It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackEyedPeasMusic video full of Illuminati symbolism? Astronaut,Saturn,Pyramid,Cube...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong here, this is my favorite BlackEyedPeas music video, but it doesn't make sense why they have all these things in there that are blatantly symbolisms for the Illuminati. If Jordan Maxwell was watching this he'd dicipher
a hundred things out of it. I'm not the foremost expert on it here, but if anybody here can decipher some kind of message please tell me what it is.

the Album is called " THE E.N.D ( energy never dies) what is this mean?

Why is one of them dressed like an Arab Assassin and the other like some ethereal creature?

Is this video trying to symbolize the coming of the Annunaki or something?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Its just a music video by a popular untalented hip hop group.

Even if it was about aliens or some other symbolism what would it matter? Do you think that they are privy to top secret information and are trying to tell you through bad music?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There is a song by the Black Eyed Peas before they were as famous as they are now (and when Fergie was not part of the group) that blatantly mentions the illuminait; however, it is not mentioned in a manner that suggests they support it. In fact, it is in a manner that condemns the illuminati. I will have to find the song/lyrics.

Edit: Still trying to find the lyrics but in the process I found there are a lot of rapper/hip-hop songs that mention the illuminati. This one in particular seems to advocate for the NWO:

Naughty by Nature--Live then Lay

"They lock your body, even Ghotti, grab your shottie for an illuminati (be ready)"

"African, Latin, Caucasian, Asian,
New World Order, Hip Hop nation,
Then we can turn to love"

[edit on 5-11-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Does it EVER occur to anyone that these musicians are merely capitalizing on pop culture? I mean come on now...

Not everything is a conspiracy. What makes people think that musicians have some "special" insight into these secret societies?

Remember, musicians are nobody special...they all come from ordinary backgrounds...just like you and I. Now I could go around singing about the Illuminati and what not, but that won't make me "in the know".

EDIT: same applies for movies and TV shows too. Like V or District 9 are preparing us for disclosure

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

The Illuminati like to plug in what is going to take place by being the advisors for all media. That is why you can find a compilation of clips that blatantly show 9/11 way before it happend. So many synchronicities.

You may think they have nothing to do with it, but they have a hand in all media productions that are ever seen by the public. The use of all the triangles, pyramids, Saturn, Astronaut close to the sun, Stargates, Arab metaphysical stuff. It all points to everything that is understood my most people who have a wide knowledge of all this stuff that is supposed to happen with the New Age.

Chappel was gonna be offered what 50 million dollars to sign a contract to be one of their puppets making sketches, which he ended up seeing were very socially irresponsible and so were the people who wanted to promulgate it. He wanted to get away from what he saw as very wrong in the entertainment industry. One controlled by puppet masters who produced socially irresponsible garbage to mass mind control the next generation.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Entertainers movie/music know whats to come in the near and show subliminal messages to those who can catch them. And I like the black eyed peas, too.
they are 1 of the most DIVERS RESPECTED groups in HIP HOP very talented gen. Xrz.

[edit on 11/5/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's a beautiful video and song, but the thing you don't understand is that you innocently think it all came together with people who didn't give the symbols in it too much thought. It's not like that.

Carl Jung's synchronicities can be seen.

- The album cover is so close to looking like a reptile alien
- The album is called the ( The E.N.D.)
- Too many pyramids
- There is stargates in the video
- cubes and pyramids are symbolic for the illuminati

I'll find more.
reply to post by Pocky

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Cubes and pyramids are not only a sign used by the LUMINECENT 1z, FRIENDS. Some of the ancients use these symbols, in fact the symbol of god to MANY is 2 pyramids inverted in each other. Seems hip hop has been contacted as they should by now be.

[edit on 11/5/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I found it. This song is full of insinuation of what the Illuminati has planned. I'll highlight some of the most blatant lyrics:

Black Eyed Peas--Say Goodby

"The government is slaying, new laws is what your facin',
Next comes the clonin', they're makin' new creation,
Secretly forming soldiers of you and they station."

"We are slowly being slaughtered,
so be prepared for the new world order"

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Another potential clue here is that the video starts and ends with an American road.

At the end, what looks like comets or we can just assume 4 entities, shoot down to some mountains on the left side of the road.

I also noticed that there is some kind of bird on the cloth that is in between the elephant's eyes.

Also, in the beginning, when you see the blue fuzz behind the African American that is singing, it looks like a humanoid in a light blue robe.

Also, when Fergie is looking up at the sky, its some light blue starry thing up in the sky.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Sorry you misunderstood, I wasn't trying to imply the Illuminati have nothing to do with it

There's too much of the symbolism in movies and especially music videos to be written off as being of no consequence, IMO.

With that said, I'm starting to think that not all this symbolism is part of some kind of psy-ops or brainwashing. I think that like everything else, there is a faction of those "in the know" that aren't out to harm us or gain power for themselves that also use this type of symbolism. This symbolism is esoteric in nature and doesn't necessarily have to be aligned with evil doers/doings.

Do you know what I mean?

Edit to add: Part of what I mean is that I'm starting to think there are those who want to warn us of what is coming. While others do it in a more threatening way. Whereas, sometimes it's a message of "this is what WE have planned for you" and other times it's a one of "be careful, this is what THEY have planned for you". Maybe this video is portraying the latter based on the fact that previous BEP lyrics condemn the NWO.

edit: typo

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

One thing that I noticed is the video showed Jupiter with an orbit of rocky chunks.

Also, maybe if someone can make a connection, her (femail) "stargate" is a cube and his (male) "stargate" is a pyramid. Don't know if this means anything.

Or is any of it does!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Well, I'd hope one, if any faction, is on humanity's side.

This video is earily similar with the symbology.

The kiddie version for the next generation.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i still dont know exactly what i think about the Black Eyed Peas message.
SEEMS positive...i have heard/seen a couple youtube vids where their lyrics were played backwards and the results were pretty surprising, to say the least.

random obama pushing in their songs.

some of the lyrics in their new E.N.D. could be taken many ways...as in they are warning, activating, aka "good" subliminal messages LOL OR you could hear them and get more of a feeling that they are on the side of the NWO, or at least being completely USED by the NWO...we shall see.

though, for exercising i do like some of their songs and some of their lyrics are pretty positive...i just try to be mindful of myself and my own thoughts and enjoy the ENTERTAINMENT as just that.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
no one noticed the pine cone staff???

google pineal gland

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You do realize that "illuminati symbolism" (Saturn? Really?
) is part of "pop culture" mostly due to people going, y'know, "ZOMG ILLUMINATI NWO ZOMG!"

Hell, there was even a collectable card game about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

It's called a thyrsus.

But in this video it just looks like someone went "Hey, that looks like a neat prop, let's throw it in.

Sort of like the CGI elephant.

Man. If this thing is proof of anything it's that even an expensive music video can't save hideous music.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The word Saturn consistently turns up as an important word for the Illuminati and upper levels of the occult. Because Saturn is such an important concept, it should be covered in this part of the book. Therapists may encounter something to do with Saturn in a programmed multiple. Before Fritz began researching the elite of the occult world, Saturn was merely meant an enormous planet 95 times the size of the earth’s mass, the 6th of the solar system in an orbit of 29.5 years around the sun. This means that the co-authors of this book are less than three Saturian years old. Fritz was also aware that Saturn was the father of all Gods in the mythology of the ancient world. David M. Talbot in his book The Saturn Myth documents how all over the world Saturn has been worshipped even more than the sun god. Saturn has been the secret god of the occult world.

educate-yourself.org...

No, I think you should watch Jordan Maxwell's videos, especially on Project Camelot. This guy has been researching them for over 40 years.
He knows what's up. Somethings are only mere innocent creativity if you don't know what the symbolism is behind things.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Pocky

You do realize that "illuminati symbolism" (Saturn? Really?
) is part of "pop culture" mostly due to people going, y'know, "ZOMG ILLUMINATI NWO ZOMG!"

Hell, there was even a collectable card game about it.

Funny you mention that 1995 card game, because several events depicted in that game have in fact taken place.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If you wan to find out what is going on in this video... watch the 51 part series on youtube called the Arrivals.

I can tell what's going on in this video.

I'll be back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join