It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Weird Animal Behaivor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So, as some of my ATS friends know, I am very attune to wildlife and animals. Yes, I am an avid hunter. I am also an ardent conservationist and environmentalist. I realize to some of you it may seem a contradiction, but I do love my dogs, my cat, and I care about animals.

Now that I have qualified my remarks, I was hunting this morning. Hunting in a spot that is teeming, normally, with elk, deer, feral hogs, turkey, bobcats, coyotes, foxes, raccoons, squirrels, minks, rabbits, and all manners of birds.

This morning, nothing, I walked 1.5 miles into the prairie and sat down at my usual natural blind. An hour passed, the sun was up, and I saw nothing. No deer, no coyotes, not even squirrels and rabbits, which I normally have playing within a few feet of the blind.

At first I considered the fact that last week was muzzle loading season, but the last day was Sunday and there was hardly a soul there during muzzy season. Today, there were no other archers for 3 miles in any direction. I was completely alone.

So, from 6AM-10:30AM, I did not see anything! And the woods had this very eerie, almost surreal feel to it. I walked back to my truck, which took a good half hour. I flushed no small game, no rabbits, squirrels. Nothing.

So, I stopped at a local store on the way home and bumped into a fellow hunter. Who experienced the same thing this morning! He said, it spooked him bad enough that he left after an hour so.

Another man, an elderly man, said his horses were going nuts running all over his pasture and behaving odd.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Possibly an earthquake on the way? Something atmospheric? Who knows, let us know if something happens in the next few days.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

What area are you hunting in? I know some people dont like to give details but it would be helpful.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Maybe the animals do not like getting shot so they decided to stay away from you.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Am I the only one around here that has noticed that NATURE is at war with humanity? (and that humanity is at war with nature too)

How many here believe in a collective consciousness? If you do, you should realize that this is not a humon-only attribute, but ALL life upon Earth belongs to the collective. In other words, the animals have their own conscious collective, and it is becoming increasingly evident that they are using THAT to coordinate the elimination of humanity upon Earth, and for good reason and cause too. Look at the biological weapons they have begun to release upon humanity AGAIN. Look at the increase in natural disasters lately.

Make no mistake, nature is now at war against the humons. Expect more natural calamities, plagues, and attacks, and expect them to increase in frequency and ferocity during the next two years. Humanity is doomed .. for their crimes against nature, the planet, and all her other citizens (the wildlife). Mark my words, you'll see .. humanity has exactly two years left on Earth!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Am I the only one around here that has noticed that NATURE is at war with humanity? (and that humanity is at war with nature too)

How many here believe in a collective consciousness? If you do, you should realize that this is not a humon-only attribute, but ALL life upon Earth belongs to the collective. In other words, the animals have their own conscious collective, and it is becoming increasingly evident that they are using THAT to coordinate the elimination of humanity upon Earth, and for good reason and cause too. Look at the biological weapons they have begun to release upon humanity AGAIN. Look at the increase in natural disasters lately.

Make no mistake, nature is now at war against the humons. Expect more natural calamities, plagues, and attacks, and expect them to increase in frequency and ferocity during the next two years. Humanity is doomed .. for their crimes against nature, the planet, and all her other citizens (the wildlife). Mark my words, you'll see .. humanity has exactly two years left on Earth!

you seem eloquent yet twice you say "humon", rather that human. You say man is doomed for "their" crimes not "ours". You can spell ferocity and illiterate the sentence by adding frequency yet not spell the name of your species?

I never thought I'd see the day when I would get to meet a grey!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by KyleOrtonArmy]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Maybe theres no animals left because of all the hunting?

is this really a story for ATS?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Animals are quick to adapt, if there was bloodshed in on area they've moved on. I am also in tune with nature which lead me to become a vegetarian (well, one of the reasons, but I'm sure I'll get to start a thread explaining the other reason later on). Animals are very protective over me and we communicate well. There was this one time I was trying to shoot ducklings in a pond (Photography, my bad-choice of words :lol
This girl was rudely creepin in front of me and scaring them off. My emotions were swirling and next thing I knew the girl was being chased off by a pile of ducks and geese, leaving me and my subjects alone in peace. I learned to be less aggrivated since then. However, my point being-Energy is everywhere and animals are sensitive to that and cater to that. -Perhaps death caused by human machines (no equal opportunity as in real nature) creates distasteful energy. As someone said above-Animals can sense natural disasters, this is likely as well-though maybe the disaster already had taken place.

Justa thought.

Divinorumus, I agree we are all a collective, whether we are speaking of all Earth or all the galaxy. There are a lot of problems caused by people and more specifically businesses after money. CAFOS-Confined Animal Feeding operations is responsible for majority of illnesses including H1N1 and less recently the common cold and influenza. Animals were not meant to live in tight spaces or in farms and as technology progresses it does so for the sake of the big dollar instead of the good of humanity. Time being spent on fast foods and oil instead of finding cures-Someone else will do that ? a saviour? Souls of distant dimensions? People need to adjust to the fact that we are harming a lot more than helping and get to work.
The Earth has and always will have natural disasters and plagues are brought about not because of war but because of human negligence and ignorance (example cafos). I Agree with you until you speak of war with nature. If we are all 'one' then Earth would not want to be at war with itself but want to heal itself. We are all nature and Earth loves us but like a beaten dog it cowars and can do nothing but watch while its body dies off.

More and more people are waking up and more born today with sensitivities and intuition to do good for our Earth-i hope it's not too late, I don't feel it is. So though we may not agree wholely, we do agree that we are all one and that there will be consequences in nature due actions.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
OP where are you? Any followup?

Any change in animal behaviour is worth noting, and studying. Life is strange sometimes and it could have just been a synchronicity of coincidences that every animal just happened to pop into their burrow, or go somewhere else for their snack at the same time.

Chances are that there was actually some reason tho. Have you gotten any clues since your first (and only) post on this?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Something happened in Costa Rica a few years ago. Animals started dying and the park was quickly closed. It was all very hush-hush.

I wonder if these wild animals are susceptible to any of these "flu" strains going around?

But with the horses running around...it sounds more like something vibrational they are attuned to.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Something happened in Costa Rica a few years ago. Animals started dying and the park was quickly closed. It was all very hush-hush.

I wonder if these wild animals are susceptible to any of these "flu" strains going around?

But with the horses running around...it sounds more like something vibrational they are attuned to.

That is interesting about Costa Rica. Usually the pathogens we find are from animals to humans. Hman to animals is not impossible but unlikely the case. Probably was the animals had the pathogen first-as with bird flu, swine flu, mad cow.. All the animals probably had a virus

Kyle, "you seem eloquent yet twice you say "humon", rather that human."

I'd be disapointed to hear that ET's have earned a reputation for spelling errors. :p

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra

Originally posted by Alethea

That is interesting about Costa Rica. Usually the pathogens we find are from animals to humans. Hman to animals is not impossible but unlikely the case. Probably was the animals had the pathogen first-as with bird flu, swine flu, mad cow.. All the animals probably had a virus

Kyle, "you seem eloquent yet twice you say "humon", rather that human."

I'd be disapointed to hear that ET's have earned a reputation for spelling errors. :p

They do on ATS, see months worth of skunk works (rhymed) and Grey Area for reference, the further galaxy they're from the worse they spell.

And also Kyle Orton is the QB of my team, I'm not kyle, I'm just Kyle Orton Army Soldier number #128, nobody of consequence.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, number 128 I will have a look at those threads...and possibly send out literacy care packages to those far away

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra
Well, number 128 I will have a look at those threads...and possibly send out literacy care packages to those far away

Stay up brother!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I usually go outside in the middle of the night to enjoy the wind and a cat that roams around. I haven't noticed anything unusually about him. He is usually very kind and likes to be scratched on the head.

Nothing unusual that I have noticed lately.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Humanity is at war with nature - nature will win.

Humanity is at war with everything and everyone - we are sick, and that is why we will die.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is just my thoughts, and also what I have heard. I know of someone that went through the same thing. But Bigfoot was spotted all over the place where he hunted. And it was recently happening too. Like, there were never any reports and then all the sudden BAM, he was bing spotted. So my friend went hunting one morning, and usually he hears alot of frogs, and insects chirping, all kinds of things. But it was dead. He heard NOTHING.

Also animals can detect when something is about to happen.

Just a thought for ya

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
less kitties playing around work here in texas...but it's also gotten colder...so that could be the problem.

jack needs to get back here and talk about this some more.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
OK, I was not going to post this but here it is.

One week ago, around noon I was in the back yard and it was an uncommonly warm day for eastern NE in October.
I looked up in the clear blue sky and to my surprise there was a flock of 200-300 seagulls riding thermal winds in a mass.
They were around 600-1,000 feet high and slowly moving to the east.

OK this is Omaha, NE and seagulls are not a native bird to this area, we are an easy 1,000 miles from any oceans.

It was so strange, I called the spouse and kids outside to see it.
Soon they drifter to the east and vanished.

Just a small, weird situation I logged away. Happy to share.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Absum!]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well last week I had wild animals coming up to me like I'm Snow White. Squirrels and birds. It's really strange but cool.

new topics

top topics

join