It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
this news is not going well in redneck land hes still living and 12 others have entered their eternal sleep because of him dont you think we can rehabilitate him i dont think so lets see how his body stands up to the 12rounds he administered texas

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by j2000

Back then they were messing with the muslims. What the American public is witnessing is "Blowback", a payback for bullying people in their own land for oil. War is a terrible thing and harmony is obtainable if people will sit down and talk over a brew, consider everyones point of view and accept their religion. There are aggressors on all sides and it is evil itself that needs to be eradicated not human population.

Oh yeah, we messed with muslims and they suddenly became violent over night and wanted to kill us.

Islam does not accept everyone's religion. It is against their religion to do so. So let's start there.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenYourHead

People should not have to be deployed 5 or 6 times. There should be an easier way out of it then having to prove you are unstable. That is not going to look good on a resume. It should be possible to just say no. That was the whole idea behind a "volunteer" army. It is not "volunteer" if you are forever signed up and can never have your own life. Somebody should make a law that soldiers can't be forced to reenlist. This falls under the nature of "previous servitude" You can't lose your civil rights because of "previous servitude" That is a Constitutional amendment. If they stealthily put that into the military contract, then that is a deception and should be reversed. This is the United States of America,not a military dictatorship

This is a violation of the 13th Amendment.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by m khan]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Here's what the guy was doing that morning.

Surveillance video of Hasan

Video

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
reply to post by OpenYourHead

People should not have to be deployed 5 or 6 times. There should be an easier way out of it then having to prove you are unstable. That is not going to look good on a resume. It should be possible to just say no. That was the whole idea behind a "volunteer" army. It is not "volunteer" if you are forever signed up and can never have your own life. Somebody should make a law that soldiers can't be forced to reenlist. This falls under the nature of "previous servitude" You can't lose your civil rights because of "previous servitude" That is a Constitutional amendment. If they stealthily put that into the military contract, then that is a deception and should be reversed. This is the United States of America,not a military dictatorship

This is a violation of the 13th Amendment.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by m khan]

This is probably true but has nothing to do with the motivation of this guy to open fire.
We need to realize that it is the duty of every muslim (fard ayn) to attack the West (non-believers) in any way that they can because of our presence in Islam. Very simple. This has happened over and over and we still don't understand this enemy that is right before our eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Since 2001, Hasan had been telling his family that he wanted to get out of the military but was unsuccessful, said a spokeswoman for his cousin, Nader Hasan. The Army officer told his family that he had been taunted after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, the spokeswoman said.
"He was mortified by the idea of having to deploy," his cousin told the New York Times. "He had people telling him on a daily basis the horrors they saw over there."
This was on your link, thought it was interesting

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Why would there be more than one shooter if this were just a "stress" thing. Maybe he was objecting to being vaccinated? If he is a Moslem and a doctor and knows that pig material is in the vaccines, and if he objects and other Moslems see him and also object then maybe this is what happened.
That would explain why the lockdown, to keep other people from getting rebelious about just taking "the damn shots"

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
where is the human resources dept on this one they always have all the answers but im not hearing much from them dont you want to hire people from all kinds of backgrounds even the ones that 43 rounds in their breifcase the world would be a much better place lets hire them over joe who has lived here for 40yrs lets skip the background check on this guy hes a camel herder from way back go ahead and furlow everybody and bring him on line the world will be a better place texas

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Why would a psychiatrist go ballistic like this? Psychiatry is supposed to keep people sane, and rational. Being stuck in the military and having no way out though I could see. Also being deployed in a situation where you are going to be forced to do things you consider immoral, like killing innocent people, which is more and more what our troops are complaining about, and having no way out could drive a person over the edge.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I am not a Moslim, but I don't like this trend toward attacking Moslims. The PTB have got to be messing with us trying to distract people from what they are doing. Maybe he was set up like that poor MKUltra kid in Port Arthur.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
NidalHasan post screen grab-

I don't know if this is real or not....but Wow.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi, I have what may be seen as a silly question and may wander off topic. Can someone tell me what 'FALSE FLAG' is? I saw it mentioned early on in this thread......

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Please don't go ranting off about terrorist Moslems, because 911 was in inside job. The Moslems didn't do it. Your precious leaders did it. If you can't handle that, then we are doomed as a nation.
This is not off topic, this is right on topic.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by osouthlondon

False Flag

Ahh, I remember when I first put on my tin foil hat...

[edit on 6/11/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by Elieser
Did Obama started the press thing with giving shout outs to people that are there, all smilling and cheerfull?
Did I just see that?

I thought that too, bit odd considering the main reason for the press comference.

They are saying now that it was just two handguns used. Thats a lot of casualties for two handguns. Not impossible but still.

I hope this doesn't sound insensitive and it's taken in the right way, but i kind of hope the weapons were military. If they were civillian owned, i'd hate to see you guys end up with what we have here in the UK. (By that i mean the handgun ban after the Dunblane shooting.)

CX.

[edit on 5/11/09 by CX]

A bit off topic, but what an odd comment. Are you saying that handguns should be introduced in the UK and that any ban on them after the Dunblane shooting was wrong?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by robatmj12
where is the human resources dept on this one they always have all the answers but im not hearing much from them dont you want to hire people from all kinds of backgrounds even the ones that 43 rounds in their breifcase the world would be a much better place lets hire them over joe who has lived here for 40yrs lets skip the background check on this guy hes a camel herder from way back go ahead and furlow everybody and bring him on line the world will be a better place texas

You tried to make a point, but came off smelling like a typical redneck racist by labeling muslim's as "camel herders". Shame on you!! The world will never change with that line of thinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by Elieser
Did Obama started the press thing with giving shout outs to people that are there, all smilling and cheerfull?
Did I just see that?

I thought that too, bit odd considering the main reason for the press comference.

They are saying now that it was just two handguns used. Thats a lot of casualties for two handguns. Not impossible but still.

I hope this doesn't sound insensitive and it's taken in the right way, but i kind of hope the weapons were military. If they were civillian owned, i'd hate to see you guys end up with what we have here in the UK. (By that i mean the handgun ban after the Dunblane shooting.)

CX.

[edit on 5/11/09 by CX]

A bit off topic, but what an odd comment. Are you saying that handguns should be introduced in the UK and that any ban on them after the Dunblane shooting was wrong?

I don't know whether the ban was right or wrong but I can tell you that the only people in London right now who possess firearms (other than the Police firearms unit who only seem to pop up to shoot the wrong person every once in a while) are the **** criminals.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by osouthlondon]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Military records show Hasan receiving his appointment to the Army as a first lieutenant in June 1997 after graduating from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, with a degree in biochemistry. A psychiatrist with a degree in biochemistry? Something smells real fishy.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The death toll just rose to 13 this morning as one of the injured died overnight.

The death toll from a horrific shooting on a U.S. army base has risen to 13 after one of the wounded died from their injuries overnight.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

toronto.ctv.ca...

Let's get one thing straight. This was an American Soldier. He was Muslim, but he was born right here in the United States. This guy snapped. I don't know if this had been building for a long time, or what his motives were. But due to his actions 13 people now have died. There are 30 people injured.

As far as those that think he should be among the dead. I think that will happen in short order after his conviction when he gets to a military prison. I doubt he will last a week.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
Please don't go ranting off about terrorist Moslems, because 911 was in inside job. The Moslems didn't do it. Your precious leaders did it. If you can't handle that, then we are doomed as a nation.
This is not off topic, this is right on topic.

Keep apologizing. You don't even know how to spell it. Yes this was an Islamic act of terrorism. Like the others that have happened on US soil since 911.

"NORTHERN UTAH -- The news of the mass shooting at Fort Hood Thursday hit close to home for some Utahns. One man says his daughter heard the shooter exclaim "Allah Akbar" as he opened fire."

Understanding Islam isn't a hard thing to do. You can start with realizing that muslims do not think like us. Get out of the Western way of thinking for a change and open your eyes to this danger.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join