It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It would not surprise me at all if this was an inside job done by the criminal organization we call the U.S. military.....

KARMA anyone??

link   
this is not good for the rest of the soldiers currently on other U.S. bases. they would consider bases in this country to be stress free as far as getting attacked and shot...now...they probably won't be able to let their guard down even here. this is going to have detrimental effects for the near future...and maybe who ever planned this, knew that. after all that is the meaning of terror. you don't have to take out a building full of people.my heart goes out to our soldiers.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by jimmyx]

link   
This is all horrible but watching the network coverage... it's like they are waiting for another shoe to drop.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
BNO Bulletin: Shooter's named as Hassan Malik.

also...

A previous report from the Army said it's too early to "rule-out terrorism".

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Yeah I remember that...

The Story and thread broke at 12:51 AM . Not exactly a great time for a new thread to be posted. Especially here in the states.

link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is not good for the rest of the soldiers currently on other U.S. bases. they would consider bases in this country to be stress free as far as getting attacked and shot...now...they probably won't be able to let their guard down even here. this is going to have detrimental effects for the near future...and maybe who ever planned this, knew that. after all that is the meaning of terror. my heart goes out to our soldiers.

Definitely could be a deterrent to those considering enlisting. I hope not, as this country does not need a draft

link   
so not everyone walks around with guns
cool

but how about some security forces at the very least????

foreign bases have better security than domestic ones
that's what people don't get

all the stimulus money went to companies and companies used that money overseas, I know this firsthand

taxpayer money, all of it goes to israel or to foreign nations to prop up govts.

defense, all that money goes overseas and we are all sitting ducks back home

Nothing is domestic... NOTHING!!!

Anyhow, have a few national guardsmen at the very least
national guardsmen, keyword = NATIONAL.. but noooooooo
they are also being deployed overseas creating more enemies while we are sitting ducks at home being bankrupted

It's time for a change and Obama ain't briginging it!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomasblackraven
BNO Bulletin: Shooter's named as Hassan Malik.

also...

A previous report from the Army said it's too early to "rule-out terrorism".

Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan

Good find.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Muslim shooter Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan between 39 and 40... law enforcement confirmation being reported on cnn... not good. my thoughts are with everyone at ft hood this evening...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
It would not surprise me at all if this was an inside job done by the criminal organization we call the U.S. military.....

KARMA anyone??

I Love it

I absolutely love it..

I can set my watch by your replies and the use of the phrase

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So were these guys sleepers or did they have an axe to grind and decided to shed innocent blood?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Ignore == off

Yep.. I know there are a lot of groups who feel differently about how America should be ran... but none of the right wing movements have ever said anything close to encouraging any type of action like this.

I know in my heart that those Americans who have opposing political views than I are still very much Americans and are expressing their patriotism and love for our great country.

No matter your political affiliation as Americans, we all can look on this action today in collective disgust.

Yup, this is no time to politicize this, and it did me proud to see you're of a like mind, unlike some trollworthy characters that ran in here just to try kicking some stools over. We can get back to scrappin' some other time, like kids will do, but I got yer back for now.

I don't even have the heart to scrap with the trolls at the moment, but I'll remember them for later scraps...

link   
A MAJOR???? One does not become a major overnight. My guess is this guy snapped. I refuse to believe someone that high up is a sleeper. Defense Intelligence Agency would have caught him long before today if he was a sleeper.

link   
Naming Malik

Wouldn't the fact that he's a major indicate that this isn't a new recruit?

link   

Originally posted by Ulala
5 British soldiers were killed the other day by an Afghani policeman.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread only went to three pages. Of the contributors, only two were identifiably American ; one an Australian.

It's eye opening to see how ATS reacts when tragedy comes. The impression is given by our activity that American deaths are somehow more worthy of comment than those of others. And that's a terrible shame.

My own thoughts are with the families of those killed & wounded in this terrible incident.

I'm sorry you feel that way...

Big difference between police shooting peole and a mass murder on a military base.

Police in america shoot people daily. No threads about it. So I guess, by your standards, they dont matter at all....

link   

Originally posted by rainfall

KARMA anyone??

I would not surprise me at all to find out you are so far off base with that "prediction". Don't quit your day job, Jeanne Dixon.

link   
reply to post by Ulala

It's eye opening to see how ATS reacts when tragedy comes. The impression is given by our activity that American deaths are somehow more worthy of comment than those of others. And that's a terrible shame.

Can't deny it. you got a point here. I wouldn't say more worthy, Probably more of a common bond.

I opened this thread about a British soldier. Few response.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
So were these guys sleepers or did they have an axe to grind and decided to shed innocent blood?

Time will tell. My guess is that they weren't technically sleepers...but it was planned in advance. I just hope it's an isolated incident and not going to be a frequent occurrence throughout the country.

link   
The Killers are all of Muslim decent...
1 name confirmed...

Major. Malik Hassad.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by CanadianDream420]

link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

I am glad for my brothers and sisters in the Military that the piece of crap got wasted.
Although, I guess he thinks he is with his virgins now.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join