It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open your mind and see everything how it really is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sick of being stuck in that box, tired of the 9-5? Do you feel that you are getting no where in your life? It's time for a change of mindset.

"Just look at us, everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information, and religions destroy spirituality!"

Source can be found in the video if you watch it. I left it out for added affect and a possible tendency of automatic bias some users may have against such a person.

Please don't think this is a negative video. While it points out the negative world we live in, it points out that things don't have to be so. It's a video of hope and shows you the path to break out your box.

Please watch the following video, soak it up, think about it for a minute or two before you make your decision.

If you enjoyed this video, please flag so more on ATS can see this video. Thank you.

I hope many will get as much from this video as I have. Enjoy!

[edit on 5-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As long as everyone continues to put themselves ahead of others, and as long as greed is the center of society, things will never change. People who blame the elite as the cause of the problems are mistaken: they are not the evil, the system itself is the evil. Corporations are basically undying people, whose only goal is power and control. In fact, legally and technically, the corporation is a person: they have rights, they can sue and be sued. People are just tools of the corporation; they may think they are independent, but in reality, every day, from 9-5, they are doing the bidding of an entity whose sole purpose is do become more powerful, and have more money. Don't get me wrong, not all corporations are evil, but the system is set up so that the values that make a corporation, and ultimately an individual successful are mistrust, greed, and conflict.

Thankfully though, as the video has shown, people do realize that this is all an illusion; this system does not represent who we are- the fact that we can see the problems and see how to fix them is hope enough for a new better world. Just like the movie said, even if these people aren't that common, that the majority of us continue to do the bidding of the elite, 1 candle can light up an entire room of darkness, and not only let the candle holder see, but let everyone else around them see. The question therefore is: are people smart enough to believe what they can see, and more importantly, are they willing to change because of what they see.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Great post friend, I'm glad others can see what this video is talking about.

As long as everyone continues to put themselves ahead of others, and as long as greed is the center of society, things will never change. People who blame the elite as the cause of the problems are mistaken: they are not the evil, the system itself is the evil.

If it's the system it self or the elite themselves is besides the point in my opinion. Everyone in today's society wants to blame someone. Blame the man, blame the police, blame this and that, fill in the blank. How about, perhaps we can blame our selves for once? Work on our selves, develop our self first before we try to take on the world's problems. In the end we may find we are working on the world's problem when we start helping our self. When you are a fully developed person, when you awaken both mentally and spiritually, you may find that love towards others comes naturally. Mankind and it's problems can be summed up in that it is a crisis of consciousness. That we do not know what we are capable of, who we really are.

Some people may have a need to blame the corporations, or the elite. This is ok as long as they don't stop there and progress in an understanding that they have been shaped and molded, controlled and manipulated and start to break out.

TPTB are afraid because the good news is, more people, especially this day in age are breaking out. They see mankind awaking after a long slumber, they know this and are trying everything in the power they hold to curve this event. But it most certainly won't be stopped. You can only hold back a dam so long until nature takes its course and the flood gates start pouring in.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Your absolutely right, I totally agree with you 100%. Personally, I don't believe that a conscious NWO exists, but I think that one could exist subconsciously; a group of souls bent on control, however thats just my speculation. Although there are many people who have awakened and are awakening, there are still people out there who I believe will never be able to truly realise their potential; people who can kill and slaughter without even the slightest bit of remorse. These troubled souls are the ones that need the most help, and they will be the ones who will do everything in their power to keep the status quo and prevent positive change.

They may seem to have control, but in reality, as you said, every single person has the potential to put an end for it, by finding the unconditional love that exists in themselves and every other person.

Whats most important is that people must realise that they have to share this knowledge and enlightenment with others; thinking and talking will only go far... only when people begin to act will the light spread

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Follow the money trail.

Money is power.

Politicians are bought and sold like the flavor of the week ice cream.

I see no way out of this situation. Big money creates jobs so the little people can have the new car, boat and other trappings of the society that has been created.

The ball is rolling and it isn't going to stop until it is destroyed and a new society is created.

Surely anyone with one eye and half a brain can see that big corporations pull the strings.

I do not have the answer because I have to pay the electric bill and buy gas and food just like everyone else. I like being warn in winter and cool in summer.

What is the answer? Anybody have one?

In time. we will self destruct. From the ruins, I can only pray humanity will have finally learned it's lesson.

We dirty hippies tried to change the world in the 60's. But we didn't control the money so we failed.

Love and Peace for all.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We are all ONE.......

The sooner we all realize this the sooner we can move on to 5D...

S&F oconnection, everything in that video is what I have been trying to get across here on ats...

Let's start thinking for ourselves and not simply believe everything that we are told...

Let's focus on peace and love and simply reject calls of war...

Let's not be manipulated by our controllers anymore....it is time for us to be the controllers of our life...

PEACE and LOVE...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by rainfall]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You can change your reality.

You are in control of it.

It is the way you perceive it to be because you allow it.

Hundreds of millions of the the citizens of this planet don't worry about paying a electric bill or buying food or hating their job.

Some have never even seen electric appliances.

They awake each morning glad to be alive.Looking for that days food to survive is their job.

Most of those that inhabit this forum are ignorant to the fact that we in the industrial world are in the minority on this planet.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thank you all for your responses, I'm really glad to see others respond to this video in a positive light.

I want to share an experience I had last night:

I have a best friend, his father passed away. He's an only child and his mother is still around. So my friend is naturally smothered by his mother. I always felt he was a spoiled child growing up but I never knew why.

My friends mother growing up lived in a refugee camp. Her people were dislocated because there was a civil war going on in her country and many of her people died, somewhere in the order of millions. Her early life was not an easy one and I can't even imagine the life she lived. She would speak about how her neighbors would all look out for each other. Everyone shared, if one was without a blanket, one was provided, if one had no place to go, they sheltered you. Everyone was like family and everyone looked after each other.

I told her I couldn't possibly understand what she went through and I won't even pretend that I could. I got a glimpse into this woman's heart, what great love she had for her family and those around her. Growing up my friends house was a second home, and honestly I felt more at home there then my actual home.

So I came to an understanding last night about why she raised my friend as she did. It's for the fact that you always want your children to do better than you. I understood in the most profound way, I'm even having trouble describing, putting it to words.

My friend's parents came from nothing, they saw all there friends and family killed, there people killed, lived in extreme poverty, yet they overcame. They moved to the United States in 60s and went after there dreams, were successful in a material sense. But one thing that could never be taken from this woman was love. Despite all the death, the sadness, the extreme loss, they never took love away from this woman.

We can learn a great lesson from this woman and she has my up most respect.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I've often thought if there were a total collapse of economics worldwide, we could all just agree to go back to work and do the job we previously had done. The trade off would be that all services and products would be free. When the top 10% of the people have 90% of the wealth...this would instantly raise everyone's quality of life. That 90% would be spread around.

Now there are those that would argue but what about my reward for inventing something great for the world? How would I get compensated? My response would be what would you like, that you can't already get free? Some would say it would make us lazy. I say, give me some free time and resources, I would be creating all types of things trying to help people. For every person that was sitting on their rear enjoying life, there would be a person inventing, researching, studying, teaching or learning.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
We are all ONE.......

The sooner we all realize this the sooner we can move on to 5D...

S&F oconnection, everything in that video is what I have been trying to get across here on ats...

Let's start thinking for ourselves and not simply believe everything that we are told...

Let's focus on peace and love and simply reject calls of war...

Let's not be manipulated by our controllers anymore....it is time for us to be the controllers of our life...

PEACE and LOVE...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by rainfall]

The main problem is that people are caught up in the box that is placed around them. Seemingly they are unable to see that perhaps they missed something, perhaps they do not know everything.

If I had to name a trait at fault for most of humanities ignorance it would be our arrogance. Pride my friends, the unwillingness to accept the possibility of being wrong.

Another issue is that seeing is believing for most people. If you've ever spoken to a well traveled person, sit down and talk to that person, you'll notice something interesting. They seem to see past all the stereotype, all the division. It's the fear of the unknown, isn't it then.

My piece of advice is that you should never generalize anyone because to say you have them all figured out is in turn insulting to your self. I've lived with my self for at least 26 years and I can say I most certainly do not have a complete understanding of who I am.

If people understood that this world is just a temporary trial, that in essence we are so much more, that we all have a purpose, I believe this world would be a different place if we could just grasp that, taste a drop.

At the same point, pointing a finger at anything other than identifying what the problem is, is not productive. The state of humanity is a crisis, a crisis of consciousness, awareness of our purpose and what we are. When you see past all the lies, the illusion, suddenly everything that was before seems to have little importance.

If you can break one person out the deep sleep, the perpetual motion, the small circles they are stuck in, then you've done this world a service.

Do not underestimate one person, do not ever feel that "I'm just one person, what can I do?". The answer to that question is....more than you can ever imagine.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Opening your mind is only useful if it is opened in the correct way

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
yeah but there isn't one person who decides what the correct way is

We have to decide for ourselves

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

This is true.

Anyone else having issue with the video showing up on page? The video link works but not the embedded video.

* Edit: It's showing up now, was on my end, never mind. =)

[edit on 16-11-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
Opening your mind is only useful if it is opened in the correct way

Can you elaborate further on that comment? Are you saying something of the sort:
It is good to have an open mind, but not so much that your brains fall out." ?

Opening your mind requires to first see that in some area of consciousness you were closed off, unaware of something you did not see or could not accept in the past.

Personally I feel that my mind opened to a whole new set of possibilities after 9/11. I was 18 at the time. I grew up in a religious, patriotic, conservative house hold. I accepted what my parents told me, I believed the government, I rarely accepted any type of conspiracy, unless the history books said so.

In comparison to 8 years ago, my viewpoints, my understanding of the world around me has shifted dramatically. I'm much more "open minded", I tend to want to view the whole picture, rather than go along with an opinion that fits my own. I accept that I can be wrong, I'm aware how little as humans, know and as we know more we know even less.

Opening your mind can mean many different things to each person on a personal level.

I hope is that each person expands there consciousness, increase tolerance, see through lies, come to know who you are individually, what your purpose in life is. To love your self so can love your neighbor as your self.

new topics

top topics

join