It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Madness of Queen Nancy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think the title speaks for itself.
Can you imagine if something happened and she became the President?
Being third in line.

I don't think the White House has ever been called an Asylum has it?
It sure would be if this kook ever got in via defult.

I know people in S.F. are a little different, but are they that out of touch?

It's one thing to be serene under fire, it's another to be delusional.

The obsession Speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid have with passing health care strikes some Democratic moderates as a completely misplaced priority. Polls show that fewer than a fifth of Americans rank health care reform as the most important issue. Their biggest concern right now is jobs. Only 29% of voters in the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll believe the economy "has hit the bottom."

online.wsj.com... 2213342.html

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
More to boot. Why the hell should I pay anything towards someone's "choice"?
This is just down right wrong on many levels. In this country, it should be up to the states to have the options they want, but to make everyone pay for this is just wrong.
This is way too much more of what is wrong, not fixing anything in a right direction. How about the cost of healthcare? How about we work on that? If they did thier job on that, most could get by on major insurance only, not every sneeze.

I know this is off of the GOP leader's site, but it give line item numbers for reference to the fact.

Unfortunately, Speaker Pelosi’s 2,032-page government takeover of health care does just that. On line 17, p. 110, section 222 under “Abortions for which Public Funding is Allowed” the Health and Human Services Secretary is given the authority to determine when abortion is allowed under the government-run plan. The Speaker’s plan also requires that at least one insurance plan offered in the Exchange covers abortions.

What is even more alarming is that a monthly abortion premium will be charged of all enrollees in the government-run plan. It’s right there on line 16, page 96, section 213, under “Insurance Rating Rules.” The premium will be paid into a U.S. Treasury account - and these federal funds will be used to pay for the abortion services.

Section 213 describes the process in which the Health Benefits Commissioner is to assess the monthly premiums that will be used to pay for elective abortions under the government-run plan. The Commissioner must charge at a minimum $1 per enrollee per month

republicanleader.house.gov...

join