It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Now confirming 12 dead.....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Heard on the scanner that was posted earlier that a man with a gun and in fatigues has taken a Dollar General store and local PD has dispatched SWAT. I don't know if it is linked and cannot confirm that but definaltey sometthing to keep in mind.

They (local PD) cleared the Dollar General. No further info if there actually was a gunman or not...or if it was someone patrolling off-base.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Geez, four officers wounded!!!

I cant see this ending good for the gunman...

link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by mattifikation
Breaking News: Something bad has hap...

FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG! EVERYTHING, EVER, IS A FALSE FLAG!

Get real, folks.

What the hell man?

Bullets still flying and people are still posting this BS.....geez

Did you forget you are on a conspiracy website, not a 'nothing to see here people move along' website?

I think we all have our own brains and know where to go if we want the straight facts with no speculation.

Why is your post still up when it was entirely off topic?

to you

On topic CNN reporting gun and MISSILE fire...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by lucentenigma]

link   
Haha LMAO! Of course Wolf Blitzer mr. elitist scum doesn't know the difference between a Dollar General Store and on base PX. If he did he'd know Dollar General is a civilian store located off of Ft. Hood. Blitzer probably never even heard of Dollar General before today.

12 dead confirmed. Looks like it will probably up. Always does.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli
big whoopty doo!

worse cases happen on a daily basis in other countries. and i dont see anybody crying over them. they are still human nonetheless so it doesnt mean u can sympathize for this event and not for all the daily massacres and bombings in the middle east.

dont be fickle.

And you think you are adding to this thread exactly how? Who the hell are you to assume what I or anyone else posting feel or think about bombings in the middle east. Sure you sit there at your computer acting all smug, but do *YOU* actually sympathize? Somehow I doubt it.

i never assumed ANYTHING about you. im just throwing it out there that i think its funny how ppl will IMMEDIATELY contribute to a thread that has already built 6 pages of comments, but i havent seen one thing about the recent bombings that killed 90 something ppl in the small market place in the middle east. its almost as if ppl simply care about what happens in their backyard. dont get me wrong, i do not sit here "at my computer" sympathizing over these tragic events, bc if i did so, i would be depressed 24/7. cuz this happens every - single - day. dont single out issues based on their locations.

link   
Live Press Conference any second now.

link   
Obama to speak on Fort hood shooting on FOX.

Awaiting Obama televised event....

link   
I think a graduation was going on at Ft Hood today, but not sure.

And the Commanding General is speaking right now.

link   
Oh while we are at it.............11th victim found in serial rapists house in Cleveland. Is Obama going to speak on that tragedy as well or only this military tragedy?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
All shooters were soilders...OathKeepers anyone?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
12 dead, 31 injured.

It isn't the 7th of October but it is close.

link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hunka, I know you have me on ignore, and so can't read this, but I gave you a couple of stars in this thread already.

Don't make me do it again, you KNOW it goes against my grain!

With that said, I think Sarge was getting at the possibility of a "false flag", who it might get BLAMED on, rather than suggesting that might be the actual case.

I mean my God, if even YOU can realize those "evil" groups mentioned wouldn't actually do a thing like this, there might be hope for the US after all!

Ignore == off

Yep.. I know there are a lot of groups who feel differently about how America should be ran... but none of the right wing movements have ever said anything close to encouraging any type of action like this.

I know in my heart that those Americans who have opposing political views than I are still very much Americans and are expressing their patriotism and love for our great country.

No matter your political affiliation as Americans, we all can look on this action today in collective disgust.

link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Oh while we are at it.............11th victim found in serial rapists house in Cleveland. Is Obama going to speak on that tragedy as well or only this military tragedy?

There are currently other threads regarding that.

This topic is about the Ft. Hood shootings. FYI.

link   
Obama to speak @ 5pm EST. TX Gov was to speak at the same time, but seems to be on hold due to the newly erupted gunfire.

US Army Reports 12 dead / 31 wounded.

link   
2 white males sitting in a black car near the base for 20 minutes police heading there..

also something about "3 M-61's missing" if it's en.wikipedia.org...

it's gonna get messy..literally

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
It is not the most secure base. In fact, it sounds like one of the most lax bases Ive ever heard of. All you need is a drivers license and vehicle registration to get on Ft. Hood.

And anyone can buy military clothing - including patches. So, it would be so easy to blend in, and get on base.

Also, its not the largest military base. It is the largest Army post in the United States.

[edit on November 5th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

As someone who grew up in Killeen, let me give you some background. It's relative laxness comes off of a time just 8 years ago following 9/11 when civilians found it nearly impossible to get onto post. There have been no plots against the US to raise levels of security so high to require anything more than proving your identity.

At each entrance, there are check-in stations where they can (and do) search your vehicle at times. If there is anything that triggers suspicion they will do it, in addition to just random searches.

I had friends who got married on Post following 9/11 and let me tell you, it was a pain in the butt just to make it to their weddings!

As far as size, Ft. Hood is the largest military base in the free world, as I can not speak for restricted nations who keep such figures under wraps.

-Sliadon

link   
12 dead 31 wounded

link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Why dont you learn who oathkeepers are and what they stand for [snip]

Removed personal attack

[edit on 5/11/09 by masqua]

link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Have you opened a thread that the count is now at 11?

This one seems to be about Fort Hood. A story I'm interested in because I know some people there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join