mind.

Sadly no matter how you try to spin these fables and yarns that Aesop would be too embarrassed to author even in a drunken state of delirium they simply can never and will never obscure the fact that tens upon tens of thousands, then hundreds of thousands, and then millions of immigrants from Europe and Russia that had no legitimate ancestral ties titles or claims to the Middle Eastern region despite some vague spiritual notion that the prominently atheistic and terrorism bent Zionists were determined to displace millions of people to found a new state through violence, theft, terrorism, and murder.

No artful soliloquy of euphemisms and deflection shall ever overcome the Zionists terrorist actions from killing top level U.N. Peace Envoys like Count Bernadotte Folke of Switzerland and his aid, to blowing up hundreds of British Army Security forces in charge of the Palestinian mandate to the cold blooded murder of decent moral Jewish shop keepers and farmers that dared to hire Palestinians in violation of the Zionist terrorist manifesto. The blood on the stained hands of the Zionists was so plentiful even before they turned their murderous and larcenous gaze on the poor humble communal Palestinian peoples whose lands and homes they so coveted with thieving desire.

Yes lets talk about the root causes of terrorism. Let’s talk about how terrorism did not exist in the Middle East until the Zionists practically invented it. Lets talk about how the Palestinians themselves fought alongside the English Army recruited by none other than Sir Lawrence of Arabia to help fight against their own fellow Muslims and the totalitarian Ottoman Turkish Regime and helped to secure the entire region for the very English that would later betray them as they cut tail and ran from the region under the withering Zionist Terrorist Campaign aimed at preventing ever having to share the land as promised and there being an antonymous fully independent and secured Palestinian State right alongside it.

If the very British Army of the glory of empire the likes of which the sun never set upon shriveled in the face of this Zionist terrorism aggression what chance could the far less sophisticated, much more poorly armed, and simple peasant herders and farmer Palestinians have against these violent European and Russian Zionists?

Indeed what chance to they have today as the Israeli/Zionist government uses every pressure against it’s allies to veto sanction after sanction for a Human Rights Record that makes Edi Amin and Papa and Baby Doc and Charles Taylor seem like Green Peace Activists in comparison.

Yes we should thoroughly discuss the root causes of Zionist terrorism; oops I mean Muslim terrorism if we are to even begin to possibly understand the mind set of Major Hassan.

True he doesn’t quite rank up there with real committed terrorists like Yitzhak Shamir leader of the infamous Stern Gang and admitted assassin of U.N. Special Peace Envoy Count Bernadotte Folke from neutral Switzerland and his aide de camp.

How funny that Shamir could murder a man of peace and his aide in cold blood and have the blood of countless other terrorist murders on his hands of British, Jews and Palestinians alike and yet be elected as Prime Minister of Israel, while Hassan will likely spend the rest of his life in prison.

I wonder where the heck the Muslims ever got the idea terrorism could even work from?

[edit on 18/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
your reply is a copy and paste from a website called strategy page dot com?

Yes sir! No such thing as Israel/Zionist Internet Forces and absolutely no strategy involved to their propaganda. It’s just a natural outpouring of their own unique feelings so well articulated for them from strategy page dot com!

The essay was only linked from that strategy page, and I corrected it later.
But as predicted you are incapable of reading what was said. Any actual history that conflicts with the embroidered Palestinian mythology is verboten.

This thesis of Jews in the US and Israel somehow being responsible for the thousands of acts of overt terrorism seen in the last few years defies serious commenting on.

It presupposes a state of harmony in the Muslim which demonstrably never existed except in the imagination of some.

Good news is the land and vast resources in the Middle East are still in the hands of their respective Muslim leaders.

Bad press on conspiracy websites is having a deleterious effect on the efforts of those expansionist land stealing Zionists.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I am not anti-Jewish. I am anti-stupid.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by bsbray11]

Yes of course. You aren't anti-Jewish.

That's what all those who hate the Jews say. Your words indicate otherwise.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Robert told me personally "Leftist thuggery, antipathy to the freedom of speech, and alliance with the global jihad; it also shows yet again the degeneration of our nation's universities (and internet forums) into propaganda mills in which those with opposing views are hounded out or intimidated into silence."
He's a good man that Mr. Spencer and well aware that those who speak out against Islamic terrorism will be hushed and hounded. Woof Woof.

The Ft Hood Shooter's actions were motivated by Islamic principle and other attacks will occur. You have been warned. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

True he doesn’t quite rank up there with real committed terrorists like Yitzhak Shamir leader of the infamous Stern Gang and admitted assassin of U.N. Special Peace Envoy Count Bernadotte Folke from neutral Switzerland and his aide de camp.

How funny that Shamir could murder a man of peace and his aide in cold blood and have the blood of countless other terrorist murders on his hands of British, Jews and Palestinians alike and yet be elected as Prime Minister of Israel, while Hassan will likely spend the rest of his life in prison.

I wonder where the heck the Muslims ever got the idea terrorism could even work from?

Hi Proto!

Could I just chime in here to make a small correction for the protocol?

Count Folke Bernadotte was from neutral Sweden!

It's very common for many to mix-up the two countries of Sweden and Switzerland with eachother.

And yeah! this fine man who in the end of the war personally saved 11.000 Jews from German death & concentration camps was brutally & cowardly murdered by the Stern-Gang terrorists (Lehi) at Ben Zion Guini Square, off Hapalmah Street in Jerusalem.

Upon the initiative of the Norwegian diplomat Niels Christian Ditleff in the final months of the war, Bernadotte acted as the negotiator for a rescue operation transporting interned Norwegians, Danes and other western European inmates from German concentration camps to hospitals in Sweden.

In the spring of 1945, Bernadotte was in Germany when he met Heinrich Himmler, who had become commander for the entire German army following the assassination attempt on Hitler the year before. Bernadotte had originally been assigned to retrieve Norwegian and Danish POWs in Germany. He returned on May 1, 1945, the day after Hitler's death. Following an interview, the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet wrote that Bernadotte succeeded in rescuing 15,000 people from German concentration camps, including approximately 8000 Danes and Norwegians and 7000 women of French, Polish, Czech, British, American, Argentinian and Chinese nationalities. (SvD 2/5-45). The missions took approximately two months, and exposed the Swedish Red Cross staff to significant danger, both due to political difficulties and by taking them through areas under Allied bombing.

The mission became known for its buses, painted entirely white except for the Red Cross emblem on the side, so that they would not be mistaken for military targets. In total it included 308 personnel (approximately 20 medics and the rest volunteer soldiers), 36 hospital buses, 19 trucks, 7 passenger cars, 7 motorcycles, a tow truck, a field kitchen, and full supplies for the entire trip, including food and gasoline, none of which were permitted to be obtained in Germany. A count of 21,000 people rescued included 8,000 Danes and Norwegians, 5,911 Poles, 2,629 French, 1,615 Jews and 1,124 Germans.

After Germany's surrender, the White Buses mission continued in May and June to save approximately 10,000 additional people.

In total, around 31,000 people were taken to safety in the "White Buses" of the Bernadotte expedition, including between 6,500 and 11,000 Jews

Bernadotte was assassinated on Friday 17 September 1948 by members of the Jewish militant Zionist group Lehi

A three man 'center' of this extreme Jewish group had approved the killing: Yitzhak Yezernitsky (the future Prime Minister of Israel Yitzhak Shamir), Nathan Friedmann (also called Natan Yellin-Mor) and Yisrael Eldad (also known as Scheib). A fourth leader, Emmanuel Strassberg (Hanegbi) was also suspected by the Israeli prime minister David Ben-Gurion of being part of the group that had decided on the assassination.

The assassination was planned by the Lehi operations chief in Jerusalem, Yehoshua Zettler. By most accounts, it was carried out by six young members of the Lehi group: Yehoshua Cohen, Shmuel Rosenblum, David Ephrati, Yitzhak Markovitz, Yehoshua Zettler, and Meshulam Makover. By other accounts, a three-man team ambushed Bernadotte's motorcade in Jerusalem's Katamon neighborhood.

Two of them, Yitzhak Ben Moshe (Markovitz) and Avraham Steinberg, shot at the tires of the UN vehicles.

The third, Yehoshua Cohen, opened the door of Bernadotte's car and shot him at close range. The bullets also hit a French officer who was sitting beside him, U.N. Observer Colonel André Serot. Both were killed.

In the immediate confusion, Col. Serot was mistaken for Dr. Ralph Bunche, the American aide to Bernadotte. Meshulam Makover, the fourth accomplice, was the driver of the getaway car

The following day the United Nations Security Council condemned the killing of Bernadotte as "a cowardly act which appears to have been committed by a criminal group of terrorists in Jerusalem while the United Nations representative was fulfilling his peace-seeking mission in the Holy Land.

After his death, Bernadotte's body was returned to Sweden, where the state funeral was attended by Abba Eban on behalf of Israel. Folke was survived by a widow and a 14 year old son. He was buried at the Northern Cemetery in Stockholm.

en.wikipedia.org...

So here we can sadly and unfortunately see that even Israel have a very dark past with terrorists gangs murdering innocent fine people like Count Bernadotte and others.

I saw on CNN International Anderson Cooper 360° & read yesterday that this FT-Hood major had repeatedly before he went "nuts" reported about "war-crimes" made by U.S troops in Afghanistan and Iraq and requested that some of his patients be tried for war crimes - but was just ignored and turned away by the Army!

I guess that all these awful stories from the soldiers "confessing their pain and their guilt" to Hasan - finally broke his frustrated soul down making him more radical by the day - and in the end he went clinically insane and snapped, and went on a rampage?

(even if he's now a radical nut & murderer himself )

Report: Hasan Wanted Patient War Crimes Trials

Fort Hood massacre suspect Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan sought to have some of his patients prosecuted for war crimes based on statements they made during psychiatric sessions with him, a captain who served on the base said Monday

www.military.com...

And now there's also the: "Killing At The Canal" story

Holding onto a secret - For nine months, they kept quiet

A group of 13 soldiers left Iraq holding on to a secret -- the murders of four detainees at a Baghdad canal. They were told not to say a word, and for nine months, they kept quiet. Then, one of the 13 soldiers reported the crime and the secret was out.

A CNN investigation, "Killings At The Canal: The Army Tapes," reveals why the Army's rules for holding detainees may have led to the murders of four Iraqis by three decorated Army sergeants at a Baghdad canal. CNN obtained 23½ hours of extraordinary Army interrogation tapes that detail the crime and include a confession by one of the sergeants. The series, by Special Investigations Unit Correspondent Abbie Boudreau, airs Tuesday through Friday on AC360 at 10 p.m. ET. An SIU documentary airs Saturday and Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on CNN. FULL SCHEDULE

www.cnn.com...

I'm not surprised to see these kind of confessions starting to emerge! - I think we'll see a lot more of them when soldiers with heavy hearts, who are regretting some of their experiences and need to tell the truth to find peace in their hearts & souls.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
I saw on CNN International Anderson Cooper 360° & read yesterday that this FT-Hood major had repeatedly before he went "nuts" reported about "war-crimes" made by U.S troups in Afghanistan and Iraq and requested that some of his patients be tried for war crimes - but was just ignored and turned away by the Army!

I guess that all these awful stories from the soldiers "confessing their pain and their guilt" to Hasan - finally broke his frustrated soul down making him more radical by the day - and in the end he went clinically insane and snapped, and went on a rampage?

(even if he's now a radical nut & murderer himself)

The unfortunate question with Maj Hasan is: Exactly who does he think he is at war with? According to a report his card read "Soldier of Islam"?

If he is opposed to the US for political reasons, as was his right, why was he still maintaining his position as an officer?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

This thesis of Jews in the US and Israel somehow being responsible for the thousands of acts of overt terrorism seen in the last few years defies serious commenting on.

You are citing thousands of acts of overt terrorism in the last few years? I guess Jihad Watch dot com has the figures but not the actual incidents on this because a can count only a handful of actual possible terrorist incidents with the bulk of those here in the U.S. being FBI informant founded Al-Qaeda terrorist cells that the FBI funds and then plans what the usually duped and desperate for cash recruited members photograph and then plot before the FBI swoops in and arrests them for ‘conspiring to commit terrorist events’. The cases are so weak and flimsy it took the Federal Government 2 hung juries and accepting the acquittals of 2 of the 6 Liberty City Defendants who were actually all Christian Ghetto Gangbangers trying to scam the FBI informant and founder of the cell out of his cash.

Now if you want to state thousands of acts of overt terrorism without citation or sources perhaps you are referring to the thousands of atrocities and war crimes that constitute terror to the people they are inflicted upon in places like Gaza, Iraq and Iran and lets not forget those Zionist West Bank Settlers who for some reason claim there is not one
House or Apartment for rent or sale in Tel Aviv and they have no choice but to build homes on stolen land to be close enough to work their stolen farms!

Yes Zionist/Israeli troops using white phosphorous on little school children, in their schools could certainly be construed as terrorism.

Or perhaps you are speaking of the thousands of overt terrorist acts committed by Israeli/Zionist Internet Defense Forces who spread fear and prejudice by widely exaggerated things like a handful of questionable and unprosecuted
and untried crimes are ‘thousands of overt acts of terrorism’.

Terrorism according to Webster’s Online Dictionary: The systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.

What are in fact many of the more questionable members of this thread attempting to do? To paint a fear inspiring picture of Islam and Muslims for the sole purpose of using that fear to coerce people into violating the United States Constitution. To coerce people into giving up due process, equal rights, and due process of law and to persecute others and eliminate religious freedom and guarantees against religious persecution.

The argument such non-Americans put forth is always the same: In this case we all know what happened, in this case we don’t need constitutional processes to be utilized and put forth because of the threat this case creates.

Yet the reality is, that those are the precise kinds of cases when we need our Constitutional principles all the more because it is only those lofty and fair and pure ideals that not only sets us apart morally and intellectually from the so called ‘terrorists’ and ‘evil doers’ but is the one instrument that guarantees us all that a fair process will be used when ever any one of us is accused of wrong doing. It is the only thing that guarantees every one of us punishment will be fair and not exceptionally cruel or inhumane.

It is the Constitution and it’s principals that keeps us safe and secure in our property and persons not Homeland Security, not Smart Bombs and not engaging in broad ill-defined wars of both weapons and words for vaguely defined goals against entire nations when the alleged and never constitutionally tried actions of less criminals than one could count on their hands and toes, leads us to forsake our cherished and founding lofty principals to attack entire nations, and entire religions.

Who is it in fact time and time again urging Americans to rush to judgment, to endanger the entire nation and every man, woman and child in it by disgracing ourselves by giving up our Constitutional principles?

Well the Israeli/Zionist Internet Defense forces always at the vanguard committing a thousand acts of terror every day as they try to frighten and then coerce the citizens of the United States to do this. In other words the very root
definition of Evil.

I have never seen one Palestinian, one Iraqi, one Afghani, one Iranian urge us to give up our constitutional principles. In fact I have seen them all implore all Americans to adhere to their Constitutional principles that once made America the shining beacon of hope in a dark and dreary world.

A dark and dreary world that Zionist Israel is the black hole of, the antitheist of American equality, justice for all, and liberty, sweet liberty and the pursuit of happiness, the home of the land of the free and the brave.

That the Israeli Internet Defense Forces would like to see turned into the land of the cowering, fearful and paranoid.

It is what it is friend Michael and I shall speak out and against this nefarious scourge upon the lofty and guiding principles of this nation time and time again.

The root cause of these thousands of incidents of terrorism is Israel.

The fact that you can not demonstrate or display ONE act of Islamic terrorism committed against the U.S. prior to Israel’s independence speaks for itself.

I on the other hand have demonstrated multiple acts of Zionist terrorism against Western Christians before Israel ever gained independence, in fact that is how she gained independence on stolen land and piles of corpses murdered in cold blood.

Would a Major Hassan who had his ancestral home stolen by Zionists shortly before his birth and not thousands of years ago when the non-ancestral Zionists claimed Palestine was taken from them possibly snap under the horror of watching the values and constitutions of his adopted nation be perverted and then all together abandoned through Zionist manipulation to trick Americans into waging religious genocide in the Middle East against the people of his own faith in violation of our Constitution we were terrorized into abandoning?

He just might have Michael.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If the shooter was a terrorist he was the worst one ever. He didn't take out any valuable targets. He fails as a terrorist. He is, however, really good at being insane.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
If the shooter was a terrorist he was the worst one ever. He didn't take out any valuable targets. He fails as a terrorist. He is, however, really good at being insane.

The truth is my friend that Zionist Terrorism is causing quite a few U.S. Soldiers to the breaking point.

Group Says Army Underreporting Suicides
November 18, 2009
Inter Press Service

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- According to a Soldiers' advocacy group at Fort Hood, Texas, the U.S. base where an Army psychiatrist has been charged with killing 13 people and wounding 30 in a Nov. 5 rampage, the official suicide figures provided by the Army are "definitely" too low.

Chuck Luther served 12 years in the military and is a veteran of two deployments to Iraq, where he was a reconnaissance scout in the 1st Cavalry Division. The former sergeant was based at Fort Hood, where he lives today.

"I see the ugly," Luther told IPS. "I see Soldiers beating their wives and trying to kill themselves all the time, and most folks don't want to look at this, including the military."

Luther, who in 2007 became the founder and director of the Soldier's Advocacy Group of Disposable Warriors, knows about these types of internal problems in the military because he has been through many of them himself.

Luther told IPS that he believes the real number of Soldiers at Fort Hood committing suicide is being dramatically underreported by the military.

"There are suicides of active-duty troops occurring regularly both on and off base," Luther said. "One of them I knew personally since I served with him in Iraq and he was one of my Soldiers, and they still have him listed as under investigation for suicide."

Military.com

This is the price of the vague War on Terrorism that the dancing Israelis celbrated the start of on 9-11.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You are citing thousands of acts of overt terrorism in the last few years? I guess Jihad Watch dot com has the figures but not the actual incidents on this because a can count only a handful of actual possible terrorist incidents with the bulk of those here in the U.S. being FBI informant founded Al-Qaeda terrorist cells that the FBI funds and then plans

The bulk? So where is your favourite word “alleged” If the FBI does in fact precipitate some of their suspects in order to accumulate evidence for a case does this nullify the thousands of other acts that are demonstrably funded by Middle East sources? Did the FBI fund, plan, co-ordinate 9/11? You probably think so.

I have never seen one Palestinian, one Iraqi, one Afghani, one Iranian urge us to give up our constitutional principles. In fact I have seen them all implore all Americans to adhere to their Constitutional principles that once made America the shining beacon of hope in a dark and dreary world.

So lip-service and self-righteous appeals to principles are excuses for wars and programs of genocide. Maybe explain something like Iraq attempting to prevent a spread of Shiite hegemony after the Islamic Revolution by attacking Iran. And Iran engaging in a Holy War with Iraq for 6 more years wherein a million people died.

Only you can find a way to somehow tie in the US and Israel in every single action decided by Middle East leaders.

The fact that you can not demonstrate or display ONE act of Islamic terrorism committed against the U.S. prior to Israel’s independence speaks for itself.

This is so nutso it barely justifies comments. Israel came into existence in 1948 at the behest of the UN. Britain was still nominally in control of the region as a result of the dissipation of the Ottoman Empire. The US was only maintaining resource ties with Saudi Arabia at the time.

Your question reaching back 60 years is like saying “name me one Nazi atrocity before the 1933 World’s Fair.” A few things have happened since Israel was formed in 1948, a date coinciding with an invasion by armies of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt.

When the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin Al Husseini (Yasser Arafat’s uncle) stated, "I declare a holy war, my Moslem brothers! Murder the Jews! Murder them all. [Leonard J. Davis and M. Decter (eds.). Myths and facts 1982; a Concise Record of the Arab-Israeli Conflict]

Would a Major Hassan who had his ancestral home stolen by Zionists shortly before his birth and not thousands of years ago when the non-ancestral Zionists claimed Palestine was taken from them possibly snap under the horror of watching the values and constitutions of his adopted nation be perverted and then all together abandoned through Zionist manipulation to trick Americans into waging religious genocide in the Middle East against the people of his own faith in violation of our Constitution we were terrorized into abandoning?

Major Hasan’s family came from either the UN designated Palestinian homeland, Jordan, or adjacent the territory Jordan seeized control of in 1950 called the West Bank.

In 1967 Jordan joined forces with Egypt and Syria, with Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria contributing arms and resources to eradicate the Jewish State. They lost. Israel assumed control of the West Bank and Egyptian Sinai and Gaza, as a buffer. The Sinai was returned to Egypt after peace settlements were made. Egypt refused to take back Gaza.

Maybe put your historical factoid lists into context by acknowledging 60 years of ongoing attempts by the Arab League to annihilate Israel.

Also explain the missing decades wherein Major Hasan was raised and educated as a US citizen, and chose to join the America Armed Forces.

Now by you retroactively elevated to the status of Palestinian war hero.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

If he is opposed to the US for political reasons, as was his right, why was he still maintaining his position as an officer?

Yeah Mike! too many things doesn't add up in this terrible tragedy!

I mean! First! you don't put a muslim guy as a psychiatrist in a position where he every day is hearing stories from soldiers with PTSD - listening to them "confessing their pain and their guilt" from experiences in muslim countries - that would be, just asking for trouble to emerge!

And when the guy finally is soo emotionally tortured in his soul, then he require that some of these people need to be taken to a "war trial" for what they have done (according to the story) they flat out ignoring him and his request!

For me this story is now more understandable, and we can have a small insight into what might happened in Hasan's head - and how he was more and more radicalised by the refusal of his higher command to do anything about these crimes & confessions of some soldiers stories he took part of.

In the end as a muslim maybe he couldn't handle the frustration anymore, he went and asked his higher Army command for help putting some of these people on "trial" for crimes committed against his muslim brothers and sisters - but was every time turned down - of course for political reasons and potential political fall out, and possible impacts of such requests, if granted.

So the guy get in the end soo radical and frustrated with the situation, and maybe with some underlaying mental problems, he finally snapped!

The main issue here is that this man shouldn't had his position as an Army
psychiatrist from the beginning in such a position of handeling patients from wars in muslim countries.

Of course there was going to be problem from such by the Army crazy decision!

And here start's the conspiracy - WHY did they put him in such a position from the beginning - then ignoring his reports (this should have been the first signs of that everything was not OK to have this man at this posistion)

But they ignored it! or did they?

The first report he made should have set off all kinds of alarms, where they could have been putting 2+2 together and understand that this man must be relived from his current position immediately.

Either this man fell through all available safety nets which would show and pointing out for us a very unprofessional conduct and very poor routines of and for the U.S Military/Army, OR that "SOME" people WANTED to have this man there at this position where he was all along?

Anyway! this is very sad tragedy for all people involved!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah Mike! too many things doesn't add up in this terrible tragedy!

I mean! First! you don't put a muslim guy as a psychiatrist in a position where he every day is hearing stories from soldiers with PTSD - listening to them "confessing their pain and their guilt" from experiences in muslim countries - that would be, just asking for trouble to emerge!

And when the guy finally is soo emotionally tortured in his soul so the he require that some of these people need to be taken to a "war trial" for what they have done (according to the story) they flat out ignoring him and his request!

For me this story is now more understandable, and we can have a small insight into what happened in Hasan's head - and how he was more and more radicalised by the refusal of his higher command to do anything about these crimes & confessions of soldiers he took part of.

In the end as a muslim he couldn't handle the frustration anymore, he went and asked his higher Army command for help putting some of these people on "trial" for crimes committed against his muslim brothers and sisters - but was every time turned down - of course for political reasons and possible impacts of such requests if granted.

So the guy get's in the end soo radical and frustrated, and maybe with some underlaying mental problems, he finally snapped!

The main issue here is that this man shouldn't had his position as an Army
psychiatrist from the beginning in such a position of handeling patients from wars in muslim countries.

Of course there was going to be problem from such by the Army crazy decision!

And here start's the conspiracy - WHY did they put him in such a position from the beginning - then ignoring his reports (this should have been the first signs of that everything was not OK to have this man at this posistion)

But they ignored it! or did they?

The first report he made should have set off all kinds of alarms, where they could have been putting 2+2 together and understand that this man must be relived from his current position immediately.

I can only put the guy into a larger context. The US is a country composed of people whose families arrived as far back as 5 centuries ago to recent immigrants. Some have ancestors who were even in the Americas before the Europeans came en masse. In it's history the US has fought wars with England, Spain, Germany, Japan, Korea, Viet Nam, Cambodia, and elsewhere. Issues of loyalties are inevitable. The vast majority learn to deal with it.

I really don't want to delve into American patriotism, but it's pretty much understood what citizenship and enlistment in a nation's armed forces engenders.

On a case study basis, one can always empathize with the internal conflicts of others. The Hasan story introduces a new dimension. From all indicators including his own words, even though he remained an officer in the US armed forces, he placed a higher priority on adherence to a destructive Islamic ideology than his position as a defender of his country.

To this end he killed a dozen unarmed men and women. Whether this conforms to any of the 67 different dictionary or legal definitions of 'terrorism' is up to others to decide.

To me this incident is a terrible human tragedy. And there's a concern that the same destructive mindset is not unique to this individual.

In WWII there was a concept of Fifth Columnists. Americans who committed acts of treason and sabotage to enable the country's enemies. It is rearing it's ugly head again. There are people who have declared themselves enemies of the United States. Both abroad and within the country. They rationalize their adversarial positions with appeals to rectifying historical injustices.

It's willful blindness to ignore this disturbing trend.

M

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Unfortunately and sadly as terrible things happens in most conflicts, there are now more and more soldiers coming through to confess their crimes which they took part in under much stress and difficult circumstances.

All these terrible things that are happening to innocent civilian population, acts as an catalyst for even more young muslim men to become more radicalised and strike back in events where even more innocent civilian women & are killed.

I's a never ending story! - but the madness must stop from all sides in the conflicts - they need to stop all the insane killing of people now!!

But it will never stop as long as there are people in the Military Industrial Complexes who prefer to see the conflicts going - and are living on other peoples misery, dispair & tragedies.

And Israel has its part in this as well! - fortunately & thankfully enough there are also many very fine people of Israel who are tired of all the killing as well! - but as long there are WAR HAWKS both in Washington and in Jerusalem that are hell bent on war, profit, destruction and the profits therof - there will be NO peace anywhere!

CNN now have a serie this week called: The Killing At The Canals

Where some soldiers finally broke their silence and confessed to their crimes in Iraq.

From the Israeli side there are also soldiers confessing more and more to things that happened in Gaza and Hebron which is a good sign that people everywhere are tired of all the never ending killings, even IDF soldiers - with small babysteps forward, the truth about the modus operandi of the war hawks and the goals of corrupt politicians is made available for all to see.

Our reign of terror, by the Israeli army

In shocking testimonies that reveal abductions, beatings and torture, Israeli soldiers confess the horror they have visited on Hebron

By Donald Macintyre in Jerusalem

The dark-haired 22-year-old in black T-shirt, blue jeans and red Crocs is understandably hesitant as he sits at a picnic table in the incongruous setting of a beauty spot somewhere in Israel. We know his name and if we used it he would face a criminal investigation and a probable prison sentence.

The young man left the army only at the end of last year, and his decision to speak is part of a concerted effort to expose the moral price paid by young Israeli conscripts in what is probably the most problematic posting there is in the occupied territories.

The older ex-soldier is Yehuda Shaul, who does indeed "know how it is in Hebron", having served in the city in a combat unit at the peak of the intifada, and is a founder of Shovrim Shtika, or Breaking the Silence, which will publish tomorrow the disturbing testimonies of 39 Israelis – including this young man – who served in the army in Hebron between 2005 and 2007.

They cover a range of experiences, from anger and powerlessness in the face of often violent abuse of Arabs by hardline Jewish settlers, through petty harassment by soldiers, to soldiers beating up Palestinian residents without provocation, looting homes and shops, and opening fire on unarmed demonstrators.

www.independent.co.uk...

Breaking the silence - A very good site where Israeli soldiers talk about their experiences in the occupied territories - with videos and testimonies:
www.shovrimshtika.org...

Google Video Link

It's the consequences of actions like these IDF soldiers took part in that drive many young muslim men to take part in this never ending conflict.

If we are to understand muslim extremism and why some of them take the insane decision to commit terror acts - we need to take a look at this from all angles and from all perspectives to reach an understanding.

To listen on and read information soley based on Right Wing and Israeli propaganda would be a grave mistake to make if you are serious & interested in having a broader understanding and wider perspective of the current situation with muslim extremism!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Unfortunately and sadly as terrible things happens in most conflicts, there are now more and more soldiers coming through to confess their crimes which they took part in under much stress and difficult cricumstances.

All these terrible things that are happening to innocent civilian population, acts as an catalyst for more young muslim men to become radicalised and strike back in events where even more innocent civilian women & are killed.

I's a never ending story! - but the madness must stop from all sides in the conflicts - they need to stop all the insane killing of people now!!

And Israel has it's part of this as well! - fortunately enough there are many very fine people of the Israel who are tired of all the killing as well! - but as long there are WAR HAWKS both in Washington and in Jerusalem that are hell bent on war, profit, destruction and the profits therof - there will be NO peace anywhere!

I'd prefer saving it for a dedicated thread rather than one on Major Hasan but it should be mentioned in your chosen context of Israel that it is unique as a country under constant siege that has gone through a series of wars from invading Muslim states.

There is such a thing as punitive deterrence. We saw it when Iran invaded Iraq, when Iraq was invaded by coalition forces in 1991 and 2005, various campaigns in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and elsewhere. Even right now as the Saudis are fighting an attempt by Iran to seize control of a weak Yemen.

Resource and strategically motivated wars go with the territory. Self-sufficiency and prosperity are not part of the formula for most. The Middle East suffers terrible impoverishment which it's leaders do little to alleviate. Hundreds of millions of suffering people inevitably produce extreme political solutions.

I blame corrupt and inept leadership in the region as the primary source of the many problems. And I see few positive signs of change.

M

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
'coallition forces'reply to post by mmiichael

To this end he killed a dozen unarmed men and women. Whether this conforms to any of the 67 different dictionary or legal definitions of 'terrorism' is up to others to decide.

To me this incident is a terrible human tragedy. And there's a concern that the same destructive mindset is not unique to this individual.

Date line November 18, 1978 Jonestown Guyana thirty one years ago today

religious group

religious community led by Jim Jones (1931–78) that came to international attention after some 900 of its members died at their compound, Jonestown, in Guyana, in a massive act of murder-suicide on November 18, 1978.

Jones began the Peoples Temple informally in the 1950s as an independent congregation in Indianapolis, Indiana. He was inspired by the ideal of a just society that could overcome the evils of racism and poverty. Although Jones was white, he attracted mostly African Americans to the group with his vision of an integrated congregation. In 1960 the Peoples Temple affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), and four years later Jones was ordained. In 1965 he warned of a nuclear holocaust and led the movement to Ukiah, California, where members became active in both Protestant ecumenical circles and state politics. Branch congregations opened in San Francisco and Los Angeles, and an agricultural settlement, Jonestown, was founded in 1974.

Jones’s “apostolic socialism” was influenced by the Marxist “liberation theology” popular among Latin American clergy at the time. He mixed social concerns with faith healing and an enthusiastic worship style drawn from the black church. He also invited members to live communally in an effort to realize his utopian ideal. Meanwhile, the church was accused in the press of financial fraud, physical mistreatment of members, and abuse of children in its care. In 1977 Jones led hundreds of the group’s members to Guyana.

A year later, Concerned Relatives, a group of ex-members, convinced Leo J. Ryan, a U.S. congressman from California, to visit Jonestown. The visit apparently went well. However, for reasons still not completely understood, Ryan and those accompanying him were murdered when they reached the airport to return to the United States. Shortly thereafter, most of the residents joined together in a mass rite of murder-suicide in which they were either shot or took poison. The members of the group who had remained in California later formally disbanded.

Following the tragedy at Jonestown, the Peoples Temple was identified as a “cult,” and Jones was depicted by the media as the epitome of an evil cult leader. Although numerous scholarly and popular studies of Jonestown have been written, the effort to understand the group and the tragedy continues. Congress has yet to release the files from its investigation of Ryan’s death.

Encyclopedia Brittanica

Terrorism is a word game just like the word game that was played when over 900 Christians led by the Reverenced Jim Jones committed mass suicide and murder upon their own congregation and went from being Christians to 'cultists' while drinking the infamous Kool-Aide that gave rise to the saying of don't drink the Kool-Aide.

Yes the truth is people of all walks of life, all religions all persuasions, all nationalities are prone to despicable and deplorable acts of violence.

Violence often instigated by playing word games, a clever turn of the phrase to shape perspective and emotion to get people to think with their hearts instead of their mind, to get them to drink Kool-Aide.

So much of what the War on Terror is, is a word play and a play on words.
Criminal minded militants and freedom fighters fighting against foreign invasion in their own lands become 'Enemy Combatants' so the due process of International Law and the Geneva Conventions can be ignored.

'Homeland Security' protects us with a Nazi like sounding name from these 'evil doers' by demanding we give up our Constitutional rights to unreasonable search and seizure in the name of the 'Patriot Act' which takes from us the very real freedoms and protections that the actual Patriots fought for in the first place! While 'coalition forces' fight for our freedoms our 'Great Decider' has stripped from us thanks to a congress controlled by 'AIPAC the Zionist/Israel Lobby' and the military industrial complex by causing under reported and untold Collateral Damage by killing, crippling and destroying the lives of more innocent non-Combatants formerly known as people than 'combatants'.

The above is nothing but a word game, nothing but emotional and psychological manipulation meant to terrorize, frighten and compel Americans to willingly carry out these crimes against humanity to effect Muslim attrition and genocide and turn a blind and ignorant eye to its tragic and terrible consequences.

The above word games are nothing but the recipe for a flavor of Kool-Aide a flavor very similar in effect as that deadly one that took the lives of 900 well intentioned but tragically misled people 31 years ago today by the Reverend Jim Jones of George Town the Christian Reverend Jim Jones of George Town who counted amongst his admirers First Lady of the United States Rosslyn Carter.

The very same kind of word games that the Israeli Zionist Internet Defense Force likes to play in a propaganda war for hearts and minds using terrorism of words, politics of fear to mass manipulate people just like Jim Jones did when he got 900 people to drink the Kool-Aide and kill them selves.

It is true the pen is mightier than the sword and that is why real Americans and true human beings must defeat these word games these cleverly coined manipulative turns of the phrase by exposing them for what they are. The implements of terror.

By exposing the people who deploy and wield them the Zionist Terrorists.

The gleeful dancing Israelis who celebrated and rejoiced with the smoldering ruin of the twin towers of the World Trade Center captured in the background of the video they took for their own posterity!

The 'War on Terror' they miss no opportunity to exploit to further Muslim attrition by forcing the Kool-Aide on us all.

The 'War on Terror' that is causing American soldiers to take their own lives in record numbers and might have even caused an Officer of the United States Military to choose suicide by murder himself in engaging in a deliberate no win situation.

The only way that evil can succeed in this world is when good men do nothing about it and turn a blind eye.

In this case a blind eye to the Israeli/Zionist Internet Defense Forces and their cruel terrorism and pro

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join