It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

(RV) Remote Viewing Challenge (Or Yet Another Experiment)

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello all interested,

This is yet another remote viewing experiment.

The possibility for remote viewing always seems to intrigue people, and it has been tested here on ATS several times with varying credibility. Usually people find this fun activity to try and view of items that others has picked, so here we go again.

Background:

I have chosen two items. About the another of them, I shall give context in the name of fairness. The other item however, will be completely unknown. I have placed the items top of my computer case and I have took a picture of them. Also, the items will remain there for about a week. Furthermore, I have sent the picture to an individual whom I trust; he is also ATS member and shall act as a judge for this experiment. Also, if any of moderators wants to participate and have this picture, I can post it.

The sole purpose of this test is to personally inquire the possibility of RVing. Whatever the results shall be, they are not meant for propaganda ("Look, it is true" or "Look, it's a lie!") but rather to form a personal opinion.

About items:

First of items can be easy to see for I shall reveal that it is one of 52 cards of the standard card deck. Viewers task is to see what card it is exactly.

The second item puts your skills to real test. It is an object, obviously not very big as it can rest upon my computer case. But I shall not reveal any more details about it, it is the task of the viewer to see and describe what it is.

Location:

While I am unfamiliar with how the determination of location in RV works, I will give some info of the approximate location of my whereabouts. I live in Oulu, Finland, somewhere near to the Google coordinates: 65° 3'44.09"N 25°29'6.00"E - in a flat, second floor. (I have no idea how this may help! But there, all the perverts and stalkers, some personal info
)

Other information:

I am unsure what information is needed to RV some place, but if you need anything, please ask and I shall see whether I can provide it.

So without further ado: Let it begin,

-v




posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
No RV'ers online?

C'mon, if you can't RV, then just take a guess - it'll be fun, especially if you'll get it right


Or then, is this just topic that has been repeated too many times over?

-v



posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0
 




Remote Viewing Challenge


Thanks for the approx. location... I think that may mean a lot.

I accept your challenge and will do my best.

Will reply to this thread within 72 hours.



posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt
 



Originally posted by redoubt

Thanks for the approx. location... I think that may mean a lot.

I accept your challenge and will do my best.

Will reply to this thread within 72 hours.


I appreciate your acceptance for the challenge, thanks!

No problem. If you need any other information, you better ask now because I might not be able to reply before sunday.

Sincerely,

-v



posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by redoubt
 



Originally posted by redoubt

Thanks for the approx. location... I think that may mean a lot.

I accept your challenge and will do my best.

Will reply to this thread within 72 hours.


I appreciate your acceptance for the challenge, thanks!

No problem. If you need any other information, you better ask now because I might not be able to reply before sunday.

Sincerely,

-v


Actually, your descriptive was quite generous and the general location may help too.

I am the son of an adoptee. My mother was born in 1923 in the northern hills of Alabama, US. She was adopted by a well to-do family from the coastal area of Georgia, US. her childhood was full of curious moments when she somehow knew things she probably shouldn't have, simply because she was not present at the moment to have known.

My own childhood offered some of the same kind of events.

By current standards and definition, I think I am something of an empath but certainly not overtly a regularly practicing one.

I have been looking forward to a chance to do something like this but many members here are a bit hesitant to share their general location... which is quite understandable.

Again, thank you. I will probably fail stupendously but will still enjoy the test!

...



posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ace of hearts
spatular



posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt
 


Hey,

Interesting story, that of yours. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, sharing personal information isn't the most clever shot on internet. Personally, I don't care about it as long as I don't hand out my credit card number and social security number



Originally posted by redoubt
Again, thank you. I will probably fail stupendously but will still enjoy the test!


Don't worry about the outcome. I am merely happy that I could provide a chance if you were looking for it!

Sincerely,

-v

[edit on 5-11-2009 by v01i0]



posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
For those that are interested, there are bit different types of RV threads:

RV test thread by Phlynx.

RV test thread by Cosmic4life.

-v

[edit on 6-11-2009 by v01i0]



posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You've preloaded too much and already invalidated this as a viable experiment by telling us that you live in an apartment flat in Finland, and that the items are on top of a computer case. Furthermore, by disclosing you have a cohort judjing, we have the issue that someone could in a rare possibility get to him and see the picture...You should have just given us two randomly generated strings of numbers and letters (www.remoteviewing.com...) ...

Next time, don't reveal that much...

For fun, I'll try.


----------------------------

1. Jack of diamonds...I see the card, the outer border of the card, a man with a sword, and a red diamond.

2. At first, I saw something the circumference of a cd, but with a sphere in the middle...like maybe a toy saturn planet or model of saturn...

Then, after refocusing a bit, I may have detected something like 7-8 inches long that's round like a pipe, but is intended to be a handle...a lightsaber toy, perhaps?



posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
4 of clubs and some kind of little toy man



posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody
 



Originally posted by joesomebody
You've preloaded too much and already invalidated this as a viable experiment by telling us that you live in an apartment flat in Finland, and that the items are on top of a computer case.


Well sorry about that. I wasn't really aware that mere number on a paper is enough of a target for RV. Is this number a mandatory? Spam, I cannot edit my OP anymore so I could add the number in a way that everyone should have even chance to spot it.


Originally posted by joesomebody
Furthermore, by disclosing you have a cohort judjing, we have the issue that someone could in a rare possibility get to him and see the picture...


Even that is theoritically possible, I don't think it's likely. As I said in Opening Post, this thread is merely for my own purposes so I can live with this kind of invalidation.

-v

[edit on 6-11-2009 by v01i0]



posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by joesomebody
 



Originally posted by joesomebody
You've preloaded too much and already invalidated this as a viable experiment by telling us that you live in an apartment flat in Finland, and that the items are on top of a computer case.


Well sorry about that. I wasn't really aware that mere number on a paper is enough of a target for RV. Is this number a mandatory? Spam, I cannot edit my OP anymore so I could add the number in a way that everyone should have even chance to spot it.


Originally posted by joesomebody
Furthermore, by disclosing you have a cohort judjing, we have the issue that someone could in a rare possibility get to him and see the picture...


Even that is theoritically possible, I don't think it's likely. As I said in Opening Post, this thread is merely for my own purposes so I can live with this kind of invalidation.

-v

[edit on 6-11-2009 by v01i0]


I didn't mean to be an arse or anything...just going by the scientific method though, those are the appropriate measures.

Let this one go, see how it goes...you were vague enough this time...but if you do another one after, place an object somewhere outside your flat and generate a number for each object.



posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody
 


I'll keep your advice in mind. Thanks for taking up with the challenge too!

I'll let this go and check back in a few days.

See you around.

-v



posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Queen of clubs and a nail file or letter opener?



posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
don't think Im a remote viewer, but just for fun:

King of spades
and
A round, low object made of glass or crystal (not sure what the use of it is)



posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
You've preloaded too much and already invalidated this as a viable experiment by telling us that you live in an apartment flat in Finland, and that the items are on top of a computer case. Furthermore, by disclosing you have a cohort judjing, we have the issue that someone could in a rare possibility get to him and see the picture...


If we were vying for a million dollars or the emperorship of Antarctica, I can see why one might want to make the test as impossible as possible.

But this is just for fun... or, so I assumed. I have no interest in stalking anyone the host knows or hiring double secret spies to crawl through the piping to see the targeted items, lol!

Beyond all that, if the host IS in Finland, then I'd say that my little spot here in kudzu'd hills of Alabama is sufficiently remote enough.

Cheers



posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0
 




(RV) Remote Viewing Challenge (Or Yet Another Experiment)


I have given this some effort... though admittedly, there have been constant distractions when I thought I would have time. (My wife asked if I had slipped into a second childhood and begun smoking pot again, lol!)

But no excuses... I did enjoy the challenge.
I tried to focus on each object separately... labeled below as 'Card' and 'Item'.

(Note: The dates/times represent the close of each session, not the beginning.)

The brief record follows:

6 November 2009 0944 et (us)
Card - 7, red, maybe of Diamonds
Item - Something like a necklace… long and stringy

* * *

6 November 2009 1451 et (us)
Card - 5 or 7… red still.
Item - Dark in color, makes a notable shadow.

* * *

7 November 2009 1130 et (us)
Notes: Wondering whether the dark colors I keep seeing might be from the card itself in the form of a Spade or a Club… but don’t think so.

* * *
7 November 2009 1910 et (us)
Card - 7 or higher, red… maybe diamonds
Item - Clumpy… jumbled… like a group of items that are one.

....................

Will check back in to see how wrong I got it, lol!

Thanks for the challenge!



posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I missed the test on other thread, but wish to participate in this test.
I did not see a cut off date for test, I'm in a bit of hurry, might of missed it?
It may take some time to get hit on this, but if I give any info it will be from real veiw, not just guess.
If I don't respond it will be that I did not pick anything up, if it is not something solid I will not have any input.



posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex
 



Originally posted by googolplex
I missed the test on other thread, but wish to participate in this test.
I did not see a cut off date for test, I'm in a bit of hurry, might of missed it?


You're right, there was no exact cut off date mentioned at opening post.

This is all I said:


Also, the items will remain there for about a week.


Altho I never exactly said the date, I was kinda thinking Friday on next week but it appears that I have other things then and might not be able to process the results on that day.. So how about Sunday(15th of November) on next week?

Still plenty of time to view


-v

[edit on 8-11-2009 by v01i0]



posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Five of clubs and a fork.




top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join