It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
BREAKING!

My buddy at Hood just told me that there's a FOURTH SHOOTER! He's still at large, they just launched aircraft to search for him.

link   

link   
Ummm.... am I the only one who sees a VERY close timeline connection between this incident and the one, across the Planet in the Persian Golf (or Middle East for UK readers) Theatre of Ops whereby 'foreign' soldiers have taken up arms against Allied Troops?

It seems that Terrorist Cells are still allowed to operate, freely, within the USA to infiltrate and, at will, at the WILL of a CERTAIN PERSONS ORGANISATION (do I need to spell it out for you idiots?) commit these such CLOSE QUARTERS acts of terrorism?

FFS, the USA tries to protect itself against Al Quaida, however, it is CLEARLY losing the war....

IT IS TIME TO RESTRICT THE MOVEMENTS OF ALL PEOPLES WHO FIT INTO THE RACIAL PROFILING OF THE MIDDLE EAST.

And before the liberals start to wail, I AM a LABOUR voter here in the UK BUT I have a conscience.

I will not allow these terrorists to hurt my family.

And I DEMAND that Governments of the FREE WESTERN world start to take things SERIOUSLY and vet EVERY SINGLE person who wishes to travel westwards in an effort to keep these ISLAMIC TERRORISTS held BACK in the Middle East.

We DO NOT want you here in Europe and the USA. STAY WHERE YOU ARE UNTIL THESE TROUBLES ARE RESOLVED.

This attack was directed at the HEART of US Military power, I feel I can EASILY say that even at this early stage, these deaths are part of an ORGANISED Plan by terrorists to show that they can STILL attack with impunity, this is CLEARLY shown to be true.

A comparison might be within the Vietnam War whereby, the VC and NVA Forces FOOLED the US Forces at the Tet Celebration. LARGE amounts of Intel were passed to the US Govt that stated Enemy forces were planning a LARGE scale organised attack against US forces on a particular date/place, records CLEARLY state now that senior Military Commanders ignored this Intel and what happened? I

I leave it up to YOU to Google the "Tet Offensive in Vietnam" to fully understand the simularities, but it REALLY does appear that the USA has NOT learnt it's lesson, both in Theatre and within it's homeland Borders.

Here in the UK it appears that we take a more serious and proactive stance against these Muslim extremists - clearly indicated by this atrocious attack upon the singularly most important Military Base within the USA's homeland Borders.

WTF is happening Guys??

Are you sleeping on the JOB??

YOU NEED TO START RACIAL PROFILING OF ALL MIDDLE-EASTERN PERSONS WITHIN YOUR BORDERS IMMEDIATELY AND TRACK THEM 24/7. DO NOT BITCH ABOUT THIS, YOU HAVE THE MEANS AND RESOURCES TO DO THIS EASILY. YOU JUST NEED THE POLITICAL WILL.

Here in Europe we ALL thought you in the USA were at the VANGUARD of Anti-Terrorist Ops?

I look forward to investigating the FALLOUT of this atrocity in the coming Days because I suspect it WILL be on a LARGE scale....

link   
reply to post by badmedia

I went to the Px on andrews once. I haven't forgotten it. It was lovely. Haven't been able to go back since.

link   
how is the video from on base available arleady? or is this not from base...seeing it on CNN right now.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by jerico65

You've obviously NEVER read the Koran and you obviously know NOTHING about Sharia law if you think the west, London, and the Vatican are not at war with Islam. Wow! You're naivety and ignorance on Islam is revealing. Manifest destiny in the eye of western culture and western governments is alive and well. It never died.

You are trying to make this a religious war. Only the Muslim Extremists are having a religious war.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In March this year, 2 British soldiers were shot and killed at the gates of an army base near Antrim, Northern Ireland. The Real IRA took credit for the killings.

www.reuters.com...

This incident was quickly swept under the rug and not much more was heard of it in the media. I doubt there will be a similair reaction in the States regarding this incident - American's (especially the media), tend to be more hysterical when it comes to these things. In a way, it would perhaps be for the best if this WAS "swept under the rug" a bit, especially if the gunman is a Muslim. Look at the mess we got into after 9/11 - and that was partly down to the hysterical reaction and need for revenge that followed.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm shocked that the shooter was a Major. When they at first said that the main shooter was an Officer, I figured maybe an Lt., but a Major? That's an Upper Mid-Level Officer.

Also, (surprise, surprise) he's a Muslim convert named Malik Adeel Hassan (They're spelling his middle name "Nadal", but some are pronouncing it as "Adeel").

He's the lucky one, having been shot dead already. The captured suspects are in for it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

That's a little high, alright, though it could still have happened in the standoff.

Then again, perhaps the reports of rifles (reports I heard were they had M-16s) were in regards to the two other 'suspects' that you mentioned earlier. Who knows at this point.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by vor78]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Hm. Yeah. Because Psychiatrists go all hell bent and commit mass murder all the time. It must be that he's a mental health worker, and the Islam thing is just a red herring.

That's an irrational argument. Just because you're a psychiatrist doesn't make you a master of the Vulcan mind-meld, so to speak. Psychiatrists are still human. For all we know the guy is supposed to be on medication and hasn't taken it in a while which could have led to his psychotic episode. Also, read the statement from the Islamic Council in this story - they have openly criticized this act.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by sos37]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

While I can handle myself, and can certainly dismantle your foolishness, I'll remind you that the mods have asked that personal gripes be kept to zilche. Therefore, if you have something personal against me send a U2U and we can discuss your complaints, otherwise your comment is off topic and doesn't contribute to this thread.

Thankyou,

EMPIRE

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

I see no point in profiling everyone of Middle Eastern descent.

There are black muslims, and white muslims, their are asian muslims. There are a BILLION of them of varied racial profiles....and Arabic isn't a RACE.

Further I wouldn't trust any of your government to pick out someone who is muslim. I've seen your border guards pick out people who are just BROWN and act like they are middle eastern when the people were NATIVE.

Leave your fascism and flush it. I don't like yours anymore than I like Islamist fascism. Maybe less, because you're closer to home.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sorry for this double post, just didn't want my other one to get lost in the noise: There is a confirmed FOURTH SHOOTER who is still at large. They just launched aircraft to search for him. My buddy at Hood is an Apache mechanic, and they just got word to spin their birds up and go lookin for this guy.

link   
[edit on 5-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

link   
I'm curious as to why the Major was transferred here from Walter Reed Med Center.

link   
You had better believe with us being under a National Emergency, that this is going to be far worse than the normal conspiracy theory happening behind the scenes.

National Emergency Act : Know Your Law, When Law Is Suspended, and You May Be Arrested

Under a National Emergency, they can declare Martial Law due to the heinous events like this one in Fort Hood.

Obama can as well seize and close down the Internet if he so chose to do so.

Being Guy Fawkes Day, the 5th of November, it is creepy that this event happened today.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes (13 April 1570 – 31 January 1606), also known as Guido Fawkes, the name he adopted while fighting for the Spanish in the Low Countries, belonged to a group of Roman Catholic restorationists from England who planned the Gunpowder Plot of 1605.

Their aim was to displace Protestant rule by blowing up the Houses of Parliament while King James I and the entire Protestant, and even most of the Catholic, aristocracy and nobility were inside.

The conspirators saw this as a necessary reaction to the systematic discrimination against English Catholics.

The Gunpowder Plot was led by Robert Catesby, but Fawkes was put in charge of its execution.

He was arrested a few hours before the planned explosion, during a search of the cellars underneath Parliament in the early hours of 5 November prompted by the receipt of an anonymous warning letter.

Guy Fawkes Night (or "bonfire night"), held on 5 November in the United Kingdom and some parts of the Commonwealth, is a commemoration of the plot, during which an effigy of Fawkes is burned, often accompanied by a fireworks display.

The word "guy", meaning "man" or "person", is derived from his name.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Surely you can't be that numb.

Ever read and study Islam? You don't find it just a bit strange that a Muslim, on likely getting orders to the ME, full of other Muslims, and these facts have nothing to do with his actions?

According to the teachings of Muhammed, it's fine for Muslims to kill non-Muslims, but it's unacceptable for non-Muslims to kill Muslims.

This isn't the first time a Muslim has opened fire on his brother soldiers on the eve of fighting in Iraq/Afghanistan.

link   

Originally posted by dwiggen
BREAKING!

My buddy at Hood just told me that there's a FOURTH SHOOTER! He's still at large, they just launched aircraft to search for him.

Four shooters??? This had to have been organized ahead of time with that many participating. But for what purpose? It doesn't make sense.

link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Helghast1

So when the Christian soldiers rape and kill innocent people, you know, the innocent people they're supposed to be protecting, does that mean Christianity is a violent religion or does it mean you've spent too much time eating your moms cereal?

Empire,

Still using time warp techniques to make useless points. This is not time for your Victim Dictum politics or dogmas. Get a clue.

Anyone who still spews that marxist 1960's rhetoric of our soldiers being "Rapists", or guilty of "Killing innocent people", is either an enemy of the United States, or just flat out ignorant. They might also be both.

link   
PLEASE
stick with the topic of the Ft Hood attack.

Derailing this thread as things are developing is making it difficult to keep up.

All off topic posts WILL be removed. Determined efforts may require further moderator actions.

[edit on 5/11/09 by masqua]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join