It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange in the book of Enoch- 'The Watchers'? The secrets presrved in heaven....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Doesn't really make sense does it? I discovered the book of Enoch & couldn't take my eyes off it. Suddenly I noticed I had been reading for 4 hours straight...
This book seriously contains some of the strangest and amazing things I have ever read from a historical point of view. Being skeptical about religion itself, this is extremely interesting to me, regarding the true story of the Nephilim & the "secrets" that are to be kept from human kind. Those by the way, where the words coming out of God's mouth.

So, I have a question. If God's angels are holy & perfect, why does their mixing of their bloodline mixed with that of a human cause such an evil bloodthirsty creature?

The Book of Enoch - The Watchers.
www.piney.com...

Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which 7 men were striving to learn: And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the 9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins.

What are these secrets? & How did these 'good' angels, come across all these sinful deeds? You would think they are pure...

"You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth."

12 the height and towards the depth. And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no
13 birds, but it was a waste and horrible place. I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains,
14 and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven.
15 And the stars which roll over the fire are they which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord in the beginning of 16 their rising, because they did not come forth at their appointed times. And He was wroth with them, and bound them till the time when their guilt should be consummated (even) for ten thousand years.'

And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaqlel, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.
Chapter 7
1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms
2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they
3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed
4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against
5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

1 And He answered and said to me, and I heard His voice: 'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous
2 man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men
3 for you: Wherefore have ye left the high, holy, and eternal heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men and taken to yourselves wives, and done like the children
4 of earth, and begotten giants (as your) sons? And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also do who die
5 and perish. Therefore have I given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget
6 children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth. But you were formerly
7 spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.
8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon
9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin;
10 they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.]
11 And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless 12 hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
OH wow... that is so strange... I hope I dont have nightmares tonight.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Angels have never had sex with human's, and are incapable of doing it. It was with Seth and the birth of his son Enosh, that man began to call on the name of the LORD. The sons of God ( those that worshiped God), slept with the daughters of men. ( Those that were living in disobedience.) Angel's cannot,except with the authority of the Father, take on human form. An angel is a spirit, a spirit has no sexual identity, neither do we once we leave our body and receive our new body if we go to heaven.

The book of Enoch is mentioned in the Holy Bible, but one should not assume that the book of Enoch we have today is the exact text spoken of in the Holy Bible. Also, just because something written is older than other copies of it, does not mean it is more valid, or authentic. Job is the oldest book in the Holy Bible. Not every thing in the Holy bible is in chronological order.

It is interesting to read thests texts and The Book of Enoch interested me too. Well happy reading.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Now tie in with what you have read from the Book of Enoch with the Gospels.

Matthew 8:28-32
And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no pass by that way.

And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? Art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

And there was a good way off from them an herd of many SWINE feeding.
So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of SWINE.

And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of SWINE: and behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

Also read Matthew 12:22-30 43-45

Matthew 13:37-41 Read the whole parable explanation.
He answered and said unto them, He that sows the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvestis the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;..

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Matthew 25:41 Read 31-46
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels;

Also read Gensis 6 Isaiah 6; Ezekiel 1, 10, Daniel 10 There are many more references in the scriptures that will help you get a clear understanding between Angels; the good and the bad, and also Jesus, BEFORE He was manifested in the flesh. As you will see Him in Daniel chapter 10.

Soon the spiritual world will meet the physical world, and it is going to be shocking. But 2nd Thessalonians Chapter 2 will happen and then we will see Revelation 9 Which is the 5th and 6th trumpet. Not to mention the 6th seal first btw.

Also if you will notice the 5th Seal and the 5th trumpet.. relation to V ??
Along with the SWINE FLU?? I do not find these small coincidences.

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Great thread!

The thing that absolutely cracks me up is when I quote Jesus from a source other than the New Testament. It pisses off a lot of my conservative Christian friends and they inevitably say, "Jesus didn't say that!"

The bible contains much Truth and Light, but as a creation of man that was arbitrarily assembled by people like Constantine my personal belief is that there is a LOT more out there to read.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
DOUBLE POSTED MY BAD

[edit on 11/5/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Doesn't really make sense does it? I discovered the book of Enoch & couldn't take my eyes off it. Suddenly I noticed I had been reading for 4 hours straight...
This book seriously contains some of the strangest and amazing things I have ever read from a historical point of view. Being skeptical about religion itself, this is extremely interesting to me, regarding the true story of the Nephilim & the "secrets" that are to be kept from human kind. Those by the way, where the words coming out of God's mouth.

So, I have a question. If God's angels are holy & perfect, why does their mixing of their bloodline mixed with that of a human cause such an evil bloodthirsty creature?

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

I first want to congradulate you on finding information on ENOCH hard to find. As far as why are these creations so bad GOD DID NOT MAKE THE NEPHILIM THE WATCHERS DID (another creation by GOD making living creations) , its because the WATCHERS WERE created in another realm to be WATCHERS/PROTECTORS from???? OVER HUMANITY not to interact sexually and create offspring that are both of ETERNAL EXISTANCE AND POSSESS A flesh that dies, hard to mix in 1 creature a non dying and dying THING. Which made some I strongly say some of the NEPHILIM insane with an unimaginable hunger for FLESH. They would even eat each other for they knew no better. These creatures the NEPHILIM and their parenting WATCHERS since they cannot die are currently LOCKED IN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT AND are WHAT SOME OF YOU KNOW AS THE **FALLEN ANGELS***- locked NOT in HELL-NOT HADES-NOT THE ABYSSFUL FLAME NOPE THEY ARE BONDED IN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOR LATER USAGE as CLEANERS OF the MESS THAT HAS OCCURED DOWN ON EARTH. *ABBADON* WILL FREE THEM EVENTUALLY on EARTH.

AGAIN CONGRATS FOR FINDING YOUR KNOWLEDGE it should help you to see that YES EARTH has encountered other creatures FROM -THE HEAVENS - ABOVE - SPACE WHATEVER YOU PREFER TO CALL IT.

s&F for your efforts FRIEND. GREAT KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE FOUND AMEN ALLMEN***

[edit on 11/5/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
If God's angels are holy & perfect

Love the story of Enoch, I've read it a number of times and have also written a feature screenplay based on the tale. Glad to see others find the story interesting too, hopefully my screenplay will sell one day and you can all buy a ticket to the movie!

But I wonder what gives you the idea that angels are perfect? Certainly they are holy, as are all of God's creations, but if Lucifer and the other beings biblically considered as demons were once angels who rebelled against God, then surely angels are capable of going against God and therefore not perfect.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Go Satan... errr Shemyazaz! Master of all profanity, insurgent and teacher of mankind!

[edit on 5/11/09 by Echtelion]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think when Angels mix thier DNA that of which with Humans it creates bloodthirsty creatues mainly because when Gods chosen have degraded themsleves by creating Hybrid races its probably looked down by the Creator.

Beause we also need to remember is how God forgives our sins, not that of those who once dwelled in his kinddom, rememeber the way lucifer was thrown out of heaven.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Read Zecharia Sitchin, he explains who the "angels" & "God" is. The Annunaki. Most of the Old Testiment is handed down word of mouth from the Summerians (the first people to read & write.) They describe in detail how the earth colided with Nibiru & the Annunaki came back to create man with gene splicing.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
I think when Angels mix thier DNA that of which with Humans it creates bloodthirsty creatues mainly because when Gods chosen have degraded themsleves by creating Hybrid races its probably looked down by the Creator.

Beause we also need to remember is how God forgives our sins, not that of those who once dwelled in his kinddom, rememeber the way lucifer was thrown out of heaven.

We could also wonder if creatures from above would mix well with humans? For example you can like an omelet and also like a chocolate bar but find the mixture the two not too tasty? What if each had qualities of its own right, but something really didn't mesh? For example, maybe angels got oversexed by their human half or humans got power mad from their angel half? Whatever the reason it seems that somebody thought it didn't pan out well.

What I find interesting is that they specify there is a category called the Watchers which sort of ties in with the impression we may have been getting that there are some aliens out there monitoring and interfering in our destiny and interacting just like in the old days with a small elite which has its own agenda and keeps us in the dark. Are these watchers herding us like sheeple, or do they have other objectives for our planet?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Sitchin is a fraud.

The Book of Enoch is by far one of the most interesting things i've ever read aswell. One thing i've learnt though, not only with the Book of Enoch, is that it could all just be a figment of ones imagination. I like to keep that in mind sometimes, but maybe that's just me.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You were led to that particular passage for a reason! An awakening message perhaps. I suggest study,restudy ,pray and ask...in time you will recieve ....could there also be a connection here w the Pleides?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"Slave Species of god" written by Michael Tellinger.

Buy the book, read it. It will give all of you bible believers a different view then your jesuit book does. It explains what is covered in Enoch and so much more.

I'm not saying turn your back on your god and your heaven and your precious salvation, just open your mind a little and consider the unconsidered.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The Book of Enoch is a part of what is called the Pseudepigraphic texts. These are books that not a part of the normal Holy Bible..they aren't even a part of the Apocrypha. The Holy Bible is made of up various books that were studied and deemed to be original and God-inspired. The Apocryphal books are books that have questionable authorship, or wrong details...such as the Book of Maccabees containing wrong dates to the Maccabeean revolt. They are not part of most Bibles, however the Catholics added the Apocrypha to their Bibles as reference and history, and as a way to accuse non-Catholics of being against their Bible.
Pseudepigraphic books are either considered fake, or their origins are undetermined by scholars. Many are considered to have been merely the works of fiction, similar to some scholars a thousand years from now finding copies of the 'Left Behind' books or similar Christian fiction books and deeming them authentic Biblical texts. The vast majority of Bibles, including Catholic Bibles do not contain these books...

However with all this said, it seems the Book of Enoch is quoted in the New Testament, and scholars believe it was well known to Jews in the First Century. Whether or not it was considered a great fictional story or considered the words of God we will never know. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church considers the Book of Enoch to be canonical [a part of the regular God-inspired Bible].

It's important to keep that in mind when reading the Pseudepigraphic or Apocryphal books, they are not the words of God. They do over us historical reference and a great look into the mindset of those living in those days. I bet there is some truth in the Book of Enoch however, as the Nephilim are mentioned in the true Bible...I myself believe they are demons [fallen angels] that slept with human women and created a beastly offspring that terrorized people thousands of years ago...I don't think it took long for the demons and Satan to realize that creating giants and scary creatures didn't influence the people to turn against God like they wanted, and now work 'behind the scenes' so to say, influencing people through drugs, entertainment, sex, government power, etc.

S&F for bringing these texts to light, I enjoyed reading up on them as it's been a while since I've gone through the other texts

[edit on 11/5/2009 by AnonymousMoose]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

So says the version you have been taught. What gives you the right to deny a book witch was written long before the bible we know today? You need to question your beliefs as does everyone on earth. Without question, ignorance will always conquer mankind. Remember, truth will always come forth whether it be different from the truth's you know or the truths that are real.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi,new here,I'll introduce myself later. I just couldn't let this one slide by. Recommended reading- Necronomican There is an entire chapter devoted to the "Watchers". Some say it was written by Abdul Alhzarred [spelling might be wrong] a.k.a "The mad arab" as a diary/cookbook of sorts [spells for conjuring the dead ] while others claim it was penned by H.P. Lovecraft as elaborate fiction. If it is fiction, it's the best damn book I've ever read.
I think you might find a lot of correlations between the Necro and the passages of Enoch that you quoted. Have to cook dinner now, I'll introduce myself tomorrow.

Peace

"I believe that there's a basic good in the heart of every man

and I'm not gonna criticize what I can't understand

What say you"

John Mellencamp

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
The Ethiopian Orthodox Church considers the Book of Enoch to be canonical [a part of the regular God-inspired Bible].

It's important to keep that in mind when reading the Pseudepigraphic or Apocryphal books, they are not the words of God.

What makes you so certain that you're right, and the Ethiopians are wrong? Is it just a 'majority rule' thing?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join