It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by dooper

The US has done nothing wrong here. The muslims are attacking every major power on planet Earth including China, Russia, UK, India, Spain. They have been on the attack for 1,400 years and this Holy War enabled them to take the whole of Persia, Iraq and Syria, turkey and some Balkans, all of North Africa and much of southern Russia. Please the US has done nothing here other than exist

Some people can see this clearly. Others will apologize for Islam and make excuses for muslims who kill Americans. Ironically, muslims don't need anyone to make excuses for them or apologize for them, they will carry on the murder and violence all by themselves as proven over and over. It's very sad.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Well, make it 14 dead. This d-bag killed a pregnant woman.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Are the liberal stations counting an unborn baby as a death as well??? Interesting when you consider the abortion issue....

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Hemisphere

Hemisphere, I don't know why this SOB's parents didn't stay home, and I really don't care. They flee the misery of Islam, and then bring it over here. You're probably right in assuming a bit of blowback from our overseas adventures.

Dooper, I am an American because my ancestors fled evil and injustice of various natures. If their countries of origin were lands of equal opportunity they never would have left. This misfit's parents were likely in the same boat with one very important distinction, they brought the evil they were fleeing with them in the form of violence encouraging religious texts. We agree, they brought the misery here.

Other groups arriving here have been vetted/persecuted to some extent early on. Right or wrong it happened and still happens. I don't recall historical instances of similar violent retaliation from individuals within these other groups. It might have happened but I don't recall. One thing is for sure the other groups didn't have the scriptural encouragement to do so.

The point of my earlier post is that I think there is a lot of truth to go around within this thread. One, our foreign policy likely has brought some of this on. Two, their books encourage this type of action. Those two things do not cancel each other out. I don't think we disagree on much.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You obviously don't like reading. You said the following:

Like the boxer Muhammed Ali, this guy is not allowed to fight other muslims. And he can use any means necessary to not fight other muslims according to Islamic law.

What I'm asking is did the same apply to Mike Tyson when he was muslim and had a boxing match with another muslim? I mean you profess to be an expert in Islam, something you've yet to actually prove, yet you're asking me how my question is related to the topic or Islam.

R-E-A-D your own words and then get back to me.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Ironically, muslims don't need anyone to make excuses for them or apologize for them, they will carry on the murder and violence all by themselves as proven over and over.

JJay, there's truth there as we've seen the various Muslim sects are still doing this to each other. I suppose that's similar to Protestants verses Catholics in Northern Ireland up until recently.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Hasan, the sole suspect in the massacre of 13 fellow US soldiers in Texas, attended the controversial Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Great Falls, Virginia,

I thought Dar al-Hijrah mosque was in Falls Church, VA? Yes, I'm sure it is. Also has links to the Beltway Snipers and Jamaat al-Fuqra. What of it? The US government stands accused for some heinous crimes as well, rightly or wrongly. Are YOU to be held responsible for those as well, since you're a US citizen, and so obviously affiliated? Even though the US hasn't been found guilty in court proceedings?

And if you can't research well enough to even get the location and affiliations right, how much more of the post is suspect?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Probably not the best argument you could have made. CAIR are well known apologists and facilitators of radical muslims and their acts.

EVEN CAIR condemn this, even WITH their known background and affiliations.

Like I said, probably not the best argument you could have made. At least I HOPE it ain't the best you've got.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Interesting all the "National News" serial killers in the Virginia area.....

Seems on a per capita basis Virginia might have the most MASS KILLINGS by a "lone gun man" in History.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My understanding is that this is one of the handguns used. The other was a revolver in .357 magnum. Unless the story has changed again.

www.remtek.com...

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Check out the Virginia WIKI....

"The Commonwealth of Virginia ( /vərˈdʒɪnjə/ ) is a U.S. state on the Atlantic Coast of the Southern United States. Virginia is nicknamed the "Old Dominion" and sometimes the "Mother of Presidents" because it is the birthplace of eight U.S. presidents"

Emphasis "Mother of Presidents"...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
okay so nobody likes my idea of down loading the lead he gave to 13 other people on to this mans body at 5000mph okay why is he in san antonio cant we find another staterun hospital that has lack of funds to administer a free staph infection kind of like the gift that keeps on giving i was always told to give maybe he was told the same always give lead to other people he is still a son of a camel herder people apparently are offended by that im the son of a cattle herder ive herded a few cows but im not offended by the title its a livin for some i just feel so sorry that you cant look past this i dont know what to tell you maybe consult a shrink i heard there was one or two out of work that might be able to assist you i think the first question is going to be was that one hump or two texas

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by robatmj12

It's not that we don't like your ideas, it's that we can't figure out what the devil they are, to know if we like them or not.

Paragraphs. Capitalization. Punctuation. Organization. These are your friends when trying to get an idea across.

West Virginia.

============================

Edit to add: If you're trying to say "shoot him", I personally think that would be a tad too kind, and have other ideas as to what should be his eventual disposition.

But that's just me. Probably a good thing I don't run this planet.

[edit on 2009/11/8 by nenothtu]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
well this guy had 8yr education i think he skipped a few paragraphs i think he only under stands the power of lead and how its its givin he just needs to know to power of receiving it texas

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
okay where did everybody go we cant let the lives of 13 people be forgotten just like this dont you want to rehabilitate hasan and bring him back into society because he has so many good things to share with us id like to share an all lead iv oh about the equivilent of about 13 doses with him take 13 and call me in the morning but im not a doctor texas

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hey there guys, I've been following this thread from the get-go but this is my first post.

And the reason for finally posting is because for the last god-knows how many pages the thread seems to have declined into the 'JJay55' show whom it would appear has a lot to say without really saying anything at all (IMHO).

So if we could please turn the volume down on the 'broken record' ... I was just wondering if we could get back to the original purpose of this thread (Breaking Alternative News) and ask;

1/ Is there any updated news on the welfare of the injured ?

2/ Is the gunman conscious and if so has he been questioned yet ?

Thanks for your time. Woody

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Ironically, muslims don't need anyone to make excuses for them or apologize for them, they will carry on the murder and violence all by themselves as proven over and over.

JJay, there's truth there as we've seen the various Muslim sects are still doing this to each other. I suppose that's similar to Protestants verses Catholics in Northern Ireland up until recently.

Yeah but when Northern Ireland dried up the IRA guys moved to Palestine. Proof was found back around the time of the Cole when snipers suddenly got more efficient. These criminals flock together.

Yes, there has been over 15000 incidents of Islamic terrorism post 911. Mostly Muslim on Muslim but that spills over into our military bases, Dearborne, and other places on US soil. This situation isn't getting better by any means, only increasing. It will not stop until the imams of the 57 OIC countries make it stop and that won't be any time soon. The question is... how long are we going to take it? How long is Israel going to sit back and restrain after rockets come in from Gaza daily? How many people in the US are going to have to die before we make a permanent change?
A: when they use WMD. Until then expect small factions to pick off civies and guys like this shooter to surface more often. It's dirty fighting which is typical of Islam.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I'm simply stating facts about Islam. The show was started by those who are opposing me and making this about racism. Name them instead of me. They are agent provacateurs and get some sick joy of picking on the girl. Very typical characteristic of CAIR. Thanks.

I educate in crisis management and counter terrorism. This incident falls directly into that catagory. Once we understand that this was a typical attack by a muslim carrying out his mission of fard ayn then we can move on to healing. There should be no question that Islam is fulfilling their plan and how it is playing out. This incident is only a small portion. It should be a wake up call for every American to wake up and become educated about 1. the motivation 2. the means 3. the results.

Good luck to all. Be safe.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Mr Hasan is alive and off the vent as of yesterday, and so he is probably talking.

Seems he was talking beforehand too, and his Imam didn't think to tell anyone he was a little off his rocker, and maybe even nuts.

He simply blames the military for not seeing it, and says how he is not surprised at all, because he saw it coming.

How quaint.

It's the military's fault, donchaknow?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Hey there JJay55,

I just u2u'd you to prevent derailing the thread.

So ... that said do you have any updated news about the injured or the shooter ?

Woody

Edit to add; Oops, just saw your post 'Libertygal' ... interesting !

[edit on 8-11-2009 by woodwytch]

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join