It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V and the Complicity of Believers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Also...the Rockefellers and Eugenics

www.tetrahedron.org...

This is just another way for CONTROL. I trust them not!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KissMyTwinkys

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by KissMyTwinkys
One of those names was 'Rockefeller" That left a bitter taste in my mouth and I started to back off.

Actualy Laurence Rockefeller isn't that bad and seems to be genuinely interested in getting to the bottom of the UFO subject.

You can read about him here and the link for the Rockefeller briefing document is below - hope you take time to read it.

The Rockefeller Briefing Document

Cheers.

LOL Nopers, as I said the Rockefellers are in bed with the Rothschilds. I will not trust any of them.

Oh well, I'm sure you're entitled to your opinion and that all the family are evil by birthright.

I think its a great shame you won't even take the time to actualy read the document but not to worry.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Oh well, I'm sure you're entitled to your opinion and that all the family are evil by birthright.

I certainly hope KissMyTwinkys doesn't have any relatives that have ever done anything wrong at any time...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Hmm yes, it does seem a bit presumptuous.

Theres an actual letter of endorsement for the Rockefeller document by organisations such as MUFON,FUFOR and CUFOS so I don't think it can be that bad.

LETTER OF ENDORSEMENT

for the

BRIEFING DOCUMENT

on

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS

To whom it may concern:

We believe that this Briefing Document on Unidentified Flying Objects presents the best available evidence for the existence of UFOs. Although just a brief sample of the scientific and military evidence available worldwide is given, it represents some of the most carefully documented incidents.

While several governments of the world have dealt with this problem, as you can see in the enclosed report we think that these governments should make available now all the UFO evidence they have collected, for a thorough and open inquiry by the scientific community.

The political constraints that imposed the rule of secrecy during the Cold War are no longer justified and the solution to the UFO mystery may represent both a scientific and social breakthrough.

We, the undersigned, endorse the information contained in this Briefing Document as the best available evidence from open sources.

CUFOS (Center for UFO Studies):
President
Dr. Mark Rodeghier

FUFOR (Fund for UFO Research):
Chairman
Mr. Richard H. Hall

MUFON (Mututal UFO Network):
International Director and President
Mr. Walter H. Andrus

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If you've not seen it before,Isaac Koi has done a very good thread on the subject:

Best cases - Rockefeller Briefing Document

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join