It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEMENTARY EPIDEMIC: 11 Uncovered Videos Show School Children Performing Praises to Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

ELEMENTARY EPIDEMIC: 11 Uncovered Videos Show School Children Performing Praises to Obama

b ighollywood.breitbart.com

Big Hollywood has already posted a couple disturbing videos of young school children singing/speaking praises to President Obama, but when eleven more dropped in our email box it came as quite a shock. What seemed like an aberration now appears to be a troubling pattern.

Maybe “epidemic” is a better word.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
More, and more videos keep coming up from schools, and/or teachers who keep brainwashing children and making them memorize songs that praise President Obama to no end.

This is nothing more than indoctrination.

11 videos from different schools can be found at this link that show what is being taught to children these days.

Children should be taught to pledge alligeance to the flag, and should be taught about our Constitution, and not to pledge alligeance to a man, even if he is the president.

b ighollywood.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I watched the series premiere of V
they seemed to have ALOT of parallels with Obama

the aliens even spoke of universal healthcare lol

And one of the humans said "they are arming themselves with the most powerful weapon ever... devotion"

It's true, devotion is the most powerful weapon
this is very scary, how will these kids grow up?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
These kids won't remember this when they get older, it's one song, it requires constant pounding into their brain to get them to be "brain washed." What this REALLY shows, is that parents have no clue what's going on in the schools, and rely on schools and television to raise their kids. If parents didn't use schools and television to raise their kids then they would freely think, and our society would be much better off. The parents probably approved of the kids singing this, because they probably never read the form. It's a story of child "neglect" (so to speak) rather than state indoctrination.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Did ya catch the "Change can be difficult,but WE CAN change!" thing as well in V?
Russia Today (the tv channel) showed a few of the early classic obama worship videos the other night.They had people on saying it was similar to the way authoritarian regimes of the past did things...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

The link doesn't tell us whether the schools portrayed are public or private. The names of many of them suggest they are private.

Private schools are free to pursue whatever agenda they see fit. If the parents object they just send their children to another school.

Public schools are more problematic because it isn't always so easy to take the children out and send them somewhere else.

When I was growing up I remember hearing the praises of JFK in school. We were all encouraged to participate in his physical fitness challenge and gym classes were devoted to it. I think EVERY president is held up as an example to young people; it's not limited to Obama.

I don't think I was permanently brainwashed or had my critical thinking abilities impaired by hearing my presidents inspire the younger generation. I came out of the experience intact.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Roll the clock back three years and change the subject of these songs from Obama to Bush. If you think that the public outrage and media attention about that would be the same as it is now, then it's fine. If you do believe that if the songs were about Bush it would be considered harmless, even in a private school, please U2U me. I have a brand new bridge that I would like to sell you. Cheap.

new topics

top topics

join