It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hungrydirt
unfortunately, I'm not psychic and don't know many of the facts yet, like everyone here. The fact that they both went to Tech and murdered people is a coincidence. ... You see things as question marks where I see logical and definite periods.

You admit you don't know all the facts but you state definitely that it's just a coincidence and completely ignore/dismiss out of hand testimony published in 1995 accusing VA Tech of being the grounds for DARPA mind control experimentation. That the government has carried out these kinds of programs historically is a fact. That it would happen in Virginia, an important military/intelligence state, would not at all be a surprise.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I hate to say it but anyone who beleives any religion literally without question is an idiot. We all must find God in our own way or risk becoming a slave to another mans ideology. I pray God exist but I am not sure. And if this God wants me to kill in his name then I wish he does not exist.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

You forgot about the kid that grabbed a girl, took her to the ground, and started sawing her head off with a blank expression on his face.

This was in January.
This was at VT.

www.cnn.com...
abcnews.go.com...

Added second source

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Highground]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Local news from Central Texas is still stating an assault rifle and hand guns. . Killeen police and SWAT cleared the area and the bomb squad is at the location doing a sweep before they get in to investigate. And the FBI is now at the location. And the local news is saying lately the shooter had been giving away his furniture and passing out copies of the Koran. All of this was stated on the 10 PM news. We may not be a big ole National news source, but our local news crews are usually spot on with info about Ft Hood and deal with them often.

Just throwing the info out there for anyone interested.

And the Female officer who was shot and reported dead is in fact alive and stable after surgery.

The Shooter is alive and in stable condition.

Opps sorry gang.. They are at the shooters apartment, and neighbors are saying he wasn't exactly friendly and rather stand offish.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Justaposter]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The USA must face squarely the Fifth Column in their midst.

A good Muslims first obligation is to Islam, and since Islam has broadly embraced the Shiite pracitce called Taqqiyah -- which is best understood as 'tactical lying so as to infiltrate an anemy' -- the USA needs to face this problem squarely (unlike the behaviour of the Bush Administration), but Barak Obama is hardly the man to do it.

Muslims are not yet part of the fabric of US American culture. This leaves Muslims increasingly exposed and if I were in their number I would gather up my family and fly home to the Muslim land from which they came. And I would do so before the tidal wave of US American public opinion becomes a tsunami.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

NO, actually my point Is that the people of this country shouldn't be shocked of event's like these happening when. The military's mechanics In which it uses to "groom" civilians Into these "efficient killers" are widely known and accepted.

And yeah congrats on your marriage? (which has nothing to do with what we are talking about) But being that I am a veteran of this ongoing war (yeah my 4 years) and with the topic at hand. You agreeing with my opinion or not makes no different.

The military is just like a Corporate entity in a sense. But it makes it's money off the blood of fallen troops on foreign soil. Period.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
You admit you don't know all the facts but you state definitely that it's just a coincidence and completely ignore/dismiss out of hand testimony published in 1995 accusing VA Tech of being the grounds for DARPA mind control experimentation. That the government has carried out these kinds of programs historically is a fact. That it would happen in Virginia, an important military/intelligence state, would not at all be a surprise.

So you take the account of a single person's self published rant, who didn't even have the location of this supposed facility correct, as "testimony"? I'm starting to see things much clearer now. I'm simply arguing the facts. I should be arguing against them.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by nenothtu

Back when I was in Military Police = MP's where the only force taking care of our bases. Civilian cops had no authority what so ever. What changed?

Farming out some military tasks to civilian contractors. They do it here just like in the war zone, to free up military personnel for other tasks. A lot of MPs are being deployed as trainers for the Iraqi and Afghan police.

I'm not sure how long ago you were an MP, but this has been going on here for a while. The guards at Camp McCall were Wackenhut, I believe. The lower ranking Wackenhut guards (looked like a USO), but still pretty on the ball there. Wackenhut has about 4 levels of guards: TSOs (Traditional Security Officers), USO's (Upgraded), CPO's (Custom protection Officer - the first armed level, must be prior combat arms military or police - I did that for 'em for a few years), and then Company Police. In addition, they have scads of government contracts for everything from running prisons to securing nuclear facilities. Some sites even have Wackenhut fire departments and medics.

When they were bought out by foreigners (G4S, Denmark) the company split into two divisions, one for civilian contracts, and one for government contracts, so that they could maintain their government contracts through a shell, while being owned in actuality by foreign powers. The guards on military bases work through the shell company, and are government contracted.

Around here and I don't know if it's like that everywhere, but sworn officers can operate outside their jurisdiction if requested to by the other jurisdiction. If Hood was short on MP's on duty at the time, under that doctrine, they could call in support from the Killeen PD - if it works that way there too. Here, I've even worked for the US Marshall's Service. At one time the Marshall's Service was going to deputize a couple of us on a standing basis because of federal jurisdictional issues. As it was, I was on call to the Marshall's Service, with the understanding that I'd be wherever they needed me on 2 hours notice.

It could be that because of current personnel conditions, they've got some sort of contract relationship with Kileen PD, too. That's been known to happen these days.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hungrydirt
So you take the account of a single person's self published rant, who didn't even have the location of this supposed facility correct, as "testimony"?

When was it proven that she got the location incorrect?

Btw here is the first part of a video series with her testimony:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthans75

He was trained in biochemistry at Virginia Tech. Odd coincidence. Virginia Tech is near Langley, Va. CIA headquarters.

Like I said, things don't add up.

"Near" in a relative sense, maybe. Langley is all the way on the other side of the state from VA Tech. Lots more sinister places closer to VA Tech than Langley.

Besides, I thought CIA moved HQ to Denver? Of course, I'm sure they still maintain the Farm near Williamsburg, but again, that's on the other side of the state from VA Tech.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by mthans75

He was trained in biochemistry at Virginia Tech. Odd coincidence. Virginia Tech is near Langley, Va. CIA headquarters.

Like I said, things don't add up.

"Near" in a relative sense, maybe. Langley is all the way on the other side of the state from VA Tech. Lots more sinister places closer to VA Tech than Langley.

Besides, I thought CIA moved HQ to Denver? Of course, I'm sure they still maintain the Farm near Williamsburg, but again, that's on the other side of the state from VA Tech.

In a relative sense you could say anything. I stand by me orig post

Originally posted by DjDoubt03
Um...Tech is not near Langley PER MAPQUEST it's 289.65 miles and 4 hours 49 minutes hours away, that's like saying Washington DC is near New York City.

Langley in the Hampton Roads Area near the East shore of VA and Tech is way west in Blacksburg VA in the Mountains near the WVA Border.

The way you mentioned it sound like there in the same vicinity. They are not close. Stop trying to make your own conspiracy theory about Tech and CIA. Nice Try Buddy. Perhaps you should have done some research first.

And yes I've been to both. I used to live on Langley AFB and My Sister in law was at Tech during the Massacre and had to drive to pick her up because she was too emotional to drive herself back here.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03

Langley in the Hampton Roads Area near the East shore of VA and Tech is way west in Blacksburg VA in the Mountains near the WVA Border.

That's Langley AFB. He was talking about Langley as in CIA Langley, about 4 hours or so north of there, near DC. CIA DOES Have a training facility near Williamsburg, not far from Hampton.

It used to take me about 8 hours to drive from Southwestern Virginia back up to the Hampton area, and you would need to add maybe 3 to that to get to CIA's Langley, going east on 64, then north on 95. I was about 2 hours or so west of Blacksburg, so figure around 8 hours from Blacksburg to Langley. Maybe 7, since the speed limit is higher now. No, 8. I never paid attention to that anyhow.

And yes I've been to both. I used to live on Langley AFB and My Sister in law was at Tech during the Massacre and had to drive to pick her up because she was too emotional to drive herself back here..

The Langley he's talking about is sort of between DC and Quantico.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I hate to downplay this, as the deaths are a tragedy for sure, but I have to say that this news is awfully convenient for TPTB to take advantage of and concentrate on to the exclusion of anything happening in Washington which may significantly affect our way of life, say the Healthcare bill and the 25,000 protesters which showed up. I have a bad feeling that though tragic, it'll be milked for all it's worth to distract the sleeping masses so they can get their vote passed this week. Probably then play it even more for war with Iran, gun control and further loss of freedoms, but watch how much coverage a news event like the healthcare bill, which will affect every single American gets in contrast with this, which realistically only affects a very small portion of the population.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Other than the guy just going off his nut I don't see why he would shoot other soldiers unless its a matter of his being a Muslim.

America is crawling with extremists who are just biding their time, waiting for the call to act. We know for a fact that terrorist groups have placed sleepers in just about every role or job field you can imagine.

Even the 911 hijackers made use of US flight training schools....

We're going to have to face the fact sooner or later that we have been infiltrated. It doesn't matter if we want a war with Islam or not, Islam has declared war against us. America is the one nation on Earth that can stand between the extremists and their goal of a complete takeover of the World.

Meanwhile I watch the UK import Muslims by the truckload so they can lobby for Sharia laws to be passed.

I believe this waste of air was taken in by his Muslim teachers at his Mosque and filled full of hate for the US and for his fellow soldiers. The FBI and CIA need to go take one very hard look at the Mosque and other Muslim facilities he visited here in the US. Theres an enemy of America hiding around somewhere....

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Creating a Legend

They just showed video of the suspect in a grocery store a couple of days before the shooting. He is dressed in a white skullcap and flowing white robes. The total fundamentalist muslim look. But it's not what an army careerist would wear. It's what an army intell pogue playing a muslim fundamentalist would wear.

--pg24 of this thread.
A Colonel who served with Major Hassan, stated that the Major once started blabbering at a meeting about how the Muslims have a right to rise-up against the "Aggressor"(ie, The United States), and use violence against them in Iraq and Afghanistan. He also said that Major Hassan ... believed that people should start strapping bombs to themselves and take part in likewise attacks. Oh yeah, he also got into fights and arguments with returning OEF/OIF vets.....

pg 36 [justaposter]
And the local news is saying lately the shooter had been giving away his furniture and passing out copies of the Koran. All of this was stated on the 10 PM news.

They tell us Hassan got his BA degree back in 1997. If he graduated from High School around 1987, and entered college about 1993, what was he doing in those interim years ? I'll bet he was in the army. The guy was a lifer. He is reminding me a lot more of Lee Harvey Oswald than Osama bin Laden.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by starviego]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Lol know what? Your right. I must have lost my mind with that lol. In fact I live in Fredericksburg a few miles south of Quantico. Either way it's still a distance from Blacksburg

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
i smells something fishy, and it seems many are taking the media bait, i would keep a very open mind with this one, its all to cliched, the robber with the swag bag, know what i mean?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Does it strike anyone else as strange, although probably coincidence, that today is the 5th?

Remember, remember...

Remember what? One of those retarded prediction dates?

He's talking about Guy Faukes. Guy Faukes day was today - "Remember, remember the 5th of November..."

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UncivilCivilian

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Also, they are now reporting that Major Hassan had a semi-automatic firearm (ie, an Assault Rifle type), and that would completely explain how he managed to injure and kill so many (30 Rounds per AR/AK Magazine, and possibly 15 Rounds per Handgun). Even if he had one Sidearm, and One Rifle, he would still have the ability to injure/kill the numbers he did without reloading.

The place where this occured used to be a club called The Sports Dome. All the soldiers used to go there to get drunk and fight until they closed it. It's built like a club, with minimal exits. I've been in there alot, and it's pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel.

Good Lord. I appreciate the insight.

I have never been to Ft. Hood in person, but it has always been of interest to me due to the 1st CAV. My grandfather was with the 1st CAV in WWII in the Philippines (He was with the last of the Horse Units), and he was stationed at Ft. Hood when it was first Commissioned.

BTW, that used to be the worst type of crime I ever heard about on Post, drunken fights and brawls, and that was pretty much it. Garbage like this is simply beyond ludicrous. I was just on base back in late August, and that typically secure feeling was a real joy to experience again.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join